/utg/ - Undertale General

Happy Pocky Day Edition

Previous timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_VNT8UcAAPuLh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_IQFvUoAELZAl.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9ewTaUUAEMnku.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw96BQHUUAAqfTL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_Ewk6UsAA2qSx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwrKHXLUsAA2HwJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-W6t7UAAAXUI_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9nXmpUUAAdBsJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-kHblUQAAoR7j.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_EcBJUsAAeIGn.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_HbbJVIAEbPHi.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_ICUxUcAAGydw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uO11UoAAsF_l.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-LyBHVQAAMLap.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-ju7YUAAA2mJ9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uxGkUcAAXxcX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-vYtCUkAAxmmm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-ydZhUoAA7wMw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_CksFUAAAsO5U.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-z1QQVEAAUSR9.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-7nexVIAEMgOm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_NWtQUoAEDpq0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw--4SGUAAE3Ob3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_EsFBUUAAgnnY.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwBRihbUIAATKHM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uYu8VIAAyE0I.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_Ih_sUQAA56Dk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_S_m-VQAAYwoX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-86cdUAAAWO0I.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-fqv3UcAAM_Vo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_JRezUkAARJZk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_IulfUkAASZ29.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_AoUVUQAAYhU5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_FeMBUsAAhDPU.jpg:orig
twitter.com/heyey_gutiguti
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125361-Undertale-Dev-Every-Monster-Should-Feel-Like-an-Individual#&gid=gallery_1532&pid=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fish!

I'm still looking for anyone with extensive Undyne image collections, preferably from twitter.
If you don't want to share publicly let me know and we can try to work something out.

Chara burpfic?

Bara churpfic?

flowey!

I want to be Asriel!

I want some fucking pocky desu

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_VNT8UcAAPuLh.jpg:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_IQFvUoAELZAl.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9ewTaUUAEMnku.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw96BQHUUAAqfTL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_Ewk6UsAA2qSx.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwrKHXLUsAA2HwJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-W6t7UAAAXUI_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9nXmpUUAAdBsJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-kHblUQAAoR7j.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_EcBJUsAAeIGn.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_HbbJVIAEbPHi.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_ICUxUcAAGydw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uO11UoAAsF_l.jpg:orig
>Frisk/Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-LyBHVQAAMLap.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-ju7YUAAA2mJ9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uxGkUcAAXxcX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-vYtCUkAAxmmm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-ydZhUoAA7wMw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_CksFUAAAsO5U.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-z1QQVEAAUSR9.png:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-7nexVIAEMgOm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_NWtQUoAEDpq0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw--4SGUAAE3Ob3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_EsFBUUAAgnnY.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwBRihbUIAATKHM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-uYu8VIAAyE0I.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_Ih_sUQAA56Dk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_S_m-VQAAYwoX.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-86cdUAAAWO0I.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw-fqv3UcAAM_Vo.jpg:orig
>Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_JRezUkAARJZk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_IulfUkAASZ29.jpg:orig
>Mettaton x Burgerpants
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_AoUVUQAAYhU5.jpg:orig
>Mettaton & Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_FeMBUsAAhDPU.jpg:orig

me too
thanks for these twitter user
>tfw flowey will never tie you up and pet your head

nice

>Mettaton x Burgerpants
Oh finally. My Mettapants folder has been collecting cobwebs.

Also sauce on the Mettaton & Napstablook

Thanks for the bots!

twitter.com/heyey_gutiguti

>tfw no pushy bunny bf
It hurts

Thanks!

>Mettaton x Burgerpants

What the fuck are they doing? Is Mettaton sticking a pocky through both their noses?

>he doesn't want to be fucked in the nose with his boss' chocolate stick

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they bullied other kids at school and prided themselves on being politically incorrect

Alphys vore when?

Alphys desperately trying to vomit after a pervert forces himself down her throat, but failing, until she finally can't stand the guilt of having been an instrument to suicide and jumping off the roof when?

I need more underfell. By that I mean not the skeletons. HELP!

Imagining Papyrus like this kinda makes me laugh

Alphys accidentally murdering the child that Undyne has already befriended and rooted for and swallowing their body in despair, because Undyne is at the door and there's nowhere to find it?

>tfw can't even find good fresh Asgore art lately
The fandom just doesn't care for adult goats anymore let alone the edgy ones

Underfell and Underswap don't make any sense.

at least if you try to find your fave you find your fave, not some AU rapist version of them

What store carries pocky anyways? In the US.

Yeah... Were is fatz? I want him to draw me more goats!

Goatmom!

Drinkmom!

Best mom!

I've found them in regular grocery stores, if it's a little higher end. Usually with the other Asian foods.
Otherwise you can always look for stores in the Asian district (usually Chinatown), if your city has one.
Pocky is pretty basic as far as imported food goes.

Reminder that being soulless and unable to feel love is still not a good excuse for fucking with people for decades.

Dadgoat is literally being cucked by the skeleton, in canon and by the amount of art. That is fate.
The only character I like from this AU is Underfell "Seinfeld" Alphys. Maybe Papyrus too, but most people don't write him the right way for it.
She's an okay mom, but a bad wife. Asgore deserved better.

She's a bad wife AND a bad queen. She literally abandons her people to help those who trapped her race underground.
When Frisk kills her on Genocide or after meeting sparing conditions, it's fucking poetic justice.

If Toriel is a bad wife for not going with and supporting Asgore's war of genocide and child murder, is Asgore not an equally bad husband for driving her away in the first place

what do you think itd be like to be eaten alive by doggo

>child murder
just murder
frisk, chara, light blue soul and orange soul are the only fallen humans that certainly were children.

I wouldn't really consider that an issue of bad-wife bad-husband, more of a bad-king bad-queen issue. They seemed to have a really good marriage, from what Gerson described.

Toriel doesn't have to support Asgore in all of his decisions from a queen perspective. She did what she thought was right and he did what he thought was right.
The marriage was just sacrificed as a result of it.

I drew a nervous mom for you. Hope it helps. I don't really feel like at my best today.

Damn, There's not a lot that really separates her from canon Toriel except her eyes and her torn clothes without color. It occurred to me quickly that I'd have to at least add in her sleeves or else it would be very hard to recognize.

>Asgore isn't a child murderer
>Except for the children he murdered

Oh my! Thank you user!
Good way to tell is her make up/broken horn (sometimes)

What kind of hints? Because that's news to me.

But Asgore didn't do what he thought was right. He got angry, declared war, then regretted it because he knew it was wrong, gave children painful deaths even though he knew it was wrong, and prolonged the suffering of everyone involved even though he knew it was wrong.

happy pocky day!

He thought it was right at the time, that's what I meant. And by the time Frisk showed up, he recognized that it wasn't the right thing to do but he dug himself into that hole.

Mettaton and Napsta are cute! CUTE!!

I'm surprised we don't have any art of Gaster with other guys related to the void.

One thing we all have to remember.
>Monsters die once they run out of hope.
>Monsters lost hope
>Declare "war" and stir the monsters heart (Turtle and Asgore agree going to war would be a FUCK UP)
>Hope no one comes into the underground
>HEY LOOK MORE FELL AND THEY JUST HAPPENED TO BE KIDS!?
>Toriel being in power (often was the "Brains" behind the crown.)
>Toriel could of DONE something
>Didnt
>Ran away, beat up kids for running away from her
>Doesnt tell you how to escape and that you cant
>Cant leave with out a boss monster soul
>have to kill Asgore to get out
>Toriel never helps the kids
>Toriel gets drunk

It worked very well in the end. Monsters would have to wait for longer to be freed if he did nothing like Toriel, but none of them would live long enough to actually be freed.

All the souls were confirmed to be children.

When?

Other humans falling in was inevitable, and Asgore's plan to just "wait it out," should it have come to fruition, would've still ended with a war, ending with the complete destruction of either the humans or the monsters. Asgore knew that was going to happen, and did nothing to try and stop this outcome, besides making Alphys royal scientist and then doing absolutely nothing when she went into radio silence. He didn't even try to give the monsters any other reasons to be hopeful besides genocide. He never even tried to rise up to his position when Toriel left him out of sheer disgust for what he had become. He is a completely worthless failure of a king.

The only reason things worked out was because the last human happened to be Frisk. In the end, even Toriel did more to help than Asgore ever did, and even saved his life by stopping him from fighting Frisk to the death.

Also, if Toriel's wrong for not doing anything, how can she also be wrong for trying to stop the children from walking to what she assumes is their deaths at the hands of monsters that, the last time she checked and considering that the other humans are all dead, are going to slaughter them like an animal?

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125361-Undertale-Dev-Every-Monster-Should-Feel-Like-an-Individual#&gid=gallery_1532&pid=1

>could
>people chased her away if Frisk kills even a tiniest moldbygg
>people would listen to her just after their prince was murdered
b a k a

Being sexualized for burping and farting feels nice. I wonder if Chara likes the feeling too.

Reminder that Asgore never gave any of the children a chance to remain in the Underground peacefully, and through his kill order forced them to fight for their lives to survive undoubtedly sealing the fate of many a monster

>The only reason things worked out was because the last human happened to be Frisk. In the end, even Toriel did more to help than Asgore ever did, and even saved his life by stopping him from fighting Frisk to the death.
>The only reason things worked out
Thanks to Asgore killing 6 kids. Thanks to Alphy for making flowey. Thanks to Asriel for turning the other cheek.

Toriel is a worthless mother who couldnt even save one kid let alone her husband. Maybe she knows her ticket to freedom was due to this and even after all that Asgore helps the bitch out by opening a School so she could play pretend and drink herself to death nightly, before beating up frisk.

I just came here to say that the "Underswap" AU, as I see it presented across fan art and stuff, makes no sense at all. Like, it appears as if no one actually bothered to think it through and think about what makes each character tick and what lead them to become who they are and what they would be like in the other character's lives, and what would cause them to turn out like the other? Instead, it's literally just a body swap and nothing else, like sans is just Papyrus in sans' body and nothing else, except for a few random traits that didn't exist in either sans or Papyrus, such as a love for tacos or something, and 2 glowing blue starry eyes.

Alphys, the true savior of undertale.

Monsters are easy to persuade (including the captain of the royal guard) and aren't a threat anyway. A single human child can befriend everyone within few hours without dying even once.

preaching to the choir

It's just another flavor of sans little girls can jack off too. Swap au has always been shit, more then underfell.

And it wouldn't have come down to Asgore killing six children if he had thought about finding any kind of alternate solution, or alternatively going out by himself after giving one child a painful death, before the very last second.

Also, how is Toriel losing children a point in Asgore's favor when Asgore was the one that killed all of them? Furthermore, did you forget about the scene where Toriel comes in, stops Asgore, and says that even he deserves mercy, saving his life?

If you were a child and a monster suddenly came in screeching about how they're going to claim your soul so their king can become a god and slaughter everyone on the surface to the very last man, woman and child, including your family, would your first reaction be to try and persuade them if you didn't have a battle system with *ACTs ready for you

>stops Asgore
WRONG.
She came to stop (you)! Reread the scene user.
All the scarifies rendered useless in her plan.
She came to stop the plan from going on, she knew she could stop it, but didnt. Why? Your guess is a as good as mine. Most anons like toriel till they see this and think for a second.
She's a bad mother and a cannon drunk.

Toriel is my mommy and kind and loving and holds me and never drinks

But he did try to find an alternate solution. And that attempt was successful.
If he went outside after killing one human, he would be forced to kill every other human anyway. If he went with his plan, he could back off once they are free and nobody would care.

And Toriel doesn't save Asgore's life. He (and Toriel) still could have been easily killed by Flowey. He is one who is supposed to kill Asgore, not Frisk.

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

Everyone in Underswap should still feel like they are still themselves. I mean, like... Undyne, for example.
One important trait she has is the fact she has a lot of DETERMINATION, more than any monster. DETERMINATION involves the will to live and stuff.

What we know about Dr. Alphys in the actual canon is that she's shy, nervous, hates herself, and is potentially suicidal, and probably would have if she hadn't met Undyne before she could actually go through with it, and that most of it all comes from her experiments with Determination and the Amalgamates in the True Lab.

The only way Undyne could ever be anything like Alphys is if she somehow lost her determination, like, literally had it taken from her SOUL.

So, in a universe where Undyne is the Royal Scientist and was tasked with doing experiments with Determination and stuff, everything going horribly wrong would frustrate her and she'd probably become more and more determined to make everything work. Eventually she'd notice that she has a ton of determination in her SOUL, more than any of the Amalgamates and potentially close to the amount in a human SOUL, and the high level of Determination she'd be feeling to fix everything would mean her own body would be starting to melt. So she might decide to extract her determination out of her own SOUL.

But doing that would potentially severely damage her psychology and emotionally, especially her SOUL. And because she's Undyne, she'd always be producing more and more determination, which means constantly extracting it. And because she'd also be struggling with the Amalgamates and stuff, the fact that she's extracting her determination would mean she's extracting her will to live, along with most of what makes Undyne "Undyne".

Which would cause her to be similar enough to the regular Alphys, especially in the suicidal department.

who the fuck posted fatz's game in /v/

But Asgore's been preparing his subjects for war for generations. As far as he's concerned, the war, along with the promise of human genocide, is what gives his subjects hope. He goes as far as to personally train Undyne into a human-killing warrior, never once doing anything to get her to think twice about hating each and every last human. Would she really listen to him, if at the last second he suddenly said that there would be no war? Would he just stand idly and let his subjects be massacred when they attack the humans with over a hundred years of hate that he has done nothing to quell?

I did.

He didn't actually try to prepare them for war. Just told them that it's gonna happen. He trained Undyne, but that's literally the only monster who actually can do her job. The Royal Guard is full of idiots, many monsters don't even know that you're a human and those that do don't put much effort into trying to kill you. It makes sense considering that he saw how hopeless a war against humanity would be unless monsters had a god on their side.
Compare it to what Undyne does when she is the ruler. Underground is militarized.

Which undertale would get turned on by me farting on their face?

Alphys

flower is for kill

Edgy

Hot. I want her to spend all her scientist money on fast food for me to eat, then have her worship my thick growing belly. Then I'll sit on her face and let her take in the gas that'll come as a result of me digesting her food tribute as a reward for her. That's the life I want.

Chara would make fun of how tiny they are compared to hers

That's hot too. Feeling comfortable darting around each other, and even getting competitive about it. I don't know why I've been into this so much lately.

correct

Scared Flowey time?

If Asgore honestly wasn't going to follow up on his promise for war and genocide, then why not tell Undyne? Why not train her both as a protector for the monsters and as a diplomat for future talks, assuming another child drops in for them to murder so he can become god? Why not tell her that all humans aren't completely irredeemable and only worth for their souls?

Theres nothing wrong with being edgy

shut up chara so step on ant hills

there's nothing wrong with kissing shota goata

Oh god... Musk? Really?

Ofc not!

Wheres asriel's shotagote pantsu at?

Then she would be hopeless and wishing for death like he is.

I wish we could burn all fetishfags at the stake.

I want Toriel to get turned on by me farting while we cuddle

Your fave went on a blind date. It's with character that fandom's you hate the most.
What happens?

>tickle fetish
>shotasriel bottomless in a tutu
>frisk showing any reaction at all

Can you restate that in english?

And therefore, Asgore is living a lie that's going to end in a war of genocide no matter how much he wants to avoid it.

Yeah, monsters deserve death.

oH! Me bottle O' Scrumpeh!

Toriel! NO!

I'm drunk! You don't have an excuse!
Didn't you see the bloody bombs?