/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

liberators edition

Clans:
EU:
NOPAN
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/ (check 'em)

NA:
AWOO
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do I find ppl that know and share my suffering
ask in the Veeky Forums channel
>how can I refute ppl that call me a tomato
wotlabs.net

awoo isn't a Veeky Forums clan, they intend to accept randoms
it's just that nobody but ex-goyim members have joined so far

First for Jpanther II a shit

Yeah, should have plsgo back in the op instead.
RIP benis. Didn't even live to be 1 years old

How the hell does the O-I aim its guns? There's no trace of any sights anywhere on the turret face for the main and secondaries both.

you forgot Nofun xD

I guess it must be something like the commander looks from the hatch while the gunner shoots a secondary turret, then tells him how to correct the aim until the shot goes where he wants, then they aim the main turret the same way. I wouldn't know how they would do it if they wanted to shot by their sides

The better question is why did japan make there tanks so big when they are all mantlets.

>enemy at 360HP
>your gun does 390 damage
>you do 355
errytym

Coastal defense isn't an easy job

they look through the barrel before shooting

That would make it virtually impossible to hit anything smaller than a building on account of the fact the secondary gunner can't see what he's shooting either, and God help you if you want to hit anything that's even slightly moving. Oh, and the commander can't see forwards out of his cupola because ??????.

Truly, the Japanese super-heavies are literally the worst designed tanks I have ever seen.

Missed NOFUN

The japanese tanks that did exist were far better designed, it's just the O-I and the jewish inventions that come after it that are designed like shit. The O-I shouldn't even be facing tanks, it was designed and tested to shoot ships from the coast

>aim through the barrel
>load shell
>shoot
easy

>dead clans in the OP
for what purpose?

For choice, we've agreed plenty of times one is active and competitive and the other is casual, why can't you just add it

because it's dead

So? There's still people who would prefer it I'm sure, in no way do I want it to be top clan. That is NOPAN

E50 line any good? Think Ill get the 3002 M since its on sale.

panther and panther 2 are mediocre and the e50 stock grind is hell but once done opens up one of the best t9 mediums. The e50m is nearly the same with better pen, more speed and not as big.

you don't say

So let's put it in the op next time

how it the new french premium?

it looks crap

Stop posting your shit webms they don't mean anything

>Chieftain Mk.6 is on tanks.gg
>listed as "TX Premium Heavy Tank"
>has genuine looking statistics
>no word of when or if it's going to release

Make me.

>Middle engine on KV-3
>Apparently one tier higher
>No difference at all in stats

Is this a joke, why bother including it at all?

>No difference at all in stats
70 more healthpoints.

>it's a fully aimed shot misses 4 out of 5 times episode

Comfy times ahead comrades.

>It's a Enemy tank has his lower plate exposed but his upper plate is magnetized episode

wouldn't be a problem if more of Veeky Forums played/still played on NA

besides, we don't intend to take in randoms unless we have to/they're good and aren't normies that would be offended by /pol/-tier shit

Which is more depressing, Lovecraft's life or WoT on a bad day?

>your in the scorpion and they "bounce".
GUN DAMAGED

>It's a 4 shots directly at the front of a paper tank magnet into his tracks episode

>It's a 'Paper thin TD armor bounces your fully aimed good-pen-for-its-tier shot' marathon
I just want to have fun in my Flak Toaster. this isn't funny anymore WG.

>you give the shot a bit of lead to hit a moving target
>it flies to the edge of the circle, nullifying your preparation
>everyone thinks you're a retard who can't hit moving tanks

We MAGA now.

i dont get it

>it's a 3 artilleries shoot you in your cover while all of the top tier heavies and TDs are in the open episode

IT'S AWOOO GIRL
WITH A MAGA CAP
ISN'T THAT FUNNY

time to disband desu

Aw.

>come on, aim that shit
>where are they, there's always that one retard
>oh, there are some fat targets out in the open
>aiming at them will take around 7 seconds and I have to move the hull
>nah I'm already aimed at that spot
>someone's gonna pop around the corner
>I swear on me mum
>any second now
>[muffled click in the distance]

clan killer

T26E5 is like a cute little M103 or a Super Pershing with its realistic gun and updated engine. Would recommend.

>Sources tell that the 9.17 test will come in the evening of November 17 (Thursday-Friday) (if it goes according to plan). It will have at least 2 iterations, which will have all Swedish tanks. The release of the patch is scheduled for December 2016.

>Sources

I never understood this "Shoot the Unicum" meme.
As long as there are no meatshields left they'll be focused down no matter what they do.
If I play arty I prioritize easy shots/top tiers/heavies/everything else, counterbattery isn't worth it since the time spent trying to hunt down tracers could be spent dealing damage.

Why so long? They been on supertest for probably more than 2 months

>Shoot at lower plate
>Shot manages to go underneath the tank
25% RNG makes the game more exciting!

:^)

You cheeki cunt.

I didn't know WoT was on Nintendo 64

Those Blitz textures look pretty decent for a mobile game.

You don't really need sources to figure out that WG wants the lines out before the holidays, but after the campaign.

which PSP game is this?

Does the game load faster like this?

I have never seen this gamecube game, what is it called?

I want an autoloader, should I get AMX 50 100 or AMX 13 90?

Suggestions for premium tanks I still don't have based on the 9.17 buffs? I'm deciding between the STA-2, Panther 88, M4 Rev, and Lowe. Could also get the T-34-3, but the WZ-111 buffs are going to render that obsolete. Also is the Skoda T 40 worthwhile even if I don't intend to go up that line?

Yeah if you run pentium 3 and a 20 year old hard drive like that user

Both routes are good, 50B and Bat are both meta 10s. 13 90 also lets you get the tier 9 AMX 30, which is bretty gud too.

Lowe is still going to be a slow piece of shit, panther acht acht is still going to have its gimped top speed and no armor

T 40 can be worth it if you play a lot of skirmishes

Well, T26E5 or AMX M4 49?

joke's on you I have a SSD

T26E5 is great, it's pretty much an uparmoured Pershing with way better pen.

AMX look great though.

It's already considered underpowered to the point where it's getting buffs in the next patch. It's one of those heavies that's only good so long it gets to bully tanks that can't pen it.

STA-2 and T40 are both very good premiums, the mobility buff to the STA-2 will make it even better than the regular STA (it already has better gun handling)
the only downside of the STA-2 is that you need to run food if you want max view range, to compansate that a bit you rarely have to shot gold and if you have to it gets 275mm pen
generaly i dont think its a good idea to get premiums without playing the fitting line for them, T40 is still a decent tank

Should I get my VK 30.01 P crew and just throw them in Tiger P when I finally get it?

Doesn't the T26E5 break the rule that premiums are slightly inferior to the regular tanks? This thing shits all over the T32 in every way.

I really think I should invest in a spall for TOG..

This arty fire is getting out of hand.

Thanks, I much as I wanted the Panther because of all my German meds I guess the STA-2 is just the statistically superior tank.

You're going to have to retrain them at some point, might as well just pull the trigger on a tank that's going to be shit regardless of your crew.

Premium TDs have mostly been better than regular ones for quite a while now. Also the Berlin tanks are straight up better or least equally good for the most part.

I'm amazed you don't have one already.

TOG armour values are so shit it really only makes a difference against the small, spammy arty.

>leFH18B2
>FV304

It's worth it.

So the ones that just shit on tog cause it is slow as fuck and auto track rng just fucks your mouth all day.
Saving up for a tank I want atm.

With the sales I will pick one up.

Tiger P isn't that bad is it? I mostly want it just to have it.

Piger isn't THAT bad, but it's still one of the worst tier 7 heavies. I've played them all and I'd rank it above the AMX M4, but that's all.

>Be LeFH
>See TOG
>Load HEAT
>No tears now, only dreams

That sounds like something I can work with then.

LeFH drivers need to be drawn and quartered.

Just like E-25 drivers.

Bert is not as bad.

Thats when they were only 1 tier differential.

But the LeFH is fair and balanced. Like Fox News.

Well, the other problem is the new balance head knows some of the regular tanks need buffs/reworks but management is prioritizing premium tank buffs. So you get stupid shit like the STA-2 being outright better than the STA-1, even though he's outright acknowledged in Q&A the Japanese meds needs some attention.

Daily reminder WG will never nerf this, because their policy now is to never ever nerf a premium tank again.

They should prioritize paying customers.

It actually isn't that OP. The games where you mis 20 out of 26 shots and do 80dmg per hit are a lot more common than broken bloodbaths.

I know, I have one too. The actual retarded parts are the 390 view range, and it shouldn't have the fucking HEAT.

Is the Type 64 fun in pubs, or is it a SH only premium?

i agree, buff the fcm 50t gun handling, for crying out load, it can't snap shot anything. It's like it has this magical thing where shells will always miss unless fully aimed and then you have the russians, where aiming is counter productive...

WG balance department apparently decided shit handling is the just French trees thing. Which is fine with autoloaders, but they forgot to ease up on the regular guns. The 13 90 is still the only non-TD tier 8 without a vstab option.

If you have to choose between T29 and IS, which will you choose?

IS