/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Be muh friend edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Discarded

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the dragon with bike shorts name

>pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)

why

>Liq half my cards to play Bloodcraft bat deck
Was this a mistake?

What card have you furiously fapped to? No lying, now.

What did she mean by this?

>elana seraph wastes reset on turn 2 aria
>can't blow me before my turn 9
remember kids, never make decks with conflicting win conditions

Is Gabriel supposed to be a dude? The RoB wiki tells me he is.

Post loading screens.

Literally B L A C K E D

Yea
It's t2 now

Aggro Blood is hit or miss. If you don't get to play first with a nice curve, chance is you will lose.

Yeah, but isn't banner tier 1.5?
I have one copy of Otohime, which I use in place of an Alwida's command, but that's about it as far as legendaries go

this one right here

I'm going to mindbreak Erika until she forgets about the princess and becomes my faithful wife!

Nth for fuck bird havens

tell 'em aniki

>sea queen
>pluto
>pascale
>seraph

so close

Luna

>play a creature
>haven plays removal
>play lot of creatures
>haven has total board clear
>try to burn haven
>haven heals
>try to play value game
>haven can win by just waiting 3 turns
uh huh

>he can get it up to sfw card art and isn't desensitized from fapping to utterly degenerate h-manga and doujinshi on sadpanda for years

I envy you.

is for ___

Hugging, kissing, heavy petting, and impregnating!

If anything, degenerate h-manga and doujins have made me more horny for SFW art.

Cuddling!

get FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDD elana cunt

So how many legendaries in your 35 starter packs are good? I got Lord of the Flies and Merlin but nothing else.

I'm not sure what class or deck I want to play yet as I don't know any of the cards in the game... I kind of not want to tunnel too much into one class if possible.

THIS SOLDIER!! THIS WAY!!

Isn't she like 5

ユニコ

futa on male doujins

Just had a game where we both were on 1 hp and the enemy had a Bloodfed Flowerbed, it played death animation for both of us, but I won.

> MAAUUUUUUUUMMMMMM GET THE CAMERA XD

I'm at least 80% sure I didn't ask for this

>PtP forest drops Path with 12 shadows
Okay...?

>bloodcuck being proud of beating the only haven variation he stands a chance against
rofl you guys have it tough

git gud

?
aggrobat does way better against storm than it does against elana or seraph

Elana's so fucking annoying

I had total control of the match and it still took an extra 6 turns to end because of the healing

>ywn be this mad

Fucking great start right here

you sure breh?

Every time I lose to a dragon deck, I can't help but imagine Erika getting plowed by dragon dicks.

zirnitra isn't so bad in arena I think

> MOMMMMMMMMMMM DID IT AGAIN

Its a great way to stop getting mad at losing

Should I rank up to B0 if I have shit all for decks? I don't want to get creamed playing shitty decks for class dailies

The player who initiates the damage always loses, in those cases.

Who are you quoting?

>Being a netdecking tryhard instead of playing fun decks
It's just a game my dude.

Like 4-5

You want to reroll if you don't get that and two that go together in a deck

Read the OP

Is this better than Hearthstone?

If you think you can, go for it. A lot of players made it there on your position.

Ranked is such that you'll be forced to a 50% Wingate at some point. You just gotta be comfortable with knowing that.

Tempo

Is it weird to think about how Arisa, Luna, Isabelle, Erika, and Eris would measure up to each other as futas?

here's your (You)

The cards are better designed, mechanically; MOST cards are well balanced; the ranked system is better; the rewards are faster and more gratifying; and the atmosphere of the game is a lot better, in my personal opinion.

yes

Doujins WHEN

are those fairy bois?

>draft 2 otohimemes in T2
>literally don't draw a single one till my last match
>tfw you punish an opponent who you know is trying to be greedy with a conflag on 7

Nah, I do it all the time.

Eris and Isabelle are the largest.

It's a good day to be a Luna friend.

>Arisa
>medium sized with phimosis
>Luna
>Hung as fuck
>Isabelle
>small useless penis
>Erika
>Futa with balls
>Eris
>Thick and hard megacock

no, they are fairy girls (boys)

Maybe just elf bois

>the ranked system is better
Tbh I don't like how ranks never(?) reset, once you're at the top, that's it. Nothing gets shaken up at the end of a season or something. Acquiring a billion points to rank up is very tedious and time consuming.

Next expansion when? I'm tired.

dirtrune is fun for nobody but the rune player desu

Did that hurt your little Storm hag feelings?

ebin

They want to altered fate the hand and have all their ptp's in it

Alternatively they suck as it's a really bad move

I just beat this guy purely because they played PtP early which told me to stop controlling and rush face. Winning a matchup that they should walk

It's a pro/con thing. I've always hated how in Hearthstone players get dropped to the 20-15 ranks when they don't belong there. It's just a bad feeling for newer players at the beginning of every month. In SV you don't have to worry about that as much. The score rewards are much more satisfying in SV, but actually ranking up just means you have to play more to get them then the first month or two. It also encourages sandbagging more.

Outside of like maybe Faeria or Hex's singleplayer this is the most generous TCG for the player

Hearthstone is much less generous with dailies and starter packs and the game itself is more RNG heavy.

Plus Shadowverse is a bit younger but right now it has a much more diverse meta than HS

>Stop playing wards
>Why can't I hit face
>Why won't you let me kill you
>Ward is cheat

I dunno, I like the idea of Isabelle having a girly, small cock and all the others sizeshaming her
Now that's what I'm talking about although I'd like Erika to have a weird, veiny one that makes her embarrassed

Personally, I hate getting matched up against legend-rank players at rank 20.

I like the ranked system in Shadowverse more, because the tiers kind of imply that you're going to face seperate pools, and thus, more skilled list, or players.

So what are like the top 4 decks right now? I guess I'll take whichever I get the best rolls for

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/new-card-environment-tier-rankings/

yes, thank you

>much more diverse meta than HS
Let's just be rational, it has a much more diverse meta than HS *right now.* That might not always be the case, regardless of how much you trust or distrust either developer. Cygames seems pretty committed to releasing new cards every 3 months, though, and that's a good sign.

The next expansion has a new craft added with losaria as the leader.

It will focus on control with effects such as removing play points, making you discard cards, decrease your evolution points and all those shit.

Okay, that might be too OP, especially the PP decrease.

>Cygames seems pretty committed to releasing new cards every 3 months
Isn't that basically the same as Cardstone then?

If you want to be great in the long run, Forestcraft is the way to go. It is also one of the card intensive class.

english pls

LOL

That'd be the most cancerous class ever. Plus, the crafts are already balanced around each other. I don't see the need for any more.

If those devs for Hurtstone were decent enough, it wouldn't be called Shamanstone right now.

Literally just scroll down

Unless th next shadowverse expansion is an "adventure" no not really. Hearthstone has 3 expansions every year, one of which doesn't introduce many cards because it's an adventure.

go to sleep then weebo

stay mad fag

What about midrange sword makes it so strong? It seems to be just a weaker tempo forest in my eyes.

>Unless th next shadowverse expansion is an "adventure"
Considering we never got a full closure, as far as I know, on the story, I wouldn't be very suprised if they actually introduced adventures. Perhaps in a different format from Cardstone, though. We'll see when the time comes.

The adventure's are the worst

They're basically just paywalls

No, LoE started coming out wing-by-wing last November. Whispers was April, Karazhan started coming out in August, and now Gadgetzan in December. Four-to-five months between sets, and keep in mind LoE and Kara were small 40-card sets and LoE barely had any impact. It remains to be seen if Cygames puts out smaller-sized expansions, though.

>Can attack up to 14 times per turn.

What kind of arbitrary number is that? Why not just say can attack an infinite number of times but cannot attack leaders??

Kara barely had any impact, sorry, typo.