wowtoken.info

Previous Thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPODqZo0SNQ
strawpoll.me/11626773
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

draenei qts

I LOVE memes!

Wasn't the whole point of BG's in Legion supposed to be that everyone was around the same level in terms of gear and would only get minor bonuses from their gear based on ilvl?

what happened to that?

>

Ever done higher lvl M+ with a blood DK?

I don't think so

Yup. Went fine.

>be blood
>solo the rest of helya +11 after healer dies

I have. Did just fine.

It's true though.

Now that gear is irrelevant on my DK I can be consistently worse every single minute of PVP rather than there being times that I may have outgeared an opponent.

Don't you just love this new system combined with the new way to get those valuable 840 combatant versatility drops?

a player with 870ilvl is 7% stronger than a player with 800ilvl

Is 855 ilvl ready for mythic+?

considering +10 only drops 865 id say yes. Just dont expect to be accepted into groups that want to 3-chest everything

Yeah but you're probably gonna get rejected a million times

Maybe I'm missing something then, when I PvP on my 840ilvl rogue alt I get shat on by virtually everyone in terms of health and damage, I don't think I've seen a single player with less than 2.1mil health in a battleground.

I tanked +2s just fine at 808 ilvl in a group of

Thats stupid.

Well rogues did get shat on recently so that's to be expected

>pick a herb
>someone comes to get sloppy seconds
>sap him
>herb dissapear before he can pick it

i am a trickster

Two things: Rogues got a harsh stamina nerf, and each trait purchased in your artifact increases your stamina so if you're far behind it's gonna show.

>some retard brings his brazilian surv hunter friend to VoW+4
>literally half his gear is greens
>doesn't outdamage the tank on a single pull or boss for the entire dungeon
>still manage to carry his dumb ass to 2chest
>gets a fucking titanforged trinket with socket
>"now i can replace this questing trinket lol lmao haha :P"

>go to get herb
>get sapped forever
>right after the sap end he instantly ends my life
>laughs at me and gets the plant right nearby and waits next to it

sometimes I regret playing on pvp servers

this is why when two people are friends you inspect them both

inevitably the one leading the group has an 860 ilvl inflated by two legendaries, no enchants no gems

while his buddies are all 820 or lower shitters who got carried through regular mythics and now want to try out these keystone things

I want a blood elf broodmare.

I would rather have a tauren for breeding

I had a DHT run with these DDs.
I am the first one and tank. The other paladin at least tried, but the other two were literally not even doing anything sometimes. It was a low lvl key so I didn't even bother looking at them, but considering they both had 2m health they had to have at least ilvl 850 or 860.

Only managed 2 chests by like 5 seconds.

I want that H O T and T H I C C blood elf that gets posted on here all the time.

What do you guys think of Brewmaster's? I'm ilvl 858 now and feel squishy at times but overall mitigation is fine. The issue I have is with players. I am always the first one to be blamed when anybody acts like a retard(and this is WoW, so there's no shortage of retards). For example, last night I did a VoW +2. One hunter did 50k DPS the whole run, the other two DPS kept pulling while the healer was OOM. The healer was going OOM, probably mostly because the DPS is standing in green shit the whole run. We wiped 3 times to the first boss because DPS got hit by the chain.

So what do they say when their patience finally breaks? They blame me for not doing 300k DPS.

It's pretty fucking frustrating.

There's a few of those.

If you get hit by that chain the game should just uninstall itself. How is it even possible to not run away from it or jump over it. I just don't understand.

Brewmaster is also pretty good in M+ imo

The one with the modified body, the Death Knight, if you know which one i'm talking about.

>300k dps
>as a tank
>858 ilv
they're retards

I dislike BRM nowmain ww/brm during warlords, but it's not bad perfomance wise. What talents are you using?

I use leg sweep because AOE stuns are OP, RJW for easier add pickups, and currently running High Tolerance.

I started out using Blackout Combo because I thought it was more engaging, but I don't think my gear was quite ready for it. Switching to High Tolerance has smoothed things out a bit I think.

>elvui

As a healer I love seeing Brewmasters in m+ pugs because 99% of the time anyone who puts up with the ridicule they get for playing it that long is probably really fucking good.

>pug ToV N run
>we wipe because not all the runebearers die
>pull out DPS meters
>fury warrior doing 80k dps
>whirlwind, raging blow, whirlwind off hand, melee are top 4 damage done
>point out to raid leader that we're carrying this shitter and wiping because of it
>"this is a learning group theres no need to flame we're trying to learn the fight"

The worst tank.

Doesn't mean you can't possibly be successful with it, but it's not as good as any of the others.

>few weeks ago
>this happens: youtu.be/qPODqZo0SNQ
>today
>We’ve recently taken action against thousands of World of Warcraft accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate gameplay, known as “bots.”

I don't get what the ban has to do with the bideo

What's the most fun rogue spec

meme rogue spec

pirate is fun when you get good RNG

Bots were fucking rampant. Video was an example of someone blatantly botting for hours and nothing being done.

Fury warrior.

Seriously, fucking reroll. They dumpstered and there's no plan on reverting that. Don't encourage them to Kalganize.

Traveler here, read from Chapter 6 and stopped at Chapter 12 last night. Quite enjoying it so far.

wait till 7.1.5

That's the WoW book for youngsters, right? I've been hearing good things about it.

Cover art is fucking horrendous though.

>tfw already bored with the game
>not even logging for raid days anymore

outlaw with ring legendary, assasin without

How long is the falcosaur questline supposed to take?

strawpoll.me/11626773

how long til the q&a?

Yeah, though it doesn't feel like it was written for kids, or something, if that makes sense. I just got done with the part where the ship gets invaded by pirates and they kill more than half the crew, including a 10 or so year old kid, and now Aram and Makasa, the black girl on the front, are in a little dinghy.
And yeah, the cover art's kinda bad, almost looks like one of those Disney Junior shows, but in terms of catching my imagination, it's doing it a lot. I'm also the one that's randomly posting about an idea for a South Seas-inspired expansion.

How awesome would it be if you could buy a Mtn Dew and unlock the exclusive Dewhammer skin for the enhancement artifact?

What other product placements would you like to see in WoW?

It really is kinda odd, but I guess they had to make it look so bright and colorful so younger audiences would be interested. I think it's rather interesting that in these early pictures that he looks a lot younger

>What other product placements would you like to see in WoW?

buffalo chicken bites for fire mages, to go with their stupid fire orbs

>not hiding orbs

>What other product placements would you like to see in WoW?

tfw when it actually procs

:^)

Why did they kill the only interesting healing spec?

yeah pressing 1 button over and over was so hard

because fuck you and your trees

>do lowbie quests with a cute NE
>she invites you to join her guild

I was talking about disc m8 :)

because fuck you and your shields

mmochampion said I could get the octopus mount now but the WQ isn't up???

>random negro who looks ripped straight out of 2016 california in a WoW setting

diversity quotas are so cancerous

>hearth to dala
>game crashes
nice game blizztards

>froggin'

(you) expect anyone to believe that?

>he wasn't invited to a guild
jealous?

im fucking done with doing mythics

third time today that our tank leaves at the final boss after a wipe because he's angry

fuck this game

You ready for the damage control?

it wouldn't be awesome because when companies start doing product placement they start halfassing it
I wouldn't mind as long as it wasn't just some halfassed shit and it hadn't some US only bullshit involved

>Not running em with your guild

In anger, you defeat only yourself.

fuck guilds
it's either "you need to be ilvl 8gorillion+ and link all your achievements" or people who whisper me with a thousand spelling errors asking me to join their "fun guilds"

i'll just stick to doing pointless shitty world quests until i get so bored i'll kill myself

also playing alliance was a mistake holy shit these people are autistic as fuck

>search for mythic keystone in lfg
>bunch of people wanting carries and carry groups wanting MoS
>search karazhan
>lfg bugs and finds me an MoS 8 group

???

>tfw going to subway and am going to do keystones all day
comfy

that really sent a bioelectric charge down my brain steam...... dang........

Corrupted ashbringer should have been an unholy DK skin

I'm tired of seeing all this edgy green pallies shit out golden rays of light

What was Blizzard thinking when they designed mythic+ dungeons.
>No weekly lockout.
>No organization needed, just throw together a group in 5 minutes and stomp that dungeon.
>Give, in most cases, better loot than raids.
>A lot easier than raids.

So you get more and better gear by just doing easier content now? Is this what neo-Blizzard is all about? What a fucking disgrace.

The "corrupted" version looks like ass anyway, doesn't fit a paladin at all.

No idea why they didn't just use the vanilla naxx model

The issue is that raids give fuck all that anyone wants. EN was easy, ToV is at the right difficulty level but gives nothing.

They're waiting for the introduction of Legendary raids to give them good loot tables

post screencap of your +15 ach :^)

Not an argument.

>Spent 34 traits worth in a spec I thought would ever be viable
>Even with all the right items and legendaries I will still be shit
>I won't be able to refund them and put them into the only viable spec for my class

Why did I do it bros, why did I fall for the "FUN" meme.

>this content is too easy
>no i haven't cleared it why does that matter

retards like you have been complaining about shit like this for like 3 expacks now

>play a spec enough to have 34 traits at this point
>somehow isn't "viable"

Not an argument.

Yes that's how it works, if a spec is shit, even with all the right gear it will still be shit.

she makes my fleshy bone turn to earthy stone

Unless you're a survival hunter or something, you're literally fine.

Also you're a fucking retard for dumping THAT much time and effort into a spec you were unsure of.

Shaman or Druid for high m+ and mythic? Both dps and healing, no tanking on the druid.

Should I just level and play on the PTR (which is free) or buy the expansion

>not elvui

It is. I'm just so bored of MM and BM.

Not him, but you are the true fucking disgrace to this game's community. You complain that shit's too easy, then you refuse to provide evidence that the experience is easy. You're like the people that complain there' nothing to do while never even having gone beyond lfr.