pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The base Poise damage for Greatsword class weapons has been reduced from 27 to 26.
The base Poise damage for Halberd class weapons has been increased from 14 to 19.

>mfw they try to parry you the entire fight and you parry them first try

Cute?

Fug

Xth for Gwyndolin

>when you get seeded but you lure the enemies to the host and his phantom, killing them

Is that ng+7?

I summoned him in NG+7 to just see how much damage he would do. He did enough damage to kill me in a single 1H R1-R1 combo.

Shiva would probably be fine, but it's not the same.

I love when people seed me and the big daddy wolf is alive. First thing I do is run to that nigger and pull him over

QUICK!

How many invasion-viable builds and weapons can /dsg/ name?

Easterner Shiva I suppose

>none of my characters are in the op
y-you too

Shiva of da East

wow the hitbox on the 2H BKGS R2 is pretty silly. I was almost behind the guy and still got hit by it.

>2 of mine are in

If you followed the rules and aren't just overlooking them, I made a mistake, please repost

that's a very smug dragon

Oriental Shiva

offhand caestus and hornet ring crow quills for 1 shots

Do GS still poise through Halbs for free though?

I really feel like I'm oppressing people with my Gargoyle Flame Spear

it feels great

Is quality the way to go with executioner's greatsword?

East side Shıva
beware, hiv is censored

What's the gimmick of Hollowslayer Greatsword?

>AoA
>invade near beginning
>cut rope bridge and post up at end of corvian settlement
>win 100% of invasions without ever seeing the host because no bonfires + fuck huge level

Half the time people f4 which is best kind of greiving if i can force you to restart the game.

>Invading
>Fight host for a little bit near the bridge
>He runs to the bridge and breaks it
>Run onto it and turns to face me
>Chugs estus as he falls to his death

I wonder what his plan was

>Tried CE to set up builds after formatting pc
>lvl 120 sorcerer 5 minutes in
>realize the point is in the journey and not the destination
>delete CE

I feel like I could have crossed a terrible threshold

There are many weapons that can one-shot with a Hornet ring, especially at lower levels.

>no bonfires

theres one right before the bridge

BKGS has retardedly good tracking on both R2s, like to the point of beyond reason. Also the 2HR2's little backswing just before scraping the tip along the ground can hit you, deal damage and stun you long enough for the rest of the attack to wind up and uppercut you before you can roll away.

t. mained BKGS through 3 playthroughs and over 200 hours of PvP

>hiv is censored

WHY is the filter so retarded.

He was trying to make a suicide pact with you

And... that's it? That's all you can name?

Yeah it wasn't even the tracking though. It clearly missed me by about 4 feet and I still got rekt by it. Could have been lag, idk.

Can't say I'm mad about it though, good on that dude.

>what's the best build for this weapon?
40/40 refined gem 99 times out of 100

The BEST single non-boss enemy in any souls game for me along with the Old Hunters and Cathedral Greatsword Knights

It's so retarded that they have a filter at all. I guess the best option would be having a filter but letting player's turn it off "at their own discretion".

>you didn't make it in
>spear chucker close up made it in

WHY is there a filter at all?
You have to be what, 16 to buy the game?

At that age i was edgy and swearing like a demented racist 90 year old man.

>needing anything else
lol

for fun, use obscuring ring and a greatbow and go for headshots.

The late chalice dungeons really did have some cool enemies and bosses

Name some.

NG+3

Pretty much every single one dickfucker

>obscuring ring and greatbow

I literally switched to keyboard and mouse for this shit, lol. So many great sniping locations in the DLC like in the snowfield with all of the wolves, there's literally a fucking rock wall there overlooking the whole area and the only way they can get to you is to run all the way around to the tower and up the hill.

I just don't understand why we had to slog through a bunch of shitty preset dungeons to get to the good stuff.

that's false assgaper

At +3 in the Undead Settlement almost every one one-shots nigga

At low SLs every ultra, GS and weapon with more than 100 crit does for sure

If your name is Ceyn, you're a giant faggot.

ENB's problem is that like his wife, he stops long-awaited projects just before completion.

Post hamster

>we will never get chaos robes or viable affinity again

I want to do a Gundyr build with his armor and halberd, but have never really tried heavy armor before.

Is it worth aiming for the 70% mark or should I just spend the points on more health and endurance?

I could reasonably hit 70% with Ring of Favor + Havel's at 30 Vitality, and a small shield for parrying perhaps. Or I say fuck it and go with a giant shield and hit just under 100%

Well, if you count a roughly +50% success rate as viable, heavy armor, 2hand heavy spiked mace, offhand hollow caestus for bleed buildup seems to work pretty well. I'm getting better as I get used to the timing and stop trying to 1v1 during invasions. Arbalest +explosive bolts near exploding barrels in High Wall is tons of fun, too.

I feel so bad for laughing these ENB-jokes

what seems to be the problem user?

sl?

>gundyr build
>shield

>Didn't realize charcter names are visible
>Used first name
Fuck

good

More like Shiva the Deceased LOL

elmao jesus christ user

20-25.

Hey man, I can't kick or grab people. Gotta have something

>leather all over the place in dark souls
>never see any animals besides zombie dogs and the occasional bird

Who the fark cares about a first name?

Is this the best Dark Souls animation video?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2kr7KDCsIws

I have yet to find one better. It's just so comfy, and the humor is alright and not hamfist forced.

I tend to invade with around 99% equip load, and once you get used to the fat rolling it gets easier. It means you can rollspam, and that if you get caught off-guard by gankers you are fucked, but for general invasions where you are just dicking around, it works well enough. Plus, poising through ninjas and roll-spammers is satisfying.

you're going to need more than 30 vit if you're not using the +2 Havel's and FaP and/or frauding the build with a shield

I started using the caestus in retaliation to all the caestuses, forgive me dsg

Spent the entire match backpedalling and then R1ing with a buffed longsword and spammed gestures every time he got a kill

So why exactly black flame ignites when two ashes come together? Why didn't it when we fought Hawkwood over the dragon stones?

>gundyr build
>parrying
>no mention of prisoner's chain
Go 66 str and 70% equip load or leave

Then you're not a Gundyr build, you twat.

You're no better than all the "Guts" builds

I feel like a lot more builds become viable if you invade only in places with the invasion covenants and wait for backup (or run away when you're outnumbered).

I've been doing a lothric knight cosplay for shits and giggles and noticed I get rekt when I get ganked but if the numbers are even at all I can destroy people. You just gotta be mindful of the numbers involved and be willing to run away or potentially use mobs to even the odds if possible.

If you're talking about builds that can take on 3 or 4 people all by yourself then yeah, the options are extremely limited to mostly one-shot type builds, or otherwise things that can do a ton of damage very quickly in some way.

Maybe he doesn't want people seeing how unoriginal he is.

Do not use Prisoner's chain on the gundyr build you take way too much fucking damage

anyone have the dark souls edit

*can't

Unless his first name is "STR Character #2" or something similar then he is far from the worst that people have seen.

>The base Poise damage for Greatsword class weapons has been reduced from 27 to 26.

For what purpose?

>not gimping yourself when doing a cosplay

>I feel so bad for laughing these ENB-jokes
I know they're kind of overused to the point where they're dead on arrival, but I would have trouble conceiving why one should laugh at them for moral reasons. It's no big loss either way, and it would be a miscarriage of justice if we aborted our japes and jokes when we were having seconds thoughts about them or were babying people who might get offended.

If tsorig is the feeble cursed one, how does he have the black iron set and shield?

user STOP AHAHAHAHA

2 players brawl is truly the worst arena mode there is.

forgot image

Can someone explain for me
Do daggers have huge-ass poise damage or I just manage to land a hit before their poise frames start? Any dagger counters all the GS/Ultra users I meet so fucking hard

Is there any way to increase the damage of the thorn armor? I'm making a bloodring build and trying to see just how cancerous I can make it.