>The /ssbg/ Wiki [WIP]
supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/eA4wHVC
youtube.com/watch?v=42BrFGNM9uQ
wiiuiso.com/wii-u-virtual-console-and-dlc/388769-super-smash-bros-4-dlc-edited-files-stages-1-1-6-supported.html
gamebanana.com/skins/149041)
imgur.com/a/ebjuZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Did you vote for Chazo, Chronos, Moxy, Chad, Braxton, or Wozzler?

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

I voted for Chazo desu

Let it die already niggzo.

I'm a meleefag i want to beat my tr4sh friends at their game what are some basic things I should learn like shield stopping/airdodging more often/ledge options?

cloud btw

wow this general died who woulda thought

Run and charge limit. Use limit cross slash. Learn to recover with Cloud because he has a melee tier recovery compared to the rest of the characters.

>trying to practice Melee on Anther's
>every single time someone beats me they start switching to low tiers or randoming
>even if they win by only one or two stocks

Alright you fucking cunt

You shut the fuck up and play the game the real fucking way, I'm legitimately trying to get better and you're being a condescending shithead who thinks winning by two stocks makes you mang0 jr.

Let it die already niggzo.

Ok? So beat their low tiers salty lil bitch.
Better yet play offline. You know, actual melee

Should I revive /ssbmg/?

well i never played smash 4 so melee tier recovery is all i know

yes please

ok, will you post in it?

Nah

Who won the smash league

is anyone watching smash the record or the speedruns?

/ssbmg/ is a new general exclusively for Super Smash Bros Melee (as well as SSBM mods) and Project M.

thanks, but it's deader than this thread

>/v/eekend is getting stef 2.0 RIGHT NOW
>they think encouraging it is a good idea

that's fucking gay as hell

Moxy killed /ssbg/ for this shit?

Why does everyone hate her?

Moxy AND chazo, actually

Tell me one good thing about jigglypuff I dare you

/v/eekend here
We were just meming

did you know you're a pathetic faggot?

guess thats a yes LOL

die already faggot

>god gave chazo cancer
>god gave ssbg hope

whens the next smash ballot for the upcoming switch release?

She has to earn her wins by out playing her opponent in neutral and go for extreme risk like rest.

The Smash community needs to stop admiring characters with braindead tools. If a character has a free 40% off d-throw that character should be shamed rather then praised. If a character has aerials that are safe on power shield like Yoshi. Yoshi should be shunned for being that easy to play as. Just because Corrin has good spacing tools does not mean you are good at spacing you are simply using a crutch to make yourself way better at spacing then you would be.

I'll take better gameplay over bloating the roster

counter sage

>Just because Corrin has good spacing tools does not mean you are good at spacing you are simply using a crutch to make yourself way better at spacing then you would be.
What? Doesn't using any characters spacing tools to their best mean you are good at spacing? From cloud to jiggs good spacing is good spacing even if there are other factors like cloud being braindead faggot

lmao are you me
yeah, it's fucking annoying, im just trying to improve since locals are only once a week where i live

i once had this guy doing that to me, then we went fox dittos and right after i chaingrab upsmashed him he just d/c'd without a word

>extreme risk like rest
You clearly don't play Puff or are a baddie. Rest is never an extreme risk unless you haven't learned how to read DI or basic punishes.

>earn her wins
Against Fox/Falco/Marth? Yes, sure. Against ANY other character in the game? Don't fucking kid me. Maybe Falcon and memepicks like Young Link can contest her neutral game. Other than that, you're deluding yourself.
This is the real problem with Puff. It's not about rest, or her "lame play style." It's the fact that that play style COMPLETELY invalidates any character outside the top 3. Sheik, Peach, Samus, ICs, Pikachu, etc. -- they really have no chance against a Puff if both players are evenly skilled.

anyone else watching?https www. twitch.tv vgbootcamp2

I'm talking about Smash 4

youtube.com/watch?v=42BrFGNM9uQ
Could somebody edit this mod to have the DLC unlocker and the Zero costume for Roy?
(wiiuiso.com/wii-u-virtual-console-and-dlc/388769-super-smash-bros-4-dlc-edited-files-stages-1-1-6-supported.html DLC Unlocker)
Roy Zero costume (gamebanana.com/skins/149041)

Leave me alone

Nothing is more pathetic than seeing circlejerkers post their scrub-tier webms.

Discord was a mistake.

>trying to play multiple smash games at once
>try to do PM things in Smash 4 and vice versa because I'm an idiot
>lose stocks because of it

I'm more than likely going to have to drop one game, probably Smash 4 since I don't find it as fun. I try ledge hogging, or getting invincibility by regrabbing ledges in Smash 4 and then realize when it's too late "oh, i can't do that here lol"

Well consider that you can very easily get used to the mechanics unique to sm4sh and pretty much have things like ledgeplay second nature to you when you get better. The ledge mechanics in each smash game are different, so getting in the wrong mode happens often to people who play multiple games competitively.

But again, just practice, don't give up.

>Play only one smash at a time
>still lose all the time
I was good, once upon a time...

that's disgusting
at least stef had some giant ass tiddies

Pics

imgur.com/a/ebjuZ

let it die chazo