/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

randomresult.com/pick.php
mediafire.com/file/8g24ues74i8k7ig/Acathia Follower.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4198/?
en.inkei.net/vagina/Trainwiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yay!

someone tell me why this watchtower was full of butchered guard

Skeletons

Pretty sure there's a note that explains it.

Don't fuck the boners you slut

Waifus and lore living in harmony
a
i
f
u
s

xth for cummy goats.

First for knights.

Uhm, I think it's from either some TW2 mod or garter knights.

delet

You can't delet my love.

Almost 4h left until my giveaway of Va-11 Hall-A. I'm raffling three copies to three lucky people who only have to like the post I made on tumblr about it to get a chance at the winnings. You can find my tumblr by following the pastebin in the OP. A hint is that my page is at the very top of the list.

It's a game about bartending, good music and a good atmosphere. A visual novel, without the dating parts.

>159951491
Stop that

I dont intend to lewd skeletons user.

You can't stop my love.

>exit game real quick
>come back literally 3 minutes later
>restart Skyrim
>Skyrim updated, mods disable achievements

Why the fuck is this a thing. I have the mod too, but I'm guessing the update fucked with it?

>not even giving him the (you)

I've changed my mind about Aylen. He's at least better than most of the people in Falkreath.

How are you randomly selecting the winners? RNG?

That's not how I imagined the inside of the goat tower.

new thing with bethesda games, happened in fo4. it was so consolianians dont get higher gamer scores as easily or someshit

I never touched enchanting, I'm also not the one complaining about armor stats. I mentioned it as a viable solution without mods.

heh

Xth for bullying mad people

Randomly selecting people would entail a degree of RNG, yes.

I'm going to use randomresult.com/pick.php and type in the name of each user who 'liked' that post I made. And when it hits 00:00 over here I'll give a copy to the lucky three. Easy peasy.

Goaty was left in charge for a few days

Skeletons!?

wow rood

>gingers
>people

>bohan follows bearing
I-I think I love you man

Here, now it should work! mediafire.com/file/8g24ues74i8k7ig/Acathia Follower.7z

I messed up when I was making the .bsa archive and named one of the folders "actor" instead of "actors" so the .bsa wasn't loading

By the way Faust if you're here, I require your follower-making services again

How does defenguin act around children? Would he get along with those who have a height complex?

OK, how the fuck do I fix this hat? In daylight, it shows up as white. In the dark, it's black. It's supposed to be grey. I'd like to learn how to nifskope, so don't just fix it and say HERE U GO.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4198/?

Neonazi thing for marking people they suspect as being Jewish. Here on Veeky Forums, particularly on /pol/, it's more broadly defined as "person I don't like/disagree with"

i think he would be pretty good with children
he gets along pretty well with most of the people he meet, he isn't too worried about his own height

That's even ruder, duder

Any modded images that showcase Lydia? Curious what's under that armor.

he's fun alright, so is sugartits

en.inkei.net/vagina/Trainwiz

>Curious what's under that armor.
A pair of tits if you have a nude body, ugly vanilla underwear if you don't. Like every other female NPC.

Intense. Lil bit too dark though.

Lydia a shit.

>Implying that makes me wanna see any less

You couldn't have picked a worse vanilla waifu, lad

Nothing wrong with vanilla, user. She's pure, which makes her superior.

See

Is there any point to building a house?

For the rp.

Argonian girls are the cutest!

So, no?

Do NPCs check out your character?

What fucking NPC's are those?

so yes, the rp, you powerleveling cunt.
also safe storage space

>those tanlines

absolutely disgusting

They do in bitterness and envy, when will manlets learn?

Is there a way to change your character's name or am I stuck with it?

`
showracemenu

>was planning on making a Dark Elf ShadowKnight clone from EverQuest
>little interest in shouts
>found a drain shout
>found a raise dead shout
whew

Are Altmer's traditionally robe wearing Wizards only? Are there any famous or notable Altmer who were martially inclined in the Elder Scrolls Lore?

I feel like going full mage with robes is right but I actually want to do armor with one handed and block too for the sake of being versatile and pure mage isn't my style.

Why do you want to play a piss skin?
Roll a breton.

Altmers are given good passives that benefit magicka. You don't have to go mage as one, but you'd have a good starting point as one.

I don't think anyone's going to sue you for playing something that isn't 100% lore-accurate, play whatever you want

fag

NPCs don't have the simulated awareness to do something like that.

So no.

Yea, I just like being somewhat lore accurate if possible.

I have done Human, Orc and Cat many times. I wanted to try something new and when thinking about being skilled in magic for once, which I haven't done, Altmer seemed like the logical choice.

Yea, I kinda picked it for that reason. I'm thinking of maybe trying Dunmer for versatility though. I don't want to do robe and spells only. I want a hybrid build. Is Dunmer better for that?

Oh, can only be done on PC. Fuck.

I'm a male Nord 2h berserker. I think I did it right.

Evenin /tesg/

How is everyone today?

Yup! I did that with Orsimer which I felt was ok as well.

You can literally build however you want on any race. The game isnt difficult enough to warrent minmaxing anything. For example, I'm an alteration-focused Khajiit and my playthrough is going smoothly despite using combat mods that increase difficulty.

So the Dwemer all vanished at once trying to power some brass golem thing and the power source was them or something?

Doing good.

You missed the part where he said he wants to be lore accurate.

>uh hurr durr u can pley how u want in bideo gaem
No shit, why do people even post this?

PS4friend with remaster here, been playing since Monday. This is my first ever ES game and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm genuinely addicted, it's so great.

Right now, I'm level 28 with 259 locations discovered. I've married Lydia, adopted 2 kids, adopted Meeko the dog, and own 2 houses(Whiterun and Riften). I've completed the Dark Brotherhood quest line, halfway through the Companions, and a lot of other random quests and miscellaneous quests.

I think the hardest thing I've done was having to fight the Dwarven Centurion Master in Mzelcheft(sp?) when getting Grimsever for Mjoll(She's badass so far, so nice not having to worry about Lydia dying since Mjoll can't).

I married Lydia early on and didn't wanna risk her life/get her killed so I left her home and solo'd for a while, it was a pain but better once I found Barbas who tanks for me. He helped me get Mjoll and now I have a legitimate crew.

I can use Cicero or Initiates over Mjoll now but I'm too lazy to swap and I'm still enjoying Mjoll. I'll switch to an Initiate sooner or later since they're the best. Shadowmere's amazing too, tanking dragons and shit.

Oh and I must say, the Dwemer fascinate the fuck out of me, what is there known about them? Are they really dead or just gone? They're cities are so fucking eerie/creepy yet so damn interesting too, I've only really explored one all the way through so far.

Wrestling tonight?
Or not?

No.

Even in that regards, you can see heavy altmer armor and weapons being used by NPCs. How the hell would a spellblade/battlemage be remotely out of line lorewise?

So, since an Elder Scrolls game is probably going to be the next game Bethesda to pop out, think they'll do something crazy like add Fallout's limb damage system?

So just now my mod that lets me get achievements with mods just sort stopped working.

Anyone know what gives?

The power source was the Heart of Lorkhan.

Okay.

If they didn't with Skyrim, why would they will the next TES?

They're probably just going to streamline things more and go on about how they love to innovate.

Ohgod...my post is now the new pasta.

Well they kind of brought Hearthfire to FO4 with Settlements, maybe they'll start crossing over concepts like that.

Hopefully the armor system from FO4, have under clothing with extra bits to put on over, like the old school clothing/armor system.
Maybe even work Heavy Armor to function like Power Armor to some degree.

The best way to play an Orc is dead on the side of the road.

Brave is not even close to getting everyone remade. I'd give it 2 weeks if he keeps up the pace though.

It's not actually. They have a mystery project they're working on right now, not TES.

If you're playing a dual wield character is there anything you can do in combat but just try and tank all the damage you're receiving and hoping you can out DPS your opponent?

It feels really unsatisfying.

Stop caring about achievement?

or mebe the dorfs can return from magic scrolls and we can have centurion power armor!

and they can build cars

and allow us to be both vampires AND werewolves 2!

omgosh and maybe airships and shit so we can drop dwimir bombs on trump supporters

or maybe not

please do not get into video game designing

Dual Wield Parrying
TK Dodge

If you're not on PC or are playing SSE you're shit out of luck though.

The ElderOut: Fallscrolls?

Calm down, take your medicine, hug your therapy dog.

Just gotta go for stunlocks and try to dance around them. Using the attack commitment mod helps.

use shouts, move out of the way of the attacks, use enchants or poisons to disable the guy yer fighting.

>have shit idea
>get shit on
>u-ur on drugs
holy shit dude

How do I get my character in the wrasslin' tournament?

Those are just what popular mods were for earlier games. If you want to know what else they'll add for the next game, just look at the top mods on nexus.

>The ElderOut: Fallscrolls?
No, that's beyond fucking retarded and you sound like you've watched the pile of retardation that is that game theorist faggot who did a vid on combining the two universes for some retarded fucking reason.

Get out and stay out.

Posting it and asking would be a good start.

Used to be, ya just ask him. Give him a refrence and a intro song, but right now he's remaking all the old characters for 2k17. Id say wait until he's done with everyone before you ask him.

Airships are canon to Elder Scrolls