How the hell do I make money with my apps

How the hell do I monitize my apps, I have 4 apps ready and approved to deploy to both iOS and android. But want to look at other ways to make money off them other than charging a set fee. There are no in app purchases, and a pro version is not in the works.

How do I do it, how would or do you all do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nitroflare.com/view/D202A1CF0DD8C0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ads
d
s

I'm the short term until you get a great idea, Amazon actually pays per minute for apps used if you register with their app dev program. It's free but you probably sign away some rights if you accidentally invent the next viral hit angry birds. But you're not going to do that user.

I signed up for it but I have no app ideas and haven't learned how to make apps yet. Maybe someday

Ad's are a clear choice, an obvious one.
But people hate ads on most apps that aren't games. I will read up more on amazon user, thanks!

It's called Amazon Underground.

I'm working on mobile app side projects while getting my CS degree, mostly for resume padding. Monetization is difficult, user. Some startups don't even address it.

well I'd like to know how to make my app run as a part of the ui/ foreground. Make some okay money with out 1000 pledged buyers on android

obviously can't say of we don't know what the app is about

depending on what it actually is, you can do a lot of things, from product placement to selling A/B statistics to straight out selling user data.

I actually really wanna know how this can work, I have about 12000 people who have downloaded my free app. It's pretty much a taxi app that gets you the first available cab .

How would I make some coin off of it , I also have another utility app with 1500 downloads, no user profiles or info on this one either, it's just a conversion app. Ads seemingly drive downloads down , I'd love some tips

ask the cab companies for a commission?

easiest way: put ads on it
google 'admob'

So in essence is there a particular rule of thumb for app advertising , basics views or pay per click ?

Turns out a local taxi company is more than happy to Shill out 500-2000 a month for advertising to sole service ...
Thanks a lot user !

And even better , another 50 cents per short ride, and buck for every ride over 10 mins or at peak times !!!

Good deal!
Can you share the details?
Are they offering that through Google's ad platform? Or do you basically hardcode the ads in your app directly for them?

Good job, you made uber for taxi companies.

not even being facetious, congrats man.

what more do guy want to know ?
I haven't addressed advertising though Google as yet !

OP here, Amazon seems legit... but you need an addictive app or to be sneaky to get that .2 cent a min

what do you mean? are there restrictions on what gets money?
you got a link?

To gain .2 cents per minute , your app must be running in the foreground .
To use Amazon underground you must have a paid app on android or Apple Store , which on Amazon will be distributed for free... At said rate above .
With this being said , all In App Purchases must be free as well ...

Best way to cash in apps is to raise vc money and pay yourself salary

do you know of any books from the startups perspective about going through the VC process?
i only know of How to build a Billion Dollar App, which is ok.

Wouldn't the VCs have conditions about how much you can pay yourself and what their investment is used for?

Get Cash for Apps: Secrets to Making Money with Free and Paid iPhone Apps by Paul Favors
English | March 24, 2016 | ASIN: B01DEQ61BS | 40 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 2.85 MB

nitroflare.com/view/D202A1CF0DD8C0E

That ebook is just common sense .,

OP here, thanks for the link my dude.
This and amazon are the way to go!

Taxi dude here , just got a better offer from a competitor ..
Thanks op and anons