/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/wof-yui-yui-formula-netherworld-elf-transcendental-witch/&usg=ALkJrhgl7wImoUcuxIr8OohAC60WeYkTMg
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/sushi-type-netherworld-elf2/&usg=ALkJrhiSQzQ9WLJ5LXT586A6DglFbzUXXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>didn't link to the previous thread

Need someone to concede pls

PREVIOUS THREAD

Daily reminder to play as slowly as possible against aggro players!

>Pull third legendary in the last few days
>All three have been cards I don't really care about
One day I'll pull a bloodcraft legendary.

...and then still lose, because your deck was built poorly!

Sucks to suck

>That feel when beating Elena Pray with Seraph

I want to ding Unica's dong.

Thanks Mr. Skeltal!

Floral Fencer is my wife.

I asked a couple threads ago but didn't get a response

How would one go about building a ramp Dragon deck? What are the staple cards to make it work?

pls help

I need a concede: 24350

Who is that in the middle?

urd

>havent played in 3 days
>lose 10 games in a row
is this normal

Which card is your daughter?

And no, you can't fuck your own daughter.

unico

Vampy

meta changes every hour

Don't play blood in T2

Aila.

Ding Dong. I like to finish people off with evo Ding Dong or buff her when the opportunity shows itself.

>And no, you can't fuck your own daughter
What's the point of even having a daughter in the first place then?

>I can't fuck my own daughter
You aren't my dad, you can't tell me what to do.

Mini Soul Devil

Play aggro shadowcraft, I swear it's good guys!

>Gettng Garuda'd three fucking times in a row
I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. Why did anyone think this was an okay card to print. I actually want to kill the fucking designer who thought this game needed Winged Sentinel Garuda. Actually fucking kill them.

I've had lots of success with it

so she can pop out a daughter, then you can fuck that one instead. It's important to introduce outside genes every once in a while to mitigate any possible problems.

You just know the greeks would like this depiction of Cerberus.

CTRL+S anything in your collection that says Orb

put in bigass dragons

it really is not a bad deck

What do I reroll for if I want to play forestcraft?

I've only played blood once in arena and I got 5 wins, why would I not want that?

I've had really good runs with blood but overall the deck is such a mess in T2.

I've built 3 decks without pulling pascale once

I just want a fun gimmick deck sometime

Her and Luna are the main reasons I play Shadow
also I just like the undead theme

Lose to me, please

Yeah, I'd put it together with Haven that are just really hit or miss.

Until you get 3 ancient elves + 3 tias. Couple roaches would be nice too.

Consistency is not good, especially since you'll be stuck with a lot of vengeance cards

Well I just finished the anime like an hour and you guys weren't kidding when you said it was good.Here I thought t was just going to be mindless fanservice but it barely had any fan service and actually had funny and likable characters with a fun adventure. Season 2 when?

Evolved Maid Leader

Die in a fire

Forte, Wyvern Cavalier, Genesis Dragon, Fafnir, Olivia, Neptune, Odin, maybe a Polyphonic Roar.

Obviously you also need Aiela, Dragon Oracle, and a bunch of cards to help you survive the early game like Siegfried, Unica, Imprisoned Dragon, Mushussu.

I like the way you think.

Thanks, Vampy clone

why not midrange?

>implying i had or ever will have sex

2 leggos (ancient elf and tia) would be alright but keep in mind it's and expensive craft.

>Six legendaries
>Playsets of two specific legendaries.
Oh well I guess I'll just play bloodcraft or banner then. I don't think i'd ever roll something like that.

What anime ? Are you talking about Bahamut ?

>finally get enough vials to put together a control sword deck
>run into nothing but D Shift
fuck this game

Yeah.

>Elana Haven
>puts out a 6/7, 10/10, and 8/7 storm on the field for 8 mana, all the while healing for 8
Even Hearthstone doesn't have something this horseshit

>mfw I lost lethal because that faggot elf had that 1/1 ward and it stopped my storm

>T2
>no 2 drops
w-wish me luck anons...

You don't need 3 Tias.

2 is standard and the PTP variants often run 1 now.

it's worse when you haven't won legitimately. Niggas that disconnect on the third turn makes me salty

>D shift
>good

It's a combo deck. It's only good if it get its combo. Kill her before she kills you.

Every time I put Alexander down against Otohime I imagine him taking and spanking every guard all the way up to Otohime herself.

you can only do that with midrange and banner

>can't fuck your own daughter

shame, she has a great ass

Where do you guys know about the quick subtle meta change like that. What site ?

Also, you replace Tia by what ?

I know you're a low rank shitter that only plays aggro decks, but Control Sword is exactly the kind of deck that DShift is strong against.

I play spellboost runecraft and PtP forestcraft actually lol

Yeah it's really no fun recently, 4/5 times I play against Haven and lose. I might stick around until the next expansion, but if nothing changes after that I won't be able to go on like this. Not enjoying it too much right now. When a class in a CCG has over 70% winrate over the other something's seriously wrong with the game.

those are some big ol puppers

Shadowverse's Take Two is the best limited format in a digital card game i've seen. Am i wrong?

I've never rolled any SC stuff outside of Lord of the Flies and I dusted him

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give vials as a reward?

I'm not a tit man but holy fuck demtits.

No dust. Feels bad.

I do have two copies of Lord of the Flies though

game-ai.jp/

It's very friendly to Google Translate, so just run it through there.

For example, if you look at the two most recent lists they have for pure PTP (Netherworld) Elf, they both use 1 Tia.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/wof-yui-yui-formula-netherworld-elf-transcendental-witch/&usg=ALkJrhgl7wImoUcuxIr8OohAC60WeYkTMg

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://game-ai.jp/shadowverse/sushi-type-netherworld-elf2/&usg=ALkJrhiSQzQ9WLJ5LXT586A6DglFbzUXXg

Then let me roll you first.

What a slut

>the developers at Cygames looked at ancient elf and thought this was a balanced card
You literally can't defend this. I hope they nerf Elf into the ground when the next patch comes.

>vials as a reward
not a bad idea
>vials in such insignificant amounts
bad idea

No idea. It really needs to be removed or massively increased.

Elf Girl Liza is underated

Luna is my daughterwife

Does this game ever have events like gbf? Feels almost boring.

I think I have problems.

its balanced what the fuck are you talking about nigga. She cant be played on turn 3 and needs at least two fairies on the field to be useful

>2400 crystals

You people disgust me.

you are doing it right

You're the hero that shadow needs.

Time to create the unicorn T1 shadow deck.

Yeah, you aren't using best girl.

Yeah, you're not using Luna

>Urd sleeve on deck 1
I recognize you.

I-I won my first game because my opponent didn't know how to evolve things

Are you proud of me /svg/?

>Storm shadow
Pretty fucking meme.

>open my initial packs
>get an animated path to purgatory
>be a huge faggot and look up tournament decks
>oh look someone uses this thing in winning decks
>craft another one
>missing all the cards that actually make it work though, never get to 30 shadows

guess i fucked up.

Come and fight me, please concede if possible. 89422

>t.elf cuck

not him, but ancient elf is literally the best legendary in the game. Cerberus is the only other leggo that is comparable in a vacuum.

you don't "need" anything on the board to play her, playing her on turn 3 alone is still okay, she's a 2/3 ward which is a reasonable statline for 3.

playing her on turn 3 with 1 fairy is above average, 3/4 with ward is worth 4 pp (mirage defender)

playing her with 2 followers on 3 is ridiculous and can't be answered by most classes even with an evolution

don't forget that bouncing shit back into your hand is a good thing for forest.

she'd be a good card even if she was a 2/2

>Hating people that support the game.

Rhinoceroach is way worse