/drg/ Danganronpa General - Kitties Edition!

Last thread hit image limit. Kitty Celes is cute!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Good late evening /drg/. How are you all?

First thing to do in a new thread is to have a nice shit. *Clap clap*

Back to Doing good how about you?

good, morning work is really tiring though, especially if I only sleep for like 3 or 4 hours

Reminder

Yea, I know how that feels. It's tough, but you'll get through it

Tokomaru happy ending!

I expect this simply because Shuucihi seems to be trusting and close to Kaede already from the promo pics and trailer and we all know what happened with Sayaka and Nagito.

Lucky Touko, to be able to claim that ass...

are you the nigger on /u/ who started a toukomaru thread but made me post all the art

you are the worst yurifag ever

>mfw V3 is released there is going to be a new wave of avatarfags

Dibs on Folklorist

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Trashman!

What if they're BOTH evil?!

Dibs on whoever has the best ass and a really spankable attitude.

I saw that thread, I fucking love this image I got from it.

I don't even browse /u/, honestly. There's a Tokomaru thread?

Good mornin DRG

cute

Doesn't matter, have sex!

so how would you think the trial would go if Sayaka actually suceeded with the murder

We woulda knew for sure why she did it and how it went.

Reminder~
Monaca's are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and pillow-cuddles with Celes Kitties~

ok bad question
what if Nagito got killed instead of Twogami, bullshit luck aside
how would DR2 go without nagito

Disgusting. She doesn't deserve to be happy. She deserves to be beaten on a daily basis, psychologically tortured, brainwashed into believing her room is the entire world, her memory manipulated until she almost completely forget the outside world, only remembering the pain of being hated by her family, becoming more and more hateful, and finally witnessing all her clever plans falling apart and her becoming crippled for real, all her friends and enemies abandoning her to a lonely, pitiful death, until her current, sad, abuse-ridden life seems better in comparaison.
Until the daily spankings seem preferable to the horrible yet blurred memories she still can remember, unaware that she is merely a goldfish in a hall of mirrors, having forgotten how big and terrible the world is, having her own world reduced to a single room, and a man coming by four, five times a day, being her only distraction, sometimes feeding her, sometimes cleaning her, and sometimes spanking and molesting her.

She will forget the past, and will be unsatisfied with the present, but she will be unable to move, crippled by her actions, and frozen by her fear of the world, and she will live on, vaguely aware that all the abuse she's receiving is wrong, but becoming more and more unable to remember WHY.
And still she will despair, for her only distraction will either cause her pain, or comfort her, even if just a little bit.
And still, she will wonder, how is the world? Is it better than that boring, but predictable and thus comforting routine?

And she will wonder, and ask, and hope, and despair over her own fear and unability to move on, for even if she can decide in her mind, her body will never follow.

We'd see her try to throw Naegi under the bus then apologize to him. Naegi commits suicide maybe.

And hope lectures...you're always forgetting about them, Monaca-chan.

Monaca can only wish she could forget them more.

Does it mean that you're able to remember them even a little? Ahaha, I'm so happy!

Just minimize the touching...

As an obedient Servant, I do remember that Monaca-chan is for headpats! And if my headpats will be enough to fill you with hope, we will not move to the more extreme touching!

Kirumi has B.O!

Even tumblr admits the inevitability of Kaede's molestation and rape.

dunno pretty sure you can paint some shit in ms paint and those chucklefucks would believe it

Great OP image, have a Kittymura!

Amazing piece of art

More like Unhappy garbage ending

cute

Nice I replied to the same post twice

Would hug, cuddle, and give the red-button to~

i want to call Kirigiri mommy

ok

O-okay mommy...

>tfw still havn't found source on this

Good boy.

Kirigiri would be a good mommy

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Indeed she would.

how do you think she would treat her Makoto? Obviously as a good boy, she would give him lots of attention.

She would give him lots of attention, hugs, cuddles and cookies. And obviously, a lot of cookies. She would try and not spoil him a lot, though.

Based trashman doing the gods work.

>She would try and not spoil him a lot, though.
but she totally would, wouldn't she?She'd give him way to much, because she loves him so much

>posting filth
>comparing Naoto to trash like Kirigiri

Holy shit kill yourselves. This is a true SHSL Cancer.

Indeed she would. She loves that little manlet.

Maybe we should pay trashman to clean up the kirigiri mess.

dumb Sayaka poster
here, have this, for you

I would if it cleans up the cancer.

I don't give a fuck about that idol slut either. I just don't need a corpse fucking detective shitting up the place

i wanna be Makoto and call Kirigiri mommy as she spoils me forever, goddamn that's hot

Reminder that this is the new Kirigiri.

wait, you hate sayaka AND kyoko? Who DO you like?

Don't we all?

Bully hopelet when he gets something wrong
Praise hopelet when he's right
Make hopelet feel nervous around you
Tease hopelet for being cute
Sneak into hopelets room at night
Whisper things into hopelets ear
Save hopelet from a garbage dump

And this is the new Junko.

>Bully hopelet
never any bully, only ever praise and love

Sakura, Junko and Celeste. Much better than pure garbage like Kirigiri and Sayaka. Naegi needs better taste but then again he's garbage too.

Kill yourself cancer.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>kirigirifags turning this place into their own hotbox

we on /a/ now boys.

>never any bully
Kyoko is fucking merciless in the class trial if you mess up a truth bullet.

I guess you're used to being called cancer huh cancer?

Go back to /a/.

>Junko
literally worst villain
evil just for teh lulz

I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed this.
I've got no reason to stick around if this is all we have right now.

What do people think that Rantaro's ability is?

Could you adopt a trip
Literally every thread and you never change your posting style

So this means Shuuichi is bad and Rantarou is good?

I get the feeling they'll both end up being dicks in their own way. I'm also kinda on the fence with Rantarou being the SHSL Analyst. If he really did lose his memories then it could be a talent the mastermind would fear but then why not take away Shuuichi's memories as well? He's the SHSL Detective after all and Kirigiri lost her memory because of that talent.

But if he really does remember then I don't see why he'd hide being a SHSL Analyst. So means his talent has to be much bigger than that even.

Ultimate time traveler

then make threads on /a/ or /v/ if you hate it here, better yet, let's start discussion about the new fucking GAME.
I still have no idea if any of them are meant to be criminals or not due to the location, or if it just happened to be that they were taken there while knocked out, what do you guys think?

And yet she shits on trash like Kirigiri and Sayaka.

It's disgusting isn't it? Kirigirifags have to ruin everything.

Thank you.

>everyone who disagrees with me must be a samefag

When you head back to your containment board on and stop shitting up our threads here then maybe.

He's either SHSL Analyst if he really has amnesia or SHSL Time Traveller if he's lying having amnesia or maybe SHSL Actor but more likely the former.

Unlike the previous SHSL ??? like Kirigiri and Hajime, we have more material to work with in his artwork. Well Kirigiri's talent was pretty easy to figure out from her artwork and Hajime's was a little tougher to figure out since he looked so plain like Naegi and Nagito was the SHSL Lucky Student.

We have no SHSL Lucky Students in our cast so I doubt he'll be it. He's pretty flashy like Junko and she was the SHSL Fashioniesta but secretly the SHSL Analyst so Rantarou is likely to be the same way. Because of his flashy appearance people thought he'd be a male fashioniesta or idol but he's most likely neither of those.

Meaning his talent like Junko's is probably going to be something unexpected and game changing contrary to his appearance. Being a SHSL Actor could be the talent he eventually coughs up assuming he remembers his talent but it turns out his real talent is being the SHSL Time Traveller. Something that even the government kept top secret in their highest branches. Because such a talent could wind up in the wrong hands and could possibly fuck up the world.

Yeah I can see Kodaka going with this since he seems to going higher with each SHSL ??? when it comes to bullshit. Kyoko was the SHSL Detective, Hajime was a no talent turned into SHSL Hope and Rantarou is the SHSL Time Traveler.

Going along with the time traveler ability, in a recent trailer he said "for now I totally can't remember what kind of talent I had"

Saying "for now" and using past tense as though something had already happened, as well as the fact that he seems strangely knowledgeable, it makes me think that he could have gone to the past after having been part of the killing game already. When he says that he can't remember "for now", he means that the first time around, at that point in time, he didn't know and so for now he needs to pretend that he doesn't know.

>"for now I totally can't remember what kind of talent I had"

Shit I never put much stocking in what he said. It does make the whole SHSL Time Travelling thing look more plausible.

Couldn't he have thought he had a talent since he was with the SHSL students?

Then again that would make him too similar to Hajime so I doubt that's the case.

The fact that he's stated to not remember his talent right now yet for some reason talks and acts like he knows something the others don't just makes me think he's either lying about amnesia or really did warp in time and knows about the killing game but I guess he temporarily forgot his talent since he maybe overused it?

I think he'd definitely be lying. Who would believe him if he said he was a time traveler, especially without proof through a title? He's probably biding his time and steering the group towards a different future than whatever he came from without directly interfering

That's what I'm thinking as well. Rantarou truly knows and understand the situation they're all in as stated. Yet can't remember his talent for some reason despite apparently knowing things the others don't? I'm not buying it. Just sounds a bit contradictory. Though him interrogating Monokuma about his motives is interesting. Was he not able to find the mastermind's true secrets and identity despite going back in time?

Though SHIFTing to different timelines didn't automatically tell the ZE folks who Zero is so it's possible the mastermind is well guarded with their secrets.

God damnit sonia, your OP is still pissing me off.

Attention, Attention.

Death to kirigiri.

That is all.

go back to work

Back to work with you