/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #443

''Girl Scouts'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332384
strawpoll.me/11407677

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
youtube.com/watch?v=NJht-vlKtgc&list=PLdnswrTubyrKi0WQFJAK7EZu3tRW5iVkb
youtube.com/watch?v=iArXv64tCJA
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNERIaA-619vGmD23akDBTyndEwnbduAhej3RCdmsIhDeLMKbuzi6A6MboPue4rYA?key=S3NxVkVYMm4zbjZIMXJsZ2VWZl92RUUwREZzQXNR
youtube.com/watch?v=6HYuUaCezSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

One year ago for us and a little over three for them. Amongst the tragedy, fear, and doubt they found bravery, inspiration, and happiness in each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI

Max is #1

Kate is not #1

Look at all of these camp girls, I bet they do lots of camp things together!

DON'T BULLY KATE

Happy birthday to Scat...?

Tell us a story.

I like this

(toilet paper thrown at Alyssa scene)
Alyssa was standing in the hallway, struggling to hold in what she thought was a fart. All the girls were about, and all she had to do was stand and wait for them to leave before she could let go of whatever she was holding in, which felt like a monster.
As the hallway busied she felt herself growing sweaty. She wouldn't be able to hold this in....
She had tried with all her might. But she let a loud rumble rip, and shortly after toilet paper was thrown at her head from the toilets, and other girls standing nearby attempted to discreetly leave. Then Max approached, seeing the toilet paper hit Alyssa on the head and she raised her right hand....

Thank you user

Happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
how old are you now?

Thankyou! I am now 19, rip

also this is prob a longshot, but there was an user on here talking to me about a type of pill they were on to stop menstrual shit, and that she hadn't had one in 7 years. If that user is still here, what type of pill is it?

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday user!

>tfw my birthday is in the same day as Warryn's

Thankyou!

This was apparently posted on Hannah#s ig, but is now deleted?

Could obviously be any type of recording thing from music to voice work for something else, but still.

Lisa is #1

oh my god

what if Life is Strange is one of those things where it's always the same actors but they're just playing different roles like in American Horror Story how all the actors are just different characters every season.

Well they did split up most of the first game's characters between about 8 voice actors.

Nanobots is the future they can heal anything in your body. Although if things go wrong then... We'll have max rewind time

but do you think they'll do waht i said?

The only thing I know is that I've heard those pills can have rather bad side effects not too unusually.

I won't be on it for as long since I'll hopefully start testosterone next year, so it'll be brief. What side effects have you heard of?

I doubt this has something to do with Season 2.
But who knows...

Hannah a qt

Please be careful talking about changing genders in here!

The most common side effects I've heard of are cramps and nausea, but weight and mood problems are things too. As far as I remember those were from birth control pills that also stop menstruation; maybe that user had a non-contraceptive anti-period pill. Dunno, anything that messes with that should have those same hormonal implications and thus potential complications.

But I dunno! Good luck!

Molli is #1

And Happy Birthday Scatty my friend!

Almost 450 threads. I'm proud of you all /lisg/. You're still my favorite game community.

Here.

What would you put in the LiS soundtrack if you were in charge?

is this what she wore to the party?

It would explain how she so easily set the tongue record.

Yes she is.

That Rabbit is the Devil.

What rabbit?

Have a hella happy birthday!

That rabbit's got a vicious* streak a mile wide!
*Cuddly

Yesterday was so sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJht-vlKtgc&list=PLdnswrTubyrKi0WQFJAK7EZu3tRW5iVkb

tthis is so cute. i love a girl that plays sax

Anyone have a steam key for lis? I don't wanna pirate it

Max can play the Sax. She also shreds on the Axe.

sent ;)

GQZXP-7H4CA-8RBKT

Max on the axe!
Chloe a badass on the bass!
Kate chillin' on the violin!

"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".

So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all yellow."

Keep in mind that voice actors are currently on strike, so it's unlikely that they'd be pushing forward with any serious VA work currently. And even if Hannah is just not striking with the rest, Ashly is one of the big faces of the strike, so it would either be that Ashly simply isn't involved in the hypothetical Season 2, or her stuff is being done separately.

But yeah, Hannah does lots of sound stuff. No real reason to assume it's LIS related.

youtube.com/watch?v=iArXv64tCJA

It would be a nice song to use in a trailer.

First I've heard of any strike. I don't follow that kind of news.
Looked at both their Twitters. Ashly was doing some charity stream and Hannah seems to just give shoutouts to fans and say when she's performing somewhere.
I wonder if she will ever do anything in New York. That'd be a nice concert to go to, very different from what I usually go to but a chance to meet her would be great.

Look up Raloxifene if you want to stay feminine yet lose your periods. Otherwise, just take T.

Max is straight and wants to go out with Warren. They're in love.
She was only friends with Chloe but she's dead anyway so it doesn't matter. Nobody would really kill thousands of people for one life. That is evil and selfish.

Warren, you need to let it go. Max may not be interested in you but somewhere out there you could still find a girl (or boy) who is.

Maybe Wells threw out that chair after the storm if it was damaged. Chloe saw it outside in a pile of trash (Or it ended up in the junkyard), took it, cleaned it up, and now it's hers.

Anyone know of a way to disable the menu UI in this game? Been wanting to make a wallpaper out of it but nothing is working.

>They're in love

You tell em, Alice!

If you mean of the main menus, I don't know. I just searched online to see if I could help.
Found some wallpapers made by Mike Kossi of each Episode's menu without any text.
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNERIaA-619vGmD23akDBTyndEwnbduAhej3RCdmsIhDeLMKbuzi6A6MboPue4rYA?key=S3NxVkVYMm4zbjZIMXJsZ2VWZl92RUUwREZzQXNR

Hope that's what you were talking about.

I wanted to record the menu with Shadowplay to have it animated.

Are there any folders in the game's files you could find?
I've seen some people complaining on Steam forums about no UI in the menus and they solved that by disabling the anti-aliasing on their graphics cards. Perhaps you could do the reverse of that and enable your anti-aliasing if it's not already.

Tried that, I assume it was fixed in a later build. I assume if I could somehow find a build from before late 2015 it might work. Then again I have a brand new 1070 so it might not work at all. I looked for every form of UI enabling function in the .ini files and all that did was crash the game. I assume if I dug really hard I could find the movie file itself, but getting that into a playable format (game files are usually locked) is an entirely different story.

I see. I can't offer anymore advice. Maybe try asking how you can remove the UI on the forums and maybe someone will have an idea.

I'll try to keep working on this. I really want this to happen.

Cute rhyme!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

youtube.com/watch?v=6HYuUaCezSU

Cute.

An LiS OVA could be really cool. Original animation but using the audio from the game.
Maybe even showing a new ending.

Goodnight /lisg/. Well actually it's 1:30 AM so good morning I guess?

I don't like Chloe with longer hair. It looked nice when she was younger, but the short hair suits her personality better now I think.

Girls in a lot of pain from depression seem to cut their hair like that sometimes, a few long hair pics make me feel happy because although it doesn't look as Chloe and cool as her it looks cute and like she was never broken (but always Chloe anyway)

ZZZzzzzz

sleep tight angels

k-kawaii

Haven't been here for quite some time.

Any Season 2 teases yet? No matter how small.

Good morning.
It's 08:26 where I live.

not yet i believe..

Nothing, and nothing from the live-action series either.

Hello Molli, if you're here, I released a Tumblr blog downloader with your blog as an example.

I hope you don't mind but I'll remove it if you want me to. Sorry for not asking first.

If anyone's interested in the app, look for TumbleDown on sourceforge.

Why would I need to be careful?

I'll keep those in mind!

How badly will Vampyr flop?

i hope itll be successful

SEASON 2 WHEN

After Vampyr flops