>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west!
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord Link (as requested)
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 6
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=868288

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=869769
youtube.com/watch?v=UhF60f8cmco
youtube.com/watch?v=ObrJsa9oa5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not flat or just an animation director thing as usual?

>5 days and 8 hours
Man, we sure are slow.

It's hard to tell.

We've always been slow. The only time we weren't was during CS release and Tri 2.

I wonder if I would get popular by filming myself having sex with womons then pass it off as something harmless like the guys that ride on balloons in YouTube.

They're not big, but they're there.

Certainly not flat

Will these two get ship in the Anime? I thought Eri would be a Misty type of girl at first

No chance.

People will ship them because of teases but nothing will come of it.
Like every season that isn't 02.

Tamers had Takato and the Autist Girl tho
and XW had the MC with the red hair girl

I just want Eri to get shipped with Rei. Because they look cute, CUTE!

Takato/Juri was suggested through the show but nothing came of it.

Taiki/Akari had nothing romantic to it at all. If anything, it was Akari who had the crush on Taiki given how she overreacted when Bastemon started cuddling him.

And nothing came out of them either.

>tfw Timemon and then Globemon in a month or so
Fucking hype. Hype for Hackmon, Raidramon, and Revivemon too. Which should all be happening by February

Taiki/Akari had nothing romantic to it at all.
Did'nt Hunters kinda confirm it?

It's like haru has a good angel and a bad devil he can choose to follow.

>Did'nt Hunters kinda confirm it?
You'll have to remind me on that because I cannot remember any romantic relationship between them at all.

Did this artist have some kind of insider information?

Possible but it's not a long stretch to assume without said information.

That's adorable as hell.

I wonder about Eri and Astra's interaction, Haru basically acted as an straightman to both Eri and Astra.

They went on a date at one point.

Haru acts as the straight man to everyone.

Doesn't give me the greatest confidence in his future development.

...nah, I can't place that. Sorry.

Hopefully now that the full cast was introduced we can get into the plot proper, I want the stakes to be higher

It was the superstarmon episode, where they triple xrossed.

>digimon
>fast pacing
Pick one.
Plot won't pick up until episode 12 at the earliest.

OH. I remember that now!

>tfw you can't kill your friends

>I want the stakes to be higher
>Applimon
Sorry pal but it should be obvious for everyone already that this new Digimon is YW Tier.
Enjoy Tri

>YW Tier.
Nope, YW is episodic and static, appmon has an actual plot.

This again?
People calling appmon YW are as stupid as the people that called digimon pokemon 15 years ago.
There is some inspiration to try and be popular as well with the kids of the time but thats it.

The only thing I want Digimon to copy from Pokémon is amie.
I want to dress up my Digimon, play games with them, pet them, and feed them various sweets.

Nice autism.

But Rei hasn't been properly introduced, just mysteriously mumbled cryptic shit for five seconds while pounding down energy drinks.

Stop calling everything autism, is really obnoxious, not that guy by the way.

Stop being autistic.

That guy is beginning to annoy me.

I guess there is no winning against memes and lazy posting.

This guy is so generic it hurts to watch him

He's so chuuni and he's barely done a damn thing.

I wish I was Sora.

Whoring yourself would only make the boys fight among themselves and vandemon would get and easy win

Damn this card art is good
Im going to have to buy the next expansion too which I wasnt planning to

Who's the one next to Mirrormon?

Yellow guy is Mediamon, Musimon fusion

Sorry. Meant the black one on the left.

Oh thats Raidramon, Hackmon fusion

Oh nice. Looks pretty cool.

Who's he gonna wreck in the anime first to establish his power level, DoGatchmon, Dosukemon, or Mediamon?

All three at once. As per usual with the evil member before joining with the heroes.

Betting on Dosukomon

Why is Hackmon the only -mon to be both an App and a Digi?

Jesmon rewrote his data and made himself and Appmon. He couldn't settle for one anime appearance and decided to be in both.

Gomimon is still the same pretty much too

AncientWisemon is now Mirrormon.

Yeah but they at least have new names and shit. Hackmon is literally a Digi and an App

>wolf
>attack is fox fire

Must be a translation thing

Guess that's why they changed it to Howling Blaster over here.

I mean. What else would you call a hacking app?

Hype until the full art by itself

Um... so Mimi has a plump juice box... Best girl forever.

Did they just copy and paste the line and shading from Sora's tits onto Hikari? Cause it looks really out of place.

Hikari seems to be off in her own little world.

Oh God they did.

Why are they on bikinis!? Holy shit!

I know right?! Why aren't they naked?!

Neck yourself.

Tumblr pls.

Toei had the opportunity in Determination but went for the boys in towels.

I for one like the lewding of Digimon Jesus.

>autism
autism?
autism.

>tries to look edgy and serious
>then randomly pulls out a fucking juice box

Every time. It will never not be fucking hilarious

A PLUMP JUICE BOX INDEED

Dammit Mimi stop doing this to me.

Veeky Forums Action Girl Eri when?

Both him and Haru are generic as fuck. Funny that they wanted to make characters different than before when the MC and the (possible) rival are more boring than former seasons.

They use the same Katakana for the name, but Hackmon (Digi) gets written as "Huckmon" in Japan. If this is just engrish or intentional is unknowable.

When her and Dokamon do a dokan punch to Leviathan's heart.

They might try and make Rei more interesting when he finally gets more than a minute of screen time to foreshadow and be ominous.

Mimi's mimi's mimi's
stop I already fapped for the day

I mean there's still time for development.

>Esdese
Now Esdese's Esdeses are no joke, user.

Mimi always gets the best because she is the best.

Why can't I post?

Rei's had no time to do anything notable yet (apart from catching Mailmon) so his criticisms aren't really fair.

Like you said, it is Haru's different character from the norm that makes him so dull. He's reminding me of Taiki a lot: no obvious flaws and only had one stage of development (in the opening episode nonetheless) but there's nothing else that appears open for development, even at this early stage.

>gookmoot
is why.

I wonder how this is gonna look in cg, the artwork seems hard to match.

Episode 7's raw: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=869769

Will Eri pull a Rina on Leviathan?

Nice

She looks cute when she is angry.

I promised myself to stop collecting TCGs because I collect so much already, but now I'm starting to regret my decision. I just got an order confirmation for my Hackmon though, and Gatchmon, Dogatchmon and Dokamon are in the mail.

I was going to buy a G.E.M. statue Koushiro and Mimi but they were about twice more expensive than their retail price. Why do those statues always have to be P Bandai? If I miss out I end up getting fucked or never finding them.

Hackmon was always an anniversary Digimon, which is why he showed up in the PSP Adventure game, all the games that came out since including mobile games, tons of lore was released relating to him, some merchandise with the adventure cast, and Digimon Tri. It makes some amount of sense that he'd be in Appmon with a new design as a literal hacking app now that it's starting a new thing.

It's not. Garurumon isn't just a wolf, just like how Gabumon isn't just a Garurumon. It mean it has feathers and maybe a lizard inside.

What happened with the other anniversary Digimon?

Over-confident girls getting angry is always cute.

I had no idea Dracomon was an Anniversary Digimon. I don't think it was for Anniversary reasons but he got that awesome role in Cyber Sleuth and he'll always appear in most things because he's a Royal Knight.

Re:Digitize Decode had X Antibody Digimon because it was the anniversary of the X Antibodies. There were hoodies, tshirts, and rubber desk mats for the X Antibodies around the same time too, with Gaioumon and Dukemon. Gaioumon got some nice art from Kenji Watanabe in the 15th Anniversary card set. (Which is about 600 fucking dollars now why didn't I buy it back then!?)

If I remember right, he was the Digimon revealed for the 10th anniversary. A shame it was underused when it was announced.

The 7 code pad is out. Any vids of it on Twitter? Nothing on youtube

Seeing Examon be that big was such a nice feeling. I wish the one in your party could be that big too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhF60f8cmco
youtube.com/watch?v=ObrJsa9oa5Q