Dwyer is hot edition

Resources: pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55809
youtu.be/7_HJeORKBas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

Wow, we actually made it to bump limit before the new thread was posted. Good job, /feg/.

So is Serra Cath's mom or Bor and Wendy's?

And to think back then we had new thread wars over which new thread to use, and some of them even had broken pastebin links in the OP.

Cherche is nice

Good job indeed. I'm proud of you guys.

Both

I remember that time there were 15 Flora threads made in a row because a mod/janitor kept deleting them.

Maybe /feg/'s waifu likes their tiny penis?

Reminds me of the time you made 20 Tharja threads

Man aptitude can make miracles to any unit. I mean in revelations I gave an aptitude to my Selena and she was a powerful as me in almost every aspect except speed. And then I reclassed her into Swordmaster and she basically became a better Swordmaster than Ryoma except for not having a 1-2 range sword without drawbacks.

Benny's pretty cool.

Is there anything that can salvage Fire Emblem at this point?

Only 20? I'm getting rusty.

So did she cheat or divorce or remarry?
probably left Mark for Oswin and left her daughter with her so she wouldn't stop her in the seduction

Conquest's gameplay

>likes a unit that doesn't have 5 million speed, crit, and dodge
lol

Lewdity.

>Needing speed when he's a fucking tank on par with Xander with decent resistance as well and can get wary fighter to fix his terrible speed.
>Only problem he has is movement and even then he can reclass to Great Knight after getting Wary Fighter.
(lol

i'm shitposting, user, don't worry about it

I like Hana

>Benny
>Needing speed
Ell oh Ell.

Awakening's Lunatic mode just isn't fair.

I can't even get to the dragon's gate to cheat.

Elise is for familial love and doting on

Sakura is for romantic love and marriage

Fire EmblemxDoA when

If only Sakura was available to an actually good route.

Conquest's gameplay isn't that great. The map design is good, that's really about it. Every other aspect of the gameplay is mediocre to shit.

If not for Gatrie, Benny would be my favourite General. 8 spd at level 20/20 doesn't matter when he takes 0 damage from everything and never gets doubled.

>The map design is good, that's really about it.

That's an opinion without weight, why don't you back it up?

Someone needs to get on a romhack of Conquest that has the Birthright units swapped in.

Though dealing with Hana and Tsubaki instead of having Effie early on would be kind of rough

Most of birthrights units are terrible though

Granted in Fates, the enemy AI will try to avoid confronting any units of yours that will take zero damage from them. So he doesn't perform the tank role well against weaker units strength wise like Ninjas, Swordmasters, Falcon Knights or Adventurers, but more on so stronger ones like Berserkers, Wyvern Lords, Great Knights, Generals, Paladins, Heroes, Oni Cheiftans, Blacksmiths, Great Merchants, or Snipers. He also has decent resistance so he can perform as a tank against mages in a pinch.

Nah, Birthright units are in general worse in aesthetics, personality, and gameplay than Conquest units. There's exceptions, but Conquest wins more times than the exceptions.

I WOULD like a Conquest rewrite hack though where they made the plot not retarded (including giving it an actual resolution), packed in more chapters, and maybe let you recruit some select Hoshido units in the late-game.

Like, imagine if after Chapter 24 they just gave you Azama and Setsuna, like they did the Ferox people in Awakening. I think that would be great.

>Ninja Rape Cave without Xander, Effie, Camilla, Benny, or anyone with good defence. With Silas, Scarlet, Oboro and Corrin being the only viable units who have good enough defence against the ninjas.
Yikes.

who needs defense when you can just dodge them all and do it faster by just resetting the game fifteen times :DDDDDD

Would Ryoma be able to solo everything anymore?

Anyone know how to dump the extra save slots in Fates: SE? When I use JKSM it says there isn't any extdata and a regular dump only gives me the first 3 slots.

After FExDynasty Warriors

What about FExMGR?
>Fighting Xander while It Has To Be This Way plays in the background.

It should be in extra data, but know that all versions of Fates uses the game ID of Birthright for extra data storage.

Yeah if I go to Fates > ExtData Options it says

>Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it.

Interesting note about Birthrights, that might have something to do with it, I'll keep looking.

None of these games would play like you would think they would play.
Fexmgr would be a mahjong title.
Fexdoax an uno game.

How good is my Xander in Chapter 27?
50HP
36 Strength
6 Magic
28 Skill
29 Speed
33 Luck
37 Defence (with Siegfried)
16 Resistance

And I only used one speedwing and one seraph robe on him.

>Buy Fire Emblem Rising: Revengeance
>Expect awesome hack n' slash with Fire Emblem characters and DISMEMBERMENT, BABY!
>It's actually just Fire Emblem Monopoly.

T&A?

Do you want me to post more Nyotengu?

>tfw you'll never be invited to have tea with Forrest, only to leave him waiting while you get double-teamed by Ophelia and Nina in the other room
It hurts too much

What?

Hot retainers, blah blah blah

>not Soleil or the two animal women

I would just want Sakura in so I can stay with my wife. Maybe replace Nyx or something I dunno

>if you don't defeat Sakura then she joins you due to extreme thirst
>if you haven't married her by chapter 15 she will try to kill you

My ideal harem is actually a Nohr-based one, with Soleil, Ophelia, Nina, Sophie, and Velouria all mothered by the titty monsters.

>harem
Gross.
only swordswomen and subhumans belong in harems

What about subhuman tomboy swordswomen?

>tomboy
Ew.
Also Serra harem is best harem.

I like blonde Dia

'Sup fuckers, I've been here, on and off, for a week since I finished Sacred Stones. I've had too much stuff to do to get around to doing my LP of Binding Blade Hard.

But, I'm open for it tonight, and I will be playing it henceforth.

This probably goes without saying, but it'll take me a lot longer than a week to finish this.

Let it begin. LET IT BEGIN!

>ew
>implying sweat & grease is bad

Camilla a best

Oh hell yes it's time for the best GBA FE

For once I actually agree with you

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER.
LET'S DO THIS SHIT

>who cares about stuff like game balance
>serra is cute so nothing else matters
I like this guy. Too bad this doesn't exist.

Of course, Marcus will be used heavily to help the rest of the starting babies get their footing, but after they do, Marcus will be bench'd.

It's also important to note that Roy dodged two 48% death chances. Maybe this is that SS good luck carrying over?

We wash that shit off for a reason.
does anyone know the name of that book series that was about three sisters and the youngest was a tomboy that befriended a boy and at the end he married her oldest most girly and feminine sister and the fans were so upset they wrote to the author to change it?

>Eirika
>good luck

I want to lick Oliver's belly!

>Avoiding death strikes in Fire Emblem, the game that relishes in fucking you over.
This man is blessed.

>1366x728

>using Wolt
I'm gonna pay for this.

We don't talk about her.

>Wolt
>Gaining strength

I'm sure Wolt Disney will do decently.
Or y'know, die horribly.

>Trying to forget that terrible Eirika
That's not something you get to live down friend.

I mean, Roy, that was cool and all, but that exp was supposed to go to Allan, you jerk.

inb4 Wolt becomes this game's version of my heavily Str-blessed Franz.

This is an iron-man run, with the exceptions of 1% enemy crits, so it's savagely possible.

I've honestly never felt worse about a character under my usage in my entire FE career.

little women

Neeto, you are back and playing 6. Nift.

>1% enemy crits
Ooooh boy.
When those crits hit...

I love Hana!

>not being the one to wash it

I mean, if it makes you feel any better...

>35% increased growths AND buffed bosses

Are you suicidal or just plain retarded?

why is oboro so popular in japan?

>Roy's first level was +1 HP and Spd
>I was so disappointed I missed the screenshot
Not again. Please, don't.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but either way, enjoy!

I pray for you. Speaking of randomizers, where do you download that program? I might try one of those runs someday.

I blame Ayn Rand.

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55809

Marcus is a valiant soul. Wish him luck.

Thanks!

Here's some motivational music.
You're gonna need it.
youtu.be/7_HJeORKBas

Gonna need a lot of these, I feel.

>FranzTriesToCopyEirika.png
I'm so sorry.

That music, with Marcus's face in the center, will be the flag of this LP.

>Tfw I realise how fucking well the song fits with the game's context.

Is this...Is this what hell feels like?

>Not even your knights are safe from the Bandit Rape Train.
You don't just need a hero, you need a fucking LEGEND to save you from this suffering.

How does this happy royal family make you feel?

2/3 in terms of happiness.