Last thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Good thread.

Holy fucking shit dude bayonets were big

Any word on when we get the bf1 1911 skin from the bf4 challenge?

It's been there for weeks

Who ever said the mars pistol was good needs to go kill their self. It's horribly inaccurate even when adsing

we got that week one, if you didn't send support a ticket, maybe they can help

that's why they were shit

name one (1) reason to pick any tank other than the light tank

you can't

people can spawn on you with the heavy tank
and flamethrower

What are you hoping for in next weeks patch?

Lozenge tank is maximum coop fun.

A fucking fix for that bug in the loadout menu that greys out your whole loadout while in the middle of choosing a fucking weapon or gadget and you cant click shit so you have to back out and start the loadout again

what is this

medal bug fix

Removal of AA on every single map

>Flanker kit shitter
Look, I know you're an edgy cunt with lots of X's in your username, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
>Breakthrough A7V has more health, is faster, and has way better offensive capabilities against tanks, plus not one but TWO 20mm guns for its side gunners
>emergency repair for instant 30 HP and track repair unlike the shitty track repair which only gives 20 HP for the LT and only works when disabled
>drops ammo and HP that gives you tons of free points because nobody drops ammo or medkits
>all in one package
Meanwhile if you want emergency repair for the LT you gotta lose your turret.
If you want to be decent in the anti-tank role you also gotta lose your turret and get a gun that reloads very slowly and doesn't have a canister shot.
If you want to supply teammates you gotta take the shittiest kit of the three.

>tfw youre better than 99.9% of the shitters who don't even bother to learn how to fly or counter AA guns
It's easy as fuck, are people just naturally this retarded when it comes to games or something?

>t. asshurt pilot
Yes AA needs to be toned down so you don't get stunned from them and they should have a bit smaller range but they are nonetheless always located in the same places on the map.
Meanwhile tanks have to deal with assaults lobbing grenades at them from every single corner and being sniped with field guns.

t. extremely high skilled AA pro

Im probably one of the few players who knows how to counter AA guns, but then again the majority of the playerbase has shit for brains so it doesnt matter.

Actually I'm the tank driver that shoots bombers out of the sky with my extremely pro Heavy Tank.

>hitlermyhero

wonder if it's the name that got him banned

i get some random moment where i can't shoot when i use something or spawn last usually 2-4 sec
the deadly spawn in the behemoth
the instant destruction behemoth
the spawn below the map
the aim is on and can't shoot when you get revived
the spawn outside the tank/plane with the pilot class sometime outside the map
the direct x crashes
i hope these go away

i would like these change
longer grenade timer
less fire damage like 2-3 less
gas grenades that can hurt allies same with fire
plane falling down too slowly
make pilot unable to switch seat and makes them unable to get out unless the plane is really badly damaged

>less fire damage like 2-3 less
You know going prone will reduce fire damage to almost nothing, right?

yeah i mean from flares you can't prone on it ^^
or at least make them do damage only when you step on it
but being set on fire because you walk on a flare is just ridiculous (direct shot are fine thought)

You need a competitive mindset if you want to get good at any games. Just always think about why you die and always think about where the enemies are at and where they might spawn and come from.

Everything else comes naturally from practice.

no more battefield

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Does anyone else jump when they get unexpectedly sniped or meleed?

Shit always gets me more than jumpscares in movies

>Hey guys, Levelcap here. Just gonna make a video calling for buffs to my class and nerfs to the class that kills me and be guaranteed to get the changes I want because I have 1 mil subscribers

inb4 it's just fog of war and hardcore

Lmao I can imagine
I just turn to them immediately

Literally ImperialDane tier. Fuck youtubers.
Also what is with people maining a class? Paying a high price for a game to only play a quarter of the classes seems like missed content and autism.

What class does he main? I swear if he gets people to shit on Support I'll break something

He mains planes and everything thats broken

he literally admits he airburst mortars constantly because its broken

>ImperialDane tier
who is he?

For the love of god NERF MEDICS ALREADY jesus christ i fucking hate how broken the syringe is with unlimted ammo and instant use. Not to mention a 3 shot gun with that rof is so fucking cheap and baby mode easy.

>Also what is with people maining a class? Paying a high price for a game to only play a quarter of the classes seems like missed content and autism.

I can't help it, whenever I play another class I feel like going back to support eventually

hello again levelcap

shoot the fucking medic first

>about to vaporize a tank with my bomber
>dipshit nose gunner makes him move by shooting him

DO NOT
>DO NOT
DO NOT

SHOOT VEHICLES WITH THE BOMBER HMG

SHOOT INFANTRY

YOU PAINT DRINKING DOWNIES

>SHOOT VEHICLES WITH THE BOMBER HMG
aye aye captain

>make it to sinai desert in oil of empires as the british
>lose
>WE HAVE LOST A RESOURCE MORE VALUABLE THAN ALL THE OIL!

This makes no sense we already beaten them out of Suez this was really just us fucking them over while they retreat.

I don't get it either, this is the first game where I'm not playing all 4 classes evenly, something about medic I just don't like.

>being so shit you can only hit stationary targets

>server disconnected
>you have lost connection to the session

>server disconnected

>server disconnected

>server disconnected

>server disconnected

Ya, fuck this piece of shit, and fuck EA

M E D I U M F O R M A T
E
D
I
U
M

F
O
R
M
A
T

As a frequent flyer I can honestly say that AA doesn't need to be tuned that much, if at all.

I've gotten so used to AA and how to counter it that I rarely get shot down in the bomber. If they nerf it then the only thing that would pose anything of a threat to planes is another REALLY good pilot.

Sounds like a you problem, I haven't encountered anything like that. Are you sure it's not your system/ISP doing it?

servers are fine, stop blaming EA for your shitty internet

>still posting this shit

fix ur shit kellar

werks for me

My frame rate seems fine, but I have the little indicator for it in my Hud. Could it be throwing off my aiming? I keep missing people who are stationary even though my sights are over them. Also, does zero-ing with scopeless boltactions do anything?

I'd like to know what zeroing does to begin with. They don't exactly explain it in-game as far as I know.

You're a troll right? It's taken me a while to realize but it has to be bait, there's no way there are enough people stupid enough to not know what zeroing is that one can ask at least once every thread.

Why would you think that? I've played recon for like 10 minutes total so far. Don't be a nigger, spoonfeed me.

>sniper has 3 zero distances 100m, 200m, 300m
>see fucker at 200m
>switch zero distance to 200m
>no need to calculate for bullet drop

>see fucker at 100m
>cycle at 200m
>lands below him

etc.

>that guy with 31 service stars on the light tank

Thank you. I can honestly say I was too retarded to notice when hillniggering about myself, even as I played around with the setting.

No

>tfw someone teabags you

>using a non-Infantry version of the bolt actions
REMOVE OPTIC REMOVE OPTIC

I make a point of doing this to people I know it will bother

what horrors await those who will actually play hardcore?

>model 10'ed from across the map

>A10 slug will finally be viable

>shoot someone twice with no3 revolver while they're bayonet charging me
>94 damage because the first shot was at 11m instead of 10m
>2 44mag rounds to the chest don't kill unless they are inside of 30 feet

I just imagined a spoiler without typing it out and it happened
I need a medic

BFs bullet damage drop is fucking atrocious
Do the devs understand that bullets don't lose energy like that?

>implying I couldn't take two .44s to my lanky chest and then fend off my attacker with a shovel

I teabag anyone with a anime avatar. I also shoot all their explosives if they're on my team

a very large portion of them get upset

I'm just sayin', my dude. Energy/Veloctiy doesn't drop off that fast

Honestly I can understand rifles to a DEGREE. But fucks sake if pistol drop off isn't so severe that I dread having to engage a target that isn't almost already in melee range

Is it just me or is the movement kinda clunky? When I try to crouch while sprinting I just stop moving 50% of the time. Also why does the main menu look like it was upscaled from 360p.

>44mag for Model 3

Is it the version chambered in .38 special? I can't recall if 44 was in circulation by ww1

I only teabag dumbass wookies, after ramming a hatchet through their face.

>M.95 and SMLE one-shots at all ranges

The Springfield, G98, 1895 Russian and Martini-Henry are practically redundant for hardcore rules.

It's not chambered in any of the common use revolver calibres we use today.
.44 S&W American
.38 S&W (not special)

Honestly that's even better because you can pick your flavor, not pick the one that is the most efficient/effective in the ranges I'll be engaging.

Honestly the best part is that when HC we can play true rifleman instead of just no glint snipers

>argonne
>suez

All these fucking clusterfuck maps need to get removed from the game

at least other conquest maps have areas where all the assomatico and shotgun niggers have a containment area but these maps are just pure unfiltered shit

>Snipers do more damage at 70m than 40m

Suez will get another two cap points. Besides, the village clusterfucks are fun point pinatas for flares and mortars.

Russia when

Did some research on 44 Russian and 44 American for comparison. 44 American is still nothing to scoff at by any means

I know it's not comparable to modern magnums but it is still a magnum round

The sweet spot mechanic is over exaggerated, but technically makes sense

Honestly I don't know if it will ever get tweaked but HC will fix it either way

Why does it feel like the hellriegel is terribly ammo inefficient?

All of the non-shotgun assault weapons do

Not the MP-18, you can get 3 kills out of a magazine even with mediocre accuracy.

I dunno. I know this is anecdotal but it really seems like I got more out of the mp18 and automatico. I almost feel like it's placebo due to only 2 mags even though they are 60 rounds a piece

So I'm moderately decent with Medic, Support, and Scout, but I cannot get behind the Assault SMG. I just can't really get kills with it, am I supposed to be hipfiring?

I love how they buffed the LMG accuracy and made snipers actually take a bit of skill now, too

>mediocre accuracy.
I play on ps4 with auto aim off you don't know what mediocre accuracy really is

>not drunk as shit on a friday testing my pilot abilities

woah shit this is new

WHY WON'T THE MEDALS STOP CHANGING EVERY TIME I ENTER A GOD DAMN MATCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>buffed the LMG accuracy
>snipers actually take a bit of skill now

Are we playing the same game? LMGs have godawful accuracy compared to the tapfire beasts they were in BF4, and faster bullet velocities/less drop and one-shot sweet spots make it even easier for shitters and hillniggers to kill you

I used to run trench hunter on the fighter, but now I'm going to run bomber killer to shit on the assholes that think they're skilled for pressing F2 and hopping in the back gunner seat and holding M1 for 3 seconds to melt the enemy plane.

didn't play BF4, mostly BC2 and some BF3 I guess

it feels good and i actually have a chance to get my head down if a sniper takes a shot

also is it a bug where the Sentry kit gets killed by a single Cavalry swing? seems really stupid

How do you get BF1 emblems on the PS4? Download the dumbass app?