>Ascetics to respawn bosses
>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand
>Powerstance
>Upgrading shields improved their stats, not just the stability
>Depleting your stamina caused your character to breathe heavily
>You didn't lose your momentum from falling down 2 feet
>Poise wasn't as retarded as in 1 or as useless as in 3
>Fun NPC invaders that didn't act like just another enemy
>Interacting with the environment unlocked secrets, like lighting all the scones in The Gutter
>Other secrets like the pig and pickaxe
>Lockstones and Fragrant Branches manipulated the environment
>Getting wet reduced your characters lightning RES while boosting your fire RES
>NG+ added new enemies and items
>rolling in poison made your poison build up continue even on dry land because you were still covered in it
>rolling in snow/poison/water covered you in it and it slowly disappeared
>You could activate several pools of blood at once, resulting in hilarity
>You could be invaded even while hollow and if the boss was dead, but at a lower chance
>You could burn an effigy to block invaders, but you blocked summons as well
>Poison builds were not only viable, they were useful
>Hexes were fleshed out
>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
>Small soapstones if you wanted help with the area before a boss, without having to BC to solo the boss
>Drinking Estus in a fight was a gamble thanks to the slow speed
>Twinblades
>Lances
>Fists were viable
>Corrosive urns, so you didn't need pyro to break equipment
>Chests could be broken, making hitting them to see if it's a mimic risky
>Trapped chests
>Attacking with no stamina made the swing slow, making stamina management more important

Now watch and see how "BEE TEEM" memers deny that these were good things that should've been included/expanded upon in 3

Ever beat a team so hard they give up

Thanks for hosting.

anytime, my dude

I love to host.

Have you handed in enough good boy tongues to be allowed to snuggle with Mommy Rosaria, /dsg/?

really wish the pursuer was in ds3

lots of spots he could have just popped up at

Do you miss the Darkwood Grain Ring?

Yeah.

Also gave up sometimes too. There are cases when someone on the team feeds so hard that I just alt tab and wait 10 minutes to play again

DS2 > DS1 > DS3 tbqh famalam

I WANT TO TONGUE MOMMY ROSARIA

>when low or out of stamina your character is breathing heavy and looks worn out

i wish they just improved on what DaS2 had for a more interesting DaS3 instead of just pretending it didn't exist and giving us DaS1.5.

I love (You).

Lances are in 3. They're just shit.

But everything else is true, 2 is the underrated gem in the series.

Nth for fucking Australian internet

The rolls already have as many iframes than the flip. Maybe more?
And no, the flip looked retarded. Good riddance.

>Lances are in 3
They're not, they're spears in 3

it fits well with a light weight build, but really fucking retarded for heavy weights. I seen enough flippy giantdads and havelmoms for one lifetime.

What do you typically do when someone on the enemy team leaves? 2 on 1, duels, just sit somewhere and do something else?

Maybe they should just make it be like Flynn's ring, so heavy armor builds literally cannot use it. Or you have a dude in nothing but Havel's chest using it, who knows.

Give me the replay value of Dark Souls 2
Give me the bosses on the same tier as The Old Hunters, Nameless King, and Elfreide.
Give me the immersive world and sense of exploration of pre-lord vessel Dark Souls 1
Give me the OST of Dark Souls 3
Give me the combat system of Bloodborne
Give me the bonfire level up system of Dark Souls 1
Give me the game design of Bloodborne; where each enemy is to be taken with care post cathedral ward, enemies in BB could still take 70%-100% of your health even at 30 VIT mid to late game, hell at 40 VIT pigs at Mensis Middle Loft could one shot you. Where as in DaS3 even at 10VIT Soul of Cinder doesn't one shot you unless you're in counter-hit state.
Give me the dread I felt playing Dark Souls 1, having 50k Souls in The Depths->Blighttown unsure where the next bonfire was or how to get out.

Give me a good Soulsborne game.

>the lower your health is, the more pathetic you look
>gradual hollowing instead of an instant jump to beef jerky
>can be invaded in areas with dead bosses, and while hollow

I'd settle for give me pvp that's not shit tbqh

>Give me the replay value of Dark Souls 2
Good one.

Sorry was meant to specify

Is DS3's online better now on PC?

good pvp and builds that aren't just "swordsman, swordsman with sparkle sword, swordsman with flaming sword, swordsman with kush sword" etc

DaS2 is my least favourite and I'd (cautiously) say the overall weakest in the series, but you'd have to be delusional to say that it didn't do anything right, and it was fucking stupid of Memeahacki to remove the features listed.

>DLC2
>DaS3 Stray Demon style fights
>Pursuer's armour is rusty as fuck
>Floats unsteadily, wobbling about the place
>Barely has the strength to swing their sword anymore
>Clearly in a worse and worse state every time they appear from somewhere
>Final location you find it in it's standing by a big dead bird, staring at it
>After a certain amount of damage they fall on the ground and start crawling after you, eye light flickering on and off

give me the OST of DeS/some of DaS1 desu. The boss themes were less over the top and more fitting to the theme of the boss and area instead of loud epic orchestra for every single fight. Not to say i don't appreciate the music in the dark souls series, but i'd like them to dial it down from a 10 to about a 5. Sometimes less is more.

why does a crow girl have solaire's armor and shield
why is solaire's sword in a mimic in lothric castle
why is solaire's talisman in the middle of a poison swamp next to some soup???

How are bows in Dark Souls 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=FV3Tzl0jYaI

DaS2 is the only game where you have a choice of which boss out of 6 to be your first boss.
Name one other game that lets me do that in the series

None.
DeS - Vanguard
DaS - Asylum
DaS3 - Gundyr
BB - Cleric Beast, Gascoigne

DaS2 - Scorpion, Twin Dragon Riders, Dragon Rider, Old Dragon Slayer, Pursuer, Last Giant

DaS2 has the most paths you can take in a soulsborne game.

Compared to BB/DaS3 which is a linear path with BB's only deviation being Cainhurst and 1F Lecture Hall; and DaS3 being Unintended Graves and Dragon Peak

the mimic ate the sword off some poor sap
the crow girl is nesting with it
and the talisman is from someone who didn't get enough soup

OVERPOWERED

shouldn't count tutorial bosses. DaS2 still wins regardless, but give the others a bit more credit.

-If you invade with any other covenant equipped you get a tongue along with an ember
-You can give tongues, rank up, rebirth, and change appearance without even having it equipped, even if you have Rosaria dead
-All items, including the infinite red orb work outside of the covenant
What is the fucking point?
Why does this even exist?

Don't forget Darklurker.

extremely poor scaling
extremely low AR
extremely poor tracking and speed compared to literally any weapon
insulting and useless weapon arts
can't do a damn thing about shields
their best attack cannot stun players
the best arrows, dark arrows, which are the only way to hit people gently walking sideways, neuter your already poor damage

Can anyone help me transfer shit from my lvl 35 xbox 360 charicter to my lvl 16 xbone charicter in DS1?

The Rotten

wait why are people saying ultra GS got nerfed, is this true? i thought their poise was buffed.

Arbalest is good for off-handing and shooting at people try to do things you wouldnt normally be able to punish at a distance
Knight's Crossbow can do the same thing, but be effective with Lightning Bolts because it has innate lightning damage
Composite Bow is actually usable in combat because it has a rolling attack but if you are actually able to effective use it, expect to have long fights where you just roll and slowly plink away at the enemy
Millwood Greatbow is the only actually good Greatbow, but its really good, especially with strength builds. Its damage actually justifies its drawbacks, and the WA adds terrain utility if youre sniping or trying to knock people off ledges

All the other bows are either bad or worse than other bows, plainly and simply.
Bows need buffing and needs their scaling reworked. They are quite literally known for their distance and impact being entirely decided by the user's strength unless youre using compound bows, I have no idea why a majority of their scaling is utter shit. Dex should increase their arrow knocking speed too.

im not even mad
its just like, why?
why abandon it like that? ds2 could have been the best souls game, they planned so much and the game we got wasnt even half of it
and then they just forget it exists and copy paste ds1 instead of expanding on 2
all thanks to those memers calling it shit even to this day and the other idiots that couldnt shut up about how ds1 was the magnum opus of video games

>We need an invasion covenant!
>But what if people want to invade without joining it?
>Then we'll make it so that nothing is locked behind the covenant!

Pale tongues should be a Finger only drop. How did From fuck up so hard with covenants in this game?

You forgot rotten, so 7. I'd like to still say 6 because you can't fight Twin Dragonriders unless you do the Shrine Skip which noone is going to do, or farm 4 million souls, which who is going to do that first thing in the game?

Why do any of the covenants in DS3 exist?

>Blue does nothing
>Blue sentinel never gets you summoned
>Purples could've just been a different soap stone
>etc

DaS 2's replay value comes from the fact everyone developed the ultimate route of spamming rotten ascetics after rushing for their weapon and ignoring most of the PvE

The Pursuer
The Last Giant
Scorpioness Najka
The Rotten
Old Dragonslayer
Dragonrider.
Darklurker.
Twin Dragonriders

Eight.

In NG it's just 1 million iirc

Dont forget skipping 4 bosses with 1 mil SM to get into castle

That's the ascetics spamming part, dumb dumb

it's not fair

DeS replay value comes from getting enchanted falchion and soul duping until leveling is irrelevant and then one-two shotting most bosses because of rat's ring

DaS replay value comes from soul duping quelaag's soul until levels are irrelevant and then shitting on the game.

BB replay value comes from just wanting to play Old Hunters again because thats the only replay value the game h as

DaS3 replay value comes from wanting to play a specific build only to get to Undead Settlement and realize that there is no build variety and turning the game off.

Anybody?

Those games have fun PvE that you don't want to skip except for DaS3. That can't be said for 2

>Bosses same tier as Elfriede
user don't tell me you ENJOYED memezaki's below-shit tier "b-but muh dual ice scythe abyss fire unkillabu waifu" -fest

Seriously, I had to beat that rotten slut to death THREE times that's fucking retarded, moreso that fucking 3rd phase doesn't fit at all in a Dark Souls game. Maybe in Bloodborne but not Dark Souls.

>tripfag
>and avatarfagging

wew lad

wew

I mean just

wew

>xbox

I'm sorry.

IIRC Tanimura had so much planned for the game that a lot had to be scrapped because of current generation (X360/PS3) console limitations (Lightning system) and they planned out a much bigger world. The DaS2 we received is just left over scraps combined just to ship out a game so Bamco could get off their backs. They originally decided to scrap what they had and make a better game, but Bamco cut dev time in half so they had to ship what they had.

Which is sad that it's still better than the other games.

Without the tutorial bosses

DeS
>Phalanx

DaS1
>Taurus Demon
>Capra Demon
>Moonlight Butterfly
>Sif
>Gargoyles
>Quelaag

DaS2
>The Pursuer
>The Last Giant
>The Rotten
>Old Dragonslayer
>Scorpioness Najka
>Dragonrider
>Twin Dragonriders
>Darklurker

DaS3
>Dancer
>Vordt
That's it right?

Bloodborne
>Cleric Beast
>Father Gascoine

So did the 1.22 changes make the pvp any less shit?

I'm only tripping for this thread.
And
>complaining about posting best girl.

Really, because I want to skip Valley of Defilement
I don't care for anything post-lord vessel outside Oolacile
Nor do I care for anything post Rom outside the DLC in BB.

>Its a "DARK SOULS 2 ISN'T COMPLETE SHIT" episode

>Consoles fucked us out of a fleshed out and complete game because they couldnt handle a lighting system and a larger world
Wheres the PCuck user? I want to beat him over the head with a brick

>invade as aldrich
>find a cameleoned statue
>Assume its the host
>sun bro invades, followed by mad phantom
>another mound maker is summoned
>turns out the statue is another aldrich
>two mad phantoms, two faithful, and a sunbro
>non of us attack the host when we see him
>we follow him all the way to anor londo
>we all line up on the bridge and he kills himself

I love this game sometimes anons

DaS1
>Stray Demon

>it's a "I don't like it do therfore it van't have any positives" shitpost

>Nor do I care for anything post Rom outside the DLC in BB.
Top pleb

Forgetting: Havel, Ash Lake Hydra, Darkroot Hydra, 4kings.

Stray Demon

filtered, and reported.

bye

you need to kill sif to get to 4kings

this is... actually pretty damn true, especially the BB and DaS3 part.

>Forgetting: Havel, Ash Lake Hydra, Darkroot Hydra
not bosses

>Bosses
>Hydra, Havel
Nice
>4 kings
Enjoy immediate death bc you haven't beaten Sif and gotten the ring. I don't even think their HP bar appears unless you have the ring.

>Its a "I took the bait and also have complete shit taste" episode

I hate the "ds3 has no build variety" meme.

>merely pretending to be retarded

Oh no, I'm crushed

yes I love playing 40 str/40 dex swordsman, 40 str/40 dex mage swordsman, 40 str/40 dex faith swordsman, 40 str/40 dex pyro swordsman

>implying you made a point worth an educated response

why can't i find fun shit like this once in a while. I play as a grapist and i'm suppose to into games with lots of players, but instead i just get fucked in the ass by 3 phantoms and cuck host.

there's a shocking amount of shit taste on /dsg/ \

das3 is clearly the best in the series

every day i come here and continue to become even more disappointed in all of you

>3 good bosses
>"clearly best in the series"

okay.jpg

Me too, there are so many refined weapons I can use in III.

>Quality
>Strength with a good handful of weapons
>Dex with like 3 or 4 weapons
>Dex Hollow with 2 or so weapons
>Faith (impossible until smoldering lake)
>Faith, but with a dex weapon and only Darkmoon Blade
>Sorcery
>Pyro (lol needs 106 caster stats, gl having survivability stats or being able to wear heavy armor)
There are essentially no effective hybrids

Ah fuck I forgot about this comic
>Big League Chew piece of shit
Every fucking time

That user specifically said bosses on the same tier as the old hunters, so it makes sense he said Elfriede as well.

>III
>best at anything

Uh...

Someone in the previous thread said that they had updated the poise excel sheet to the new values, can user please upload it somewhere?

and here we have even more shit taste

it's a like a cesspool of retardation in here

how well does endurance scales with lightning defence ?

Did the patch benefit curved greatswords?

Not him but, can we slow down on this aggressive behavior? Some of us don't like DS2 and some of us aren't big fans of DS3. Hell, some of us don't even like Bloodborne. What I'm saying is we've all got different opinions, we're different people, there's no need to be so aggressive about who's right and who's wrong.

Yeah man, there's a lot you can choose from like:
Pyromancy Swordsman
Sorcery Swordsman
Miracle Swordsman
Dex Swordsman
Str Swordsman
STR/FTH Swordsman
STR/INT Swordsman
STR/DEX Swordsman
DEX/FTH Swordsman
DEX/INT Swordsman

How's the follower torch as a main weapon? I want to make a grubby mad hollow that flails a torch around to kill everything.

>Need to dedicate 4 rings to each type of spellcasting
>No hybrid rings
>No hybrid focuses

R8 my edgelord knight

I invade and stand beside Villhelm and edgewalk with him at the host