Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #805
Deito Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Install: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Manual Install for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database links:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html (non-javascript version still works)
archive.org/details/AA2DBArchive.7z (complete old archive)

Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (Manual Install): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Cheerful is the greatest!

Literally who

I want to hold hands with Creepy!

Cadet only please

AAU online multiplayer mod when?

When you make it ;)

Let's do something different. Post hands. Pictures that focus on AA2 hands!

Is she starting an artbook?

Maybe

Wow I haven't noticed how detailed the hands are down to the nails up until now. I really should start appreciating the small things in AA2.

>small things in AA2
I hope AA3 can have you adjust character's dick shape

this. i can't self-insert properly if the shape and size are different.

Couldn't even wait for the private room

I wish my school had your janitor. No one knows what happened to ours.

there was never a janitor in the first place

Looks like a nice setting for some group fun.

pyramid head is the janitor dont you read the lore

Oh! Well in that case I know exactly where he is.
It's literally all he does. He's a rainbow lowest virtue rapist and all he does is fap in the shower all day every day.

well the showers do look a lot cleaner than the bathrooms so he must be doing something right

>12 years old

has the girl on the right been released?

>girl

the blue haired one, dumbass. not the tophat

sorry to be a newfuck
but where does the win10 FPS fix plugin go? I'm looking through the directories and can't find it

/pol/fags fuck off to /pol/. We're for the Cute Naked Anime Girls party here.

sorry, the names were funny as fuck and I had no clue what other image to post
Do you know where the FPS fix goes?

It goes in the same folder your play exe is in

thanks, i'll figure it out
once again I apologize for the /pol/ shit

Its ok just post pictures of cute girls you make and you are forgiven

you're always better off posting dogs
or dog girls

once I figure all this shit out i should have cute grills to post

Breast envy

I like how you posted the photoshopped picture but you only photoshopped half of it and it still has the fucked up heel

I like this pose.

This girl has the longest head ive ever seen. Is it over 60?

It's exactly 60.

You've clearly never been to hongfire or 2chan. 60's long for here but short for nearly everywhere else.

>60's long for here but short for nearly everywhere else.
In the two years or however long this game has been out I think I've seen maybe one hongfire girl and a handful of 2chan girls. The few I saw scared me away

Why is that that people tend to think you have to crank the sliders all the way to get good results.

How do you trigger this? Or is it just the "fuck me instead" dialog?

because of thicc culture

Netowaku netorare?

a multiplayer high school sim could be fun though, sex or not. Make friends, meet girls, have relationships, get friends to get you in on relationships, do school activities and stuff...try to be valedictorian or get a sports scholarship or whatever your end goal is. Would be like ss13 with less total anarchy and exploding space stations.

I mean you have to crank the face slider all the way down to kill the horse

Proportions. The AA2 face has unusual proportions for nose to mouth and mouth to ears, so some people try to make those proportions look better by lengthening the face. We consider the cost too high for the rest of the face, but they don't seem to mind.

>interracial

Why would anyone care about facial proportions anyway as long as it looks good. It's anime style.

I keep seeing this. What is this even from?

That's some wonky lighting around the hair-ends.

Kabeneri iron fortress, it turned into a trainwreck 5-6 EPs in when they introduced the big bad

Wake up thread the head patter is here

I didn't see any in the op, but are there any face mask mods?

Is this how your game runs? Or are you just shit at webms?

Its an old webm from like 5 months ago when I was recording in 30 fps because it was more convenient

Which mods are incompatible with this?
I really don't have the muse to reinstall my game or something not working because of H scene unlockers

Like the Guy Fawkes mask? There is one in the HEXA hair pack. The yukata outfit also has a fox mask as a decoration.

None from the pastebin comes to my mind as incompatibole with 3D Rooms. Probably the MCP mods from HongFire could pose some problems.

MCP conflicts but there is a patch that makes it work fine

where's this patch? can you link me pls

Also we're i'm supposed to place the highlighter scripts from the newest DoLLs hair pack?

You already have the link...

High school was depressing enough irl. Why would you want to play through that all over again?

Just the standard "caught groping; fuck off, whore" interruption.

Post save or cards pls! Thanks ;)=

That's the backlight setting.

Sorry no girls for sale my man

The what setting?

Card for the left please?

Besides the aforementioned Silly Hats masks and the fox mask there's also this one from the DoLLS pack.

3D Rooms will have conflicts with anything that mods sex poses or other room items. It's designed for MCP 2.6.2 and has a patch for that in its mega, so if you use any other "MCP" cumming positions mod it's on you to get their compatibility patch. If you have an intro unlocker you'll want to reapply that after applying 3D Rooms, too. That's it.
You put highlighter scripts in the hair highlighter. If you don't have the highlighter then you don't need the scripts.

How about for rent? You've got quite a few cute girls.

Renting is too close to prostitution and that shits illegal

What shit country are you in that prostitution is illegal?

The illusion wizard mod application ia giving me shit keeps saying i cant add mods because one or more paths are in japanese.

So i switched everything i could to English, now it cant locate the path, so i browsed and manually added the paths, still says no paths available. I should note im doing all this on Windows 10.

First i had some shit with the MDF that i figured out, then this, the game opens but its all in gook which is why i need the illusion wizard to put better english support

Start over and read the op. Get the preinstall version and use AA2install as a mod program not the wizzard

Why didn't you get the pre-install? Why are you using the wizzard when it has been an obsolete mod manager for months?

card?

This one. Creates the effect of a light shining on the backs of the characters.

Are there any differences between 16x CSAA and 16xQ CSAA?

Yes. The Q has more colour/Z/stencil samples

I had the old version from when the game first came out on a previous computer. Built a monster rig recently and figured i wouldn't have any issues installing it. This is my first time back in the general in months

>reinstall OS
>find out I didn't back up my AA2 install due to being retarded
>lost 2 years worth of screenshots, all my classes, cards and all the mods I ever downloaded
hold me /aa2g/

Are any of the cards on the db?
All may not be lost!

my cards are safe, thankfully, since I backed them up on MEGA. I'm mostly sad about the saves and caps and a couple VIP cards. All my shoops are there in the oblivion as well.
At least hard linker is online and intact

If you'd shared your VIP stuff with me when I'd asked you to I could have given it back. Please tell me you at least backed up those 2 certain cards.

>have 3 backups of my AA2 cards
AUTISM