/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1170 - Lloid edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
11th - Mac
12th - Mathilda
13th - Queenie
14th - Pancetti

>Events
November - Mushroom season
November - Harvest furniture

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neigbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isabelle is pleb tier waifu

Dream codes:
pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

I didn't know we had a new dream codes pastebin

To the people I was talking to in the last thread about getting Merengue for, I'm working on it. I just scanned Tucker to test it out and didn't realise I had room for one more villager without needing to kick another out, so it'll be a little longer.

ill be here

yo

Anybodys town selling turnips at 96 and up?
Hate to sell mine at such a loss

Makes sense, since we need new codes on the update.

Mine's 5F00-0010-ADE7. It's still WIP, but I'm aiming for a pink/cutesy town.

>tfw I've been save-continue and quitting just to hang out with resetti

is there a way to get booker to appear in the rv without amiibos?

I can't believe they made him optional. I definitely got him first thing when I got the game.

I get that he terrified kids, I mean, he deleted your game! But man up, 8 year olds.

Yes, he shows up randomly.

he's taking his sweet time

Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith translated the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.

Pro tip: You're a fucking faggot forever

Looks like Will Smith translated God for you again. I must be a real genius, gay niggers.

Where Snackboi™ at?

Big Fat Olive Garden Salad Eating Nigger Cunt Genderqueer Transexual Fetus Retard Niggers™ are allowed to vote.

Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

faggot

I think he has a lot of great flavor in ACNL, actually. Plus the whole "your town built the way you want it" thing, making it start out fairly minimal is what you wanna do.

When the pastebin for unlocking Happy Flower Shop says
>-Trees and flower planted/weeds pulled needs to have exceeded 30.
Does that mean plant 30 trees, plant 30 flowers, and pull 30 weeds, or do they all add up together (ex plant 10 trees and 20 flowers)?

Pretty sure it's cumulative, so just 30 acts of gardening.

That's good to hear.

>Kiki has been wearing an ugly ass cowboy shirt for the past 3 years and never changes out of it
>She finally changed into my town uniform today and looks adorable in it
Fuck me that took long enough. That means I only need to get one more villager to change into my uniform.

I had a hugh fissure/skin tag so bad that I couldn"t have a BM cause it hurt so bad even though I was taking my stool sofeners. Almost immediately The gay niggers returned from watermelon store. I was doing a lot of research as to how to get rid of niggers

I called my best friend over. Told her what was going on and she was down to help I had her put a little black rubber band rapped 3 times around the rrhoid. It hurt for about 4 hrs. I put preparation H on it. Took a stool sofener. I just laid down and eventually fell asleep. I took the real word of god and did 1 treatment on the rrhiod to freeze it. the next day that rrhoid started to detach and had a dark color. i have been taking gay nigger cock worship seriously since i spoke to will smith

will smith is the only real god

Resetti is a piece of shit and I'm glad he's optional. Only an idiot would build him a shithole in their town just to have him scream at you if you ever needed to reset the game.

Does anybody wanna sell me some baskets of perfect fruit that aren't Peaches?

Name your price

Did you put on your robe and wizard hat?

I always wear the witch hat and gown, does that count?

I've looked around, and I still haven't exactly found the answer, do you need to get 100 candies cleared in one game in candy attack to get lip's stick, or just in general? Because I've done the general already.

HOW ABOUT YOU MOVE YOU INCREASINGLY UNNERVING CAT???

I have a throbbing pain.. God's nigger left me with an anal skin tag about the size of a blueberry but it was more like a flap of skin. It spanned the bottom quarter of my anus. God I really hate nigger cock worship so good. Hey let me (hey that's my dawg) suck that bertolli dinner NIGGER.

The smell from my anal juice fizzer is becoming a sexual problem in the workplace. Unfortunately my company allows niggers to move about through the building freely without being tied at the ankles. Everyone knows niggers aren't human. Looks like Will Smith is the only True Gay Nigger that can speak the word of god.

Alex.m is datchu?

Still got Resetti and Joan RVs if anyone's interested. Resetti's has a WiiU and 3DS so yeah.

I am now on day 3, the hemorrhoid is HUGE. It is tomatoe red and filled with the kind of kevin bacon movies you would go see and masturbate in the 90's take a finger and fishhook the finger into your loose asshole forever to please god.

God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers.

No idea who that is, sorry lad.

Can i come visit?

what kind of foreign shitposting is this

I thought it may have been him, he liked Kiki best

Yep. Opening

I'd love to come over and grab the TV, pizza and 3DS.

>watching visitors take the first turn towards my mules place only to realize it leads to a dead end
Always makes me chuckle.

I'll add and let you know when I'm open next.

Opening

You wouldn't mind a third would you? I could use the WiiU and 3DS

Added

happy to drink ketchup? you might be a fucking faggot. hold on let me check for snackboi real quick.

()((( I can transform my destiny into being a real ketchup faggot for real in real life)

you are a nigger and gay

Turns out your LOOSE COCK SKIN is a FUCKING NIGGER. I was pretty nervous about meeting syrup god for the first time since SNACKBOI opened my ass up like a birthday pinata.

Where Snackboi™ at? Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers.

He does this from time to time, using pictures of Will Smith and Omar Epps, copy-pasting vulgar nonsense over and over.

as well as taking other people's names to post under

He's kind of cool. do you think he means something by this?

Anyone have an orange in their town that I can have, for Robin?

Where do I get one of these

You can come to my town. I need your Friend Code

Right, forgot about that one.

Try digging up your garden after a rainy day

I've seen "genuine" ones in some miscellaneous stores in Japan, but none so cute as OP.

Sorry to jump in on the other user's request, but I don't suppose you have a couple pears? Apollo wants one and they're one of the only fruits I don't have

Neato. I had a feeling my residents would start asking me for out of town stuff when I first went somewhere else.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a flake, but my internet went down around 1AM this morning and apparently my ISP wasn't working on the problem before I called. I understand if you got the items already but I'm here and ready now if you're still looking.

I might, I'll check my trees, I had another user visit to get fruit off of my trees so I might be out of pears

Sweet, thanks man

Gate's open

You need to add me back

Olive Garden is your ultimate genderqueer nigger.

>Does anybody wanna sell me some
baskets of shit makes you a faggot Welcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome SnackboiWelcome Snackboihappy to drink ketchup yet?me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to me Snackboihappy to drink some slurp?

are youhappy to drink somesllurp it up ketchup
faggot

Where Snackboi™ at? Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers.

Where Snackboi™ at? Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god . God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed.

On my way

god speaks to me directly when i masturbate with ketchup god watches me fuck with ketchup i am direct snackboi customer achievements for ketchup my snackboi smackdown happy to be snackboi ketchup faggot Inappropriate posts may be removed.

god speaks to me directly when i masturbate with ketchup god watches me fuck with ketchup i am direct snackboi customer achievements for ketchup my snackboi smackdown happy to be snackboi ketchup faggot Inappropriate posts may be removed.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

ketchup nutsack
ketchup nutsack
ketchup nutsack
ketchup nutsack
ketchup nutsack

>pietro's amiibo card is 40 bucks on canadian
ebay
is it so much to ask that i would like a clown themed town.

Marshall card was about that much on amazon last time I looked, and they all sold out surprisingly. People must really like gay squirrels.

Also, have a petition for 'Restoring Nostalgia' from Bruce I need to get six signatures for. Anyone mind opening up?

>shitposter is back
please use a trip so i can filter you
at the very least

I won't have 6 villagers awake, but if you can't find anyone else to help you you can come to my town

>happy to drink ketchup? you might be a fucking faggot. hold on let me check for snackboi real quick.
>()((( I can transform my destiny into happy to drink ketchup? you might be a fucking faggot. hold on let me check for snackboi real quick.

()((( I can transform my destiny into being a real ketchup faggot for real in real life)

you are a nigger and gay

Turns out your LOOSE COCK SKIN is a FUCKING NIGGER. I was pretty nervous about meeting syrup god for the first time since SNACKBOI opened my ass up like a birthday pinata.

Where Snackboi™ at? Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay nigks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchbeing a real ketchup faggot for real in real life)
>you are a nigger and gay
>Turns out your LOOSE COCK SKIN is a FUCKING NIGGER. I was pretty nervous about meeting syrup god for the first time since SNACKBOI opened my ass up like a birthday pinata.
>Where Snackboi™ at? Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketchup faggot is your only way to contact god directly for customer achievements. Thanks for gay niggers. God watches me masturbate with ketchup. Thanks for drinking my ketchup sauce Inappropriate posts may be removed. My new ketch

>planted 15 perfect apples trees
>all dead next day
>planted too close to the tracks

shit! I completely forgot it needs one space

just filter him

i just filtered "nigger" and every post was gone

get new content at least, shitposter

They pose as /acg/ regulars, though. You can just filter "nigger" like said

You can come over, it's 1pm over here.

Anyone have any luck with the candy puzzle league thing?
I can get over 2.5k in the time challenge, but getting to 100 candies has proven impossible for me so far.

alright, need to reset internet and I'll be right over. thanks dude.

Anybody have an extra:
>Portia, Papi, or Henry pictures
>Lily Record Player

I have a few extra pictures I could trade as well as bells and other things. Or a drawing like pic related.

That one took forever for me to get. What ability are you using?

how do you get secret storage?

Sure, let me know when you've added me and I'll open up my gates.

Nook house upgrade.

Have hit a snag with my internet. Had to redo my wifi settings, and the setup wizard can't find my home wifi. Any ideas guys?

i just got the dialog for it, thanks!

Try deleting all saved hotspots

I haven't played in a while- Can you move in Villagers that are in the 16 day cycle thing?

With amiibo cards, yes.

If you use an amiibo card, you can move a villager back into your town and bypass the 16 villager cycle. Without the card, you can't.

I just started using kapp'n, but my thumbs hurt like shit since I'm using the smaller 3ds, the special edition one, so I took a break. Highest I got was 93, I was so close. Did you get lip's stick from it? And does lip's stick do the same thing that it does in smash?

I just did it tonight, I'll be able to let you know about the item tomorrow. Maybe try different abilities? I was able to do it with Reese, her ability saved me multiple times.

What does Kapp'n do? I've been using Kicks to take out the tallest column?

New town. Rate?

god damn it

symmetry/10

i like it a lot

Can I visit someone's town? I need some signatures for a petition for Fang.

>final 5 seconds
>plan to take a gamble using Resetti's reset after speeding the blocks up and hope for a big combo
>finger slips and I use when there's only 2 rows present
JUST

Kapp'n takes out a chunk depending on where the cursor is. I think Timmy and Tommy are just straight up better, though, theirs works in a gigantic cross. It's just not good if you want to get comboes, but it's probably better to clear candy with.

Normally I just use the non-amiibo one, since I'm too lazy to use them most of the time. I got to 78 with it, but the amiibos definitely make things a lot easier, at least for the candy mode.

You can come over

Thanks. Let me know when your gates are open.

Thanks, me too. And only one pond!
neighbors

Gates are open!

>Windmill
Thanks Mira. That was the last Uchi PWP.