eyosongive.us

>Important links
eyosongive.us/resources.php

>Patch Notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch

>Pre-season and Assassin's stuff
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?num=30&q=how to die painlessly&oq=how to die pain&gs_l=serp.1.0.0l8.6324.9170.0.10789.15.14.0.1.1.0.122.1125.11j2.13.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..1.14.1112...46j0i131k1j35i39k1j0i46k1j0i3k1j0i20k1j0i10k1.pxPCjp3gF3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MATING PRESS

Methinks shyvana fanartist are just as delusional as lulu artists

> Posting worst yordle

> Facebook has so much information about they literally are going to tell when you're dead
Zuckerberg proved a clone tho.

I dont get it.

You say you want to breed Shyvana...how?

post high noon annie

Found a JP bikini shop that has some SUPER LEWD designs, I'm fucking ready for the next Summer Contest

Talking about contests, did Contest Guy say anything about the next one?

what a stupid and impractical design. This does not please Doom

Pick a champion, any champion.

Think hard now, and no changing your mind once you have chosen.

Got one? Good

A golden portal appears in your room, and out flies your Champion who lands not so gracefully on your bed.

The portal closes behind them, leaving you two to get to introduce each other.

Now, some things will remain constant with this encounter.

Your Champion has all of their regular equipment and powers according to their lore. This means that most champions will have many more abilities than they do in game.

Despite this your Champion will not be able to immediately travel back home by their own means. Perhaps their rival has concocted some sort of incantation that prevents them from leaving, or perhaps there is a power on earth that nullifies this part of their magic. This element is up to you to decide.

Your Champion will, without exception, seek to return. While their minds can be changed on this matter, the measure of convincing they will need will greatly depend on their canonical reasons as to why they would want to return. They will also promise you whatever they can feasibly offer in return for getting home, which can include things that are in their dimension.

And finally, your Champion is going to look to YOU for guidance in this world. While they will learn from other sources, they will always be looking to your for assistance. As far as they know, in the end only you can help them get home. This of course will not stop them from lashing out at you for whatever reason.

So what happens /lolg/? Is your Champion able to return to Runeterra? Does that prove impossible, so instead you help them make the best of it in this world? Was your Champion Malphite and you got crushed to death?

Do you immediately spill your spaghetti and fuck it all up? Be creative and let us know!

>tfw no adc gf

I think he said something about it being after Halloween but before LCS starts? I really want to play a contest on the preseason, it'll be such a fiesta

what is a fun and workable troll build?
something that can get me out of silver while still fun and not typical

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

I learned Twitchfag ruined everything.

Functional, and stylish~

I love my share of jp girls and bikinis, but holy shit that is disgusting.

put it all on 5 mastery tryhards

tfw no Task Mage champion who, for RRR, can summon a 6/1 trample creature that's unaffected by summoning sickness, and that gets buried at the beginning of the next end step

Preseason

That must be uncomfortable and tight as hell.

Preseason it is, then. I'm going to start writing some stuff

Ok, let's go with a super conservative design, then

>friday
>still alone

google.com/search?num=30&q=how to die painlessly&oq=how to die pain&gs_l=serp.1.0.0l8.6324.9170.0.10789.15.14.0.1.1.0.122.1125.11j2.13.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..1.14.1112...46j0i131k1j35i39k1j0i46k1j0i3k1j0i20k1j0i10k1.pxPCjp3gF3E

>tfw bad teammates make you fall on platinum rank

This graves laned against a silver Riven, took the top inhib at 15 minutes, then 1v4'd our team at 20 as he took the inhib again

But he got placed in bronze flex queue kek

Me NAME IS MOOOOSH
"BRAAAAAAAAp"
I WILL TAKE THE LOBBY HOSTAGE IF I DO NOT HAVE GP TOP
"BRBRBRAAASAARRP"
ANOTHER GAME RUINED HARHARHAR
"Violently shits self"

Ok if I get it right, this is an all-in card that you always run 1 amirite

Kill yourself beaner.

Post SFW Sonas!

>running one ball lightning

user

hardly played league since Jinx came out.
What's a good support these days? Used to play a lot of Leona.

>pick nasus
>enemy picks yas
>lose
>get flamed by everyone

xth for Cute Ashe

worst freljord

>Ashe

i dont know if i would be able to help her but it would be nice to spend the winter with her

>Vi mirror match

interesting

max w against yas

Why is it that every Riven player also plays both Katarina and Vayne and are just the biggest assholes in this game? Doesn't matter if they do good or bad they will bitch at their own team nonstop. I hate stereotyping people who play champions but jesus, I cant recall the last time Ive seen a player play any of these champs and not be a complete faggot.

>fping nasus

yeah I'd flame you too.

We can see the fucking mastery score without you hovering it.
I come from Yu-Gi-Power creep, I like to keep my chances of getting other things that don't clear my board for an all-in high.

>Siege Rhino

Rude
Sona is for more than cum

>worst freljord
Yes, I know ashe is worst freljord
why are you telling me this

>Viktor
I join Glorious revolution and We take earth as Brothers!
He really likes coffee

She is actually very pretty in her 3d model

YORDLE BOYS

> Pretty
I also used to think that my ex was pretty user.

>literally 0 loli sona

suffering

Via mating press.

post reasons to live

Fuck anyone who uses this meme. Fuck you especially for using it and reminding me it exists.

Its just attention grabbing spam, nothing more. You use it solely because you want to sound funny, but you're not funny, you're annoying. You hate Moooooosh for playing the one-trick champion that he's known for because you're a salty shitter who can't comprehend someone liking something.

I'm personally indifferent to Mooooosh but I at least understand his commitment to the champion unlike shitters like you who think they're the next fucking comedian to quote a meme that was never funny to begin with and think they're so special for pointing out someone else's champion taste is distasteful to your own.

You're a vomit-spewing gurgling nut-bag that probably breaths louder than a trumpet while typing disgusting cheeto crumbs into his fucking keyboard. It's just embarrassing to think some random person you'll never meet in real life will conform to your standards.

Fuck you.

In magic, there's a deck archetype called Burn where you don't care about card quality, you don't care about having a board that lasts past turn 3, and you don't care about what your opponent does as long as you kill him before you run out of gas. Ball Lightning used to be one of the best cards for that purpose as an "endgame" card. Does potentially a lot of damage, gets through weak blockers, and only costs one card. It's not legal in standard format and it isn't actually very good in modern or older formats, but at one point it was a powerhouse.

Siege Rhino was the hero we needed to save us from the cancer that was baby Jace.

Also championship shyvana is her base skin in my head canon

the fanart has the top half of her bottom armor piece missing and shyvs boobs are petite not cowtits

>win games as mid AP sona destroying everyone
>not a single image of a badass sona carrying her team.
Suffering.

your copypasta is stale
and you should feel bad

>ike poster comes from literally nowhere to BTFO someone

Truly the hero we deserve.

How do you team fight as graves?
And what are graves' must buy "carry items" ?

Yeah but its nowhere near lulu's discrepancy, lulu's model looks like a monster and her fanart a cute loli
Shyvana's fanart only sexualizes her, she is already good looking in most official art cept her base skin splash which looks uncanny

>Mordekaiser

I think hes gonna turn me into some sort of undead lich thing and I will spend the rest of my unlife as an adviser.
Bretty cool 10/10 would listen to bling guardian with.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Why would you want loli sona?

You should just went away with the Lisshit btfo.

anime is probably what's missing in your life

personally I think the splash art is more canon than in game models

otherwise malphite is a rocklet and sol is a godlet

splash arent as far off from the fan arts

>I'm personally indifferent to players ruining vg vs vg
fixed for you

like for instance: would you get an infinity edge/blood thirter?

>bling
ah fuck me i meant blind. I think hes going to kill me if I ever show him anything related to whatever bling guardian.

>Azir
The shenanigans he would produce are fiction worthy, jesus.
>Sand soldiers guarding the house perimeter at all times.
>Anyone who tries to rob or mess with him suddenly finds themselves outnumbered 10 to 1 or their body ground into a wall courtesy of a giant shield.
>Makes a harem of some local girls in his spare time.
>Sand slowly starts covering the neighborhood.
>If he can return he offers a position as a noble or whatever.
>If he can't he joins Trump on the quest to make america great again, the wall constructed in mere seconds.

>tfw ikeposter becomes the guy that spergs out at every retard in the thread

Problem was people just made bring to rhino with baby Jayce in it anyways.
Trying to run my poorfag aristocrats deck agains four color goodstuff every FNM was suffering.

>literally 0 loli sona

> The wall constructed in mere seconds
Excepted it, but kek.

I'm bronze, but most of my team mates and opponents are gold (or high silver/ low platinum)
Does this mean that my months of hard meme-ing my Zz'rot/Banner Janner build is paying off??
No replies please, I'm a recovering (You) addict

>sej
>was kind of hoping to turn into her personal boar stress reliever
>boring outcome actually
rip

>implying azir wouldnt just fly off to egypt
>implying azir would let a democracy rule instead of his empire

murrica fags dont know a thing about shurima or its leader

>Baby Jace
What?

>tfw you look at loli sonas chest and you know that in a few years it would turn into a big pair of momentous cow tits

why is this so erotic?

>tfw no cute bronze boy to bully

(you)

>Ikeposter BTFOs lissfag, bandleposter, and now this guy.

Thats like three people in four months.

>Azir shakes hands with Trump.
>Suddenly a giant wall appears off the coast of canada.
>The wall passes over america, expanding with its border and shrinking as well.
>The massive soldiers take all illegal immigrants in its wake.
>Finally the wall stops at the border to mexico, dumping a massive pile of immigrant corpses over the border.
>A great wall of sand soldiers 100 ft tall stand watch, not even sunrays passing through.
>Anyone who tries to cross the wall finds themselves bumped back so far they land in the pacific or carribean.
>Make New Shurima great again.

>bandleposter
do you have the screenshot/copypasta?

sup bbygirl u wanna duo sometime?

Translation when?

No screencap but he doesnt exactly copy-pasta since his shit seems rewritten each time.

Yeah, origins/BFZ standard was one of the worst fucking times since every deck was 4c goodstuff. Fetchlands, painlands, trilands, then we also got the BFZ lands. Standard prices almost up to a thousand dollars for a viable deck. If I wanted to play legacy, I'd play fucking legacy. And Wizards wonders why every format is dying except for draft (since there's no advantage in having a $1000 deck), and standard (because people want to actually use the cards they get in draft).

This motherfucker. This motherfucker RIGHT HERE. This card cost over $100 for a single fucking piece of cardboard. The single most expensive card, that was still in print, that we've seen pretty much fucking ever. It was an all star in every format, and being mythic rare meant that you had to crack hundreds of packs to find one, or shell out dosh buying from Wizards-approved secondary websites.

I wish Sona got nerfed into a 10% winrate so every single person in this thread stopped playing her, forgot about her, and stopped posting her
I mean it

Haven't picked a specific date YET. Waiting for the Halloween picture to be finished before I decide. Most likely it'll be some time in December.

Here's the (You) you wanted but its not from a Sona player.

I wouldn't mind if sona's popularity changed places with lamb

>implying a champion being bad means people will stop posting about or playing them

look at azir, lissandra, and kalista

Lissandra isn't bad
Nobody posts about Kalista
The person who posts about azir rarely does so anymore

wasn't mindsculptor more $$

How do you guys deal with some asshole on the other team spamming shitty emotes and taunts and laughs?

It genuinely tilts me having to constantly listen to lux spamming laugh, or some asshole blitz spamming his mastery every time he misses a hook. I can't focus with that shit, as stupid as it might sound. Everyone plays like its no big deal and I've never seen anyone but me that seems to have a problem with it.

Wat do?

Stupid. Disgusting. Worthless.

>Waiting for the Halloween picture to be finished before I decide. Most likely it'll be some time in December.
That's not far away, nice
Are you doing any themes?

Go into setting go to champion sound turn it to 0.

mute em'

Is Biku going to stream the Lulu pic?

Best girl.
Best hands.
Best wife.