/svg/ Shadowverse General

Bell Fight Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ofjjay.mp3
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.67pxY.67pxY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.61O4K.61O4K.61O4K.642Ey.642Ey.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.67stC.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.61O4U.61O4U.61O4U.6477S.6477S.645Pw.645Pw.645Pw.65GMo
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66IXe.66IXe.65BUS.65BUS.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.61KvM.61NLS.62U90.62U90.66J0Q.66J0Q.62UOU.62UOU.62WqQ.62U8s.62U9y.62U9y.66Kjo.66Kjo.62Utk.62UOK.5zWmg.5zWmg.62XJg.62XJg.62U9U.62Wao.66Kjy.66NvE.62Utu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DING ... DONG

Second for the race war
Gas the elves

>not linking previous thread

It's not difficult, user

>Still can't find matches on Android
Why

Yeah I fucked up. As punishment, I will deprive myself of Ding-Dongs today.

Post lewd RoB cards you want to see in SV

Why is she mad /svg/?

I want to protect DING DONGs smile.

Cause im staring at her pantsu

who cares? i could beat up that dumb maid knight samurai ninja

You're lewding the maid

>As punishment, I will deprive myself of Ding-Dongs today.
psst
hey kid
u.nya.is/ofjjay.mp3

>dub

Been playing 4 days no rerolls how am I doing?

Currently have a version of storm havencraft built.

Put her in the game already.

I love Tsubaki!!!

>Been playing 4 days no rerolls how am I doing?
>Currently have a version of storm havencraft built.
Sorry to break it you but it's terminal

Can I get a concede please?

I like dragon but I don't have any Fortes. Life is rough.

Reduce Dominator and Dealer.

I LOVE JEANNE

Thanks. Does everyone in this thread play Bloodcraft? Every person who's helped me with Private Match was a Vampy

Rate my meme

>go up against forest PtP
>it's ok, this is why I run 3 executions
>she uses Ancient Elf, Tia (on separate turns), and plays PtP
>I remove the first one with my execution
>she summons 2 more the next turn
How is this card/deck balanced? I'm not asking complainingly, I'm genuinely asking all PtP forest players, how do you counter this deck without having to make a deck that is specifically anti-PtP? It's not even a guarantee to beat it if you have 3 Executions, as the game I just played demonstrated

oh maybe this was what you wanted

You need to be able to win before or on the turn the first PtP comes down whilst also being able to deal with Forest's initial curve. This is no easy task, but generally I find Midrange Sword and most aggro decks to be able to have a chance at winning.

sometimes all the cynthias, altered fates, and ancient elves are in the bottom of the deck and youre stuck with fairy niggers. all you can really do is hope elf draws like shit

How much?

no, it's just the same guy lurking the thread 24/7 to give people free concedes

Because I've threatened princess if she doesn't give up her pantsu and virginity.

Jesus, she needs a bukkake badly

It's a concede bot

>Reducing beastgirl

Dealer is fine to dust, but why would you dust Dom? She's a decent card, with a lot of potential to be useful in later expansions.

Does he like being bullied? This is important.

Is it weird to want to reward Vania with a facefuck?

I'm only here the 14 hours a day I'm awake

ITS UNREAL, HOW IS HE GENERATING THAT MUCH SHADOWS

30 shadows are hard to get.- cygames 2016

>using 3 executions just for ptp
>not just killing them before they can ptp

This is just bait, move along guys

is it me or are these generals cut by like half in traffic? when steam was about to release the threads capped at supersanic speeds.

Finally managed to 5-0 with sword to finish my quest of going 5-0 with every class. Never thought sword would end up being the last.

I play Haven

Here's my current deck: shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.67pxY.67pxY.60COQ.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.61O4K.61O4K.61O4K.642Ey.642Ey.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.67stC.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.61O4U.61O4U.61O4U.6477S.6477S.645Pw.645Pw.645Pw.65GMo
I've felt it has been needing improving for a while now, so beyond just help against PtP, any suggestions? This goes for anyone else as well, anyone that wants to, feel free to dig in

> 30 shadow on turn 9

How in the fuck?

I have at least 2 good ones, time to start grinding

Well, to be honest, PtP is only part of the reason. I need the removal, and it's useful for getting rid of other stuff like Banner in Sword, Earth Rites in Rune, and so on

>Lose T2 game because lol 3 evolves

This shit needs to stop.

would she still be haven?

Steam release was literally 50% of rolls r8 and now we are just talking about the game

Help, I can' clear stage6
I need a a cheap haven deck

you got 3 good ones

Pick sword, draft good curve, go 5-0 despite going first every game

Alright I'm just starting out, what is this talk of don't rank up because you'll lose more?

What do you do about this? Concede after every victory to balance it?

You can do it with basic haven. Quit being a shitter.

Well when I started I pulled the moon and 3x Garuda. It only cost like 3000k vials to finish up the deck. Also got the 2x seraph but I'm not using those.

When I get enough cards to build something else I will.

Holy shit you are complaining about ptp

Ok bud heres a few tips

When battling elvea

>focus more on face damage
>save destroys for the tanky shields
>rush it and always assume they will drop a shield

There, you got your win ratio against those faggots higher

You only have to worry about that at right before A

Personally if the floor is not concrete or something, it can be quite comfy, also does wonders for your sleeping posture since its proper support

I just want to fuck Erika on the floor.

Basically, if you're just interested in winning, and not getting better, you can sandbag yourself in a certain rank that you find easy to play in. All you have to do is concede a few times whenever it looks like you're gonna rank up

To be fair, sandbagging can be useful for if you're trying to grind for missions and make good decks before you have to start challenging the truly tough opponents, where your missions will take longer to get done, but just personally, it feels a little like cheating

go to craft a haven deck, randomize, win.

Ah, I vaguely recognized that when I played this match, I'll try it the next time I go up against one. Thanks!

You do not need 3 executes, i repeat

YOU DO NOT NEED 3 FUCKING EXECUTIONS

Keep 1 or 2 and focus on a gameplan that would enable you to survive one shots to your creature while still having at least 2 by the end of your turn

>Haven't done quests for today
>hiked 6 miles and helped my mom with the deer she killed afterwards

I dont want to skip a day but im so sleepy. Help.

Man its dumb how the shadowcraft cant use ptp because being forced not to use necromancy really hurts poor luna

reroll or keep?

I'm going to laugh at all these sandbag fags after they add w/r to the profile

Whoops, meant for

send me some venison

L U N A

I'm sure that Erika is femdom.
She would force you to cum inside with her strong tights and maybe break some bones.

You will get pretty fucked up but everything will worth in the end.

we need more lewds of erika

Liquefy Fairy Princess.

>Path to Purgatory
>if you're stuck in purgatory you can't be a skeleton or a zombie or etc. instead

It makes sense.

pls concede

Good legendaries but too few golds re roll

I just drafted an absolute monster of a dragon deck that should easily have went 5/0, but BARELY lost match 3 to someone with the "Taker of Two" flair playing shadowcraft.

Fuck I'm so salty I make the Dead Sea look like fresh water.

Nah she's the kind of girl who's face turns beet red and starts stammering the moment anything lewd happens. The front comes down once the D comes out

i need more lewds of haven

This was my 4th match.

Hey, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to make a Runecraft deck, I can't seem to beat the Dragcraft leader in story mode. Any tips? This is my deck: shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66IXe.66IXe.65BUS.65BUS.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.61KvM.61NLS.62U90.62U90.66J0Q.66J0Q.62UOU.62UOU.62WqQ.62U8s.62U9y.62U9y.66Kjo.66Kjo.62Utk.62UOK.5zWmg.5zWmg.62XJg.62XJg.62U9U.62Wao.66Kjy.66NvE.62Utu

Erika is definitely a masochist and would clam up the second you gave her what she really wants.

Thx broham

>dragon deck with 2 fortes and what not
>2 easy as fuck wins against havens

>2 sword faggots in a row with perfect curves and turn 4 fencers appear while i get every single high cost card in my hand

2 fortes should have been an easy 5-0 honestly.

am i doing it right?

Put more spells and add 3 flame destroyers is 100% of chacne to win just control to drop 3 7 7 on the fields and win

Why are all the EN twitch streamers shit? they make the game look bad and give breath to the socially retarded weeb stereotype

>tfw you get turn 5 soul hunt+atomemed on in arena and you have no answer

Jesus christ.

My deck had a Forte, 2 genesis dragons and a perfect curve. I only lost in the end because of that fucking 3rd evolution and got cockblocked out of a pack from my achieves from it.

They're on par with people who watch them.

use garuda profile pic for maximum murica

Phantom howl i mean
Fuck this, i don't even know the shadowcraft card names.

doing kek's work user

>garuda instead of alexander's mighty aryan locks

>drafted a good shadow deck
>two lords of the flies
>meet two swords
>perfect curve, sick buffs, memehime into sage
>3-2

Fucking hell.

And every time i play swords i always get a junk draft and junk hand that can't work well.

She definitely wants to choke on a cock, deep down inside

Elves are gonna pay for that fucking wall, I swear to god.

THIS WAY SOLDIER!! THIS WAY!!

We in there boys

Holy piss D-shift is so much fun. Finally crafted my second Merlin and the turn 8-9 shift combo is nearly every game now. Slapping people for 15 damage with the snowmen makes me smile everytime

Requesting a single concede

Gib concede pls

>want to build something other than Royal Banner Swordcraft
>don't want to spend vials when the new set is only a few weeks away

Kill all elves nano