/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5100/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NbfxNoYxMhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lore and also harmony

O-oh, okay.

So, uh, why is the bottle white?

waifus and stuff, lore I suppose, doing things or whatever

>Signe follower never ever

ORCS & ARMPITS

Happy Todd Howard day of 11/11

its semen even though dragons are genderless and have no sexual organs

it is literally dragon cum what do you expect

It's time to stop adventuring.

xth for SE waifus

I'm actually more disgusted than intrigued

Don't worry. Upon learning that the pants belonged to a lycan, he would promptly throw them out or begrudglingly return them to their original owner. A shame though, they were quite comfy for around the house.

You lads have different fighting armor and screenshot armor, right?

No, how dare you. All my screenshots are a 110% accurate representation of my gameplay.

Kind of sad. I was excited for SSE. In vanilla, the most I would really do for the environment was ENB, I never got big land texture overhauls, or texture overhauls in general. No verdant grass, no vivid landscapes, nothing, just waifu stuff.

All because of memory limits and crashing, I wasn't sure how heavy they would hit and ENB was a big enough fps hit as is, so didn't want to tempt the limits.

With SSE, I thought that would be all gone, that I would finally be able to handle all of that.

But now I've got those things. No ENB, but Skyland, Noble, SMIM, Verdant, footprints. It looks amazing, I love it. But with all that installed now, I can barely hold 30ish FPS, and that's without an ENB. And I'm getting CTD's.

Sadness. Guess it was never meant to be.

No, that would be silly.
Just make yourself a patch if you must have both the stats & the looks.

Trump?
Is that you?

No.

Every screenshot I take of my character is equipment that I usually wear as that character.

And how did you go about doing that?

Such a shame a lot of the male armor packs I like aren't in SE yet.

*sniff*

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Seconding

How difficult was it to convert Skyrim into 64 bits? With all the great mods that have been released over the years(some of them arguably better than the original game) l'm surprised a 64 bit version of skyrim wasn't make by the fans either

You would need the fucking source code.

Not unless Trump is an AYY.

Open Tes5Edit
Find a mod that affects the armor you like the look of
Copy it as an override into a new mod
Change the stats to what you want
If you don't want this change to affect all copies of that item, change the form id or something so it becomes a duplicate-but-separate item
If that's the case, open up the console & type ~help "Name of your armor"
Then player.additem formid

Nope

What? No.

Do you ever consider making a second character?
Have you ever made other characters.

Sniff it, /tesg/

Oh, they'll make appearances now and then, don't worry, but I'd like to keep wearing some small amount of armor, at least.

Nah, he can keep them, if he wants. What he doesn't know won't kill him or make him take part in the Wild Hunt, or anything.

Bring back spotted banana! And make her look different from Yarti this time.

that would be dumb

Tavryn > Snakefag

Too late, he already knows. Take them back before he gets cranky and tosses them into the White River.

He's talking to yarti

>Sword through ass cheek
Ouch

Alright, consider me stumped. Follower the note and got the materials to craft this hammer. Kinda broke into the College to get to this weird forge and, nothing. It made the hammer, nothing else. No note or book or anything. I don't know how to get to the Crater of Exile. Im all for a quest mod not holding your hand, but I guess im missing something.

wew lad

I gotta remake Tavryn one day, I lost his preset and didnt backup his save.

dem some hot legs

Is that a Reguard or a really dark skinned something else?

MORE LEWD GOATY!

I'm loving everything going on in this picture

meeeYOW

>That face
Ouch

switching back and forth would be pretty annoying, for the most part you're going to be wearing something that's viable for gameplay and any other armor you would want to wear you should bother to upgrade to suit your needs anyway

Post Sleepy!

Yes, sir. Sorry.

Makes me think more of He-Man desu.

sleep (eternal)

goaty those legs are so hot eorlund hasn't doused them yet
no seriously go jump in a pool or something
before someone hammers them into the shape of a knife

This is a long-time favorite of mine

The only time he can sleep longer than a couple hours.

You know, weird enough I just uninstalled all of them and I'm still getting the fps problem, maybe there's something else going on in my list that's causing a large fps drop.

I can't sleep
(Make me sleep inside)
Just can't sleep
(Make me sleep inside)
SAVE ME

sleepy

What armor is that?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5100/?

>that tent texture

holy shit todd

FUCK

armor

Obvious use of Raillight/10

is there a decent "all-in-one" mod file for oblivion or morrowind that has most of the basic mods in it?

Not too sure of your name

I'm always looking for more texture replacers.

Noble Skyrim might cover that one. I forget.

tutorial on how to make a custom race character? i want wico to manage all my npcs, but my character looks weird on wico so i want to use custom textures, body and face

I'll keep it in mind for when it's ported to SE

>tfw nisetanaka is dead

It has a SE patch

>I'll keep it in mind for when it's ported to SE
Welcome to a week ago.

Oh, well I didn't see it on the SE nexus.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

S'cuz it's not

triss is always sleepy

you're the best, thank you

>Mer getting Barbed

I always thought the Mer producers wouldn't allow that.

So is there a mod that replaces just the player walk sound with the sound of high heels?

>Honningbrew
Atta kid. I hereby name you honorary Nord, and second Breton to receive such honors. Congratulations.

I had a banana Yarti with freckles for a while, a lizard before that, ayyyarti that was pretty much a different character, and lots of unimportant throwaways that didn't get posted much.

I'm working on the kids so those count too I guess. I'll probably never devote real time to a new character though.

What is this Mer you speak of? Only anime elves here.

I wish there was a way to use RaceMenu's preset setting to get this mod to copy your character's current assets, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Any good tribal armor/clothing that I can use?

>I wish there was a way to use RaceMenu's preset setting to get this mod to copy your character's current assets
you can

I guess it's worth mentioning that I'm still working on the new version of TKRE. I decided, since I wasn't doing a hell of a lot of differentiate them, I'm going to greatly cut down on the weatherlist from a staggering 125(!) weather .inis to a much more managable 21. I'm gonna try to handle each one manually and do little tweaks here and there, and hopefully have more variation overall to colors, lighting etc when outdoors.

I will not be implementing Dawn/Dusk, but I will try to implement a greater level of night/day values, meaning Sunset and Sunrise will now have a much greater effect.

That's a bummer, but then again it'll be cool to see what you do with the squirts.

As somebody that's constantly switching between characters to stay sane, I can't imagine rolling the way you do, with a generally chill, action-avoiding waif.

Bodyslide confuses me and all of the guides I see aren't very clear. So, if I want UUNP bodies in my game, what I do in bodyslide is I pick the outfit/body "Unified UNP", then pick the preset "UUNP - UNP", then click Batch Build and select only the sets "Unified UNP", "Unified UNP Hands", and "Unified UNP Feet", and then build, right?

teach me sempai

select custom race, and load the preset. works for me.

what did todays skyrim patch do?

besides make me update the achievement enabler mod

I love comfy weekend night threads. Post music.

While you were updating that why didn't you look up the patch notes?

this is so breathtakingly simple, im almost ashamed

after this, can I uninstall and reinstall different body/texture packs and my character should stay looking the same?

You use TKRE right? How do you make it look like that?

Mine looks like this

Here we go

youtube.com/watch?v=NbfxNoYxMhI

Eiries also configures his ENB for each shot.

But, there's a simple tweak you can do to the interior contrast you can learn about by reading TKRE's readmes.

Didn't he just move to a different tumblr blog?