Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/992583/1c24352179/
twitch
eventhubs.com/news/2016/nov/11/k-brad-premier-events-need-offer-more-points-top-8-players-cammy-player-talks-pro-tour-reveals-most-evil-genius-and-plenty-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8T9n93k8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

angel makes my dick #riseup

reminder that udon was a mistake

>read 2ch
>literally pages and pages of tech for each character in every game they play
>read /fgg/
>literally pages and pages of shitposting, racebaiting, and console/game war shit

What's the difference between Veeky Forums and 2ch? We both have anonymity. We both play video games. How could two boards that use identical principles end up with 2 wildly different populations?

exhentai.org/g/992583/1c24352179/

rmika /ss/

WHAT THE FUCK

Female grapplers are the best.

Blacks vs East Asians

Also, this general is really slow now

true

is fox hard to play

One os a slowmoving messageboard that can last for months and the other is an imageboard with threads that last for 3 hours.

Why are the shoryuken forums so dead? Nobody is even posting in the character forums for SF5.

>Raged Paul's CH death fist.

>Euros vs Asians
Every regular shitposter is from Europe

>watch dota
>high iq play
>watch fighting games
>knockdown into unga setups

who wants to play pocky game

>high iq

dota is so derp, little animal with magic powers doing magic shit with effects on the screen worse than anime kusoge

you have to be third world or low iq to play that garbo desu

i like milf nipples. dark, huge areolas, dotted all over with montgomery glands.

take this gay shit outta here.

I hate how she does bruce's muay thai moves with her tiny stick arms and weak looking legs but damn is she nice to look at

t. combofiend

indeed

I'd rather blast right in their cunny if you catch my drift.

Does Cammy have the safest moveset of the entire cast? The EX-divekick is the most OP shit what the fuck,

flea noooo

>lol players called gg a weeaboo fighting game

Mah nigga Alex deadass got some Pepperoni nips b

What the fug??

Rashid is equally safe if not played by a retard

The dark paint around Alex's eyes is the best thing SFV has added to his design

>tfw i can consistently do reaction ex bullhorn against ex divekicks now

Cammy has more safe moves than Rashid
And her divekick is useful at least

Considering the design is a younger Alex and I see it all the damn time I play. I kinda grew to embrace his "shitty" design

Still looks waaaay better than Ken and Ibuki

>Rashid is equally as safe

*divekicks behind you*

>topanga moved to shitty jap twitch
why don't people just use twitch?

Because English speakers have no manners

It's not like they understand them anyway

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

japan talks mad shit when a japanese player wins though.

they got mad af when infiltration, xiao hai, and nuckle du won tournaments.

Post footsies

What moves? A good Rashid can make his divekick safe, it's very hard but possible and his lp spin mixer is easy to make safe, ex fireballs threaten the same tick throw as Cammy's ex divekick and you can corner carry or get big damage in the corner if it hits intead of a reset on hit

When we gonna get some decent costumes for Ibuki?

I played some LoL alongside some HoN during the intermediate period before Dota 2 came out. I honesly prefer the old design. New art direction really looks weeb as shit.

swimsuit is okay
Dress would be okay without her face

meeeee

I mostly just want her classic outfit.

>but damn is she nice to look at
I know right.

>tfw didnt take a picture with her

me too but i just stuck with hon until dota 2 came out cuz it became apparent that lol was turning into a money sink by 2009~2010 ish

that shouldve been canon tbqh

How come Silver players often are Worse than Bronze? Almost got double perfected for two matches VS. some level 5 Balrog with like 1800 rating.

At the same time you get level 60 Silver Ken's at 3000+ who throws out fucking whole screen HK-Tatsus

vsav
twitch
.tv/rotanibor

skullgirls
twitch
.tv/game_realms

>tfw daigo is stealing all the views from k-brads stream right now

Because a level 5 Bronze is most likely not accurately ranked while a level 60 Silver almost certainly is.

>only good Ibuki costume in the game is swimsuit DLC

eventhubs.com/news/2016/nov/11/k-brad-premier-events-need-offer-more-points-top-8-players-cammy-player-talks-pro-tour-reveals-most-evil-genius-and-plenty-more/

lmao

>eventscrubs
fuck off

So when it comes to Comps with 3d fighting games like Tekkan, where there are stage hazards and stage transitions and the walls are always in varied locations isnt that kind of unfair?
Why not have one of the stages that go on forever, or a Boxing ring stage where you have to use proper footwork to back your opponent into the ropes or corner?

>hating eventhubs in 2016

>meanwhile in canon Street Fighter story art we get this

Never let it be said /fgg/ knows what quality is.

>giving that filthy jew site any clicks at all

>tfw you like this kind of minimalist art

She isn't a grappler though you faggot. She shoots tons of shit and poisons people.

fuckin sean m8

>Filipino
>Doesn't use Escrima which is the National Martial Art
>Doesn't use boxing as a reference to Pacman
fucking dropped.

>boxing
>pacman
what

I don't remember that outfit being that puffy.

>minimalist art
it's called, no effort/unfinished

Manny Pacquiao

In other news, looking back at footage of SFIV

It looks like fucking slow motion compared to sFV

That isn't minimalist art get out of beginner rank of art before you speak

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. One of the greatest boxers to have ever lived and is Filipino.

kbrad isn't very funny by himself

You think you can beat me?

Tekken is kusoj anyways, don't worry about it.

Virtua Fighter stages are relatively standardized with straight sides, although they come in different sizes and wall types. But you don't get things like juggle carry or stage positioning not mattering on certain stages or fucked up corners.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8T9n93k8s

I mean it has precedence.
Not that it isn't retarded.
>Those braids

Poor Bengus. Got stuck doing all the story mode art himself and now everyone thinks he sucks.

It's nice to see him streaming regardless

Haruka is literal perfection but she isn't a grappler

>Tekken is kusoj
I dont understand that reference
The Virtua Fighter situation is better, but still wouldnt it be best to pick one stage. Like in VF5 every match takes place in the Cage Stage

he didn't even try for sf5

Bengus' older art is amazing stuff.

>Pulls you in on block

What the fuck is wrong with Guile's throws? I can never tech out of them or jab him as he walks up to do it.

is this an appropriate appproximation of chun's gameplan:

>walk backwards and forwards pressing your godlike buttons or chuck fireballs
>if they jump at you press st.lk or f+hk
>EX SBK if you need to
>IAL to pressure

is that it

If you're in the corner with no v reversal and Bison is repeatedly StMP you, are you just fucked?

In short no because that would mean tournaments would be missing entire parts of the normal gameplay.

how do I meet a cute furry bf at locals

Eh it just kind of bothers me. it feels unfair to not only have to worry about your opponent but also every new match being a different environment.

It's a part of every VF match though. The game has wall and half wall specific moves too.

I think so. Wait for the grab m8.

that's part of the tournament game. if you can't adapt to something as concrete/linear/simple as a stage, then you need to work on that. if you want 1 stage throughout, play long sets or deathmatches.

How would you fix the gameplay of SFV?

increase walkspeed

strengthen footsies

That's it

Game is good

Scrap it

blocking builds v-meter.
he will also push himself back and he has no walkspeed to keep pressure up like cammy so you can get out between those gaps.
st.mp is also only +2 on block with 7f startup. A 3 or 4 frame move should be able to beat it if he keeps on mashing mp exclusively.

old anime looks so good. fuck the moeshit we have now.

2nd best senran.

Is Azrael pretty much Blazblue's Necalli?

*sigh* you're right...