>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Spider in the drain:

1st for implosion guy is our guy

This brawl is easily one of the best because of how it appeals to all kinds of players.
Disabling leggos would first of all eliminate the absurd 35-legendary decks like .
Second, it'd also eliminate all the higher-level decks, particularly the extreme blitz OTKs that usually rely on at least 1 legendary to work (often maly or rag).
Would even eliminate cthun which everyone has.
It'd be nothing but eboladin, miracle, and freeze. Fucking boring.

>. why would you not include ragnaros as a 1 mana 1/1 deal 8 damage? or dr. boom as a 1 mana 3/3 with 2x deathrattle?
Neither of those are necessary in any deck. They're just value bombs and can be replaced with any others without changing the deck much.

Alex is the only leggo i'd call absolutely broken in this brawl.

I genuinely don't understand why they spelt it this way.

Because it's a portmanteau? What don't you get?

Shouldn't it be Doppelgangster?

Fuckin post timer.

>Huhuran is the best by a wide margin.
>Just straight off the bat, she's in the same mana slot as this gorilla and better in almost every way: face damage, value game, card advantage, etc.
You're wrong and here's why:
Hunter has no card draw.
Because Hunter has no card draw, Hunter can't rely on slow specific combos like "Huehueran on a powerful deathrattle minion".
Huehueran can be killed by most damage dealing spells at that range (Shadow Strike, Fireball), while Knuckles would rather flex his muscles and will absorb more cards before being taken down or else stand as a threat.
Huehueran is better in an ideal scenario. But it's Hunter, the ideal scenario nearly never happens. He needs broad synergies where he gets sticky or otherwise resilient Beast minions to stick to his board and help him go face.

Huehueran is not as resilient as born on an island in the heavens/the blood of my ancestors flows inside me/my duty is to save the flowers/from evil's deterioration and by that I mean because she'll die more easily, then it doesn't matter what her attacks are, because it won't go face. But when I stand up to all the pain and turmoil/Just believe in myself, won't rely on others, except for Knuckles, because he is more likely to survive, and therefore more likely to go face. And he'll always go face no matter what he hits.

>knuckles
ME TRADE AND STILL GO FACE?

>there will be players who ignore small minions with knuckles and just go face anyway

This card is probably going to be a 3 mana 3/1, because both of the other cards shown in the trailer had correct stats. Looks like a Control Warlock card.

[cries in worm]

I wonder if team fives's dream of hunter who controls board while pushing face will ever come to fruition

It might be Warlock since it's Kabal, but all the cards in those segments are always colored purple to obscure their true class.

Because they're illiterate soho retards. Don't worry though, they'll make you redownload the game in a month to "fix" this "mistake".

Did they change the time the US server "day" ends and the next one begins?

I used to recieve my quests earlier than i am currently recieving

Should still be an hour from now.

Clapistan ended their Daylight Saving Time recently

And this is another card that will probably be 4 mana mage or triclass kabal card

I know that. I was saying it looks like a zoo card.

clown police?

Actually im stupid, it's probably a neutral since kabal are one of the gangs and this is a cop

>November 11
>11 PST
>11 posters

fcuk off weeb

Too busy discussing how unbalanced SV is in /svg/

these card reveals have been pretty weak tbqh

>shai'hulud

>there are people in the hearthstone community, in this very thread who not only believe that this card is not broken, but also not good enough to be played
How bad at life and games must you be?

Can't really imagine what to cut for it. I'd say Patches is more insane for Rogue.

it'll see play, it'll also be one of the first cards cut when refining decks

It feels fucking embarrassing when you're laddering and you run in to an obviously new player and almost lose becuase he's playing shaman

>watching kripp
>he has a 3/2 on board already against the enemy 3/2 and 2/2
>he puts a flamewaker on the board and coins, expecting him to hit one of the minions once and use the hero power to finish the minion off
>flamewaker hits face two times
Why are you still playing this shitty RNG-based game hearthcucks?

insanely mediocre

Yeah, nah.

secrets are a lot better than stonetusk boar

all it will accomplish is a 29 card deck. pirate is low curve; it isn't meant to go through the whole deck anyway

Pirate Rogue will very unlikely be a thing. I was leaning more towards miracle. There's not much downside to splashing it in your deck.

except being forced to play trashburglar and drawing it before them

Now it "draws" you towards shit, so be sure to mulligan well.

nah i'll put the consistent card draw like shiv instead of wasting card slots on trashburglar for the sake of getting boar

i don't see how it's better than the coin. the coin is free combo enabling + card draw + slight mana ramp. while the pirate gives 1 damage and makes your deck 1 card smaller if you don't draw it before another pirate

you could run both, but what do you cut?

>spending two mana to cycle instead of doing it for free
I thought miracle players knew all about effective mana usage

Patches is great, it's not just a stonetusk boar, but a free one that costs 0 mana and 0 cards, basically a 0 mana 1/1 charge: draw a card.
You are paying literally nothing at all for better than +1/+1 because it also has a pirate tag. It will probably cause Pirate Warrior to be one of the best decks because it already was good, and now you have to answer and extra 1/1 (if you don't, bloodsail cultist procs) Bloodsail now even has an unconditional Battlecry if it is the first Pirate you play.
It also allows any deck to run a neutral SI:7 in the form of Southsea Captain, which is cool for both control and aggro/midrange.

Just started and got King Mukla+Van Cleef for legendaries. Honestly lost as to where to begin as a F2P player. I've been trying to climb the ladder with some shitty starter basic decks and it sucks ass.

He's shit or the same reason as .
Huhuran at least has an immediate effect.
This guy has, at the very best, maybe a 40% chance of getting off a single attack.
And at least 50% of those attacks will be to face.
He doesn't come close to being worth a slot, especially when we're getting genuinely good cards like rat pack and the yellow furry.

Unless they're about to announce the hunter version of healing wave and hallazeal, nope.
Hunter is actually pretty decent at controlling the board, but without healing it's of course completely pointless, you just die anyway.

Alternatively we could get card draw with the reno restriction to make reno hunter viable, but that would be too creative and interesting for Team5.

>got van cleef
trade in that mukla for some auctioneers and questing adventurers, save up for preps and azure drakes and run miracle my dude

VanCleef is excellent, Mukla is trash. You can get started on Miracle Rogue but its a very newbie unfriendly deck

It's pretty decent to build a starter mage deck. So many good cards are common.

they also know to keep the deck consistent instead of randomly giving themselves a chance to lose because they drew their stonetusk boar instead of pulling it from trashburglar

Look up budget decks

THE VALUE

He's also perfectly played on turn 5 so he can be eaten by book worm on turn 6 from the dragon priest.

>Have 3k gold saved up for new expansion
>Burn it all crafting gold preps

Suffering is shiny

???

literally spent the 1000gold I saved up on classic packs and got Ysera p.neat

i once was like you

then i dusted all my golden non-leggies and crap golden leggies to completely fill out my collection and go well on my way to saving up 7k in gold for the expansion. feels better than a shiny prep

feel free to subscribe to my blog

Alright I'll start on that then. Will Miracle Rogue be a deck that'll be relevant in the future? Did some research and noticed that it's been there since the beta but just wondering if the power creep was pretty bad.

I have the starter mage deck that's been floating around with all of the basics, but is there one that you've found to be pretty good that you prefer?

Don't craft anything in particular until the rest of this set has been spoiled. It's impossible to know what's going to be viable. If you do craft, make sure it's from Classic set since it'll never rotate out, and find a list of cards that are always good. Reddit probably has something like that, I don't know.

>have 1k
>burning it away at classic packs will probably net me 400 dust at most
T-Thanks, blizzard.

Are you ready for a (much better if going face) neutral SI:7?

No one's talking about this. This is what everyone will be memeing about after the expansion. You're all talking about gay +1/+1 buff cards, how about 3 mana 3/3 summon a 2/2 with charge? how is this not fucking nuts?

yeah we get it ropecoach pirate warrior is gonna be "woah so crazy"

Not Pirate Warrior you illiterate pavement ape. You put this in any deck, llike Midrange Hunter, and you put Patches in as well. When you summon this patches comes out as a 2/2 with charge. Any deck can now run a 3 mana 3/3 summon a 2/2 with charge, which is really a much better SI:7.

>cant go past taunt
>boar if drawn early
>pirates LOL
wow so much better might as well dust my SIs :^)

I was playing Burgler Rogue and my opponent was a Thoughtsteal Priest. Every possible combination of stealing each others cards happened, I would Burgle some Mindgames and Thoughtsteal, he would steal some Burgle and the whole thing started over again.

I twice ganged up my Swashbuckler and he managed to steal one with Mind Vision. When he played it her got a Thistle Tea and that card gave him 3 Thoughtsteal. I stole a two Cabal Shadow Priest and his Bronzebeard when across the board 4 times. Excavated evil was played so much times I lost count. His Prophet Velen was Entombed and played again twice. It was madness.

In the end my opponent cleared the board with a Deathwing and I stole it with a burgled Mind Control... He stole it back with another Mind Control and I topped decked a Swashbuckler played it got a Mind Control, used Preparation I had in hand to steal Deathwing again. At that point there was a pause, my opponent called Well Played and conceded to which I couldn't help but reply Well Played myself.

The game lasted over 40 min and I was laughing the whole time. Very epic.

Edit: Didn't think this would get any attention. Glad i didn't link the replies to my inbox. I don't think i know how to save match replays, but it easy enough to figure it myself, so don't need to try and teach me. I play silly decks and i am always in the low rank where I like it. Good luck to those who take this game seriously, but for me the Rng is just perfect for some wild chaotic nonsense. I don't even know what is this meta thing people keep talking about, for me this game is just plain fun.

>Guys, put bad cards in your deck b-because it will totally pay off!

Man, its gonna be great naturally drawing patches or never drawing southsea, or even drawing them in the late game, you're a genius user!

need to put 2 in for a chance of the turn 3 play may as well be a pirate deck at that point

>bad cards
A 3 mana 3/3 summon a 2/2 with charge is not a bad card. It's strictly better than Argent Horsrider by 7 stats.
> b-because it will totally pay off!
Statistically speaking it will most of the time, yes. And st-strawmanning doesn't change that. You see only a small portion of your deck in midrange and aggro decks, and it is more likely that you will draw one of your 2 Southsea Captains than you are to draw patches. You run 2 southsea so you can see the first more often, if you let me run a 3/3 summon a 2/2 with charge for 3 i will gladly run a 3 mana 3/3 that i may or may not draw this game out of my 23~ card deck, it's about as good as any other card that's off curve.

> its gonna be great naturally drawing patches or never drawing southsea, or even drawing them in the late game
I guess 8 mana CoTW is shit too, and also haunted creeper because you can draw it off curve, early when you need it late or late when you need it early, it's all possible after all, anything could happen.

>cant go past taunt
All charge minions suck going by this

>boar if drawn early
One out of thirty cards in your deck, and there's the mulligan. Literally irrelevant. Might as well not run ragnaros because it's effectively worse than a stonetusk boar if you open it.

>pirates LOL
that means nothing

Really wish i could kick you in nuts. Screencapping both your posts so i can showcase how dumb you are for calling a 3 mana 3/3: summon a 2/2 with charge bad.

How does subbing in Argent Horseriders for Southsea Captains make your deck a pirate deck you abolute fucking moron? Just how dumb are you people?

homie you have to put 3 cards in any deck in order to get a chance to have a 2/2 charge once

that isn't gamebreaking

Guys, enable my theoryshitting for a moment

>Beardo + emperor in combo hunter
>Justicar and maiden of the lake to buff up hero power power to a 1mana deal 3 damage to face

>Load up deck with removal, secrets, cheap spells (tracking, the dog summon ping thing, arcane shot, hunters mark etc.)

>Stall until sitting on a hand of spells
>Slam emperor on enough of the combo pieces

>Steady shot + arcane shot + steady shot + dog ping + steady shot + a free secret from huntress or some shit + steady shot etc.

>Can even throw in shit like yogg and malygos or even lock n load as alt win conditions

It wont work but I want to do it anyway

Okay who i seriously excited about the new expansion?

I am kind of disappointed about the new cards. They are so uninspired. Maybe the other cards will be better

Im just excited to splurge on packs ive been saving up for and seeing what i'll get

If you think a 2/2 with charge for free is mediocre, then it's useless talking to you.

I mean we've only seen a little under half the cards that are in the set, so there's bound to be some cool stuff that they haven't shown yet

>tfw you make the correct play of entomb on thalnos
hnnnnnng

8 games today, 7 vs. Shaman.

Guys let me get this straight
Patches is summoned only once when a pirate is in play? or is it for each pirate you play you get Patches with him until you draw Patches?

Once; it's pulled straight from your deck.

Once. You can Gang Up! it and it'll summon them all at once.

So if its once, why are people so fuckin hyped about it, especially with Southsea Capitan.

If you are playing a fuckin Pirate rogue why do you think the first Pirate you drop is going to be Southsea?

11 games, 10 vs. Shaman. Why doesn't Blizz do something?

Who cares about rogue you dipshit? You play Argent Horserider in hunter, right? This is strictly better than horserider by about 5 goddamn stats. It's literally better than SI:7. You are high if you think an aggro deck won't run a 3/3 that summons a 2/2 with charge for T H R E E mana.
Holy shit you faggots are unbelievable

play priest and farm them pham

Does this win against anything else?

>This is strictly better than horserider

when are pre-orders coming to the client?

Secret hunter, dicardlock and tempo mage

Well fuck thats like 90% of the ladder. I don't believe you.

am i really forced to play warrior every game to counter this retarded aggro bullshit

If you put 2 for consistency you are stuck with a dead 3 drop with 3/3
if you pull Patches you got 2 shitty 3 drops.

If you put only one Southsea the odds of pulling it and patches are the same

And most decks are already super contested, what makes you think you can make room for 2 cards that are worth 1 SI.

>better than horserider AND SI:7
you get the "value" of your shitty pirate ONCE. and that's if you draw it on curve whereas the other cards are good whenever

and you don't have to put garbage pirate cards in your deck. face it, your cardfu a shit

Nice argument

Please explain how a 3 mana 2/1 ds+charge is better than 3 mana 5/5, 2/2 of which is charge.

If trading, with rider you are left with a 2/1, with Southsea you are left with a 3/3 instead.

If going face, it's better because instead of requiring two forms of a minimum 1 damage dealt, southsea+patches require a total of 3 and 2 damage respectively, and one of them has 3 attack instead of two as far as trading goes.

Whenever they talked about the little girl panda they always said 'don't let her eyes and smile fool you!' and when they talked about the pirate leggo they always said 'a pirate who has more eye-patches than most pirates have eyes'. It wasn't just one guy, it was everyone who talked about them.

Did they just decided in the office that woah this sounds so badass it will totally make everyone so excited, we are fucking geniuses?

I can put 2 fucking argent horseriders in a deck and they won't become unplayable if i draw a wrong card.
You are either baiting hard or delusional.

Or just shadow word: pained, really.

most of hearthstone development is spent fellating the art team

I like to believe team 5 is full of people who actually like playing games

who is it guys?

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

I sometimes imagine them making garbage decks to test out cards and themes and Ben Brode starts laughing hysterically and slamming the desk and tearing up when RNG goes his way. I also imagine him verbally abuse everyone else too.

>If you put 2 for consistency you are stuck with a dead 3 drop with 3/3
How much worse is that than any card off curve you could draw, and how likely are you to see the majority of your deck as a Hunter? The second one is literally 1 card in your deck out of over twenty cards left. You could draw Fiery bat too. It boils down to risk vs reward. I think it's worthwhile to have 1 vanilla 3/3 in your deck so you can play an argent with about 5 more stat points.

>if you pull patches
It's one out of Thirty cards in you deck + Mulligan. You more likely to see Southsea first.

>And most decks are already super contested, what makes you think you can make room for 2 cards that are worth 1 SI.
How do you people not get that this outstats like a million cards for that slot? You take out whatever you would have ran on three. If you run Midrange Hunter, take out horserider. How hard is this to understand? If you think there are 30 cards worth running and that you wouldn't run less than 30 cards in most any deck, much less Midrange Hunter, you have no idea what you're talking about.

why does this expansion feel like tgt 2