youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
>>>/vd/xivg

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=_OjKF-4OtvQ
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/

>Mobius FF
youtu.be/B__SCXg03G0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Old thread:

>>FF XIV
>>>/vd/xivg
>No link to the old thread

Fag

BEHOLD the power of quints! may they bless your rolls more than they did mine

More like
Old thread:

first for you're waifu being the cutest

Serah's sister

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

OP comfirmed frogposter.

Thanks user. She really is the cutest for me!

Neat but is he good?

What's the point of reposting 2 month old news user.
And besides if there's a general specifically for that game, what's the point of posting news about it here when whoever is interested in it would be in the other general?

This might be the most insulting character to pull.
Rarer than the typical trash, but pretty much just as bad.

....so i spent my karma cause i was feeling good with my septs luck for a ticket

and well

i got dubs again

>And besides if there's a general specifically for that game, what's the point of posting news about it here when whoever is interested in it would be in the other general?
I don't think you've ever been there, user. No one talks about it there, but by all means if it detracts from your BE posting then keep it out.

Now? No, he's been outclassed by basically everything.

In a month? Yes. He's a better physical attacker than CoD BY FAR, and he has some great utility. He's a walking ether, and he pairs especially well with Cecil due to entrust.

>Buy a ticket after seeing this
>Pull on the III banner
>It's a gold
>Oh okay, probably gonna be shit or another Re-
>This happens
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Place those bets. My first rainbow. Am I getting lucky or am I getting dicked?

Thanks, user. Happiness to you and your waifu too.

>also pulled a bartz yesterday
>have cod
>cecil in training/wol
>firion down the line too
i'm excited to run the og dream team with 6*

congratz on the luneth

edgy donut

show me the power of gets

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY

So uh
you ever gonna deliver?

Oh I get it, you kys yourself because it was gilbert

or it's just time for our nightly connection error fest

FUCK
FUCK
I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED A FUCKING BEDILE
WHY GAME? LUNETH WAS THE FIRST 5* I CARED ABOUT WHY DO YOU GIVE ME THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT?

FUCK YOU

Even that would have been fine.
But nope, let's give this guy his least favorite character in the entire fucking franchise for his first 5*!

Veeky Forums chose oh so perfectly to fuck up just after posting that. Enjoy my butthurt.

oh boo hoo, you pulled one of the best units in the game

i feel like you're overreacting to force some meme or something. just be quiet and use her

So...how good is Tilith?

here you go lolg sorry for breaking Veeky Forums though

god fucking damnit i called lightning but cloudflare ate my post. would have been badass but also fuck you

Suffers from MP problems and has to spend a lot of time reapplying her buffs (they only last 2 turns), but is still a very solid healer that's going to get insane once her 6* comes out.

For now, Refia is better.

Got Hayate from my daily draw. Now I have the best TMR Hat for my toblerone when I TM Grind him out.

i'm glad you got a 5 star user after seeing your luck i decided to buy another ticket and pull again

and well here we are

>You can only hate lightning because of memes
Fuck you.

So it's your fault. At least a 5* Bedile or something would have been good for some laughs.
Honestly, I called months ago that she'd wind up being my first fucking rainbow, because that's just my luck.

An okay support for 4 months,second best healer in the game after that.

Rikku is strictly better and she's not a donut.
Rem and Refia are comparable even then.

Not worth whaling for (especially not yet), but worth keeping if you get her

she's a donut so she's automatically unusable trash

she's a donut so she's automatically trash

Just sell Lightning then if you hate her that much then. Oh wait, you're just meming. I'm sure you have every intention of using her.

elemental shield
cheer
esunaga heal
and a little aoe thats nice for clearing trash

her 6 star is breddy good too

whos that Pogeyman?!

Cyan

okay i guess i'm done pulling now too many trips

base 5 never

garnet

isssssssss... Batman!!!, I mean Seria!

sewiah~ sewiah~

>Selling her when I can put her to better use
I'm not going to get rid of her, but I have absolutely no intention of using her either. Think what you want though.

shantotto

Yeah, you're not going to get rid of her because you know how good she is. You're not fooling anyone. If you hate Lightning even half as much as you say you do, you would have gotten rid of her at the first opportunity.

I wonder, should I do an 11 pull or use 11 tickets or save them for a better banner since I would like Tilith(but I already have Refia) so the pulls would be like for if I get a good 3* base like Terra/Zidane/CoD. I know that VI banner 2 will eventually come to global so I'll do an 11 pull for her and Setzer.

>mfw after a 100 gem pull I now have both Serah's and Lightning's BSB
>mfw my waifu is Fang

Goddamn Farron sisters.

should I put her as my Leader for you guys?

I'm doing pretty well for someone who's dropped $15 total on this since release

is it worth grinding out cover or counter tmr for cecil? I got 6 of the donut knight, a few of them fucking 4 star

Cover? No.
Counter? Why not.

I wonder, should I do an 11 pull or use 11 tickets or save them for a better banner since I would like Tilith(but I already have Refia) so the pulls would be like for if I get a good 3* base like Terra/Zidane/CoD. I know that VI banner 2 will eventually come to global so I'll do an 11 pull for her and Setzer.

Here's the real OP Info because the OP Frogposter is a cuck

>General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ
>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Grinding Sabin isn't worth it. Get a black belt if you want Counter for Cecil.

It won't help, he didn't use roman numerals. The pain won't go away.

He'll counter for like 2k damage, it's not worth it.

Im leveling my cecil and refia to 100. No time to build my cod to replace lid and my arc to replace kefka. I also have agrias in support. Im pretty comfortable where i am though. They dont really need to be replaced and lid is tearing up the arena.

God damnit. Posting wasn't working for me for a while and then it ends up doing that..

Counter is worth it for Cecil because it actually makes it feasible to fill his LB without having to waste turns on regular attack, but grinding Sabin's TM isn't.

$0

What should i equip my cecil with? Im shoving bar-ra skills and def 10% on him. He's got a gold anklet too for arena

Would WoL or Charlotte be best for tanking purposes? Already have Agrias for full break.

add me to the FC list.

my standard Leader is a 6* Lv100 Cecil

Bar-spells, HP +10/15%, anything that gives him more utility or survivability. Mine has 3 HP +10%, a bar spell depending on what I'm fighting and Black Belt and Jeweled Ring for accessories.

>add me guys!!!
>KH references
ew, no.

fug

Charlotte for now, but keep Wol on backburner until his 6* comes out.

Next 100 cactuars when

Luneth is such a badass. He doesn't really care about anything but he still brings the pain everywhere he goes

sounds kinda edgy

I mean his summon quote has him wondering what he's even doing here

two things. why people Likes Firion, I mean, he doesn't have anything special, he's going to be more useful in the future?
and what's the best setup (equipment/materia non Lunar Pettle) for CoD?

Firion's 6* gives him a lot of cool stuff, including Killer abilities for almost every enemy type and increased stats when wielding certain types of weapons. He's quite good.

weshould just remove everything but the mobile shovelware desu its not like we ever actually talk about anything else

What do you think tilith's feet smell like, haha

Should I summon on this banner?

>should I do a piss cheap daily pull for a chance to get the best unit in the game

I knew I shouldn't have screenshot the half-price pull, but might have accidentally wasted a ticket. I mean in general is this a good banner?

ok, sounds pretty good, well I suppose he's now in the leveling line behind 5* Refia, 5* Vaan, 4* and BC Lid.

>donuts
>best units
no

The best unit in the game isn't on that banner though

If only SE was smart enough to make games with sprites like this instead of the awful BE busy art or funko pop 3d figurines.

Well you have a 1 in 200 chance of winning the game forever every time you do, and everyone else but the fairy is VERY good also. Gamebreakingly so.

You will still get the fairy shitler a lot though.

At least this one's a story donut, literally you see him in the first minute of starting up the game.

>lightning with tits and thighs
False prophet!

that's not Teedus, Orlandu or Setzer

Did a 10+1 earlier.

Chizuru and Tilith. Also got Karl, but man, fuck Karl.

I'll probably do one or two more dailies just because I hate myself, but I'm basically done with this banner.

And given that the next banner's likely to be either FF Type Zero, or some Donut steels, I may even be done pulling till the Christmas event.

Nice blog

What is needed to do tower elt? My team is cecil, agrias, cat lid, refia, and kefka.

It's fun to joke about it and all, but she actually has pretty nice breasts. gif related. Her thighs are also great.

The one thing she lacks is ass.

So this is my owned characters minus turtles and like 2 giant metal cactuars. My team is vaan, exdeath, kain, karl, and black cat lid. Im not that far in story mode either. What do i need to optomize my damage and team potential? Do events? or use the extra energy to plow through story?
And what do i equip for who?

CoD is a nice idea for Xande, also a 2* Diabolos for Human Killer + Reduce encounter, paired with Smoke bombs ans Kefka's Escape and you're golden

Smoke bombs aren't enough anymore, they changed it so that the dragons can ambush you.

Reduce encounter is necessary.

They also nerfed xande to be easier to beat.

At this point you're probably too weak to do events, I'd focus on leveling your units up. A good team there is Exdeath/Vaan/BC Lid/Bartz/Fina

Ill keep an eye out for a good cod. Still leveling my 6 stars. I'll tackle it when i get them to 60+ at least. Those gigituars were a godsend

>Half-price
>Probably going to be shit
>Gold, breaks into Rainbow
Okay, this is it.

Lani!