youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5cgm9t/moonmoon_puts_shadowburn_in_his_place/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that S76?

>mercy x 76

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MERCY IS A LESBIAN
NO OLD MAN DICK WILL RUIN HER PERFECT ARYAN FORM

Never give up, friend! That thing you're thinking of doing? Do it! Show the world what you can do!

1st for EnvyUs.Taimou's tournament quality aimbot

46-4 in online tournaments! Zero LANs won!

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=677

Blue post

>Mfw 1vs1 D.va duels

its clearly Mercy after fucking 76

hana song

Taimou does not aimbot, at least not any more. EnvyUs are doing really shit lately

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI

Shadow.

ive got no ass in my sights

What is her facial expression trying to convey there?

She doesn't look dissappointed that the mission was a failure, she looks like she thinks something is up.

we need to go deeper

>hitscan
>projectile speed

>1400mhz on dual channel
>1400mhz
Its still low you autistic fuck, buget pcs start off with 2133mhz you faggot

I love Pharah

Im a faggot, i apologize xD

Her infra-sight showed her that Sombra met up with Volskaya and let her go

More like 76 is gay

>mccree is fine
He's really not, too much damage for how straight forward he is.

She's 2pure.

>mccree
>straight

an user mention that playing with 30 fps on mccree is like playing with one eye closed

does anyone know why this is the case and not with the tickrate? Is this why most of the shots I know I landed didn't hit?

can't seem to find any 60 fps vs 30 fps comparison for overwatch

>Widowmakers gonna snipe Sombra in the head

RIP

Why did they add the words
>Why did you leave?
>Have you seen
>What I've become

To Winstons office in the PTR?

>Do placement matches
>Get 2567
>Not bad
>Play some more games
>Get matched with extreme shitters I have no hope of carrying
>Lose 40 points a game
>Manage to carry a game to a win
>Get 20 points back
How is this fair or fun?

>that clip from moonmoon stream where he blind hooks shadowburn and shits on him and all genji mains cause they all play the same
So good

>play mccree
>can't hit the stationary roadhog
>-2 gold medals
>play s76
>aimbot up the wazoo
>7 gold medals
help
how do i translate my 76 skills to mccree

>Hanzo
high risk, lots of practise just to not be an annoyance to your team

>Genji
low risk, easy to pick up, always good to have

Cool balance

Season ends this Tuesday right?

but mercy76 is cute

Week after that

any news on changes in s3?

We need SFM of her fast.

>playing this game on anything but 200 fps
You poor, poor soul

Only that the placement system will place people lower next season. There's also going to be a comp practice mode available during the off week before s3 starts.

FUCK /owg/ I NEED HELP. I GOT A TOURNAMENT STARTING IN AN HOUR AND THE TEAM DECIDED I'M GONNA MOSTLY PLAY LUCIO. I'M A MERCY MAIN BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POSITION MYSELF OR USE ULTI AS LUCIO IN A COMPETITIVE ENVIROMENT. PLEASE SEND HELP

Practice on the bots. I was the exact same way for a while until everyone bitched every time I picked 76 saying I should go mcree instead but I was trash with him.

not everyone's gonna place in plat this time

hopefully

>comp practice
So basically QP? i heard they are gonna force 1 hero limit on QP.

Fags.

What?
Isn't Sombra coming on Tuesday?
I thought they were trying to avoid releasing a hero during a season?

Blizz devs admitted that their algorithm for Season 2 was fuckall and that your current rank in this season will affect your rank in Season 3.
Despite admitting that they fucked up Season 2 ranks they're still using it for Season 3. There's a blue post about this but just google that yourself.

why does she look shocked at the end?

>Mercy Main

Your team is lost gg.

>tournament

Lol.
In any case, stay behind your team and just stay in heal mode. Boop whenever someone gets close to you and thats it.

The problem with Pharah in my opinion is neither her health nor her air speed, it's her weapon.

Her rocket launcher is at this very, very, unfortunate spot where she can neither deal consistent mediocre damage, nor deal slow but heavy damage.

It should have been either a 12 clip mini-rocket launcher with very fast projectile speeds, or like, a 3-4 clip rocket launcher that deals massive damage with big splash and slow projectile speed.

>training on completely harmless bots that barely move is supposed to give you useful skills for when you are in a real game
How does that work

Why dont we ALL start from 1 SR in season 3? That sounds like the best solution to me, desu

I think you are literally retarded

That's the worst idea I've heard all year.

I agree. If you want to hit your targets frequently you have to be a midrange and with how squishy she is that is suicide.

I read somewhere that if you don't have at least stable 60 you will have input lag. I can't hit my shots with mccree one I tried to do max 30fps. It felt like I was lagging even though my ping was 20

They should remove nanoboost's damage amp and just make it damage resistance and speed

nanogenji is still going to be 1shotting half the roster while flipping around which isn't any better than nanorein or beyblade

>1400mhz ram is good
Lel.

Yeah but with things like best of five on koth and all the other differences between comp and qp.

Prepatch makes it look like Sombra will be on Tuesday and they've said before they don't have a problem releasing a hero during a season. They might want to get this patch out in time for the free weekend

>I could make her have sex with me

>damage control.exe has stopped working

They're removing the speed from it, which is the right choice.

Now you can actually split up and not be 1v6 teamwiped by a nano reaper, and you can actually headshot nanoboosted people down without them doing superspeed ADAD spam

>soldier
>straight

No he is gay with Reyes.

>guys lets make a support you can't kill unless you can shoot her head and then lets make her the hardest to hit character in the game and then lets give her the best CC in the game the best healing in the game the best ult in the game and have her do damage from every range too

Sombra probably won't hit this Tuesday, she hasn't been buffed at all meaning they haven't finished reviewing her and her needs.

More and more pros coming forth every day saying she's shit so you retards can be informed on just how unviable she is atm

Retard

Which one of those is incorrect?

Cutest and best pairing

>Implying I don't know how shit she is

She is 100% unviable, all she brings to the table is her ult since her normal hacking is completely unreliable, Mei actually had other shit she brought to the team beside her ult

>Shitters think the health packs matter

>22 competitive losses in a row
Down to 1243 boys. Not even trying to lose.

Ana went live before getting her buffs

>immune to bodyshots
>hard to hit?? ?
>best CC
?_?
>best healing
what the fuck?
>best ult
im done

All of them.

Sombra is OP because I'm a lone wolf, I'm NEVER with the healer or team because I'm not a pussy like the rest of you

I ONLY need med kits to survive and she ruins my ability to survive off those

She needs
>125 hp
>120 DPS only
>2 second reload time

Then she'll be fine

I want Widowmaker to make me gag on her big, fat, blue cock if you know what I mean.

it's like im reading the official forums

Seriously though could you canadians not shitpost for 5 minutes

>she fucks up solo cucks who cant into teamplay
its a team based game, fuccboi

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 75 / 22 / 31 / 1 [Upd

cry me a river

Surefour mentioned how unreliable hacking was when someone asked him why he didn't hack more. You have to start all over again if you take a bit of damage. It is actually not as a reliable counter to Genji or Tracer because all they have to do is damage you a little to stop you.

cute and perfect even?

No, she had some changes on PTR like the change from 6 to 8 rounds

watch out we got a bad ass over here, you must only play edgelord to keep the persona

>sucking the cock of a known cheater
kys, senpai

Mei is for McCree

Or just dash/blink/rewind away from you

>bad ass

He is a pretty terrible donkey, I'll agree with you on that.

He is right though. Sombra is not a counter to Genji and Tracer because hacking is stopped by taking like 1 damage even unless you have situational awareness of a potato

Master bait

you got a link? I need to see this

She is still getting reviwed, nobody knows for certain what will change

>Painstakingly crawl my way from 1600 to 2500
>Through either shit luck or me just getting complacent I'm now back down to 2000

Sombra's hacking needs to be changed, it seems she's designed to take people out after hacking them to have the advantage only...
>Low DPS
>Hacking is unreliable

Have hacking lock abilities during the attempt as well so people can't just burn them while being hacked. Give a 2 second cooldown to hacking attempts so you can't spam it to lock people out of their shit and never finish the hack deliberately.

Add a vulnerability debuff to the target have them take more damage from Sombra.

Boom, now she actually works and you can rely on her to get things done.

/r/Overwatch/comments/5cgm9t/moonmoon_puts_shadowburn_in_his_place/

Top rank this season so far/before the drop?

your going back home, shitter

It's too late to make a change this grand now, isn't it?

Hacking someone should have a small damage overtime while you hack the person

like -5 hp per 0.5 second while hacking since hacking takes so long

there, I made Sombra a counter to genji and tracer

You can post entire reddit links, it's not considered spam.

See;
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5cgm9t/moonmoon_puts_shadowburn_in_his_place/

i wated to link the twitch clip but got spam message so i did it like this . . .. . TIL