Stardew Valley General - /sdvg/

Schizophrenic Alex Edition

Old thread:
>Wiki
stardewvalleywiki.com/Stardew_Valley_Wiki

>Steam page
store.steampowered.com/app/413150/

>Mod list and guide
community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides-and-general-modding-discussion-redux.109131/

>Portrait Mods Pastebin
pastebin.com/scPQxmy8

>/sdvg/ Recommended Mods
pastebin.com/8MnxYWY4

>Where are the Jas Marriage/Yandere Jas Bachelorette/Bachelor Vincent mods?

Jas Marriage Mod (in the description of the video): community.playstarbound.com/threads/jas-events-mod-or-character-development-for-jas.125502/
Yandere Jas Mod (in the description of the video): community.playstarbound.com/threads/yandere-events-for-jas.125828/
Bachelor Vincent Mod: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/157164115/#q157266893

>Lewdfics
pastebin.com/6TH2iu1L

>How do I zoom out / downsample from larger resolutions / take those cool giant screenshots?
Guide: pastebin.com/7n5Pis5S
Or just wait for ConcernedApe to add it twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/705463810329448448
Or try using your GPU features: Nvidia -> DSR, AMD -> VSR

>Interactive farm planner
stardew.info/planner/

>FAQ
pastebin.com/ySgSDdYC

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/454/?
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/563/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you worked with other modders before? Looks like there's some people making chest pools/autosorters that would REALLY help manage all your minerals.

2nd for Jas

Third for building a wall and making Stardew great again.

And we're gonna deport the shadow people and the dwarves.

>Deporting gem people
That has never worked my precious goy.

Elliot!

What are you doing to him?

Show off your sheds guys. I'm sure I must not be the only one decorating them.

What's that alcohol to the left of your sofa? Never seen that type before.

From left to right:
Beer (wheat)
Ale (nerfhops)
Mead (honey)
Wine (fruit)

Oh I forgot that mead was a new thing in 1.1, does mead take on the property of the honey so you can make fairy flower mead or is it default?

Lol I dunno. Wiki lacks details. Try it!

eventually. Gotta git farming 8 first. Any crop you recommend for xp?

....wait. Why are your keg sheds lit up? Isn't light bad for the fermentation process?

aren't the crops that give continuous harvests good for xp

Generally the XP is about what you'd expect for the amount of work involved.

Scythe crops are bugged to not give XP. Smaller faster crops give more XP quicker. Just like plant lots of crops yo.

Looks like it, but I'm holding off on true cropspam until I finish the high quality crop bundle.

So really, I'm just waiting on a shitton of melon to grow. I should have more leeway in Fall when I can use the high quality fertilizer reward from the Vault to get gold pumpkins easier.

That said, these Hops are really starting to pile up. I'm definitely getting more than a hundred before I can start sticking them in kegs...

Hops are stupid OP. They grow every day and turn into crazy valuable hooch. Continue planting Hops.

nth for literally every bachelorette is a sjw tumblrina buzzword because i said so xddd

>still mad about the colored hair bias

>Abigailfags and Emilyfags choosing to be salty & butthurt instead of just dumping their shit waifus for some of the decent ones.

So dumb.

>reactionary millennials unaware of the eastern colored hair trope
I'll give you accusing Abigail since she actually says she dyes her hair (and her general demeanor doesn't help either) but fuck off saying Emily is a sjw/tumblrina.

>>reactionary
Stopped reading right there. I can tell that you've been permanently butthurt since Wednesday so I see no reason to argue with someone who's already at peak butthurt levels.

not an argument

different user here
i never accused either of them of being sjws, in fact abigail is one of my favorite sdv girls
i only accused you of being mad
which seems to be your perpetual state

With all the random furniture in there, it reminds me of the sheds we had on the farm I grew up on.

>u mad xdddd
ebin
simbly ebin

oh shit you reminded me of my dad's shed
i got my ass beat for going in there on my own once
i remember there was a buck mounted on the back wall, and a big mounted rotary saw, and then just a bunch of random car parts and lumber and paint cans

>decorating sheds
>filling them with barrels
pick one (1), only one (1), no more than two (2)

its supposed to be a brewery i think

I had no idea you could decorate the inside of sheds

It seems obvious, but i never thought of it either

Could make for some cool roleplaying stuff, shame you can't have npcs visit them.

Yeah, it's kind of a shame CA is just a one-man team
So much possibility with that many NPC's but he just couldn't put in as much as you want from a game like this

>day 1 of year 3
>Grandpa doesn't even bother showing up himself
>an ugly as fuck statue shows up in his place
Fuck you too, gramps.

you did so bad he didnt even want to visit you from the spirit world

>plant wild seeds on the 22nd
>it says they grow in 7 days there's enough time
>go to sleep on the 29th
>there's no 30th
>season changes
>100+ tiles of crops dead

It's called the Statue of Perfection or whatever, and I did poorly? No wonder this man died, Lewis probably had him killed for being a retard.

Starting anew. What farm should I roll with?

I'm a Swede, I know all about decorating a shed. I'm there all the time while my wife is with the bulls.

Don't give up, user. We need swedish women so that there can be some white girls with actual bodies in this world.

forest is the best

Why's that?

I tried it and it turns out to be default mead. Don't waste your fairy flower honey.

Well that's a shame, I take it fairy flower honey is worth more than mead then?

Starting for the first time. I hate farming, what farm should I choose?

forest
the leafy border makes it maximum comfy

riverlands
literally no space to farm, can't even chop down a tree without it landing on water

sounds like you should be playing a game whose main focuses isn't farming, you limpdicked faggot

how dare you, peasant scum

i am from a long line of nobility, i shan't be reduced to doing something as pathetic as farming...!!

Noblemen swerve.

Haven't played since the base game getting released. Is farming and turning ones crops into booze still the best way to make lods e mone?

Stardew was programmed by a raging alcoholic, so yes.

Was it really?

he's vegetarian too, since there's no option to butcher farm animals

>it's another "fucking retard starts spouting bullshit because he's too autistic to know normal people can separate their beliefs from their creations" episode
wew

To be fair, I don't think there's a single Harvest Moon that let you do that either

That's why I'm going to have that in my game.

He's wrong about that, but he still might be a vegetarian because THE ENTIRE TOWN hates getting fish as a present

Gus and Caroline are okay with fish tacos, though. The town probably hates receiving stinking, raw fish.

Maybe it's a function of Stardew peopl not being quite as rural as most farm games

>He's wrong about that, but he still might be a vegetarian because THE ENTIRE TOWN hates getting fish as a present
Are you the same user who learned Penny liked to read so he just decided to give her a dusty, worn-out dwarven scroll and then threw a shitfit about it earlier this year?

Also, that's not entirely true, nearly everyone loves Sashimi and Willy loves certain types of raw fish.

Nah I haven't had a truely spergy bitchfit in these threads yet

Does anyone know what the dirt retexture being used here is?

whoops

My guess is A Less Yellow Stardew:
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/454/?

With the 1.1 patch:
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/563/?

Yeah thats it, thanks user!

Have to wonder what CA was thinking making the ground so yellow in the first place.

Can anybody who knows about businesses explain to me how the Joja Mart is able to operate in Pelican Town? Individual franchises of a large corporation usually work independently, with no funding from the corporation, right? How much could Morris possibly be milking from the town? Even if everybody shopped there, I doubt he'd be able to break even.

Companies can spontaneously generate money

>implying there's even so much as an economy when a lone farmer being handed rusted tools from his grandpa turn the wasteland of a farm into a multimillion dollar profit facility
By the way, noone in Stardew Valley has to eat, food's more of a luxury than a necessity.

Rain guy here. I got a UFO did I win something?

i live on what used to be a farm
if you dig half an inch the dirt becomes really yellow and orange
in some spots it's even red

have you seen santa yet

The dirt was pretty yellow in the handheld HM games so I could see him basing it off of that.

not him but i did, was it special ? i thought it was just random christmas thing

the mod appears to have an issue with snow in winter.

>mod reduces the amount of yellow
>user wonders why his white and light blue winter wonderland isn't affected by the mod
this really gets my neurons up in a twist

the falling snow is different

Playing this game for the first time now, which farmland should I pick? Leaning towards wilderness.

>mod changes texture A
>thinks that makes it logical for texture B to be affected as well

I've seen this happen before, it's an issue with the cursor.xnb

If it's your first time, go with the default map.
It's better for beginners.

if this is your first time you definitely do not want to pick wilderness, this games combat is nothing to write home about and you won't have as much space to actually farm

bu,p

Pelican town's economy makes no sense in the first place, how does it support the farmer selling millions in liquor when you get mega breweries up and running?

would be amusing if your actions changed more in the world.
You make tons of booze and Pam gets more and more drunk, Gus gets buddy-buddy with you as your product is sold in his saloon.

I think there's a mod out there that changes how much your products sell for dependent on how much you've shipped but that's it.

Using the Genderswap Alex mod, is there any patch that makes them show up properly in the dance festival?

Bump

metal bump

Original HM in snes was kinda yellowish as well

Apparently it's a problem with dance sprite position.
The guys' sprites work differently, so if you turn them into girls, they don't work anymore.

Don't think there's a patch, either.

bump

Yeah, while I was fixing up Adarin's Genderbent mods, I tried to look and see what was wrong with the Flower Dance thing. It's something on his side I'm guessing since FemSeb literally turned into a motorcycle during my dance with her.

Oh well. Not much I can do on that part unfortunately.

reminder that genderbentfags are gay as fuck and should just accept the cock already

someone please help me

>Buying it on Steam instead of GOG
Enjoy that DRM cuckboi

i don't really mind being on steam
i have it open all the time anyways

>haley and emily has the same head shape

that's cute

that's because CA literally put emily's head on haley's body for emily's flower dance sprites
emily is taller than even leah normally but she turns into a midget during the flower dance

Emily is fucking gigantic.
It kinda irks me when people draw her as short.

Plasma flood, call the shuttle.