Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns: i.imgur.com/9Q06UK7.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/forum/3-pc-update-build-notes/
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not linking previous thread

What the fuck are you doing?

>not green texting your "not [shit]" shit.

What the fuck are YOU doing?

>this quest
WHY IS MY POTATO TALKING!?
I thought I was clear when I told it to shut the fuck up and pretend like it wasn't there!

>Quest hints that we can clear the infested door in the liset, never does it.
DROPPED

Where the fuck do you get Kuva?

I've done 10 missions on Sedna and havent even seen the guards

So... was that a dream sequence or what?

I just completed quest, it was fine and all but HOLY SHIT HOW THE FUCK DO I UNFUCK THIS VOLUMETRIC LIGHT PIECE OF SHIT??? IT DISTRACTED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING

That's coming out in December next year

>There's literally anons in this thread who will never ever have Excal Prime

Is there any r34 art of the Grineer loli?

I thought they said the Kuva Guardians were female.

You can turn it off.
It's an option in the display.

Anyways, any of the new weather effects popped up in the tilesets that looked good?

They definitely got some tiddays

When's Prisma quanta coming back?

I didn't notice them. The volumetric looks great when it works, but it rarely does.

See that big helios shadow in my previous pic? It's as if it doesn't refresh. I walk around and the shadow stays on my screen. Another pic here.

So are there any choices at the end of TWW like in second dream I should be aware of? Don't wanna end up choosing the Unairu option if some brave user has gone through the trouble for us already

someone wanna trade me some ivara parts/blueprints ? Hate those fucking missions
Ign: Paulomato

> he doesn't know

You can't trade normal Warframe parts.

the same goes to all consoleros

I'm wondering where do the Tenno shit. Is there a toilet in the ship? Do they just shit over the abyss in the cradle room?

now you know why theres a door covered in infestation

We can walk around with our tenno now. But is there any reason to do so? It's a nice feature but useless as fuck.

Already cleared WW but cannot find the red robots to farm the riven resource.

They sit on their toilet all day m8 with a tube hooked up to their asses. It's goes to the airlock along with all the shit ku/katbrows.

You need them to defeat the Kuva Siphon and it's guardians. The first times facing them they are a hassle, but once you get the hang of it, I admit it's pretty fun swapping to the tenno to void dash the clouds. I hope they fix it so the transition between Warframe/Tenno is smoother though. And for the love of god, I hope they make it so the Tenno isn't made of paper.

They are introducing enemies that can only be damaged with the tenno powers and not frames. The fat guards and the Kuva are the beginning.

Is the deathsnacks website fucked for anyone else?

I keep mine safe

>the war within
>within

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Next thread should have Valkyr Prime in the OP and be called Nobody's mad edition.

>Waited 11 months for this

Is the Stradavar worth using?

Huh. they have an actual use, then.

no

So those this mean we can only have 15 Riven mods owned at time? Die Scott.

more like

> the cum within

since we can do shit with our potatos now

The music was legit good though.

Haven't played this game since sands of inaros, what's changed since then?

nope. hot garbage

yes

buy plat

name more than 15 weapons you'd want to run with these mods

All things considered, not bad. It's a very serviceable semi-rifle, but certainly lackluster full auto. It's solid enough.

forums.warframe.com/forum/3-pc-update-build-notes/
read up, nigga

I want a Braton Riven, no joke. Braton Prime is raifu

It's time.

Postan the FRAME GUIDE:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

For new and returning players alike, if you have a question about frames or if you're wondering whether a frame is good, consult the guide first.

No changes since last time.

TWW will likely impact the guide despite the lack of any Warframe changes. The guide currently grades based on sortie-level enemies, but with endless coming back, grades might need to be adjusted for higher-level enemies. Still, at this point, it's hard to say whether endless is still worth doing or not. I have a feeling no - the biggest problem with endless has always been the fact it's mind-numbingly boring, jesus who the fuck can play this game for 1h+ at once.

Reminder if you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, state WHY, not just "lol so noob you gave X frame a bad grade"

JUST

tfw no supra riven mods

Not gonna lie, I've been having way too much fun going through spy and exterminate missions using only the operator. Give it a try yourself. Stick to planets Ceres and lower and you can have a real challenge. Just be careful with falling damage Gonna go try to kill Sargas Ruk using only the operator

so what's the best way to go about farming kuva?

>Ember
>C
kys

>TFW TWW makes you want to fug the tater

Uranus Capture seems to be good

Sucking off your Warframe to get every ounce of Kumva you can.

>new tileset has new fun spy missions

my warframe is strong *transference*

how do you summon more shadows as nekros? I summoned 14 once but i can't figure out how to do it again

SEND HELP!!

is it actually good or just "oh hey this is new, I'm gonna run it twice and then forget about it"?

You have to read the wiki

Is a Kuva bundle like a reward for that?

user plz

Anybody ripped the Kuva Fortress soundtrack yet?

i wouldn't buy it back then and i wouldn't buy it if they made it available again

i did, it says the max is 7 but doesn't say anything about increasing it

So how's War Within.

How's the plot.

How much does it further ruin the game.

lol if you say so

>new spy mission don't give new rewards

>Yuvan theatre
>Young and exotic paraded before old, withering lechers
Orokin confirmed for the generic gross fat dudes in every hentai.

our potatoes go through puberty

11 months wait for 1 or 2 hours of [s]fun[/s] lore

How's Titania ? Any good ? Posted in old thread but ded

Actually, the quest made me at least tolerate and like them a little.
I still believe they could have gone a different direction. I still like walking around the ship and the tileset as them though.
Wish the Warframe can move so I won't die easy, but I guess they are saving that for Umbra

So loli queen is now the main villain?

So has anyone tried their tater-fu on Sentients yet? I assume it does fuck all instead of wrecking their shit since this is DE we're talking about.

I've done a couple low level exterms with just the tater, even got a group to go along with it.

the grineer queens are orokin using space magic to take new bodies so they dont die

This is the new Grineer queen. Say something nice to her.

>mfw people are willing to pay 20+ plat to play the shitty lottery called riven mods

>Equipment now shows you your most used melee, primary, and secondary weapons

Neat.

There was a big mindfuck twist in it that was fun, otherwise it's just a cool cinematic ride. It isn't contradictory like the Second Dream in terms of lore

*Worm

Probably.

She has good taste in potatoes.

You can buy riven mods with plat?

her missing fingers are cute

fun, not particularly good

not bad though

B U R N V I C T I M
U
R
N

V
I
C
T
I
M

So I don't get to kill my potato.

Why even play. There is nothing but grind and the story is now literal excrement at this point. All fun and immersion I once had for the artstyle or enviroment was completely ruined with the introduction of a fucking loli being in control of the warframe.

Is she a loli?

S H I T
H
I
T

ok

you can trade them

see

I'm kinda sad you can't have body sliders. I want to make my operator at least a little buff, like they've been doing pushups in the liset.

nah you gotta beat those kuva vacuums by doing that void dash into the kuva it sucks up

My warframe is strong.

did anyone else go full edge with the dialog options and consume the Kurva?

I just want to get her puberty going a little bit, if you know what I mean.