/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Best girl edition.
Woke up and forgot everything: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for help me in forbidden woods. Password is bbg1.

DOLL IS BEST GRILL

It's fucking dead at that time

I'd like to make a doll cosplay build, but I'm not sure what to use for anything other than appearance.

GUIDING_MOONLIGHT
U O
I O
D N
I L
N I
G H
_ T

In my dreams the doll turns into a broccoli and rapes me

Well, that sucked.

Kos Parasite?

So where is the FC tonight?

Fair enough, that works well. Kos Parasite without the rune and some flat gems should get me somewhere.

If anyone says anything other than hizzniggger the shitposters will destroy the thread for another week, so, there I guess.

How did it get determined to be Hizz?

act like a nigger

Fuck if I know. Hintertomb won every poll we had for it, but a couple people derailed the thread until everyone gave up and just went wherever. It was hizz the first week and some other place the second. Isz, I think. And that was only because no one was even going to bother until someone started ringing there.

At what time is the FC in Europe ? Midnight-1am ?

>first week

Huh

The last two weeks were Pthumeru n6c and Isz.

The shitposters were crying for "Pthumeru", and eventually someone spammed 20+ votes for hizz, so I guess I'm confabulating.

Just do Pthumeru n6rc then.

More people that are aware can come and don't have to deal with randoms.

One or two retards shitposting shouldn't be able to hold the rest of us hostage to n6rc.

Hint's layout is identical, but doesn't have the wagon in the arena and has a shop in the adjacent room.

I'm probably not even showing up tonight though so I guess I don't really give a shit.

Oh you're that Hinter shitposter. Fuck off then.

I'm all for Pthumeru n6rc (more accessable) or Loran (bbg's autism for le scenery) since we just did Isz.

Why isn't Fromsoft attending PSX or did I miss them?

>Oh you're that Hinter shitposter
I'm not the namefag, no.

>(more accessable)
That is the most ass-backwards retarded logic.

because they have nothing to show, their next big game isn't ready to be revealed yet.
Do not expect Bloodborne 2

It's easier for new people and new characters to join Pthumeru. Are you really this autistic?

I don't mind Hinter really, I have a cannon character that I could bring that would love the ability to restock. But I also saw strong pushbacks against Hinter recently so I'm willing to compromise. You on the other hand, sound like someone who just masturbated and have nothing else going on for the day, so you just complain when people don't do your meme chalice.

>Want to FC but have literally spent the last three days and have to spend the next four busy as shit with dealing with family and a funeral and shit

webm some cool shit for me

Usually 11pm-12am it starts for euros

Ok great thanks. Gems are authorized right ? Last week there was some discussion about no gem FCs or some shit

It's always gems. Last two or so weeks have been shitposting central throwing out false information.

I feel reassured. Thanks user

>waiting for FC or co-op

M-mod ?

MOOOOOODS

Why the fuck can't I go to pthumeru depth 5? I need tomb mould (5) in order to do the final dungeon and I cant findd/ get to any.

Can I find it anywhere else? this is pissing me off, I just want to complete the game.

It's somewhere in ailing loran

Pic related.

Also try: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/htmlview?sle=true#

I've found it, never mind lads.

How does everyone rate the souls games?

Demon souls: Never played
Dark souls: Barely played
DS2: 8/10
Bloodborne: 9.5/10
DS3: 8/10

Bloodborne is the best game in the last 5, maybe 10 years for me.

I've only played Das, BB, and DaS3. I plan to get DeS sometime soon, though.
DaS: 9/10
BB: 10/10
DaS3: 7/10

You should play souls 2, its pretty good with all the dlc.

DeS: 9/10
DaS:9/10
DaS2: 5.5/10
BB: 9/10

Des: 9/10
Das: 8/10
Das2: 7/10
BB: 9.99999999/10
Das3: 8/10

I'm doing defiled later, do I just drop a password and wait by the lantern if I wanna co op here?

POST EM

DeS: 9/10
DaS1: 7.5/10
DaS2: 5/10
BB: 9.5/10

DeS 9/10
DaS 10/10
Bb 10/10
DaS3 7/10

This is first playthrough only, all games bought on NA release date

DeS: 10/10
DaS: 9/10
DaS2: 8/10
BB: 7.5/10
DaS: 8/10

I've since grown super fond of BB, especially with Old Hunter added. It's easily a 9.5 at this point

>tfw I had never realized Rom had a human face

Sure the model is a bit different but you can still see it. Just checked

Oh shit

But that's just the art right, ingame it's not that obvious?

It's not that obvious but still present upon inspection

ingame face is fucked

Holy shit it's fucking horrendous. I alwats thought she was kinda cute but not anymore

It has a mouth and eyes, you can see it as a human face if you want to.

The art work is way more obvious and clear though

How did Kos grant Rom eyes anyway?
Is it explained anywhere at all?

I think Rom was transformed using an Umbilical Chord from Kos.

>explained

lel

There's a nose there, too. Just above her mouth.

>Pro release, DLC on sale, loads of ghosts all throughout the world and getting pub summons at a way faster rate than before
>thread is ded

Yes because people visit Veeky Forums for their vidja game talk

/bbg/ is a tiny percentage of the playerbase

>Pro release

Is there a patch coming out for it?

I doubt Hizz is any more alive though.

Kinda even looks like pic related.
Especially the artwork.

Hey, wanting to embrace the Cosmos and run an Arcane Kos Parasite build, biggest draw is you get the Parasite at the end of TOH, what are some good weapons to use until then. Never went full Arcane so not sure how it works. Would appreciate some input

No

Pretty much any weapon can work with an ARC build since elemental gems will fully convert the damage of most weapons into elemental
Easiest is to take the saw cleaver or saw spear, level it to +6 so you can gem it with the waning fire gem you can pick up in cathedral ward, then run the first chalice dungeon a couple of times to kill the watchdog and pick up a couple of fire radials

Thanks, Saw Spear is one of my favorites so that makes it pretty easy.

Saw Spear (or any weapon with the right slot really) and the fire gem from Cathedral Ward, slotting an elemental gem into a weapon automatically makes it scales with arcane

Where's the ideal place for BL80 Invasions these days? I'm just a little too high level for the Forbidden Woods right? But what about Nightmare Frontier or Cainhurst? Hunter's Nightmare?

Where's most active right now?

I'm running frontier at BL 98 these days and get invaders pretty often. More than I invade actually but still

wtf I thought that great isz was the last dungeon?

Where the fuck is the stone for Great pthumeru ihyll?

Ihyll chalice is found upon Defiled chalice completion.

Hey does anyone want to help me at Pontiff Sulyvahn? PW is "Bloodborne sucks"

If I beat ebritas in Great isz i'll be able to get to great pthumeru ihyll? I'm not really sure how these dungeons are working.

Anyone wants to help farming cold abyssals in kkvk8gsj ? I'm hosting layer 3, pw is bbg. I'll host it multiple times so if you want to get a chance for those gems come here

No you need to do Isz before Ihyll for the ingredients. The order in the pic is the most efficient way to go in order to preserve ingredients and reduce grind. To get Ihyll you need the ingredients found in the game and CDs but also the chalice itself, which is found upon beating defiled amygdala

Frontier and Mergo's Loft: Middle in Mensis.

what are you guys bringing for the FC?

Now i'm fucking confused. How do I get to Defiled pthumeru?

I've been going up the stairs from gravestone to gravestone and they have all been different. I assumed the final stone was the last dungeon (great isz)

Rakuyo/Burial Blade/Saif/Ludwig's

Defiled chalice is found upon lower Pthumeru completion. Normally you just have to proceed naturally from chalice to chalice, the original being the
one you find after BSB. You should have encountered a problem after lower phtumeru and noticed you missed some ingredients for defiled, which are found in loran, and you find loran chalice after facing amygdala.

What have you done exactly ?

No one wants abyssals ?

I would if I had PS+

I've beaten the BSB and done quite a bit more than that. I'm now in Great isz trying to beat ebritas. I thought this was the last dungeon and now I don't have a fucking clue.

sorry my dude, i could use some, but im at work

I'm guessing the amount of people who have all that shit unlocked are just too miniscule

Oh, you can put any chalice on any one of those gravestones. Order doesn't matter at all whatsoever. There's enough headstones for every required chalice, if you find yourself running out of space, just delete chalices, you can always just search for the glyph if you want to run through it again.

Chalices seem confusing at first, but they're actually quite simple. The simplest thing you can do is just go through a chalice whenever you get one.

You can come through SRRC via the password no worries

Well look at what you have in your gravestones, your inventory to see what ingredients you have and then at the plan in the picture

Uuuggh.

I don't want to waste time fighting duelists.

you can allways try to invade research hall

Before I do that is it even worth my trying to kill this fucking boss? do I need to kill ebrietas?

I don't get any at mergos base, just lots of normal players
Bl 70ish

>Host has challenged the final battle
>Returning to your world

Bloodborne hates PvE invasions.

So you want to fight newbies? Try Byrgenwyrth.

No I want to stalk prey and ambush them. I want to overcome ganker crews and relish the fear of a host who's watched his little posse get ripped to bits by chalice gems.

Yes to get Isz Root Chalice, which you will need in order to do an FRC chalice and get access to all those sweet farming glyphs. Now please fill the X47-B form please. The pink one, not the yellow one

its not hard at all man, there is a super clear guide in the OP
are you crowsteel ?

>The simplest thing you can do is just go through a chalice whenever you get one.

That's what I've been doing but now I have no idea how to get to Great pthumeru ihyll. I'm too drunk for this.

Ok screw that I will farm those abyssals tomorrow. I'm gonna warm up against frontier trash in prevision of the FC instead

No, I'm a long time invader who has done nothing but that since DaS1.

Nothing feels better than winning 3v1