Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

why aren't doing blackhat affiliate marketing? How does it feel to know that I made that 140$ with a few mouse clicks while you need to work several hours/days for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9cEPc
chinaimportal.com/blog/procurement-purchasing-agents-in-china/
en.yiwugou.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How does it feel to know that I made that 140$ with a few mouse clicks while you need to work several hours/days for it?

lol, you posted this same thing yesterday about making $140. It must be a really big deal for you to make $140 one time.

I make $10k every month on average on Amazon and it is 100% automated passive income. I do nothing. $140 would be a bad day to me, and it's pretty sad that you are bragging about it.

>

This guy is posting his shit all over the board. Be sure to report.

....how .how do you do it

ay, its not one time. Its daily.
Anyway, won't be able to mess with your amazon earnings, got to admit that. Still like to make biz a littl angry.

how dude.. you own a large retailer or something? i mean, you do nothing? impossiblr

Well, I needed to set up the page and the advertisment, a bit of work at the beginning, thats pretty much it.

Explain to me how this works

ppl click you website
they see ads
ppl pay you for exposure to ads

BS. I aint making 150$ with less than 1k clicks using ads. I use surveys.

really? hmm
I have the capital, just not the technical skills.

let me get in on this, show me your ppl

>you own a large retailer or something? i mean, you do nothing? impossiblr

No, I am actually a very small retailer, I only have a few niche products that sell well. I know of people who are doing $100k+ monthly from a single product on Amazon. It's all about finding a niche and dominating it.

And yes, I do almost nothing. The only thing I do is place a new order every month or so with my manufacturers and it is sent directly to Amazon FBA. Everything is handled by Amazon, such as shipping and returns.

I was too afraid of getting sued

But I was Getting $400 a month doing cpa marketing (surveys) when I was 16 (25 now).

I ran a few "surveys for x" website, I actually played out tho.

The trick is, 70% of people don't do enough surveys to get the item, so you make bank.

By the end of it, I had an email list of 200k real users, about 2000 cashed out.

That lasted about 2 years, always felt like unless you're one of the big boys its too damn stress full, if rather have a steady paycheck.

I made more money selling templates tho, I built a script that could turn surveys into json so you could embed them, conversions tripled but it didn't cause a spike in cashouts....

Now CPAlead offers json surveys literally because of me.

what were start up costs?
advertisements?
You dont have to tell me much if you dont want to, just curious

He "makes" 10k every month. 10k revenue is not the same as making 10k. Count out tax, products, commissions and net profit is closer to 3k. Not bad money, but still pocket change.

> own a website, sell 15-20k monthly. Buy my goods from china directly (no alibaba bs). 20k sold costs me about 3-4k in products

cool man, how'd you decide on what product to sell?

well I didn't start with the website. I started with a shop and then opened a few more. I've got 5 shops plus webshop. Getting into wholesale now. I have been doing this work for 10 years now so I know what to buy.

Sadly I amazon nor eBay works in my country. I could sell so damn much there if I lived in the states or UK

Anyone I can help you somehow by investing? I just want a +$1k a month return

Need a U.S. business partner? I could take a small percentage in exchange for the use of what you need here.
onebizdude(at)gmail.com

Sorry but I don't need investing right now. What I am in need of are people that could help me grow the business in wholesale and internet. I have no experience of the first and only some of the latter.

I'll send you an email.

>blackhat

it's a fedora isn't it

he wasn't asking you.

What kind of hosting do you use? Is website speed super important? any else you can share? I'm loving this blackhat stuff. If i say " do this survey and win a free iphone" do i actually have to give a Iphone or can i just lie?

What can i do to learn more about this?
Like what could i YouTube or Google?

People have short attention spans. If your site takes seconds to load, the user will leave.
Who do you think gets more conversions: the guy with a site who loads in 0.2 seconds or 2 seconds? 0.2 seconds wins every time. Go for a VPS they're generally faster than shared hosting plans and don't cost much more. They do take some technical knowledgee o set up but it's nothing a youtube/forum tutorial can't guide you through. Unless you're a retard, then pay someone $10 to set it up for you.

Go for any host. Pay by month rather than going for a yearly contract unless you know you're safe with them. I can't say who is right for you since I don't know what you're doing or how you're promoting it. If you're expecting to get a dmca letter, or in general are afraid of getting doxxed use offshore hosting (stay away from USA hosts). Some USA hosts will give you 1-3 strikes if they don't like what you're doing. All it takes is 1 person to send an email to their abuse team.

Oh yea, use cloudflare to save your bandwidth and hide your nameservers. It makes it a little harder for people to fuck with you. 99% of the time it's going to be your competitors trying to shut you down with dmca requests, abuse reports, even ddos attacks. Have a strategy to combat this.

>. If i say " do this survey and win a free iphone" do i actually have to give a Iphone or can i just lie?
Lie

affiliate marketing content lockers would probably point you in the right direction.

>doing business with 4channers
tip: it never benefits in your favor

I'll add if you're just starting and this is your first step into internet marketing, website speed isn't -that- important. What's important is taking action, building traffic, and learning. See if you're able to make money at all (95% of people don't). I don't want you to buy a sweet hosting plan when you're not pushing any traffic and making no revenue.

All the posts have inspired me to take action, I just don't know where to start.

Here's an easy 7 step guide.
1. Join a content locking network (cpagrip / ogads)
2. Get survey links from their control panel
3. Buy domain (internet.bs)
4. Buy hosting (your choice)
5. Make/buy website - (learn html5 or buy templates)
6. Connect your domain to your host and upload your website files to the server
7. promote your website (this is how you get money)

There's a hundred little things between. Steps 3/4/5/6 are easily the most difficult part for beginners since it's very technical.

Buy my consulting time [consulting at yopmail dot com] and I'll set it all up for you and you'll probably learn some gold nuggets along the way. I've done this hundreds of times.
I've trained a handful people, too. They give me money. I ask what they want to promote. I set it all up for them. The kicker is they don't do anything with it once I set it up. They think it's an automatic money machine where money comes out and no work goes in. It's not. But I know you know that.

Say I have access to a lot of unique traffic, how can I make money out of it ?

is the traffic targeted?
if not, it's worthless.
if it is, it' should be easy. identify what they are targeted for and find/create an offer for them.
if you're still stumped, sell it.

Why won't you keep what you've set up for yourself?

also greatly depends on what you consider 'a lot of traffic' to be. 1k a month? 10k? 100k?

It doesn't really work like that. The only way it impacts my revenue is if people are in direct competition with my website niche, which I don't share.

There are thousands of niches to promote and the same amount of ways to generate traffic. It's impossible for me, or even a team working under me, to conquer it all for myself.

When I consult people, they come up with their own niches. The last person I worked with picked a Steam key generator. Sometimes they don't know what to pick. In that case, I assist in the brainstorm process, or let them pick a website from my folder of 100+ pre-made sites. I don't tell them "Make a Veeky Forums gold generator because I'm promoting that and it works great." If they ask "I want to do a Veeky Forums gold generator" I would tell them no it's a bad idea, and keep it a secret that I'm doing that. Last thing I want is direct competition. Some niches are more profitable than others, but all are profitable if you put in the work.

I got interested in this in one of the older threads a few weeks back but I'm only now able to actually set it all up.

I have 0 experience with anything like this and have no clue what I'm doing so I was wondering if you could help clear some minor shit out.

In the previous thread I was told to rip someone else' site to avoid having to build up my own and skipping a load of hassle. I've done that and got my survey links setup from my network but I have no idea how to edit the .html file from the ripped site to add in my own link. I'm not sure what part of the .html files source I should be editing and how I can get any of it saved.

This all has me interested in learning more about this tech shit but for now I'd like to get on the money train so any help or explanation would be nice.

setup a discord or something and i'll try to help you with the technical part.

Some webmasters obfuscate their survey link to prevent rippers from easily hijacking their site.

It can be as easy as editing 1 line. Or it can be very tricky.

Try using the inspect element tool to see what the survey is called. Then edit it.

Maybe will do it for you.

Thanks for the input.

Set up a discord channel: discord.gg/9cEPc

could you send another invite man? Saying this one is expired.

Kek but he want to feel important with his mid 40K a year income! Suck it biz! This guy gets paid the same a secretary, why isn't everyone jealous?

Do any of you like Hostgator for vps stuff?? Seems like a good deal.

The only thing hostgator is good for is shilling out affiliate links. And their cheapest VPS is $20/month. Digital Ocean is like $5/month. Also check out lowendbox.com which lists even cheaper ones depending on your area (note: you want a box closer to the area you're going to target, not necessarily closer to you).

Hostgator is a no go. Expensive was mentioned. I used them for 2 years. Support is good. Speed wasn't. I ended up leaving because they classified one of my sites as phishing and forced me to remove it to reinstate my hosting service. Then they sold my number to some website security company offering to fix my hacked website. I use OVH vps now.

thanks for the help looking at low end box now

also sick digits

Are these sites that are giving out offers actually following through on giving out any offers?

Read all of ops threads and even in this one he says blackhat it. First thread he mentioned buying FB accounts.

So I mean, op, how many websites do you have running? I dont wan't to know your niches, but I want to know if you are like shilling a website, say "Free blue ink" and not giving away anything, which is pretty much what I think we're doing.

And if you are, how in the world are you keeping the same website without it developing a bad reputation and that spreading by word-of-mouth?

That's the main part that has me lost here.

not OP but
>set up a "freegiveaway" site, with a fb page
>advertise on fb
>25 likes on the page oin a few days
>the few of them who actualy check the site dont complete the survey
>gains 0

some of them click it, check the surveys, but they dont fucking compelte it.

also anyone with wana trade link to each others fb page?

got a meme page with +403 likes, and it grow prety fast.

Can you please make a thread (or write an article somewhere)
Where you show this process all the way, step by step, with everything on a shit niche idea, so we can know more ?

last spring i bought a year of hosting and a domain name to know what it takes to put a website online. But i don't know how to proceed next
How to find niche idea?
Do i need an SEO tool?
How do i get my website to rank?
How do i make money from it?

I shitpost for 5 hours without scamming people u pleb thats how.

Fuck.

Okay so I want to get into this but the website part is where I'm scared. Do you make a website that displays the items or how are the articles? Any website examples? Every place I go to for internet marketing in general skips the contents of the webpage and general timeline.

Hosting costs $15/m.

Fuck.

>buy from China directly

How? I'm starting up an ecom but alibaba is my go to, never heard of going straight to the chinks

>Are these sites that are giving out offers actually following through on giving out any offers?
Probably. Read the fine print.
Not related but my friend was into the whole giveaway thing a few years ago. He told me you need to follow the fine print because there's a lot of tricks in there you need to do. He won a 10,000 dollars and things like big screen TV's doing it for 3 years. Apparently it's a lot harder these days than it used to be.

>Can you please make a thread (or write an article somewhere)
>Where you show this process all the way, step by step, with everything on a shit niche idea, so we can know more ?
No I can't write out an article for you. I can train you in exchange for money. Say your email if you're interested.

>How to find niche idea?
With your head. Find what's popular.
>Do i need an SEO tool?
No. Tools just automate what you can do manually.
>How do i get my website to rank?
SEO
>How do i make money from it?
With affiliate links

SEO is just 1 avenue you can take to bring in traffic. There are hundreds of other traffic sources available. Some are free. Some are not.

> Okay so I want to get into this but the website part is where I'm scared. Do you make a website that displays the items or how are the articles? Any website examples? Every place I go to for internet marketing in general skips the contents of the webpage and general timeline.
Google "clash of clans giveaway" & you'll find many examples. Articles aren't a prerequisite. Look at competition sites and mimic it.

>Hosting costs $15/m.
That's pretty steep. I've used hosting plans that cost as little as $3 a month. It didn't suck either. I would switch before your next hosting invoice comes.

>doesn't know that buying from chinks directly is 1/10th the price of alibaba.

If you are running a company with any real volume at all, just go to china, hire a sourcing agent and source the things yourself straight from factory vendors.

Here is a shitty 101 to how the process works, but bottom line is you hire a sourcing agent or if you know someone that speaks chinese you can massively undercut markets by personally going there and talking with them yourself and not even getting an agent. Waaaay worth the hassle when you are first starting out, you can really undercut other people by getting down in the dirt yourself.

chinaimportal.com/blog/procurement-purchasing-agents-in-china/

Here is a visual for you to understand better.

Most factories setup stands in massive marketplaces in china to show off their factory wares, international sourcing/purchasing agents go to these stands and inspect materials, inquire about volume, etc,etc, custom ordering, possible factory inspection scheduling, etc etc.

They have massive mall/marketplaces that are just devoted to catering to international distributor agencies. But they are totally open for anyone to walk up into and cut out middlemen, pic related, a factory rep with his dollar store crap.

Also one last thing, they HATE it when you try to buy from their actual stalls, tourists try to do this all the time, and they don't have registers in them, and they get pissed and tell people to fuck off. They are strictly for showroom, or giving out samples for quality inspection.

This is going to help me a lot, but as I'm starting out I'll have to stick with alibaba. I doubt I'll be pushing enough volume any time soon to justify this + I have to wait until I'm stable enough to where I can just blow a week on a Chinese excursion

What areas of China should I be looking at specifically? These factories I'm sourcing from, and I've just begun my research, are ostensibly in the same place, but if they vary wildly one trip becomes many.

Thanks though. I hope that chink pussy is tight because if I'm going for business I might as well party with Chink whores. I'm a good looking white guy and I heard white guys are gold over there so I better get my knob sucked

Depends on what stuff you are looking at sourcing?

I mainly do electronics stuff, and for that Shenzhen is your goto area. Also major tip -- shipping is 1000x easier if you are doing it out of HK or Macau, so sourcing electronics parts in Shenzhen and then hiring someone to drive them across Futian checkpoint into HK's free trade zone will save you a tons of money and heartache of trying to get things through customs.

But depending on what you want to source depends on where you want to go? Also lots of towns are built around these factory showroom things I was mentioning, the pic I posted is from the market in Yiwu which is two hours outside Shanghai. Yiwu is basically a town centered around catering to distributors, and there are tons of towns like it out there and tons of markets.
en.yiwugou.com/index.html

Plastics and other consumer goods rebranded and redesigned. I fully expect them to be superior products but I think wiggling my foot into a market will be the difficult part, though I'm loading up on research

>I mainly do electronics stuff, and for that Shenzhen is your goto area

How did you find out what your go-to areas were? Contacting the factories themselves?

Another thing: How much volume should I be pushing before sourcing directly becomes feasible? Seems as if alibaba will be a decent platform until I build things up.

Is there anyone works with adsense?

I used to buy traffic to my adsense site.
Traffic cost around $200 or something for 30 days. I don't remember it's been a few months.
I earned $~100-200 a day and ~70 % of it was removed for invalid clicks.

How much of your revenue is removed come payday for invalid clicks?

This image brings tears to my eyes. To think you could make more than than $100 a day. Unreal, I could actually move out of my car.

Just a few percents, not more than 5. But all my traffic is organic and all blocks placed correctly.

Well, if you're living in america or another rich country it's probably much easier to get these money just by getting a job.
It took me around 5 years working on seo to get this amount of money and i can't say it was easy.

Really outside of well known places that have a reputation, you just have to go there and ask around, not a lot of resources that are translated that I could recommend. Feet on the ground or a sourcing agent are essential for finding where obscure things are made, and getting your foot in the door with places, if you ask about something specific, people can tell you.
Shenzhen >silicon/chips/circuit components/phones/semiconductors/etc.
Yiwu that I mentioned, Christmas shit.
Qiaotou, buttons and zippers.

The list goes on and on, really just do random research, shit is so sporadic you just have to build up your own knowledge base over time. Also people get scammed quite regularly and are really private about what reliable connections/factories/companies they use because of how competitive this shit is. Nobody ever shares contact info, and people treat getting scammed in china a million times by factories as almost a weird rite of initiation in a way.

I would honestly just stick to alibaba for now. Taobao is also great, if you haven't used it, it is more ebay-like than alibaba, and is really good for communicating with smaller manufacturers. also the cutoff on what makes sense money wise depends on tons of factors, more than I have time to list, tons of different setups.

Those websites just add more confusion, where did they get the offers and what not?

affiliate networks. they're mentioned as step 1 in my other post here

But that's roundabout. CPA networks that I've looked into require a website first before going into anything else. So why isn't that step 1?

Back in the day, "cookie stuffing" was a very popular form of blackhat affiliate marketing. I am sure some people still do it but most affiliate networks have systems to check for it.

Most networks accept you without a website.
I've told people I've trained to put "youtube.com" in that field and they've gotten approved. "google.com" or "none yet" may work too.
If they deny you, you can google how to make a website and try again when you're ready.

That sounds good, any tutorials or places I should read up on? Not at home right now but I got the power to do some research

Bump

Where do you guys get your domains? And are the cheap domains fine for this?

I make 1 million views from my youtube channel and get $100

niche: minecraft gameplay videos, most kids are from mexico

im stuck with this shit, its going nowhere, i've put g2a links and shit, its useless since nobody buys shit

i wish i could get traffic from the US, at least the gains wouldnt be as pathetic, million views and i get that shit I mean lol.. what a scam

how the fuck do you do it?

40k a year while being a NEET is better than 80k a year while being a commuting wagecuck

me

like i said before, 100 bucks ish for 1 million ish views

too depressing to post a pic

i need to get US traffic, i will try with new videos but i doubt its going to work, most of my traffic is now spanish speakers so im stuck with that audience.. the algorithm in youtube may push my videos into poor mexican screens for life, unless its irrelevant and it only depends on keywords etc.. i dont know what makes a video trend globally or in a certain country only

im going to go for a video that has no voice or text so it theoretically has potential to go worldwide viral but yeah you never know

anyway im sick and suicidal looking at the screen of the guy that does nothing but look at how he makes 10k a month in amazon sales doing nothing

also a question for the guy that buys crap on china... where do you store all that plastic shit? geez

i saw vids on china wholesalers, they went to that place, absolute shitfest, pollution everywhere, tons of cars, what a circus

you got there and buy a truck of shit? then what? that seems like a mess to me

i want something clear, where i can sit back and not worry about clients and shit

selling digital stuff seems like the holy grail, you just sell digital stuff and it will never break, never will have problems with regulations (which you can have when trying to import china shit to US to EUR... we have seen it before, like plastic crap killing a kid by accident)

its too much stress for my aspie mind

SEO seems a meme to me. to get my traffic I did no SEO, just did some good vids with popular keywords and i dont know how they went viral, started churning more videos since then, but it sucks, the pay is low, it takes too much time, even at 250k subscribers, its just a dead end

i wish i could be somebody like the amazon guy, selling shit throught amazon, not having to worry about renting a local and storing CRAP in hopes that i can sell it (otherwise it will be stuck there forever and that gives me nightmares)

tell us more.. what do you do exactly? and how did you buy your little empire?

>Makes a YouTube video in a language that only shitskins speak.
>Expects to get top teir cpm
Okay dude

It takes me 1.5 hours to earn that..

i also have tried with videos with no voice or text 8to try to reach worldwide ranking) and most of the views i get from spanish speakers that are already subscribed to my channel.. im fucked

What kind of surveys do they give to people that visit your site? Are there surveys that are just interested in the visitor's personal information rather than trying to get the visitor to buy something?

How much are you earning post costs?

Yea I don't know what to tell you. Im the user from an old thread who has 2000 old movies uploaded to a channel. My copyright strike expires in December but I barely get any views so I doubt it is worth monetizing.

this is bullshit

i want to sell shit on amazon and make 10k a month too or i will kill myself

what the fuck do we do

i DONT want to store crap in my house and have to do physical shit, its annoying and not worth it

i want everything to be clean and digital, i dont want to touch any chinese crap or anything

anyone knows if you can advertise your amazon shop or whatever this is called in your youtube channel?

because i dont want to risk a ban and end up with 0$ a month

>i DONT want to store crap in my house and have to do physical shit, its annoying and not worth it
>i want everything to be clean and digital, i dont want to touch any chinese crap or anything

AMAZON FBA:

you have your chinamen send your goods to amazon. amazon sends your goods to your customers. you never have to touch your goods. I dont live in the US and im selling to US customers this way. now, im not making 10k/month, but im making some extra money every month which is nice (i picked a shitty niche and im just getting rid of my inventory before I move on to a better one).

let me know if you have questions

Where do I find China men to but cheap shit from?

Alibaba

i have lots of questions

1) how did you pick a niche? SEO seems a meme to me...

2) do you need to invest? or you just as many products from amazon as you want?

3) do you need to create your own site or is it all hosted within amazon?

4) how the fuck do you get traffic? I managed to get traffic in youtube by making original content catering for a massive audience, i did no SEO, just keywords that are trendy, somehow my videos ranked good, i think because i got decent amount of likes and the likes pushes the video up, but regular website SEO has no likes and shit so...

5) can i promote my amazon site/webpage in my jewtube channe or I risk a ban? im too dumb to understand the TOS , its not clear if you can or not

6) rephrasing question 2 a bit... do I need to buy shit (even if its never sent to me), or do I spam as many links as I want from amazon products? thats what i dont get

bumpppppp

heeelp

how do you make 400 a month with surveys ?

ive been thinking about creating one of those fake "gold for X Y game" or something along those lines

I just want beer money

what i dont get is

how is it safe to run scam surveys? because how the fuck are you going to pay the people that win the survery with whatever the survey is about?

You don't.

Once they complete the survey you just say "sorry, giveaway period expired!"

do you want to actually sell your own shit? or do you want to be an amazon affiliate and sell someone else's shit off of amazon?

and that's all?
wouldn't this get people pissed off and your site reported?
how do you exactly get paid for? how do I set this shit? like i dont know how to code, how do i get a wordpress with the survey shit going and how do i rank the page so normies give me money?

finally, can i post this shit on my youtube channel to get some trafic?

i just want my screen to look like this:
apparently "he does nothing". so that must be selling shit off amazon?

i dont want to deal with customer service or anything

shit i just went to sellerscentral.amazom.com as seen on that screenshot, and when registering it says i need to pay 39€ a month...... are you kidding me

check the archives for similar threads, in an earlier one a month or so ago the OP practically did a step-by-step guide

Ok I've got my site setup and survey links in place. It's pretty nice. How do I get traffic?
I think youtube would be a good place to spam but I don't want to get banned? How easy is it to get banned from youtube?
Some other good sites won't let me post links reeeee.
Is SEO the way to go? Can you ever hope to rank for a site that you rip directly from somewhere else?
>yfw you get your stuff setup and then realise the real work is all ahead of you.

FB ads.

Get a fake account. Make a fake page and a post which will be your "ad". Then boost the post for $$$. Start small and test out demographic choices. You want to target 13-17, USA (or wherever, depending on the offers you select), into whatever niche you've selected