One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Previous thread: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
- Fortnights -
>Nov 8 - Nov 22: Loli Nami and Robin
>Nov 8 - Nov 15: Sadi, Noland&Calgara, Arlong
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Ganfor, Alvida
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 11: Kuma
>Nov 13: Enel
>Nov 18: Heracles
>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
- Fortnights -
>Nov 3 - Nov 10: Hannyabal, Domino, Shandian Shitters
>Nov 10 - Nov 17: CP9, Prison Clay, Camie
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTeJZrxZM14
original.livestream.com/docking_live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded thread ded gaem

Yeah, but this is a mobile game, I actually assume a lot of the players here are "normies" and are out and about on a Saturday. Or maybe they're just neets sleeping in and I'm overestimating our player base, I dunno. Either way, I'll take a nice quiet general over rampant shitposting anyday.

No one really posts around when Jewlie is away since there's no need to. I normally wait until he comes back to start posting too.

kill yourslef

You forgot the "edition", OP.

Who has the worst attack animation and why is it G3 Luffy

g3 is pretty easy when you get used to him. my main problem with g3 is the stress, if I mess up a perfect I just lose the run instantly. its why I cant use legend doffy as a captain at all, fujitora is so much better, wish I had him.

>He doesn't have Doffy boat for Doffy captain

His animation is fucked up. For almost every other unit, the "PERFECT" is right at the end of the attack animation an sound. For G3, it's in the middle

Every time I have to use a G3 team he is the only unit I stress out on, and the only unit that I miss on 99% of the time, despite using him for like a year now

his animation is shit but the little thing that tell you when to hit perfect are easy to read so just dont pay attention to the animation

Why are Driven units so good? It's not fair

Banco has put you in charge of buffing both Rayleigh and Hancock. What would you change?

G3 has a really easy to read animation though, I had more trouble getting used to 3d2y Sanji

Rayleigh can't be buffed, on a good day he's a worse G3 and on a bad day the chain limiter stops him from clearing content. Boa just needs to lose the 70% hp qualifier

rayleigh should just get a better special, maybe have it remove despair and paralzye and all that shit as well. if a character that nullifies the combo thing comes out then rayleigh will instantly get a buff

even on content that doesnt nullifies combo his damage is really weak since you have to use char to make up for his lack of special and even then he doesnt deal enough damage to justify bringing him over another cap

Ray's special now removes chain limiting effects
Boa now retains the RCV bonus on all HP % and increases the rate of RCV orbs appearing if under 70% at the end of the turn

>Rayleigh
ATK buff to 1375
New Special

Deals 20x character's ATK in TYPELESS damage to all enemies and completely reduces Bind duration on one crewmate

>Boa
New Captain ability: Boosts ATK of QCK units by 2,75*, but reduces HP of male crewmembers by 25%

New Special:
Completely recovers HP, delays all enemies for 2 turn. 19 turn CD

Well, Rayleigh special should be similar to 3d2y Nami plus remove despair.

Ray is still shit, you'd have to give him something that can be used by two rayleighs and still be just as useful

holy shit two calgaras in one run

Which story characters are worth getting? Already got Croc/Enel/Impactsopp/Lucci, should I get stuff like Doublefinger?

Cheers
Doublefinger is pretty decent, I'd say you got all the major ones but if you don't feel like farming fortnights you can get
Mr 3
Mr 1 (Higher priority)
Gecko Moria
Wapol
Tilestone
If you're really fucking bored, Oars

Actually I take back Oars, I got him mixed up with the event version "Oars, the Devil"
Story Oars isn't worth blinking at.

Doublelfinger's nice and story Mr 1 have use, if you have nothing more pressing to farm but still wanna feel productive go for it.

2 Morias. SA first.
Boa Sandersonia
2nd Croc

so what exactly is the Colo Kidd's special?

I figure it has to be something good enough to make maxing him over socketing his RR version.

also am i wrong for wanting to socket my PSY Urouge more than the colo one? i don't have white beard and this is a more in general question as i'll be prioritizing Kidd either way.

Empties all slots and deals damage based on how many of those slots were STR.

The real value comes from emptying all slots, which leads to a full board match via characters like Kuma, Pica, and Orlumbus.

that is not bad. also let's me not need to farm Wapol for the young Arlong STR sweep.

now to just hope a SW franky less ace team can clear it or find something not G3 ( less a not good enough more hated having to rely on him way back when.)

Tilestone, Moria, Boa sisters, second Croc, Doublefinger, Mr. 1, Wapol, Oars

Becuause being driven is the best way to get ahead in life. Fuck being a free spirit, a powerhouse.

I dunno mang, being a shooter gets you where you need to be as well.

does it?

bomp

Nice dead thread you guys have there. Glad to see you all let the sperglord rage so much due to not being able to control his autism that it turned people away from the general.

shut up heaven

It's more that there's nothing going on today, Kuma Raid is over, Eneru raid hasn't begun, fortnights kind of suck, we do have a few new players but they seem to be getting on, which is good. I'm glad you have taken enough of an interest in us to come over and shitpost occasionally, what general are you from?

if the friends list guy is around let him know I need an updated description for Jitt's Pirates

NOW WITH RAY RAY AND PSY MARCO

>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper
We just had those, and there's nothing up on the website, there's no way that's accurate.

Read the in-game announcements kid

on 21st the current event ends and SKILLUP begins together with the two raids so new losers who started the game can max the bosses

>TFW no arlong drops or red turtles for friend points

TWO SWS Zoros?

This man is insane

youtube.com/watch?v=xTeJZrxZM14

we once had mihawk then mihawk a week later with half-stam, never underestimate bamco

wow king punch and sabo are insane

>waited out the 99 turn shield on the last stage

Is raid Sabo really that broken?

yes.

yes. he's like #2 raidboss ever behind doffy in terms of usefulness.

rerolls if anyone wants them

just reply with email and what one you want

>tfw still can't do ace forest

Shhh... Weekend anime stream.
Nostalgia time continues with Usopps first appearance and boy, he sure looks different in some shots.
original.livestream.com/docking_live
Bring lies and slander.

Doesn't say it, it says Arlong and Alvida will help with Mihawk and Chopper but not that they were returning

>Hawkins just vanished

where is Colo?
I refreshed my game and its suddenly gone.

I hope this isn't a thing. I didn't finish wyper or the other couple chaos mode yet.
That's like 8 gems I won't be seeing for awhile.

fucking coloseum bug AGAIN. does this have to do with their servers being in JP or something

They did this last time when Smoker was around too.

That might be way I didn't finish Smoker last time either.

wtf why is colo gone 2 days early?

because everyone who isn't a gigantic scrublord loser has already farmed enough hawkins the last 10 times he's been here

post yfw

>t 3D2Y Sanjiless / Legend Marcoless

>3 free turns

>tfw i had been using a 3d2y Sanji on a Legend Lucci team instead of the opposite
Legend Lucci sucks, what the fuck his boost isnt big enough to justify changing his rcv to 0. If he was at least a 3x boost it would make a little sense

Does anyone else die a little inside whenever they reject someone's friend request? It makes me so sad every time and it's always some poor Luffy Captain who has no idea what tiers or rerolling are.

>barto notably absent from all the colo gang
Barto forest confirmed?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP

Are they fixing colo, or is this my life now
I wanted to get more Hawkinses.

I've been maxed out for so long I haven't had the opportunity.

I deleted everyone who hadn't logged in for more than 10 days, so now it'd be down to pruning bad sockets/p-lvl/other arbitrary shit.

>barto forest
you mean aokiji forest?

I just sort the list by "added". At the top you get your first friends.
If they're at the top it means I've added them when I've started the game, and if they're lower plvl than me means they don't even fucking play the game and only log for their daily gem so it's ok to remove them, they won't care.

I fucking hope so. What does it do?

Bonus to Straw Hat/Straw Hat Grand Fleet characters

I don't know what I like more- the Merry face in the middle, or the fact the the stern is Chopper's face.

no

>yolo-fed a bunch of copies to Hawkins until he was socketed and his special was down to 16
>was planning on farming out more copies for a skillup event tonight
>mfw

Well, if that doesn't get fixed, at least I can run Noland and Calgara.

>STILL no Coliseum

????????????????????????????????????????

>top of the list is made up of 5 separate p-lvl 90-120 friends with Ray/Sen

Good advice user, thank you.

Make a captain ability, special and sailor ability for Carrot.
Carrot Nel-Zel on EX so enjoy yourself Carrotfags

Hawkins is fucking dead

>yfw they announce Kizaru raid as a replacement

stats at 99:
ATK: 1122
HP: 2342
RCV: 321

CA: 2.25x to Fighter and Free Spirit ATK, makes TND and RCV orbs into matching for them
Crew: invulnerable to Paralysis
Special: Increases slot effects by 1.5 and delays enemies for 2 turns

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>Still stuck in hawkins colo
>Out of stamina and probably running out of friend captains

I don't want to leave.

Yeah IDK why it lets us do this. I'm still in the Colo and can do more runs. So it's still available but their display for it is bugged? like cmon bamco

bump

This Fortnight

I can't comfortably farm it with these asinine restrictions, and Robin will still not drop.

Got a ton of Nami though.

Can't put together a team when stackable boosts are on the table and you're calling the FN "restrictions" asinine?

> colo disappears 2 days early
> 1 skillup out of my last 40 hawkins copies
> stuck at an unuseable cooldown

this game is garbage

No... I can't...

Because the restrictions are asinine.

Oh man, I fucked up, for some reason I thought Hawkins left tomorrow night, not tonight.

Only have 46 copy's and 12 books.

Here is hoping I get lucky when skill up comes. Not sure what to spend my stamina on now... I guess ill just farm calgara.

man, I got 9 skill ups with less than 30 copies

I think you should try it out desu

He is supposed to be here for today and tomorrow. Bandai hasn't fixed the coliseum disappearing early bug.

Nah, I am that same faggot who got only 5 skillups with 61 copys of general zombie last thread. I am not risking that shit.

it was supposed to

Well, I will enjoy the 5 gems we will get in the mail then.

Sorry to hear that, Real Friend Hours.

I got 1 skillup out of 33 copies lmao kill yourself