I want to ____ gwyndolin

Kill

>he doesn't have 99faith

Is Greirat the best new character?

>He hasn't done a no summon challenge run

Tease

>invade another gank at meta level
>invade another cheater, whether subtle or obvious

Why do I keep doing this to myself? How do these """"pro""""" streamers deal with these fucking 1v3 or 1v4 ganks?

>SL70
>newbies who block against a 2H straight sword

Oh...

OHHHH....

consume

where's his tits

Greirat?
More like Gayrat!
That joke was fucking terrible.

But i do.

hey, i think your keyboard is broken. your S key makes Ls instead

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

It's obviously an old picture, his brother is there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have one of the princes?

need milkies

>No summons
>""""""""""challenge""""""""""
That's not a challenge run
That's just playing the game without being a fucking faggot

Reminder that Pontiff is based

My nigga

he's had tits since he hit puberty user gwyn was lacing his food with estrogen

This one?

Fuck Miura is a good artist when he really tries..
That face always creeps me out

Very cute OP!!!

>Miura clearly doesn't give a shit about Berserk anymore, and has either become a very lazy artist or might not even be the artist anymore
Feels bad man

>giving Gwyndolin boobs

Disgusting

>doesn't give you the thrall hood/sell the flamberge
>doesn't really talk about his past or why he cared about Loretta
>isn't satisfied with your company and friendship, has to constantly steal shit
>gets himself killed

10/10 voice acting, shit writing.
The answer for best character is obvious.

>gwyn was lacing his food with estrogen

i.4cdn.org/d/1478988992064.jpg

Will they ever buff elemental infusions?
The flat damage ones are complete trash and the scaling ones are still beat by the physical infusions even on most caster builds.
The only one remotely worthwhile is dark.

Whats the point of capping a pyro kill? GCFO completely destroys everything in this game

Just made a burial blade character 25 str 50 skill and i dont like the weapon

guess ima just stick with saw cleaver forever because every other weapon has a dull moveset

seems to be the case when good things go on for too long. the artist's passions may have dwindled over the years, but ours have not.

Fun. Also, the boss is super annoying.

I think he actually has disciples that draw for him now, partially. Yet he still has to go on hiatus for a year after every 5 chapters.

Dark and crystal are in good places. Chaos and lightning too, however, from made the mistake of making str/end protect against them, so all they need is move which stat gives those defenses and they'd be acceptable choices.
Blessed is better than raw for fth on most weapons too, so it's actually better than lightning and any physcail one assuming no buffs

he's been a thief for a long time. I don't think it's that he doesn't enjoy your company, i think it's just become a part of who he is. Stealing is his way of getting through the day to day, whether he enjoys the act of doing it or is just looking to help a bro out. I do agree with the Loretta bit. It would have been pretty neat if you could save him from dying on the last part and he opens up even danker goods to sell as well as gives you new dialog about himself and who Loretta was to him.

Greirat is cute!

That pyro is kinda OP. I was hoping for a melee kill. Agreed tho that the boss is very annoying.

A true trap
Beautiful

>He actually doesn't know

Okay I'm deleting my "main" to make room for another fun build. I've completed up to ng+3 and I'm going to give shit away to you guys for alts and whatever, first come first serve, I have all rings and almost every weapon/armour set.

Tell me what you want and your password, i'll be doing it for 10 mins and then I'm out of here.

This is for PC

Is the flail any good?
What's the best way to use it?

How do we fix faith? Because I'm pretty sure its the weakest magic type.

Don't bully Gwyndolin!

FC??????

Faith needs to be the weakest though. It would be too useful if it wasn't.

I agree that the offensive miracles should get a buff though

really? they seem alright to me. maybe the lightning stuff could use buffs but the rest feels like what you'd expect for clerics and the like. Though i suppose there are some FP and attunement slot issues with a couple of them for what they provide.

Which area in Demon's / Dark / Dark 2 / BB / Dark 3 had the best combination of bosses and why? By which I mean thematically continued areas like Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith.

Demon's Souls:
Shrine of Storms. In addition to the design of Adjudicator, Old Hero and Storm King being really cool bosses by design and mechanics, they were also tied to the game world by the lore in a logical progression (i.e the Adjudicator deeming if the souls are worthy, then the Old Hero tardraging because idk you woke him up and finally you meet the Storm King for whom the souls were being offered).

Dark Souls 1:
DLC, mane.

Dark 2:
The Brume Tower DLC had the best bossfights in terms of lore, presentation, and gameplay.

Dark 3:
Lothric High Wall
It might be surprising since Vordt is so easy, but the presentation in both fights is superb, and I love the concept and design of the Outrider knights.

The DLC was imo good, but the shitty design of the Gravetendies bossfight kept bringing it down.

Gwyndolin fans are the absolute worst. He is lying little queer that deserved the fate he got.

Sunlight Spear and Lightning Stake are fine. All the other offensive miracles need a buff. Lightning Spear and Great Lightning Spear need damage buffs, badly, as does Corona. Lightning Storm needs a speed up. Emit Force needs to be better at what it does. WoG is way too slow.

Cathedral Fc?

Boyfriends!

>they actually nerfed ultras

Why from likes to bully big weapons so much? I don't remember last time they were meta.

Why the fuck did From Software nerf my dick lightning?

THE GIRLS WILL CREAM FOR DICK LIGHTNING.

AWH AWH AWH AWH

>downgraded miracles need damage buffs

What? Should we buff fireball and soul arrow too?

C U T E !

>never got to fight the Millwood Captain at the top of the tower as a boss fight

i love the millwood design and what little we got to learn about them, but such a shame there was no boss fight with them. Hell, the wolf would have been a better boss fight if instead of the tendie we got a Millwood dude riding the wolf or something and uses some of those sweet earth breaking abilities they got.

Fastest way to farm souls without killing the Deacons?

I want to host FC's there, but i don't want to go through NG+

How long can you ignore the Deacons?

Anyone wanna play dark souls 3 with me? Ps4 in undead settlement msg chillance0.

Large Club hornet ringswap backstab fishing

>"Guts" using a shield
>"Artorias" in Fallen Knights with a catalyst
>"Ornstein" with a Gargoyle Flame spear

BRING ME MY FLAYEL FRIEDEEEEEEE

Make blessed weapons better.

I didn't look at the exact poise changes, what about them nerfed ultras?

if they were doing damage that was as shit as the lightning spear miracles, then yes
but they're not
they're entirely different
so shut up

Not being able to change your name was a mistake.

i think people do it ironically now since they know a lot of people will have something to say about it.

What weapon can I get early and only upgrade to about +3 and still do well with in pve with?

Gwynevere is just jealous that her BROTHER is a cuter girl than she is

>nefed ultras
What are you talkin bout m8. All the patch did was increase poise

Go kill the Abyss Watchers and then go grind the Demons in Demon ruins.

Dark Souls 3 characters are almost all really good in some areas but then really lacking in others. They either have disappointingly little dialogue, or they do nothing after reaching Firelink Shrine, or you encounter them too few times, or they just let you fuck their ass if you decide to attack them.

In my opinion one of the worst thing is how so many of them just up and die after an arbitrary point. At least in Dark Souls 1 you'd have the slightly emotional moment of having to put down a good amount of the cast once they went Hollow or otherwise insane, but in 3 most of them just show up as corpses. Leonhard and Eygon (if you mindfuck Irina) are the only ones I can think of who will turn hostile towards you, unless you attack them first.

I'd say that Siegward and Anri are the only characters with questlines that come close to those of the previous games, but Siegward suffers from being a Siegmeyer rip off, and even Anri is a bit of a nostalgia cash in. Sirris is a cool way of letting players experience being a phantom but I found it kind of hard to care about her. Irina's quest line is pretty involving but she suffers from a lack of dialogue and it'd be nice if we got more Eygon.

I want to make a Guts that uses Miracles.

their hyper armor starts like 20 frames later now

you can poke with a spear and shut down ultras completely now

Hawkwood, dude.

Hyper armor frames havent changed at all mate
>you can poke with a spear and shut down ultras completely now
You've always been able to do that.

user Lightning Spear is completely unusable, at any point in the game, especially the early game. Maybe Great Lightning Spear is good, but who the fuck knows, because nobody can fucking get it without purposefully grinding for it. And they lock it right before the 2nd to final story boss anyways, so its damage isnt even useful unless you kill Dancer early and have 30 sunlight medals.
Lightning Spear shouldnt be the faith equivalent to Soul Arrow, it should be like Great Soul Arrow at least at melee range.

I wanted to try a strength build and I was recommended the zweihander, at +10 with 40 str it is only at 515 attack power two hand. Is this bad? Because I am pretty sure my friend's profaned greatsword is at 700+.

why do halberds have hitboxes the size of a moon?

Just trade with those faggots, they can't win trades anymore and it feels amazing. GS in general just make them suffer

profaned greatsword at 40str and 40dex is 605

Pic related is 99/99 and is top 10 pure physical damage.

Profaned Greatsword is split damage, fire and physical, so it will have 2 defense types to break through. That means the higher AR is deceptive, and will do less damage

I miss Knight Kirk

All the new dlc weapons are retarded strong why

fuck that I had a guy with BKH do like 70% of my health in one combo

honestly way of white corona should be available early

I forgot about Hawkwood, actually. Still though, he's far from perfect. He's got plenty of dialogue and his appearances as a phantom are interesting, especially in Archdragon Peak, and the fact that he's pretty much the only fucker who actually moves about Firelink Shrine is cool. On the downside, he does spend *most* of his time sitting on the stairs and you know disappointingly little about his time in the Legion or why he's a scalie.

Thanks for clarifying, that explains everything. I really enjoy the zweihander, wow that greataxe though. Good moveset?

profaned is physical besides the buff

>99/99 being relevant in any way

Because edgy weapons have to be strong, apparently.

Or you're just not good enough to avoid and/or parry them.

>Profaned Greatsword is split damage, fire and physical, so it will have 2 defense types to break through.

That is a lie since Profaned is pure physical save for the 50 extra fire damage it gets through charged R2s or WAR2. You're thinking of Lorian's GS which has innate fire damage. On a basic quality build Profaned will always have more damage then Astora's and the Zwei given a SL 120 build.

greataxes have one of the worst movesets for pvp. for pve everything's good though

great machette is the gretaxe with twice the range

so no

dont ever use the greataxe

>or why he's a scalie
Maybe Dragonsis sat on his face during an fc or something.

Did you fucking trade? You need to now, you just don't let halberds hit you for free and you'll come on top when trading

pay 2 win