>"ANA WHY DIDNT YOU BONG ME"
>"what does bong mean?"
>"ana ult in korean"
>"..."

Cutest and best pairing

Are you cute?

Why don't you main reaper /owg/?

Just GTFO.

I seriously, unironically think that Reaper is a great design, edgelord and all.
The barn owl mask keeps it from being TOO generic.

Dick out or GTFO

Junker D.va is HOT, HOT

>Being this bad.

I would let Ana bong me.

That audio is from that shitty clone-wars ripoff of the flashback Ahsoka has of Anakin Skywalker when she meets Darth Vader.

user, why the fuck would you post this? Are you trying to pretend it's Reaper talking to Ana?

Go away Anakin

top 500 Pharah players tell blizzard knockback change is a big nerf

>nah you're wrong we're changing her anyway

>that qt Smugberry
I want to hug the smug while snug. Why is she so perfect? Praise Talon.

NERF THIS

Why does Mei not look even remotely Chinese. This has always bothered me from the start.

Should Blizzard redo her model to look more like this?

Only thing you can hope for is that it'll be dropped since Goodman left the possibility of not everything making it live

tfw all of Hana future legendaries will probably change her hairstyle

How does this make you geel, loose hair fags

yes most people agree

What's going on in this comic? They're not gonna do anything unchristian, are they?

I do, sort of.
He's my go to character when I need to play Offense.
I mostly play support though.

Would over hand Hana song is she was real /owg/?

>mercy main in my game
>complains about having no impact in a game because he's a healer
>"genji's flanking me and no one protects"
>ask him to swap to someone who doesn't die to genji flanks then, like zen or Ana
>"b-but I'm a mercy main :("
like poetry, every time

TIME TO RAISE MY APM

I thought they were going for a panda motif with Mei

>maining support
>needing to go offence
????
this never happens

W O R K I N G

A S

I N T E N D E D

lol

37rd for EnvyUs.Taimou's tournament quality aimbot

46-4 in online tournaments! Zero LANs won!

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=67

asian """""""""male""""""""""

I do
150 levels in I have a single fucking skin
a recolour
yes i did open 50 boxes last month

Wearing briefs doesn't make you a boy you degenerate.

Every now and then I get into teams that already have 2 healers so I figure I might as well play something else.
Reaper is fun, so is Bastion.

NO HACKS REQUIRED

>shilling yourself this hard
Fuck off finish fat fuck.

She should still look chinese at the very least

M A D A M A D A

When does first strike come out and save this ded general?

>Veeky Forums will never be fast again because Hiro is a fucking jew

What the fuck is the Zodiac doing there?

I DON'T GET HOVERHANDING!
IT MAKES NO SENSE!
YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR ARM AROUND HER, JUST FUCKING HOLD HER, CHRIST!

SHE WOULD HAVE REJECTED YOUR TOUCH LONG BEFORE THIS POINT IF SHE CARED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

On another note, who are Sombra's main counters?

Is the 50%? mercy damage boost in that one PTR the only time a PTR change didn't make it to live?

Mate, I also post in Dragon's Dogma General and Animal Crossing General.
You don't know SHIT about ded generals.

Winston is great for making her invisibility useless
Streetpig still dicks anyone below 250 hp

Can't wait to go Torbjorn and interrupt her trying to sneak up and hack my teammates with my turret!

Genji wbn ur 妹

>hoverhand

Never imagined genji was that much of a beta. Is this why hanzo murdered him?

Maybe he has a wife and feels super uncomfortable? Some of these Asians can be really traditional.

>female genji
I am not deterred.

>when you get 5 golds with zen and still lose

Don't even joke about such horrible things!

kek

With Zarya left click, do I aim at head level or do I just track on the enemy's body?

Same. I main Mercy/Lucio, or Ana if we already have one of those, and Reaper is my DPS fallback if I stumble into a game that already has two supports. God help me if we need a tank, though.

>this never happens
I fucking wish.

>arcade still hasn't hit official servers
*yawns*
this game is dying because blizzard is so fucking slow

The upper body preferably, so that jumping and mashing the AD keys doesn't prevent damage. It only ticks every 0.5 seconds, so you're better off (for now) using her M2 to damage Tracer and Genji.

If if we are going to take that as lore than can we pair Mei and McCree because their voice actors are good friends? I like that pairing no lie.

why is winston so fun?

it can't headshot so just track body.

Young Genji before the cyborging was basically a mix of "the cool kid" and "the anatgonist of every non-fat guy ntr hentai ever."
So that's probably why Hanzo cut him to bits.

I guess I can sort of buy that. Sort of. Still, touch her anyway so she feels good about herself or you feel alpha and manly so you can go home and plow your wife or something?

Fuck it, I don't know. Have a Sombra

Only thing I can think of right now

Mei and D.Va mostly.
I've only recently started playing a bit of Comp, played QP most of the time.
Trying to practice with other heroes the last few days in QP though.

>Phara's direct hits hit harder than an Ana boosted Reinahrdt
>+30% to her jetpacks
>No one sees a problem with this

OK, thanks bros.

Trying to git gud with Zarya.

If in first strike neither reyes nor morrison try to hit that it would be the biggest proof of them being turbo faggots

I looked through a thread about that on the blizzard forums a week ago, and it was like 3 grandmaster pharah players trying to convince 20+ bronze-gold players that it was a nerf

and they just weren't having it

Most people don't realize the majority of this game's playerbase is extremely dumb, like mild retardation level dumb. Also many are young children.

she'll continue to stomp pubs, continue to be trash in comp.

>when you get 5 golds with roadhog and win

>try out a utility buff to Mercy
>doesn't work out because it's too strong
>no attempts to fix her kit since
>giving her an big passive survivability boost instead that nonetheless won't change her position in the meta at all

There's ton of people on the forums who say they love her now because she can stay in the air the whole game even though that's where she's an easy target.

Blizzard listens to these people who probably only played her for 5 hours and thought she was bufffed because they can't get direct hits and the slightly buffed splash is a good crutch.

The only thing these changes are going to do is make her better in the ranks where people can't look up or aim and make her even worse in the higher ranks which is where she was unplayable because there's always a good McMeme.

Yes, I'm fucking mad.

If you're trying to get good with her, for the love of god, shield reactively and not proactively. It's better to shield when someone absolutely needs it than when they don't, and then a teammate dies later. As for Zarya herself, she has 200 shield, so you can take a bit of damage before shielding.

She's not too hard to play once you get that down, and it should be obvious.. but everyone in QP thinks otherwise.

Forgot picture, fuck

As another D.va Main I would really suggest switching to Winston.
I love D.va but if you want to get up there she won't really cut it.
>Can't tank for team
>Poke damage
>Squishy

Pharahs damage has never been her problem, its the fact that her main gimmick is flying and any competent player in comp above plat with blow her out of the sky the second she gets up there. So shes forced to stay grounded where shes just a somewhat better Junkrat.

Too late mdude.

Hanzo players: how do you manage to actually kill shit with your Ult without OGON’ PO GOTOVNOSTI! ?

Can we take a moment to appreciate how good Genji's VA is? He manages to capture Genji well by making him sound like one of those reformed, holier than though bullies you see on TV. Genji is still full of himself despite being "reborn" from Zenyatta's teaching.

I am not Asian as in the race but I do come from Turkey and a lot of people would make adultery assumptions just because you are holding a woman not your wife. Even if they are not religious the mindset is there. It is not as liberal as the west. I would think it is because of that.

Pray someone trapped themselves into a corner
Someone got really low from one of my team mates and got nicked by it

>i vaz hopin for a chalanj'. His accent is cute

Pharah will now be the least used character in top 500 games. It's not just the nerf to her rocket knockback, but also the enormous buff to widow and the sizeable buff to S76.

t. the only person who plays pharah in high ranked games

Would you want sex with Matt Mercer while he dress up as McCree?

You dont. Just zone with it so your pussy ass team has a window to push

>Genji well by making him sound like one of those reformed, holier than though bullies you see on TV.

I never got that impression. You are the only person I have seen that said this.

Reinhardt is a great buddy for Zarya, you can use your personal barrier and walk in front of his shield while he is drawing fire to gain charge. Using your particle barrier to protect teammates while they are fighting more than one enemy will usually net you some good charge.

Combining your particle barrier with other abilities like Reinhardt's charge and Winston's boost will make them harder to contest. This goes for ultimate abilities as well obviously.

A character is immune to all status effects and damage while being protected by a particle barrier. This means stuns (including hook), no slow from Mei (it refreshes the time it takes for her to freeze a teammate), and any burst damage (like Tracer or Junkrat ultimates).

When the enemy team is forced into a long narrow area, like the alternate paths on Anubis, and past the checkpoint for the payload on Eichenwalde.

is the worst dva´s skin

stand behind a wall, shoot and pray
forcing people off the payload is another easy way
his ult is mediocre though, the fact that he can consistently delete anyone instantly with headshots/E holds the real power

Yeah, I've learned that the hard way, better to engage and when shit hits the fan shield yourself or the teammate that needs it.

I'm getting good with tracking enemies with her.

I know she's getting nerfed, but she is over-powered right now and it makes wins a lot easier at plat level.

>posting an oldie
Enumbre why dont you tell them about your real rank now?

You're all lame!
Just kidding your fine.

Whatever happened to ploygyny laws in Islam? Isn't picking up another wife fine?