/drg/ Danganronpa General - Rapist Edition!

Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Ugh last thread sorry Anons

Second for hopelet is cute.

>tfw Mikan has the highest BMI of any girl excluding Sakura

Mikan is healthy!

Finally, the thread dedicated to me! Because I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Can you provide an exmaple because the only thing I can think of is Dynasty warriors and that is because the games were never really that complicated to create and code.

They never really had any depth besides a few extra spin offs. So it was always easy to improve the next game.

Ryoko is cute

Persona is looking better than ever in my opinion

Maybe Tomorrow.

*squeeing like a bitch*

That is an unpopular opinion with a lot of facts against it but it is your opinion user.

CccAaaNnn Iii JjjOooIiiNnnGgg?

You better, my boy~

>That is an unpopular opinion
Who are you basing this off of?

Will I have my chance one more time?

His own and the "purists" on /smtg/... so literally no one

Yes please!

Fuck off, the general's been pretty comfy without your spam.

Oh no! Kodaka became such a hack writer that he accidentally wrote himself out of existence! The game may be finished, but Spike Chunsoft has hired you to write the profiles for all the remaining V3 characters since Kodaka forgot to do it. What are they? The remaining characters that need profiles are

>Ki-bo
>Gonta
>Shuuichi
>Tsumugi
>Korekiyo
>Tenko
>Kirumi
>Maki
>Ryoma
>Momota
>Himoko
>Angie

>not wanting chaos
How's the /vip/ doing these days?

>Spike Chunsoft has hired you to write the profiles
Welp, they're fucked. I can't write a simple fucking post here.

A lot of the information I received that it does nothing new and its just rehashing but with a completely different theme this time than being different like how each persona was in chronological order.

People say that they didn't really have any new ideas so they are using the "member berry" meme as a foundation for the argument. Rehashing stuff already done.

People argue that is fine but I am in the camp that you should always strive to be different in each iteration of your IP and should limit yourself.
Its not my IP or thing. So I won't argue you are wrong. Because sometimes more of the same can be a good thing.

Its a topic you should take up with the veterans of the series than me somebody who only seen the content through a window.

Do you think that the first 3 characters revealed (Kaito, Maki, Ki-bo) were chosen for a reason or did they just so happen to be the three picked? What plot significance might Kaito have, for instance?

Mikan is THICC

>What plot significance might Kaito have, for instance?
The same amount of plot significance that Akane had.

god damn it i have a test tomorrow you fag, this better happen more than once

So his role in the game was given to some other character?

I came from far away, many boards over to post Mikan.

thanks m8

How far user, tell us of your journey to provide us this fanart of mikan.

That is a very nice Mikan, thank you!

>mikan
But why not Celes?

Where's that tripfag that was getting a new pc? He promised he'd make a honorifics patch

Not THICC enough.
Would still lick those stick-legs around her stockings.

I don't like Mikan. Her weirdo lewd positions always come off as pathetic and the reasons she became a nurse are mean spirited. She is a bad person.

I had to backspace twice in my url bar, type vg and press enter.

Because I can't help myself from liking helpless women.

Celes is cute as well, i like to imagine she acts high and mighty but secretly goes to online image boards to argue about Westaboo culture and the works
otherwise she only openly discusses it with Hifumi

>He doesn't want Mikan to break his legs and render him helpless so she can nurse him back to health

Are you mentally ill or something

>the reasons she became a nurse are mean spirited
she became a nurse because noone ever looked after her, and so she was forced to look after herself and became good at it, though she does like the fact other people have to depend on her, but that was because she was neglected as a child, she doesn't mean it in a bad way, she just likes being able to care for people and show that she is useful.

The island mode sprites in gif format are in the /drg/ download pastebin.

yay

what's all this then?

I animated most of them. Somebody else did the boys.

junko looking at news clips

>Celes will never dress you up like a girl and force you to rub her feet

I want Mikan to sit on my face.

fuck you

I want Ruruka to sit on my face.

Reality's cruel... just accept that you'll never get to give her a red hickey on the inside of her thigh, highly contrasting her white skin

>You will never be able to marry the ruby-eyed, gothic ice queen herself.

Why keep going guys?

I want to sleep on Ruruka's lap.

me and these trap outfits of mine will fight you, user.

>blah blah blah rationalizing
she became a nurse because she wants to have power over helpless people
just because she's your waifu doesn't mean you can ignore her FTEs

I'm glad they're friends at the end of it all.

I want Nidai to give me a massage. My back is sore.

>just because she's your waifu doesn't mean you can ignore her FTEs
neither can you, she does want power over helpless people, but it's not like she wants to murder them or anything, she just likes the idea of people having to depend on her since she was never given any attention, i'm not saying she's perfect, because she's obviously a bit of a screwball, and the fact that she thinks like that shows she has some problems, but it's not like she's a murderer, she just wants attention - perhaps a little too much though

she became a nurse because only patients would be kind towards her

how's that mean spirited

Is she gonna play us like a damn piano?

Let's talk about how weedman glassed Sakura in the fucking head and everyone just kind of forgot about it.

honestly it just made me feel sad for Sakura, weedman was just a bad character, even though he was meant to be the kind of useless stoner character he wasn't even genuinely funny most of the time.

The only thing she will be playing on is his dick!

Tis but a scratch.

No, she'll make us play Hangman's Gambit.

Rantarou you cannot fight against your true fate

Piano Baka ~

He will be a subversion of Chiaki, just like Nagito was a subversion of Naegi!

Same Kanji too
Not even if she improves it???

Very cute

Come home, Rantarou

Anyone just want to pet, spoil, and fuck the absolute shit out of Naegi?

for me, Chihiro
otherwise i want to be spoiled by Kirigiri

True, he'll insert his dick into all of Kaede's holes just like that!

I want to play with his ahoge.

I wanna pet, spoil, and fuck the absolute shit out of Nagito!

Yeah, why not. Not the worst option.

Me too! Though I don't mind a reversal!

Get off Veeky Forums Kyoko.

I wouldn't mind him fucking me

Kirumi has B.O!

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Kyoko Kirigiri the Ultimate Cute Boy Bullyer snuck into Naegi's room at night not once but twice.

Trashman!

Ok, now this is making sick. WHY SO MUCH SICKENING PAIRINGS!?!

I want twelve~!!

First cats and doggos and now cute pairings? What's next?

because naegiri is as sickening as the characters.

best pairing

Naekusaba > Naegiri

But Nagito and Makoto are the perfect pair!

believe that one of Mukuro's clones will meet makato somehow maybe through kyoko if kyoko suddenly appears in the next killer killer chapter