Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=720

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=725

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114448ee.1a29355561.15253143556a7a8195.21314155617195.162a354151617185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT BACK

LET IT DIE

Hi! I'm LeCrème!

kankerdraad

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

Hi! I'm LeSwaaz!

Make sure to doompost as much as possible! Save our poor friends still stuck in hell!

Hello and welcome to the Akiyama household!

My name is Tionishia Izalith, but everyone call me Tio, it's shorter and cuter! I'll guide you through the mansion, but first please let me introduce myself!

I am twenty-one years old and have been working as the head house-maid on the Akiyama estate 3 years now, in the company of the Kitchen maid, Ida Honoka, and the Lady's maid, Annabelle Winter. Together we serve our Master, his wife and their 2 children.

I come from a small village in France, close to Germany~

I am glad to be working at Akiyama, Master is really kind and his wife is really caring. Their kids on the other side... It's not allways easy to take care of those 2 little monsters~

Although I am a hard worker and I always do as I am told (in fear of being in trouble) I do spend a lot of my time watching anime, reading mangas (Master teached us how to read and write~) and playing video games. You can see that our Masters are really gracious toward us, teehee ~

Now please follow me, and don't get lost!

Has anyone else with druid3/in party with one had a bunch of d/c's after henge?

i hope i don't regret going fwee

Shan't be reading a pixel of any of these posts

Have no fear, user. You will definitely regret going fwee.

I got seventh place on 2x2 some weeks ago and I only queued in three or four days that week.
>inb4 OP build
Yes, I played as Kino, but point is that there's barely anyone playing, In the first few months of pvp it was much harder to get in the rank due to the number of players queuing, now you can get in the rank with a meh build if you're dedicted enough because most people realized how much of a joke the pvp in this game is.

you'll regret it when R9 comes out and also uses a hawk but can't use the same hawk for skills for some reason and it's also the best class of all time for damage

Missing out on some decent pasta, my man.

Is there a worse mmo general than /tosg/?

yes
also can crash yourself sometimes.

xivg
wowg
terag
Those just off the top of my head. /tosg/ is in remission compared to those massive terminal cancers.

It's too late for pasta

That is exactly what Miko offers to a PD build, though.

PD has no synergy at all with anything but pardoner.

but if the pvp is a joke and the pve is a joke, what's not a joke?

nah, they ain't putting another hawk class, if they do, it will be falconer's secret class like chaplain

and literally any new dps r9 archer class will be stronger with fwee, people will roll a2 ranger 3 fwee 3 for that one.

if a support comes (and I hope that pied-piper really comes), if will be a natural follow up

help pls with bokor3/pd build
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114448ee.1a29355561.15253143556a7a8195.21314155617195.162a354151617185

The fact that we all should quit TOS and just shitpost here, it's more fun.

done that myself tbqh

And Cleric 3

You can be a pseudo sac pally ;)

is comfy still alive?

you guys tell us at least.

good build

PD doesn't need much synergy though, it's just like inquisitor, the class is simply OP by itself. So you can stack other earlier OP ranks with it without caring much about synergy at all.

I don't really like PD with pardoner desu

Going to ask the same

>PD
>OP
OP in PVE doesn't count for anything, user. Nobody cares.

I would replace oracle with Priest c1

Stop feeding Alpha dumbcucks.
Let the professionals such as Crimson handle the monkeys.

>zombies

The same could be said about pvp. I actually have trouble figuring out which is the most broken and unbalanced of the two.

Also, PD1 isn't even close to be bad for pvp

OP in PVP doesn't count for anything, user. Nobody cares.

PD Zombie here
don't do that zombies are not worth not even with full spr

PD Zombie out

But Crimson loses to them too

>Also, PD1 isn't even close to be bad for pvp
This was true for about 2 weeks, Fedimian-kun. Then Kim-kun butchered them with PVP-specific nerfs. PD1 is terrible and PD2 is a niche for disenchant that loses all offensive potential the moment you hit about 2.5k mdef.

first owls bugged (still not fixed), now henge stone crashing, whats next

pardoner was the shit with pd 1, but imc fucked up with that incineration scalling a +1 second/lv and another overheat (literally unnecessary). incineration sould have been always 5 second plus + with the debuff stacking, it was a fun and balanced mechanic now is just a "grass + carnivory" dumb skill

>Let the professionals such as Crimson handle the monkeys.
They are almost out of the ranks by now

Part of a suicide note from the guild's BBS somehow ended there

but 90% of crimson quit when the game went p2w

The henge stone crashing applies to PVE too
I partnered up with someone at Kubas and did HS + Wolf and they dc'd.
Also did HS + Wolf and crashed at Mineloader before.

>PD1 is terrible
Prophecy is limited compared to bloodletting, it's quite easy to remove prophecy with any multi hit skills that applies debuffs, much like rush or ice wall+pressure.

>PD2 is a niche for disenchant that loses all offensive potential the moment you hit about 2.5k mdef.
You're underestimating pandemic with increased range at pvp. Not to mention that disenchant's attribute also removes gear stats.

Not saying PD 2 is the best possible option for pvp, because it isn't, just that's extremely OP for pve and still pretty solid for pvp.

>Prophecy is limited compared to Bloodletting
>No PD can afford more than 1 point in Bloodletting
>1 point in Bloodletting is like 14 seconds in PVP with like a 50 second cooldown
(You)?

>Not to mention that disenchant's attribute also removes gear stats.
It removes double digit def and mdef. It's nothing.

>>No PD can afford more than 1 point in Bloodletting
Literally what.

Go play with a calculator. I'll wait. None of the PVP PDs have more than 1 point in it.

Can you spread Divine Stigma with Pandemic?

>healing factor 5

dude

Are you skipping Pandemic because if so "retard" will not even begin to suffice.

Is it even worth it?
Can't you only have the buff once?

Did anyone just spectate Alpha massacring Ohayou 3 games in a row
They didn't even turtle this time, just ran straight up into their base and fucked 'em raw

So you would rather put 10 points in incinaration, a shit skill for pvp, or healing factor, which is barely useful in most cases, than putting 5 points in one of the most useful buffs in the game?Right.

Any pvp PD who favors even disenchant over bloodletting is a idiot, disenchant is only applicable if the other team is on raise or something of this kind, which is very circunstancial. While bloodletting would be useful for you and your team in literally 100% of the cases.

>3 games in a row
wtf is that bug

>So you would rather put 10 points in incinaration, a shit skill for pvp
>or healing factor, which is barely useful
>Any pvp PD who favors even disenchant over bloodletting is a idiot
>disenchant is only applicable if the other team is on raise or something of this kind
>bloodletting would be useful for you and your team in literally 100% of the cases.
I'm really impressed you managed to get so much wrong in only like 3 sentences.

>rance constantly posts autistic pvp webms of him landing open disenchants to remove ff flight and wolf transform, killing people in 3 seconds with incineration and tanking a hunter for like 2 minutes straight with healing factor
>these are bad and "circunstancial" (sic)
wew

Nice argument. I can only tell you to play the game if you really think that healing factor or incinaration are better than bloodletting at pvp, especially 5x5.
And there a bunch of cases where PDs manage to land incinaration on retards too, so?Hell, using this argument you could even say that death sentence is a useful skill in pvp.

pure pvp c1 pd without oracle can play with lv 1 pandemic without problems

Bloodletting is incredibly nerfed in PVP. You gain almost no duration per skill point. You keep seeming to miss this.

disenchant lv 5 is weak but lv 10 at pd 3 will be a beast

Stop declaring war!
Please play nice!

What does more pandemic do?

Having 25 segs of bloodletting for your entire team still sounds better than healing factor or incinaration for pvp. Also, if you're a PD1 you don't even need to make sacrifices on your points to get at 5

>play
no way faggot

spread shit to more targets, but the aoe small, skill really shine at pve or at pd2 with the attribute

show me ur nice peaceful tiddies and booty

Keep killing that faggot Jace, thanks.

cute is safe from war!

You're right about PD1 but you're incredibly wrong about PD2. That's 9 points to extend your bloodletting time by 18 seconds on a build that can already take Oracle. When R9 comes out and PD2's offensive capabilities are rendered irrelevant then yeah, but if you're not taking at least a level of healing factor you're bad, and if you aren't maxing incineration you're really, really bad.

Ohayou is recruiting!
Come join us for GvG, advice, or just some company.
PM or add Karga and I'll get back to you.

We just got thrashed by Alpha today, we were not expecting to get matched with them 3 times.
Matchup limit wasn't working today I guess.

We're passing on the open GvG arranged by Cats this round, we're working on our lineup with better characters.

Thanks I'm dumb. what about fumigate? More level is more cures or target?

>join our guild!
>we pussed out on gvg
ebin

c,uck

What bug? The bug that literally no one plays this game anymore?

no. not that one.

>someone steals your dpk right in front of your face
>"thanks nerd"

>That's 9 points to extend your bloodletting time by 18 seconds
You can only put five points at bloodletting, meaning that 25 segs is its maximum duration.

And about incinaration, I would never leave it out of my build because I think about pve too when making a character. However, if we're talking about pvp and only pvp, I don't think that incinaration is that useful.

>but if you're not taking at least a level of healing factor you're bad
You can pick HF lvl 1 and still put blood at 5

>We're passing on the open GvG arranged by Cats this round, we're working on our lineup with better characters.
That's what FP should be doing instead of killing afks at dina bee.

Hi i'm kazuto leader of alpha and i love bathing in the semen of my members.

Imagine it being a gem

Also imagine still being mad about it 5 months later

What do you guys think of Wild Shot of the Reiter?

At first I thought it was redundant and weak, but then I realized that it is a good skill when your Concentrated Fire and Multi Shot are on cooldown, so I put more points into it rather than Retreat Shot.

>rather than Retreat Shot.
4/10 not bad had a chuckle

What should I name my falcon

cuck

Robert E. Fwee

I know this is bait but I still feel bad for you

Dog.

(You)

>Questing in an area for a while, see someone wandering around obviously trying to farm something
>Accidentally get it as a drop instead later

Fweedom

How long would it take me to get to rank 8 from nothing?
Going to abandon my PD on Klai and start over on Telsiai.

How do we end the inquisitor cancer?

Bye Rance.

Every fucking time.

Making yourself one

You're going to kill FutureProof if you do that. Why do you want to go to Telsiai anyway?

>How long would it take me to get to rank 8 from nothing?
It depends on how efficiently you play and how autistic you're. Playing almost non-stop, skipping most useless quests and doing only the right ones while doing events, missions and dgs it should take around five days or less.