/mbgg/ - Mobage General #623

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2eupolz74ngw75v/VC connect battle NOX macro final.rar?dl=0
chronicle.sega-net.com/cc3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boats

Fast boats.

Not quite as fast boats

Valkyrie Connect NOX app player connect battle farming macro (much better than just clicking the red autojoin button), instructions included in the rar

dropbox.com/s/2eupolz74ngw75v/VC connect battle NOX macro final.rar?dl=0

webm shows roughly what it does, but it has been improved since the webm was made

Thanks. Turns out I'll probably need a better computer since the game grinds to a halt whenever the chat menu is opened in the middle of a connect battle.

kanon is my #1.

>Goeben quests weren't marked as event quests

The first one was, I've been pranked

user, I'm not certain but, I think you have a twin-tail addiction.

don't even need a sorter for this.

holy shit you're right, I didn't even mean to.

>5 way tie
i feel like i've done something wrong

This is how it should look

Why do you people dislike a cute girl who wants to be cute?

>cute girl who wants to be cute
>#1 is a boy

whats the rate up for in DC currently? Yesterday was exp but I think its different today?

Is PAD worth playing anymore? I know it has its own general but presumably only people in favor of it would be in there.

>Cute girl
>Put a guy in first place

You can do better than that, user.

>3-4 10% boss bar left
>I ***, G * and H * nodes
>game keeps sending me to H or G despite the high chance of going to I
RNG please this is not funny.

Still EXP.

>Check how many sheep runes I need
>~25 runs with 2x
>Not going to use a scroll because of the 200 run town mission
This is going to be horrible, none of these maps are fast either.

While they're always introducing interesting mechanics, it also means the meta is always shifting. But they've done a lot of quality of life improvements recently too, so starting isn't as ass as it was before.
It's good for the puzzling aspect and has some cute art, but it's trash if you want interaction with your cuties. I don't like the stress it can cause you, and recently I'll go days without wanting to use stamina.

Nobody seems to be doing puzzling games anymore since butting in on PADs territory is impossible.

I feel your pain. At least I just finally put 2-4 (which was at 0.33%) to bed at long, long last.

My main problem with that game was how many characters they kept always adding that made it hard to keep track of, but I still think I might go back to it casually...who knows

>Anko #1
Nope, you have not done something wrong.

After rolls after rolls of no 5*s, DC finally decided to even out my roll rates by giving me this. Looks like the fuckboi is a decent supporter, but is Hestia worth using? For my offensive I'm currently using Inan'na, Shoujo Detective, and 4* Dabi +2. I'm thinking of replacing Dabi with the boi, and considering replacing the detective with Hestia. Thoughts?

As a former pad addict, what finally made me stop playing was the fact that I'd spent the better part of a year grinding to get a meta team maxed out, then suddenly the meta shifted and my team couldn't take on the hardest content anymore, and I had none of the components of the new hotness. As I understand, there's now a super strong farmable leader, but when I think about the effort it would take to get a team up for it I just can't get motivated to play.

all 5*s are probably worth it since the devs are actively balancing shit ones

Hestia is not really worth using over your current lineup. The only thing she really has going for her is the fact that her drive hits 5 people. She does extra damage to recovery type with some bleeding on slide and that's about it. Glasses guy is pretty good though, if you like crits.

I wonder if the gooks are playing DC while standing around protesting

I wonder why the gooks haven't killed themselves already.

are you suppose to use the activate drive auto option while using auto restart fights?

And you still need the proper gacha subs for her to shit out damage. I even have all of them, but skilling her up and running everything else to evo her is a huge pain. Plus I hate her playstyle.
There's also teams to make farming the dupe currency fast while making you hate yourself, but those need a ton of time to make too.

Where is this option?

next to the atk and def up before you start a fight

Found it, thanks. However it seems to cost 2,000 gold per match, not sure if it's worth it.

I hope so, got her from one of my mileages and she's apparently the worst one in the game. Her in-game forum score is like 1.28.

It gets more accurate towards to edges.

>Forgot today was +drops girl link
Fuck. There's even room for BD Renge if I had her.
Well, my sorry amount of votes isn't going to have Sadone win it, who is forever 2m behind Kanon.

But, pic of current board for Miss vote. Shiho has 14 pages. Kaede and Michel both at 7 pages.

Shit I thought that 7 was a 17 for kaede

Looking at the skills of some of these 5* makes me wonder if the devs even play their own game.

>enable blacked out images mode from options
>loading screens remain the same
oh boy

chronicle.sega-net.com/cc3/

>Chain chronicle part 3

Wow, its still alive

I fucking hate status effects so much

So I'm finally slowly getting N5 blueprints and I was wondering what I should tech for my su76 and bison. I was thinking about going with HE, but it has low penetration and I think high range is bad since it makes more misses at closer range?

Are HEAT and APCR better?

Why don't make N5 H2 instead? KV-2 into IS-2m.

HT*

Capcom is doing a monster hunter puzzle game. Sega and gungho with their s7 clone. SE doing a quiz game clone of colopl kuroneko game. No such thing as sole territory as long as profit could be made.

IS-2m is an N6 and I already got a KV-2 if you're talking about the girl with bear stockings.

Million Chain!

Don't really see any action games with a system as good as Shironeko's, shame the power inflation reduced it to skill spam
Marathoning Hero-only Counter is surprisingly fun

That was ridiculously painful.

>They made the non-boss nodes harder

Fucking cunts.

I cant even do normal to completion. I assume you have S ranked 5 star team with 4+ or higher gear?

Anyone tried 18: Dream World? Artwork looks p. good.

Good, that means you have standard 2HT team. Don't know why you put KV-85 instead of her though.
Maybe grab better LT? VK1602 is great. Sloped + wedge, and QF APCR. Replacing LAV is also good, 50PA is the best LAV with 2 cabin slots.

yea. Except the gear is everywhere to begin with. Not worth using higher grade stuff until they get upgraded to similar levels.

The gear doesn't mean shit all though, the teams in hard are absolutely merciless, crush fast or get crushed. Even having a rez isn't enough to save you.

So I should use KV-85 and her? Or are there any other N5 HTs I should make?

Anyways, here's all of my gold tanks. I was planning on replacing the 38(t) with the T-60 since I remember people saying she was good and putting a sherman firefly in place of my SU-100 once I got her.

Sound like a good idea?

What the fuck

nvm, it was a level display glitch

mumi

>BT-7
You didn't get A42 from last event?
IS-2m is the great because of her hidden resistance stats, so you don't have to put wet racks or fire extinguisher. Since you already have KV-2 and SU-100, aiming for her is great pick. Though N6 is still very far, so at least try crafting the required skirt armor for now.
Firefly and T-60 are good, but I think Chatillon is more preferable to burn wrecks for MT.

forgot to quote

Alternatively, you can aim for Jagdpanther for Sturer Emil later on, or Staghound for Hellcat.

mumi

I don't know what the A42 is; if it's the churchill then I wasn't lucky enough to get her. I guess I'll just use the KV-2 as my sole HT for now?
>Chatillon
Shit, I'll have to start from scratch then since I haven't been building anything in the British line at all.

What would the Hellcat replace? It's an LAV, right?

Which arena unit should I get first: Tyr or Senna?

I recently play it for Madoka collabs. I think the next island is something like Spirit Island.

Yeah, the only Churchill that has good engine, not the shitty stealth one.
Chatillon is N6, so you may focus on N5 first. You'll burn those wrecks for ammo, anyway.
>Hellcat
It's for short range battles. She doesn't have the infantry gimmick, instead she's less tanky, much more accurate ATG.

If anyone planning to start playing crash fever, 2 top tier limited units will be in gacha in 13h.

Rerolling is like in shironeko(finish tutiorial, do coop until enough for x10)

Don't think I'll be getting either of them on my main, gonna try on my alt.

>get the only thing I ever needed from this game
time to stop doing draws forever

mumi

How do you have so much codon?

What is the mobile game with state of the art epitome best graphic?
Is it Mobius Final Fantasy?

クラッシュオブクラン

>Went to google translate just to reply with babyys troll
>(You)

??

I'm talking about those blue geometric cubes which you have over 400k of. Are you not researching your tech or something?

Is there a way to change your username in DC?

He's Lv.62 senpai.. It comes up pretty fast by then.

I'm Lv96 and I'm always short on codons. Am I missing something?

Not enough mats and level restrictions, fampai.

Anyone want to do a reroll party of sorts until we actually get what we want?

Isn't there a BGHS sorter with Shiho and Kanon? The one that use card arts instead of this face shot?

I can try to make one. Tell me which card arts to use.

That looks like when I do runs of that map. Just one guy left alive who manages to carry

Is he really the only viable hero for that map? Seems like a shitty co-op design.

I think doug can probably do it too since they gave him so much damage + items and accessories. Rokka might be able to do it if she has someone tank in front for her but her might be damage a bit low for that map

I'm so fucking lost with this game.

I've played this same stage what feels like 100 times and these bitches NEVER go on the boss route. Am I missing something?

Also what am I supposed to do with dupe ships, are they fodder to feed to my good ships to level them up? Or should dupes only be fed to each other, a la PAD where feeding dupes has a skillup chance?

Yes, you're missing something.

There are sometimes special fleet composition requirements to go down specific paths. For this map, if you have a BB in your fleet, you will take that path to the left 100% guaranteed.

You can see all the node requirements on the wiki which you should check constantly when progressing.

There's a wiki link up there yknow? Anyway, you can't use BBs if you want to go the boss route.
Dupes are for feeding, no special shit or anything. Like in KC, some of the ships carried nice equipments after remodel and you might want to save those.

Being resisted by Heavy Knights and no way around Curse really hurts Douglas' viability

I've only had everyone survive once, and two of the three were rank 300

I need your help.
FGO or GBF?

Ah I see. Yeah sorry I should check the wiki more, it's just so clunky and half finished and all the images are in reference to the Chinese game so the characters are different.

Thanks for the info

Out of those two GBF.

GBF if you have time to kill

FGO if you like the fate series

GBF is the better game out of those two though

>poison orbs

Whose idea was this?

Almost done with World A. Wish I could understand what is going on.

Also I thought this is a loli based on cutscene portrait but she looks older here.

>11m

That 50m reward feels so far away but I really need to farm this event for the chance at heavenly moon drops. Wonder how far I'm going to get in this.

Lucky you, I want that fire girl that appears in the fire gem daily, she has a cute butt.

Do people here play mobage for qt girls only even if they don't understand gook/chink/moon language?
What's the difference between /mbgg/ and monkey?