>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Paid the price

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/fl31fm97s731kma/Dark_Souls_Design_Works.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most things in the DaS series can be debated what is truely good or evil and it got me thinking.
Have demons ever been painted in a good light or just portrayed as unnatural things to kill?

͏ ͏ ͏

͏ ͏ ͏

͏ ͏ ͏

͏ ͏ ͏

͏ ͏ ͏

͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ dark souls 2 ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏

>*hand clips through hat*
heh...you're on the wrong side of town, KIDDO

Fourth for gank squads in post-pontiff make me want to install CE

m8s I've been out of the loop since about when the Caestus was nerfed, can anyone sum up how the game has changed since then?
Does /dsg/ still do FCs? Is this new arena good or DS1 arena tier?
Did we ever fucking decide on a soul level meta?
What is the meta looking like buildwise? Are the DLC weapons any good?
Was sorcery ever buffed/made more forgiving to build around?

Oh and is pic related still accurate?

"we want the yaoi audience"

Or perharps...

Is underrated by /dsg/

When will people stop trying to use this meme tactic? It doesn't even stun em long enough to hit them.

this meta is fucking terrible and encourages you to run away like a faggot too much

Mentioning Dark Souls 2 reminded me of something else I liked from that game. All the different animations for backstabbing and riposting. Like the spear back stab was just brutal. Planting the base into the ground and lifting your target up in the air with the spear. Or the katana backstab with the chops to the neck. And in Dark Souls 3 you have to use a god damn ring just to change the riposte animation. Dark Souls 2 had a shitload of problems but those animations were great.

Shut the fuck up

My fellow Gwyndolin fuccbois, i got bored and looked for more nudes

I posted them here Enjoy the boipucci

see

If you land the last part of the charge on someone it stuns them for one R1... most of the time. It's not very consistent.

demons are born of the shitty attempt of the witch of izalith to replicate the first flame
they are exclusively fucked up creatures and you never meet one who isn't, except maybe the sickly spiderwaifu from 1

Fist one was brutal too, fucking gigaton punch through the spine

Riposte animation should have be a brutal curb stomp

it never does. I've litterally always been able to roll away from it unless there was bad lag

see

My thanks.

>it's another "2nd invader sits this one out and watches you 1v1 the host who has 30% more health and twice the estus and also pulled out a greatshield and estoc" episode

>shitty attempt
>Lasted longer than the original flame without even rekindling it

Well I asked because I had a thought. Demons in the DaS 3 appear almost like ash, right? Like we the players are Ashen Ones. And in the old demon king fight, once he uses the last of his chaos flame to try and ward you off, he's left so weak he can't do anything but bat at you pathetically for survival.
Their power is tied to the Chaos flame the same way an Ashen One is tied to the embers of the first flame to be stronger.

Maybe I'm reaching but it feels like theres a little bit of a connection there.

it uh also FUCKS EVERYTHING UP and doesn't even keep the world from falling apart

I use the weapon on my STR build and I can consistently hit people with it most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't work and the other person can get out once or twice. You have to run against them with the last part of the charge for it to work.

>Fighting host
>He summons a phantom and has a WoB equipped
>Both phantoms just watch as I decimate him

they're ashy because they're dying off like you said, but they really never do anything beyond be demonic and hostile

There's no scans of the English version? I started scanning it some time ago, but I was told there were scans of it already around so I left it at that.

then they are retarded because you can definitely roll away from it

>Does /dsg/ still do FCs? Is this new arena good or DS1 arena tier?
yes, we had one yesterday. The arena is pretty good, allows for duelling, team fights, an all out brawls.
>Did we ever fucking decide on a soul level meta?
120 I reckon.
>What is the meta looking like buildwise? Are the DLC weapons any good?
A lot of people using the sythes from the final boss, and the shield and sword from the grave champion has been used a lot too. Pyromancies seem to be more popular in recent times for some reason
>Was sorcery ever buffed/made more forgiving to build around?
no, fuck off sorcery fuckers

>pic
no idea. Looks like it though.

>final boss
final dlc boss*

With me it's more like I get summoned in as an aldrich, see a red fighting the host, I run in and start attacking the host too, and then the red immediately starts attacking me and me only alongside the host.

I can't believe I fell for the bloodshade meme. I'm not a bloodshade but I mean, meta pontiff invasions with invaders who actually wait for backup and work together to beat ganks.

2nd half of design works

mediafire.com/file/fl31fm97s731kma/Dark_Souls_Design_Works.zip

Not that I've seen no. I've been looking since it came out and I've found nothing of the sort.

If you can scan 2's english edition that would be wonderful as well.

Why aren't there more staves in the Souls series? Not enough wooden sticks.

All I want is a sword with an extendo hilt that gains the halberd moveset two handed and the longsword moveset one handed. You can't say it wouldn't be amazing.

No, I have been hit by it as well and it staggered me for exactly one R1. That's what's supposed to happen all the time and why the weapon is so good, You probably either had insane luck when facing the weapon or you know how to fight it well, because if you space it correctly even if you get hit by the AoE of the shout at the end of the charge you can get away. They have to run against you for it to work. It's like O&U's weapon art, sometimes you will be staggered for 1 L1 or sometimes for 2, only this time it's either 1 R1 or nothing, except 1 R1 is the most likely outcome. It would be better if it were more consistent, right now the weapon is very RNG, otherwise it would be meta.

Yeah about that
How about no

I want a club as good as the great club with the weapon art of the spiked mace/wooden mallet

quarterstaves or sorcery staves?

hold on a sec, next time I see it im gonna record it

I've done that before invading as a caster. Wait til they get fighting and hit the host with a CSS when he runs. It usually kills the host and sometimes the poor red that was fighting.

Y

How good it is depends on its AR. If it has halberd AR (BKH and Gundyr's get close to 500 at 40/40) it'll be too good as a sword (which usually get around 400 at 40/40). If it has sword AR it'll suck as a halberd. So either you get a stupidly straight sword with little reason to ever switch to halberd mode, or you get a weakass halberd so you have little reason to switch to halberd mode. Either way, that two handed halberd moveset isn't getting used by anyone with half a brain who wants to be effective.

Thanks m8.
Also from lurking here I heard greatswords are the new cancer? Is this legit? I love me some Claymore and I always wanted to use the MLGS but it was complete shit when I last played

You can bring back ONE armor, weapon and NPC in the enxt DLC, choose wisely

Giants
SKSS
Gwyndolin

I take the Drakekeeper Greataxe back.
Armor and NPC can fuck off

greatswords have always been good. It's just that straightswords dominated the meta at first because of how good they were. You can still see noobs with a dark sword every now and then. Its just that now people are relying on the raw damage of greatswords instead of timing and positioning.

What if the 2h mode has a damage multiplier and a glaive WA?

round 3 i guess

Dragon sis

That is all

Paladin
Balder Side Sword
Crestbro

>You encounter the blue before finding the host
>The blue starts losing and runs to find the host
>In a dried finger invasion a purple invades
>He tries to kill you instead of buddying up to even the odds
>Gets destroyed anyway

How are people so bad at this game

Well... Fuck. It's good to see the straight sword meta broken at last, I guess.
Do we still see Gotthard's/Warden's/CCS around these days?

Shit man. I feel like a complete stranger to this game. I think I'll just play the DLC and go back to DS1

>not invading as purple to have all the options.

All I want is fucking Santier's Spear

Kek

>all the options
>no option to kill all the phantoms, and then the host

Purple's are full pussy mode.

>Crestbro makes a return
>Has a redemption arc

>Invade as aldrich
>It's a gank with a red
Well at least it's eve-
>Walk up to attack the host and his phantoms
>The red turns around and attacks me

Why do people do this? There's literally no benefits to killing other phantoms unless you're a grape

M8 I can guarantee it doesnt not. we can test it if you want.

>Purple's are full pussy mode.
>kill 30 hosts/phantoms
>get Warmth

If they give a two hand a damage multiplier people will have reason to use it, but just keep in mind using a glaive with a straight sword offhand is pretty much the same thing plus you get a straight sword weapon art. If it was a halberd with stance as a weapon art, that'd actually be something because there currently isn't one and I'd like to see what they do with it.

I'm pretty sure heide knights are one of the collest designed enemies too bad theres no lore on them

Giants
Gyrm Greataxe
Gavlan

>Fluted
>True Greatsword of Artorias: remastered with pure physical damage and extra flippy standard r1s.
>Marvelous Chester

>gotthards
no, L1 poke was severely nerfed
>warden's
sometimes, the L2 deals less bleed but it's still decent, r1 l2 r2 still works
>CCS
nerfed below the falchion
they added a new CCS minus bleed in the DLC and it's just as bullshit

>just landed sacred flame for the first time in eons
>it does 200 damage on a 40/40 pryo build
what

I'd like to pierce your hide with my straight sword, M-M'Dragon!

do u rike it

>gotthard's
No, but the L1 is only slightly worse than it was
>CCS
No, 40AR nerf but people are dissuaded
>Warden's
No, it's usually Onikiri and Ubadachi

needs both pyro rings and the fire clutch ring to be good. Mine reguarly do 500+ damage on most targets

ya know limmy plays souls? He streamed the dlc a couple weeks ago. he was full havels with a dark sword, had to summon for friede. He then "trolled" some people by getting summoned and then killing himself

BBS
Dark Silver
Aye, siwmae.

This is a Gwyndolin thread

>stance in halberd form

I'm game.

mastodon, dragon greatsword, chester

copypasted longsword WA
you know it to be true

So I'm stupid and there is a connection.

>"Demons born from fire bore its smoldering essence and perished soon after. Man shares this rapport with the flames to this day." - Chaos Bed Vestiges

Jester set without the op chest bonus
vanquisher seal
Jester Thomas

Is there even a way to literally NUKE someone be wither with Magic/Pyro or Miracles?

I'm about to do a DEX/INT battlemage run
Might be cool to try a pure magic build in the one after that

/dsg/-sempai, can you explain to me what people find fun about having their phantoms play the game for them? Where they just hang back and let the phantoms give and take the hits, then when one dies or runs out of estus run back to the bonfire and resummon? I don't understand it.
Is it just so they can tell themselves they beat the so hard pepper to die dark souls?

And no this isn't a waaah I got ganked memepost, it happens when I've been summoned as a phantom too. Please help.

I know that's what I'd to, because I'm a lazy bastard, but with the creativity in the DLC weapons thus far I am hopeful that would not be the case.

Wanderer's Set
Fume Straight Sword
Not so much bring back but make a cat that says confusing shit.

why is that onoin angry

>tfw you will never fuck dragonsis

desert sorceress
bonefists
Shalquoir

most casuals are the kind to HATE losing in any form. The fact that they didn't fail is more appealing that overcoming the challenge themselves. This is why casual games are easy, because you need to make sure that you don't insight their fear of failure.

They're fucking retards. You hit the nail on the head, they just want to say they've beaten the game.

I B/C out if the host is literally doing nothing and just watching me play the game for him. It's just not fun.

reminds me of grodus

>vow of silence is slow, costs an arm and leg, costs 2 slots and only lasts 10 seconds

blease stop castign spels

>Dark souls is the hardest game ever!!!
>Hey guys guess what I just did? Beat dark souls without even dying, wasnt even hard lol

>Lose to laggy piece of shit
>Check profile
>Japan
WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT THAT FUCKING OPTION WAS THERE JUST TO PREVENT THIS

classical pyros quite literally melt people on the regular using GCFB or vestiges

sorcerers start erasing health bars with CCS at 60 int

>miracles