/svg/ Shadowverse - Meme Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ . The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR ) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Meme'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WOFshadowverse/status/797443462798815232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wh-what did she meant by this..?

>cudgel is 2 for 1

Stop, if we are going to count it properly, it's 3 for 1 when you manage to deny a Last Word.

Her jap voice is pure sex. Too bad she won't see any play in Aggro Bats and Control Blood is a meme.

Aw shit nigga, animated Beelzebub babyyy
(Steam player, first animated was Odin)

Damn, better put him to use then. Tried him recently, and he's definitely solid even in aggro shadow.

>It's 3 for 1 when you manage to deny a Last Word
Playful Necromancer is a 3 for 1 when you hit 2 1 health minions. Should she be nerfed too?

Rate my dick

Most of the time, she gets herself killed from trading into other 4-evo, so no.

>class with no shadows plays ptp
??

5 wins rewards vary with chance, the unluckiest draw is 1 pack+ 200 rupies+ 50 vials
The luckiest scenarios are 1 pack + 300 rupies, or 2 packs + 200 rupies.

>He doesn't know

>DShift thinks he has me done for after clearing my board with the help of one emergency DShift
>emote "Wow" and "What to do..." to mess with him
>He responds by "Interesting.." and then starts threatening back
>I drop my Genesis Dragon and swing
>"Checking match results in 90"

Messing with DShifters shouldnt be this fun

He used most of the angelic snipes and magic missiles on my face since I spent the early turns ramping up. He already spent his wind blasts and so on the smaller dragons

He also didnt get his card drawers for what its worth, basically he thinks he has to use one DShift to ensure he doesnt die. Unfortunately I was sitting on two Genesis Dragons anyway

But user, she can take out minions with more than 4 health and can use the ghosts for soul conversions to get extra value, while Priest of the Cudgel only does really well in specific situations. Clearly she's the one who should be nerfed!
Stop being a retard, the only cards that Haven needs toned down are Aria and Garuda

ITT: Cards that mean you just lost your arena game

20th for thighs

Remember when everyone was bitching for Otohime and Satan nerfs? Remember when they never happened?

I can't wait for everyone complaining about cudgel to 'mysteriously' disappear once the next patch comes out and Haven isn't FOTM anymore.

Every
fuck
thread

Otohime still needs a fucking nerf.
>Midrange Sword once again in t1
Fuck that shit.

>Priest of the Cudgel only does really well in specific situations
Okay I don't think Cudgel is OP but come on now.
Specific situations? Really?

>Complaining about midrange sword being in T1
>When Forest has MULTIPLE decks in T1 and has had a deck in T1 since fucking June

This bitchass newfag needs to learn.

>wahhh my havencancer and forestcancer is getting countered by a deck that needs 7(seven)(I I I I I I I) Legendaries to function

>t hagplayer

Just have Cudgel destroy instead of banish. And I can guarantee you guys will be whining.

4 for 1 since your opponent will trade something into him.

He needs something at 3health or less to banish. Meanwhile Dragon Warrior can trade up if he wants to.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses and you thinking cudgel is some magic OP card makes you no smarter than the average idiot complaining that Floral Fencer needs to be deleted from the game.

When his banish doesn't matter he's worse than dragon warrior and a lot of the time he does as much work as wardrobe raider.
>Bitchass newfag
Fucking please user. I think Otohime needs a good knocking because midrange sword has been tier 1 in every fucking meta this game has had; my hatred of her dates back to when the game first launched here.

someone feed me a control sword deck, I got 2 alex and 1 leo

>draw solid pairs for swordcraft
>last pair has Olivia
>get no 1 or 2 drops first few matches
>get paired up against haven player with almost full garuda
>proceed to go 0/5
Why have you forsaken me RNG

5 for 1 since he'll then forget to take a turn while shitposting about him being overpowered

>seven
Don't you only need six?
>2 Otohime
>2 Seibah
>2 Tsubaki

>Fucking please user
You are a newfag though. Sword hasn't always been T1 whereas Forest has been top T1 since fucking July.

Thanks for outing yourself though.

Wew lads
Thanks for hell's unleasher

add them to your midrange deck

Forest has not been top T1 since July faggot. Before PtP was popularized Forest was only T2 with combo forest.
Nice try though.

Why do DShifters take so long for their turns

Isabelle's jugs are bothering me

good luck

Pray tell how often you have a follower with defense more than 3 on fucking turn 4.

Cheapest entry level deck?

>2 tsubaki
>1 otohime
those numbers should be swapped

depends on the player I think, I run 3 Otohimes, 3 Aurelias and 1 Tsubaki.

Midrange sword wants 3 Otomemes.

PtP was popularized in June/July by Rizer.

You know you can use Cudgel on turns other than 4.

possibly, I just took the first thing that looked alright for user.

the game's trying so fucking hard to give me 5 wins

>0 1 drop
>4 2 drop
I hope you dont get aggroed down user. Otherwise you'll be golden.

>that curve
Good luck with that, user.

I want to fuck those tits

It's debatable how many tsubakis/otohimes/aurelias you need. 2x of each is probably the closest to being "correct"
I wrote that decklist/guide and when I played it I had it more teched towards aggro since that's all I was facing so I dropped an Otohime for an Aurelia

>tfw you kaleidoscope 1 turn Beast Call Arias

Banner aggro

It's also the turn where baldy makes the largest tempo swing.

People comparing Dragon Warrior with the priest failed to look at a bigger scope.

What class has a mass removal for 6PP? Hagcraft
What class with a removal that kills off followers with 3 defense for 2PP? Hagcraft
What class with substantial draw and heal mechanic complete with board presence? Hagcraft

y-you too

>salty cuck.png
but the one who is salty is you, user

Never

Even in A0 here, Havens tend to be Storm Haven and sometimes Elana Haven

Meanwhile Sword is most commonly Banner

And instead of addressing any of those issues, you want to hit the card that's completely on par with other classes' 4-drops because it's the one that causes you the most asspain.

I'd sooner craft 2 otohimes than 2 tsubakis though.

>Looking at things in a vacuum
>Again

Hagcraft had everything you listed pre-DE and yet the best deck it had was T3. The obvious logical conclusion that anyone can come to is that Aria/Garuda are the problem with DE's release.

thinking

People complaining about Baldy also forget something even more important.
Which class has the highest winrate in the game? Forestcraft, not Havencraft.
Which deck among Haven performs the best on ladder? Sprint Haven. You'll notice both Sprint and Elana run Cudgel, and yet Elana is cruising with a 47% winrate. You'll also remember that Haven sucked before DE and had all those cards.
In short, it's not the fucking cudgel, it's Aria and Garuda. But keep whining about cudgel like a shitter. I look forward to hearing you complain about how bullshit whichever class' 4pp evolve card is when they're tier 1. Shouldn't you be whining about Floral Fencer too?

ganbare user

But user, I'm not the one bitching about being dumpstered by a bald nigger from an e-CCG on a Chinese knitting image-board.

Keep crying though, your tears sustain me.

>comparing golden to bronze
>comparing cards of two different class
I replied the same thing in /hsg/ like half an hour ago. cmon

twitter.com/WOFshadowverse/status/797443462798815232

Wheel of Fortune Cup decklists for anyone interested in tournament-teched lists.

Yo, does anybody have a webm of animated Lucifer?

I do have to wonder though: Why does no one complaining about Forest? In fact, we even had a stupid user earlier try to claim it wasn't a solid T1 craft since fucking July.

Is everyone here secretly a cancer Forest main or something?

My only problem is Aria. When I lose to Garuda, it's a game that was close enough not to mind or one I was already losing significantly. I wouldn't call him win more, and I do think he's pushed, but he rarely swings a game.

When they turn 2 Aria into turn 3 Dogma on play, or it lines up with Cudgel, or they evolve tiger and put out two dogs, that's when I'm salty.

Forest being OP is a given
But Havenhags constantly defend their cancer decks, so it gets shat on more

That's easy.
First off, people complain about Forest all the time, just not as much.
Second, Forest only really starts being cancer AA and beyond, because unlike Sprint Haven, Forest is difficult to play and requires actual skill. So shitters stuck in the low ranks haven't fought against good players destroying them with Tempo Forest/PtP.

Even considering rarities, Garuda seems to have too much stuff loaded into 6 PP

3 damage burn and also 3 turn countdown reduction on an amulet vs 4 damage burn that may not even proc if you dont have enough shadows

Even considering golden vs bronze, this seems too much

Interestingly, the winner of this did not have Cudgel in his ElanaSeraph list.

A reminder to everyone that a deck that won may be good in a tournament but might not be good for ladder climbing.

If you netdeck, make the right adjustments.

>Why does no one complaining about Forest?
They do, you just won't see it too much here because everyone know's they're fucked, at least Haven has a little deniability, Forest doesn't.

Being in A2 right now, I never have problem with Forestcraft. It's all about gaining board control and denying them one by killing off their fairies or you will be staring at a fat ancient elf.

Roach is only a threat if you refuse to put up wards.

I would say start small and just make aria's cmc 3 instead of 2.

I feel like most of the posters are ranked way below AA or even B so all they play against is Haven, Banner sword and Bat aggro. Mostly Haven.

That's because Garuda is a completely bullshit overpowered card.

I wouldn't even compare them, just take Garuda in a vacuum. He's too much and they have admitted to pushing Haven in the DE expansion in an attempt to get it out of it's pre-DE rut. They just went too far is all.

>Forest being OP is a given
You sound like a cuck. Don't speak to me again.

>First off, people complain about Forest all the time,
Not here.

>So shitters stuck in the low ranks haven't fought against good players destroying them with Tempo Forest/PtP.
That makes sense though. Haven dominates ladder until around AA where Forest takes over, so I guess the conclusion we can come to is that everyone here is a shitter.

What did I just say?

you probably defend maelstorm portal vs arcane explosion too?

>comparing basic to adventure
>comparing cards of two different class
>hehe xD

>tfw Arisa could just kill you with PtP, but she rubs it in with a 6 damage roach to the face

Does this have more rmf than HS?

Maelstrom portal was a terrible card for the game and it's really stupid they gave Shaman a spell that's just a 100% better version of the class based on spells

Leonidas is just a win more card. Vial that shit.

>rmf
Translate that into English.

Are you braindamaged or have got him confused with someone else? His amulet is like the fucking opposite of that.

RNG? No, not even close

>>Forest being OP is a given
>You sound like a cuck. Don't speak to me again.
You retarded ass can keep being clueless then

someone said the best way to balance garuda is to only have his face damage be based on how much he lowed the countdown of an amulet by

so turn 8 aria+garudo is still the same, but you can no longer just play him for the face damage.

still just as much potential power, but now requires some set up.

I see people run Sledgehammer over Cudgel in a lot of game two decks, though honestly I have no clue why. I'm certain they have a specific match up in mind but I don't know which one it could be. Something more top heavy I imagine.

HS is imbalanced from A to Z. Lets not go there.

I'm really starting to worry that people here don't understand what win more means.
Leonidas is not a win more card in the slightest. Are you forgetting he gives everyone rush? He's a late-game win condition that grants you absolutely insane value.

Speak in plain english user, what the fuck is a rmf anyways?

For me, I personally think that because at my rank, everyone and their mother has angel barrage

At least for me, using my dragon deck, i have enough tech cards against fat wards and dragon wings against fairies

>play arena
>don't have any cards to play first 2-3 turns while opponent has perfect curve
worst feel ever

It's an unconditional removal, which is usually not included in Elana decks. A tech card basically.

GOSH ITS CHILLY IN HERE

It lets you kill a lot of the things in the Forest matchup that Cudgel can't. Also it being cheaper means you can play it with other cards.

IT'S GOLLY YOU SCUM