This board is fucking retarded

This board is fucking retarded.

No one ever made any money off FagCoin, and the business ideas here are shit.

I could get better advice from Nigerian 419 scammers.

How do you dumbasses manage to breathe?

I'm a nocoiner and I go on this board and get useful information out of it. If you can't handle people having alternate investment strategy and not doing your research for you, go back to CNBC.

>alternative investment strategy
>Gambling on penny stocks and useless redundant coins whose only difference is the name and logo, everything else ALWAYS remaining the same, and ALWAYS getting pumped then dumped into death

>I go on this board and get useful information out of it.

Like what?

Good discussion typically about economics, even from the Nofed/gold standard people, and about macro view in different industry sectors

This board shouldn't be a place for you to come do your research. This may be Veeky Forums, but it's on Veeky Forums. Go try /r/wallstreetbets or do your research on your own.

Seriously, this board is terminally retarded.

This is the event horizon of business ineptitude.

I saw a thread where a homeless drug addict is getting told to brew booze in the back of his cuckshed and sell it without a liquor license.

Whatever happened with that Etherium shit that you fags absolutely could not shut up about a few months ago?

>implying I agree with these strategies simply because I don't post the 500th redundant thread complaining about their presence on the board

Coming here to talk about economics is like going to an Amy Schumer show to talk about comedy.

If it wasn't for biz I wouldn't of made 10K+ on Ethereum
Stay poor nocoiner, maybe if your not a fucking idiot you too can jump on the next big thing

>Go try /r/wallstreetbets or do your research on your own.

Why would you go to Veeky Forums: the reddit version?

I've been pulling a 16% return on meme trading

>I wouldn't of made

Spend some of that fake money on English lessons, you illiterate jizz mop.

How much money have you made so far?

$921

That's a month of minimum wage income.

How long did it take?

weekly

Wait until you see one of them
>age
>sex
>profession
>salary
tp find out how all the 25 year olds are making 200k a year. kek

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>knows this
>still cant earn sweet gains from said pumps

i love meta threads

Every lie is a wish.

>made 10k
>"gain" is probably still in a shitcoin
>implying the 10k came from true value and not multiple other idiots losing net 10k

>investment
>strategy

99% of investment ideas here comes from people yelling in caps about how a new business opportunity is guaranteed 100% return in months

>mfw someone claims he makes six figures trading on eBay and dozens of people ask him for advice

BUY FAGGORIUM YOU FUCKING SCRUBS

LATEST CUKTOCURRENCY PROGRAMMED BY THIS HALF-JAP NEET WHO GRADUATED FROM SPACE CAMP AT 4 YEARS OLD

SHIT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO JUPITER SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THIS ICBM WHEN IT LAUNCHES

DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST READ THIS BUSINESS INSIDER CLICKBAIT ARTICLE WITH MORE ADS THAN CONTENT

LOL POORFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

This is literally a containment board. Moot created it specifically to get shitcoin threads the fuck off of /g/, so that they could all go back to being consumerist dipshits and freetards in peace.

That doesn't mean you won't ever find interesting or useful discussion here though. It's Veeky Forums. You are going to have to swim through an ocean of shit, but you will occasionally find something worthwhile while doing so.

And I don't care what websites you go to, you aren't going to find the secrets to fast and easy wealth. People who know that, aren't going to be sharing it freely--would you? People who are sharing such alleged secrets freely are either scammers or imbeciles who have no clue what they are talking about. You will find no shortage of these kinds of people no matter where you go. The best you're going to get is entertainment, and maybe some sensible ideas for long term growth.

Want a sensible tip? Annuities. They are something I don't see discussed much, but they are a relatively safe type of investment that will give you decent returns. You still need to do your research though, to figure out which ones are worthwhile. I wouldn't recommend sinking everything into them (or any one thing) but they are definitely something that you should consider adding to your portfolio.