steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead.

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/wfviij2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=eEwVI2XguVE
youtu.be/W-cCbpvfLRs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sWtp9Jyvj7N6aNcQAxjy3nJz4l0ZaJHdg_vMgmdsqE/edit#gid=790319786
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the DBG hangout spot, now?

I'm not giving you my energy, Trump.

Thank you kindly. Almost level 40 (just got to Trunks having his body stolen by Ginyu in the story, god damn 40 ton weights soul is insane) so I'll be getting up to PvP range soon, where I expect to get my clock rocked, but have fun doing it.

Usually at the beach in front of Kame House

>freezies have the highest ki blast damage but no stamina break combos
lame. i guess they can only show off in raids.

I miss the waterfall

Me too, but such is life.

badman > postboy > fight
objective shirt text ranking

I'm going to take some draw fagging requests.

Okay, finally maxed out basic attacks, what next for my striker?

Legendary Super Duck locked in mortal combat with SSB Vegito

Pea and Leak watersports.

Because it'll piss off the autist and it'll probably make the creators of them both mad.

Can players get Super Trunks' Dual Masenko?

You should, if he doesn't make it you'll have Pence as president.

How long until the event? How many hours?

Calling all humans to join the human corner of safety.

spinfagging. Featuring at least all these CaCs

Can someone upload the shopaholic mod somewhere?
For some reason every time I open Xenoversemods.com I get a white page with the word error

>see this only recently

Hey, drawanon if you're still lurking at all.
Thanks. If I knew who you were I'd give you a hug or some shit.

Leak please, don't care if its lewd, but I'd rather it not be. Boots are F. Trunks' but solid black.

i.imgur.com/wfviij2.jpg

Veeky Forums breaks every time at this time of night.
I don't really care honestly, would rather just see some non-lewd art first, doesn't matter to me either way though.

This CaC I found.

Time to introduce myself, I guess.
I added all of my information to the google doc. Hope to play with some of you ps4 bros soon.

Can you draw me?

threadly reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=eEwVI2XguVE

Do whatever with this, really.

Good idea, my ningen. Open up.

Hell yeah

youtu.be/W-cCbpvfLRs

gotta keep tryin

You're right, the savior has come.

The Warrior with a pure heart, the one who fights for Justice all across the universe. The Legendary Super Saiyan God Beerus Dreamed of, Trunks!

worlds strongest human training his students

i dunno, something seems off about you, you sure you're human?

Gine unmasking Bardock and then scolding him for cheating on her with Towa

Why are ningen so inferior?

FIGHT is the best for cute casual wear.

I request that you draw your own CaC!

Nope.

Dunno.

say that to my face not online, see what happens

i dunno, something seems off about you, you sure you're human?

So I pretty much set up this outfit as my "Seasonal Wear" where I'll be changing up the color scheme and moves based on the month.

Since it's November and that means late game Fall and Thanksgiving in America, I went with a woodland feel.

Welp, I beat story mode. That was a pretty nice ending, credits aside. Stepping out of the Time Nest and hearing that triumphant music playing felt great, too.

What's up with the guy asking for the World Tournament Gi in the Bamboo Forest?

>he thinks he beat the story

Did you get the true ending.

Don't forget to collect the eggs and come back for more story!

And get the secret ending!

Give him all four parts of the Training Temple Gi. That's what he wants, I guess World Tournament Gi is a translation error

Thanks, I was really confused since he said I had some of it but didn't do anything.

I collected the eggs before I even beat Buu.

Yeah, I know there's more. It was just a nice main ending is all. And I got a lot of good screenshots from it

Not yet.

Being gold is pretty and all, but are there any powerups available to appliances who don't want to bank it all on ki blasts?

Thank you for the training, I feel stronger already.

>tfw love drawing
>am absolute garbage at it
>after drawing something i will always erase it or if i really hate it i'll white out it
how do i stop this

>$100 for a cartoon fighting game for kids months after it's release
Why is this allowed?

Leave it. Doesn't matter if its garbage, leave it. It'll help you to learn exactly where your mistakes are the more you look at it. That way you can actually improve on it.

I've made so much garbage art (hell I still do), over the years, but I still have it to see where I've improved and where I still need improving.

you learn to draw

When do you erase then?

Not that guy, but how do you wrap your head around drawing lines when they don't actually exist in 3D space?

What are you, a filthy commie?

by drawing a projection of it

Everyone can use Potential Unleashed and Kaioken.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sWtp9Jyvj7N6aNcQAxjy3nJz4l0ZaJHdg_vMgmdsqE/edit#gid=790319786

kaioken and unleash potential, same as everyone else

not him but if you're just talking about pencil doodles and sketches, just don't erase. who cares if some throwaway drawing looks bad, it helps the next one look better

>When do you erase then?

Never. I leave my mistakes. So I can look at it and learn from it. Then try to draw it again.

The best way to draw is to look at your environment, how it flows and shapes.

A human body for instance, is an series of ovals and rectangles basically and you draw within that. Lets take the pectoral muscles for instance. Its basically two squares with the edges round off.

Think more in terms of shapes than just lines. A good way to also learn to draw is to look in the mirror, look at how your body works. Where the muscles dip in and out, where the ribcage lines dip, the angle of the hips (these will always be different on the woman since their hip bones are different).

Its a matter of practice really and just trying it over and over and over until you start getting the hang out of it and your hand does things more naturally. Erasing things and trying over doesn't let you realize your mistakes, its just allowing you to repeat them basically without you realizing it.

Next time draw a pic and carefully study it. What is too large or too wide? What doesn't entirely connect? What is off about this compared to what I actually see with my own eyes on the real thing?

This goes for anything, boxes, trees, clothes, etc. Shading and such is a different story, that you have to learn how the sun shines on things or light in general. If its coming from the northwest for instance, the shadows will be in the southeast typically.

with the power of technology, human potential is infinite. My nanomachines allow for even the force of a GEP gun to be at my fingertips,

stamina, probably

So i want to draw small tits, see they still need depth but they're not really spherical, how the fuck do you accomplish that, i can't seem to do it.

>JC Denton
Please tell me you have nothing but bomb skills.

STICK WITH THE PROD

they are spheres

I'm fairly sure /i/ has a guide specifically on making small tits but parents in the room so I can't really go look up how to draw tits

however, IIRC it's the same circle, but simply moved further into the chest, so you see less of it and this it sticks out less

go ask them instead of here

Draw two pears. Erase the top parts as needed. Or draw a very wide or pinched lowercase w (more like a double u than a double v), and draw upward from there connecting with the torso.

Well when i said small tits i meant more like flat, with there being basically nothing there.

Covering the area with LAM's is always a sound precaution. Agent Navarre didn't know what hit her.

then just draw a flat chest?

This is the best boob tutorial I've seen so far.

picture a droplet of water sliding down a flat surface
no matter how small, it will still be wider at the bottom than it is at the top

I'm sure he means almost-flat, not complete flat.

You're basically drawing a man at that point, just with more of a feminine and smaller body without the muscle definition.

You could alternative take a circle. Now pinch that circle at the sides, so its similar to a sort of slightly bent line or pencil if you will, or in a way like a sort of stretch out L that is more rounded. Then you line that with the stomach, going down, too much dip inward towards the stomach will give more definition to the breast size. Whereas the back part you're typically see will be more like a very stretched/wide V, because of a woman's back arch.

>You're basically drawing a man at that point

Now how do i draw really nice butts?

/dbg/ - drawing breasts general

Prods are unfortunately not provided by the Time Patrol. However I have found a truly impressive Dragon Tooth Sword.

Something kind of like this, threw it together real quick, haven't drawn in years.

How do i draw like anything?

>join random
>get some little saiyan grill named papaya
>kick her around for a while
>finish 2 matches with fridge finger laser
>get kicked

How do I?

>i'll never be this good
That's so good for a "quick job" in like 5 years i'll just barely be able to draw an arm...

Do I?

Feel the butt.

Embrace the butt.

Become one with the butt.

I love butts with all my heart but i can't give them the definition i need for them to live up to my own standards.
>we have non drawfags who are better at drawing than our actual drawfags
who'd a thunk it

Its mostly just lines really. The smaller lines you see I completely added after the fact. Honestly, its all just wobbly shit really.

Since you want to know about small breasts, they're kind of like pic related. You just sort of rough out the edges, connect shit, and fill in some other random bits when you get used to drawing the form.

Basically this is all drawing really is. You sort of get used to it after drawing stuff for awhile and sort of piecing it together slowly. Like I said, wobbly shit.

>in like 5 years i'll just barely be able to draw an arm...
if that is what's happening it means you are learning wrong

kek, perfect

I?

>who'd a thunk it

I'd draw for /dbg/ if I had a tablet, mine has been broke for ages and my ass is extremely poor trying to keep myself and my dogs alive, which they come first before random expenses.

fair enough

?

good luck, fellow poorfag

What the fuck are those side things attached to? You're alot more dedicated taino butt user, it's a really nice butt.
I will learn from this experience but seeing it and talking about doing it is easier than actually doing it, i will try, but either way, thank you kind user, you are very sweet.
I can't really draw arms that aren't muscley yet, it's why i only draw thick muscle girls, it hasn't been 5 years but it feels like it's taking forever.
The small arms i try to draw always look too scrawny and it's just awful.

Here you guys can have this, drew it ages ago. Its not great, was trying to do something without lines really.

Did some kaioken testing with L melee boost super souls on saiyan males. A single X, X combo string does about 6000 damage after the 20th hit. If you don't complete the combo on any character though, the damage is garbage.

A human male does about 4000 damage, but only has a 9 hit combo, with one fewer knockbacks. If you kit completely for kaioken and accept that its main function is to have infinite vanishes at x20 so you can stick to someone and drain their defenses, it's more reasonable. Otherwise, just using power within or SSJ2, 3, etc will get more damage. You just won't be able to stop someone (especially the AI) from infinitely vanishing out of attacks. In PvP, I imagine one Dragon Burn will obliterate your whole build, since it becomes so easy to wipe out your stamina, with no way of reliably recovering or protecting yourself from being broken. Even the Soul that gives XL damage resistance when guard broken doesn't really do much.

Quickest way to make money?
I know doing the traditional Dragonball farming and selling Hercule badges but what else is there?

>power within
God, I keep doing that. Unleashed.

>I will learn from this experience but seeing it and talking about doing it is easier than actually doing it, i will try, but either way, thank you kind user, you are very sweet.

Just keep practicing and looking at anatomy and stuff, you'll get used to. Just don't do it too often. Arthritis and cramps aren't fun, take it from me, my hands shake slightly with cramps anymore.

Toriyama's style is a lot of hard angular lines, if you want to look into that specifically. Females he draws tend to have more circlular lines than the males.