byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjyNrGUD2SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=wjyNrGUD2SI

2nd for waifus

Fuck off kiwi

4th for snowmap soon

4nd for teleporting shitters into the Maze of Menace instead of banning them

4th for admins are all cuteys

Snow a shit
Give me spess deserts

I'm a red blooded American thank you very much. I don't live in Australia lite

i like this.

I'd love to see a desert station in the future dude, but right now I'm working on snow station so I guess all I can do for you is recommend you maybe make an issue report or even start coding/mapping it yourself?

The Cuteocracy is real...all the admins are cuties...
Fug.

try using a different method than bisection because it tends to generate those long ass corridors

alternatively use a bell distribution to determine the bisection point, it should give better results

ghetto bell: (rnd() + rnd() + rnd())/3

>tfw teleporting people into the solid rock of the asteroid

>Model the rotation of the body
>Roast in the day
>Vines and cave cratures camping shelter
>Freeze your dick off at night
>Step on spooders that are highly venomous
>Ruins have cultists, monsters, traps and picked over loot
>Blood of your "friends" who had terribly unfortunate accidents are the only way you stayed hydrated enough to make it this far
>Meat's running low
>Can't sleep cause you know that's the only thing that's stopped you from being next

>Long ass corridor
This really energized my prism emitter

I would erp with them but they keep banning me for it ;-;7

Ah, did you do the old, "fax centcomm a dick pic" gimmick?

Will this place exist in 2025?

If man is still alive

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>plapatin is LITERALLY 13 years old
>this much of a manchild already
There's no going back now

>plapatin
literally who

Post broken dreams.

Ain't that the one artist guy from chucklefish?

How odd, never though the tea drinking fag would even try to remake ss13

18:48:28]ADMIN: PM: Plapatin/(borer (990))->Ch0c0latem00se/(borer (615)): are you still there? im lonely
[19:03:08]ADMIN: HELP: Plapatin/(borer (990)): im lonely, please talk to me - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.

[19:26:36]ADMIN: HELP: Plapatin/(borer (990)): this might sound weird, but can one of you guys just have, like, a regular conversation with me? i have no actual friends. - heard by 4 non-AFK admins.
[19:26:44]ADMIN: MOD: JustSumGuy/(unknown) : is he memeing
[19:26:53]ADMIN: MOD: Ch0c0latem00se/(borer (615)) : yes
[19:26:53]ADMIN: MOD: Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander) : he's been in the cuck cage all round

[19:36:58]ADMIN: PM: Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander)->Plapatin/(borer (990)): There's only one clown spot and you wasted it to make yourself an antag
[19:37:14]ADMIN: PM: Plapatin/(borer (990))->Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander): as something that isn't an assistant?????
[19:37:22]ADMIN: PM: Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander)->Plapatin/(borer (990)): Yes and you're lucky I didnt ban you harsher than that.
[19:37:40]ADMIN: PM: Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander)->Plapatin/(borer (990)): You're starting to make me consider doing it now
[19:37:49]ADMIN: PM: Plapatin/(borer (990))->Mr_Pain12/(Syndicate Commander): OH GOD NO PLEASE

[19:53:07]ADMIN: HELP: Plapatin/(Antonidas Tungusta): what can i do to redeem myself from this clusterfuck of a mess i call my time on this server? please respond, even if it's nothing i just really like the fact that someone's talking to me for once - heard by 0 non-AFK admins.

>i just really like the fact that someone's talking to me for once
>heard by 0 non-AFK admins.
This gets me every time.

>Singularity in the bar
>Nobody has gear to be near it
>Everyone dies except for the guy with a head borer
Just fuck my station up

singulo in bar
bar in medbay
just a lil kick of 20 radium in the drinks

what could go wrong?

sacrifice myself for good tv
everyone burns

>sent a golem to the research station to fight the xenos with gold slimes
>someone tells me later the xenos are all on the mining outpost instead
Oops.

>"come to the court for a show"
>yeah alright
>observe the HoS, janitor and assistant in the court around a glass-caged plasma-burnt cargo tech
>the janitor cracks the glass for god knows what reason
>upon mixing with the oxygen, the plasma re-ignites
>watch them all struggle for about 13-ish seconds before succumbing to the flames
>end up rescuing all of them, 2 MIF
good show r8 8/8

just another day in Space Station Thirteen

muh immolations

>Replace all the bar walls and floor tiles with uranium
>Radio transmitter at the counter beaming dank vaporwave pirate radio straight from the dj sat
>Stage 3 singulo surrounded by ~34 passive 100% o2 cooled shards fueling the collectors with gigawatts
>Every table gets a railgun, fork, nuka cola, and plate of soylent virdians
>DNA modifiers instead of arcades
Too cool for school

When you code it

>be me
>plapatin
>think up decently worded, considerably good appeal
>lurk discord for a week to see if anyone's talking about me
>already know the answer, nobody gives a shit about me
>speak up a little bit, small conversation about how im not killette
>"i'll unban you if you sing adele's "hello" in the tune of all star"
>ill fuckin do it
>do it
>get banned from discord
>depression's been pretty bad for the past few weeks, sink deeper into my chair
>4chin isn't responding
>decide to post appeal on the forums, looping says something around the lines of "muh server quality, stay in hippie" and it gets auto-rejected
>[external screaming]
>refuse to have a containment server as my home
>write hasty, passive-aggressive pm to all admins
>humiliated again
>told to grow up
>go to sleep
>wake up
>people still posting about the legend of plapatin the sperg

end my life tbqh famalam

go away
t. hippie rapefugee

If you thought writing a passive-aggresive pm to all admins was something to do let aloen actualyl do it you probably should take their advice and grow up. Away from here.

>tfw vg rapefugees will never be stopped by vore's wall of patient kindness and understanding
In all my years of space, that was the most bizarre.

fuck off you underage shitcunt
there's no legend, you're just another entry in the ban list

yeah mate it's a strict no pooftah zone and you're just a fuckin gay cunt yer underage dickhead

>be a heavy shitter all around
>banned
>"DINDU NOGGIN"
>expecting to leave a mark and hoping people care about you
>appealing to depression
>still not understanding that you belong to hippie
>appealing to the thread
>end my life tbqh famalam

Get out and stay out

He's had multiple permas, he's blown all his chances, and he's proven to continue to lack anything vaguely resembling an ability to make good decisions. Seconding this

Worse than waifuposting

Why did you faggots remove flavor texts?

Changelings

Their inherent flaw of metagaming the 'real' player given lings, genetics or face loss

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying

Basically it let anyone be it a theft or a ling be detected by metabuddies who actually care about flavor text. It also let especially savvy people find their target even after it was cloned into a monkey human or a faceless unknown

But how come every other ss13 server has flavortexts?
Is this also why we're the only server without table climbing? Because the coders are tard wranglers and we're the tards?

They don't know or don't care cause they don't validhunt that hard while they rp. And as you know, coders don't actually play the game so they don't have a chance to find out.

>why does every other server have flavortext

Hippie and TG have it because nobody there uses it so nobody could be arsed to use it.
Bay and Polaris have it because their players are responsible and can be trusted with otherwise balance-breaking features, which is also why they get so much more cool shit than we do.

>m-muh table climbing
Fuck off TG faggot, if you can't find a way around the tables then you need to fuck off. Nobody's adding a crutch for you just because you're sad you're too stupid to play the game.

I always wondered, do they seriously let you just climb right over reinforced tables?

But Baystation and Polaris even have table climbing

Because every other server is shit. No, Im not memeing, Hippie is shit, Bay is shit, vore is shit, Muhreens has interesting guns but is absolute shit, Goon is shit with sprinkles of better features, but still shit.

Table climbing is a cancer that any codebase of ss13 should realize they don't actually need. Realism be damned, its a plain outright crutch so shitters run rampant, nobody really needs it and only greytide wants it.

So I've been exclusively playing on the Veeky Forums server and now I'm going to try the Veeky Forums server

what's different?

>which is also why they get so much more cool shit than we do.

Since when did they let dumb shit retards on vgstation?

Everything. Not worth asking, just try.

If admins ban you for mental instability you're fucked. You'll never win the appeal, it's impossible. They'll just call you a depressed sperg and keep you banned.

It's like going back in time, and not in a good nostalgic way

>bay is shit
Bay is literally the best server. It's playerbase is filled with mature human beings with a sense of humor beyond 'LMAO NIGGERS AND NAZIS HAHA VALIDZ', who can actually play the game as something other than TTT in space.

Fuck off, we're full.

>implyign bay doesn't have cooler features
Literally everything they have is cooler than our shit, and if you insist otherwise, you're either a brainwashed faggot who hasn't actually played on Bay, or a coder who goes 'm-muh Veeky Forums pride we'z da best'. Veeky Forums is shit tier in terms of code and players.

>tfw the first time you get shot just after touchdown and spend 2 hours of your life on medbay's wild ride never getting to even see the ayy's because of a guy so terrible he shoots at nothing through you just after leaving the rasp

You shouldn't cause you'll just hurt the quality of the server. Your kind have done enough as is.

this shit works weird
I was about to operate someone, I asked where is the gauze and got laughed at

fuck
you are a pair of fucktards

Most 'advanced' jobs require you to re-learn a lot. Keep the wiki open.

Fuck off TG. Nobody wants your retarded shit here, go back to your shithole of a server where you aren't ruining anything further.

This game is not TTT in space, and you need to fuck off. Especially fuck off out of medbay, because it's obvious you're too retarded to learn it.

Illegal immigrants have had disastrous impacts on us over the years. tg and reddit basically dragged us down into the sewer that is your containment server

>implying
fuck off retard, its VG and bay that are containment servers for the roleplayer autists like you
fuck off faggot

VG was originally founded on the platform of being a home between bay tier enforced RP and tg's Trouble in terrorist town random deathmatch

I would, but any desire I had to play with these people is now gone
you know, I started playing just two months ago

a fucking pair of months

I don't understand anything of the story between you and Veeky Forums, why the hate or if something is ruined or not, but you definitely sound like the assholes here.
When I commented there I wanted to try the game all I heard were words of encouragement and here all I heard here is shitposting trying to defend it as if your server was a circlejerking club where only a few were allowed, you are not making much of a good case for yourselves

Good. Fuck off, retard. Stay on TG, it's a containment server for TTT cancer like you.

You sound like a crybaby that wouldn't like it here anyway so this is probably better for us both

do you treat every person who wants to start the same?

no, user, you are the asshole

>calling tgstation Veeky Forums
>calling Veeky Forumsstation VG

>wants to start
You already started, you started on the wrong server. Now fuck off back to it, because there isn't any room on Veeky Forums for cancer like you. I don't give a fuck what you think, the fact of the matter is you're tainted by TG and their shitty TTT culture.
Now, fuck off, retard. Back to your containment server.

he is right though

Every person isn't a little bitch so you can take that back

>post a little over 90 seconds after

Stop samefagging, retard. Go away, nobody wants you here and you're too much of a casual crybaby to play here anyways.

>I would, but any desire I had to play with these people is now gone
Oh. Good riddance, then.

Cause TG are fucking terrorists that kill the quality of rounds with deathmatch. They leave their containment server and kill everything they touch

Cause they were happy for you to leave and be a burdensome tumor elsewhere

But that's not a bad thing?

>believing the thread on server matters
>wanting special treatment for being new

Back to the tranny server to be scared of words like Nigger or Faggot. Here we are not triggered by sex change surgery or having a white male captain.

your first mistake was listening to those in the thread

>encouraging the TG faggots to come here
Fuck off retard.

How about those flamethrowers guys?

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that think the thread is in any way representative of the quality of the players on the server

But it is. The majority of the server goes on the thread, the majority of the server acts ingame as they do on the thread, and the majority of the server is a bunch of Hippie tier transplants who care more about getting muh clicks or muh greentext than having any sort of interesting, fun, or new round.

>ai tells me to sabotage ame
>do it
>someone thought it was a welderbomb

turns out 50 units in a 14 core ame sort of makes a big explosion

Is that guy still working on Doomstation?

Doomstation when? Any updates?

>Join in just in time to observe that masterful clowning
>Mfw the shuttle door opened

>THAT FUCKING SHUTTLE RIDE

>the majority of the server acts ingame as they do on the thread
not really

That was me, because I saw someone going into cargo through north maintenance with a fueltank merely seconds before
Though I quickly realized that wasn't the case

So you're saying that most players here are not in fact self absorbed asshats who care more about validhunting and powergaming, who have no interest in any form of roleplay whatsoever?

Everything up until the validhunting and powergaming part is what I'm saying.

Emilia banned for metacommunication when?

You may actually be braindamaged if you truly believe the dumb shit you just wrote. Holy shit.

The thread matters, even elim agrees.

A bad thread brings in bad players.

When you make a ban request

GIVE ENGI BORGS ARMS WHEN