/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3199

Flustered Shizune Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

web-japan.org/kidsweb/explore/calendar/april/schoolyear.html
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Propaganda_Truck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dziady
youtube.com/watch?v=PbLPs4Ns6Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nth for fuck you I lost by 16 seconds!!!!

First for Lilly

first for best girl

For Mish and disappointing edition

Nth for a happy Hana!

one day lad

ksg suicide pact when? once we're dead we can be with our cripple girls forever

relax lad, living ain't only about being with a crippled girl. Go ride some dolphins in a zoo, helped me when I was feeling like you

i cant go outside

why

because i am broken

Good morning ksg.
Didn't sleep well.
Anyone wanna keep me company?

then rebuild yourself. you don't have much to lose
hellooo

>bruh just rebuild yourself
I love this meme

okay, then just blogpost on cambodian cockpiercing communities.

>step one

That fic ruins FluffAndCrunch's entire continuity for me.

hellooo

here have a non-stretchy version

Was there ever any discussion about giving Lilly sunglasses?

slept badly too and monday is inching it's way under my skin. go strong nigga

I think it's happened before, yes.

Don't know if they're necessary in a place like Yamaku where everyone else is disabled anyway. I don't think Lilly would be the type to feel the need to 'conceal' her condition anyway.

Oh, thanks man, you too. Good to see you can keep your spirits up.

forcing it. I feel robbed of precious time feeling stressed out about things I can't possibly change, but having a time machine to help me take a quick nap would be nice.
Should really look for a comfy night guard job

Forcing it can be good, sometimes.
I know about feeling stressed and things being unchangeable too.
>comfy night guard job
Ah, the night owl type?

>Still talking about this VN.

> nightowl type
yes. I like to take foggy low res pictures when I /nightwalk/ drunk. Having a job thats at least similar to that would be nice.
I don't like being a teacher, kids are starting to crawl into my skin
hello

I want to sneak a portable speaker onto Shizune that plays Hitler speeches as she walks around town.

I've been there before. Daytime man recently though, being sober might have something to do with it.
I did get a nice shot of the full moon among some clouds last night, though.

Hey there Skynet. Things going well?

Gotta throw Hell March in that playlist.

Good I can finally use my thumb for Overwatch again.

Hell March is too good for her.

I like watching the sun rise. I don't know why it matters so much to me but it do.
I'm off to eat lad. Nice talking to ya

Excellent. Get 'em good.

Maybe just some RA2 propaganda truck quotes?

Me too, or setting. It's not really a 'like' though, just an odd feeling, like some kind of strange energy.

There's not propaganda truck in RA2.

thanks babe, in return, id like you to have this ridiculously handsome conspiracy theorist

What the fuck is the timeline of japanese schoolyear? Including the festivals, holidays and shit

The Japanese school year begins in April, not in September like in the United States and other countries. The first term runs to around July 20, when summer vacation begins. Kids return to school in early September for the second term, which lasts until about December 25. The final term begins in early January and continues to late March.

Most people think spring - when life begins anew - is the perfect time to start new things. Kids get excited and are full of expectations when the new school year approaches. Early April is also the time when cherry blossoms are in full bloom. So when people think about entrance to new schools and the start of a career, they often conjure up images of these beautiful blossoms. Many schools have cherry trees growing on their grounds, and parents like taking pictures of their kids entering school for the first time under the light-pink blossoms.

There are some, though, who want to change the school year so that it starts in September. They say that this will make it easier for students in other countries to come and study here and for Japanese students to attend schools abroad. But because spring is so closely associated with new beginnings, the school year will probably continue to start in April.

The fiscal year, which the government and businesses use in planning their annual activities, also starts in April.

- web-japan.org/kidsweb/explore/calendar/april/schoolyear.html

Do the dorms open on day one or before the start of the year? Is there some official Yamaku bulletin made by the devs.

>[x] Bitchslap

Good Morning, /ksg/

I would assume they open a week or two prior to school starting.
Personally both that and the 'American system' seem a bit fucked to me because you have your summer break mid year. Here school starts late-Jan/early-Feb and goes for four 10~ week terms with two week breaks in between with summer vacation at the end.

Yeah there is.
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Propaganda_Truck
I forgot it was actually an Allied vehicle though, so never mind.

Thanks to you too!

Hey there. Feelin' good?

>[x] Comfort Misha

Hello cutie

So what's the American/European equivalent of the blooming of the cherry blossoms? It's not Fall/leaves changing colors, because they also have that in Japan, eh?

I guess we don't have an equivalent.

>What is lambing season
>What is spring cleaning

That kind of three grow nearly everywhere though
There's a lot of them in my town, I guess everyone agreed that these tree were neat.

Spring desalination of shoes

Does Shizune actually know about Hisao and Misha cheating by the end of her route? She doesn't directly mention it, and she seems more just upset that all her friends are being weird and distant.

Dziady kurwa!

>spring related shit

Yeah, I guess.

Just seems like the cherry blossoms carry more importance in Japanese culture. Or maybe it's an overblown VN meme.

>Dziady kurwa

silly poles

>spring related shit
Fuck, nevermind, it's autumn related. For spring related Polish stuff, Marzanna!

Silly google translate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dziady

You both fucked it up.

It's both japanese thing and an anime meme together with "high school is so best ebin xdd"

Probably the reason why Yamaku was created in the first place. The kids would get fucking roasted in normal school. Jap schools are a nightmare if you can't fit in.

>tfw Lilly will never come out of your monitor to kiss you

I only misread which season we're talking about here!

Pretty sure that every shcool could be nightmare if you can't fit in.

>Hanako
>roasted

>B-but wikipedia says Spring and Autumn and wikipedia must be more right than someone who lives there.

Agreed. Kids and teenagers are fucking brutal.

Okay, this is the first time I hear about celebrating Dziady during spring.

Cripples are shamefur dispray in japan and they have a MASSIVE bullying problems. Nobody talks about it so they were so much butthurt about Koe no katachi that they sued the author.

Damn right!
Plus bullying was tons of fun if you where on the winning side!

>people dislike this girl

>People like Shitzune

Well then...

>Nobody talks about it so they were so much butthurt about Koe no katachi that they sued the author.
Care to tell us a story?

>People have functioning brains

>people are blind to her virtues

but misha is a lesbian

it's pretty much the same for european high schools, and for high schools in general, i guess

She isn't necessarily only a lesbian. She could be bi.

>logic and reason fall on deaf ears when it comes to shizbros.

Shizune and Lilly are related. Let's just say they're both good.

Yeah, but western world isn't stuck in the medieval ages when it comes to some stuff.

They author was portraying bullying of disable and bullying in general, Shouko's mom was abandoned by pretty much her whole family because having a disabled kid is a "curse."

Not sure if the manga got backing of the jap association for deaf even before the lawsuit.

Now it has a movie out and they are even going to screen it in schools although I'm not really sure if it is gonna solve anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbLPs4Ns6Eg

>Yeah, but western world isn't stuck in the medieval ages when it comes to some stuff.
Well, some stuff. Maybe not the same stuff.

>People unironically trying to convince others that Shizune is in any way shape or form good
It's like you really want everyone to get lobotomized

I just learned something about my own country from you!

Might as well be bi

If that was the case... Say Hitler had a cousin Hans who was basically neutral. So if Hitler was Hans' cousin, that makes Hitler good?

Well in the west you certainly won't get your ass sued for adressing bullying.

Nope. Lilly is sweet, caring, intelligent and beautiful.
Shizune is abrasive, caustic, egotistical and I won't comment on looks the whole short hair and glassees 'smart' look never appealed to me.

>Yeah, but western world isn't stuck in the medieval ages when it comes to some stuff.
>We're so progressive because its the current year

>Koe no Katachi
Fascinating. But why were they getting sued n' shit? And by whom?

you're right on this point

>We're so progressive because its the current year
>replying with /pol/ memes

>But why were they getting sued n' shit? And by whom?
Because you don't talk about this in japan. Not sure by whom. I guess angry japs.

>>replying with /pol/ memes
>Coming up with stuff that can be so easily refuted by /pol/ memes

Also just watched the video.
>mfw a pair of hearing aids can cost upwards of 800 dollary doos and she lost 8 pairs of them to that cunt
>mfw she started bleeding
>mfw I don't have enough Lillys to accurately describe mfw because they're all so happy

>Because you don't talk about this in japan. Not sure by whom. I guess angry japs.
Fascinating...

>Coming up with stuff that can be so easily refuted by /pol/ memes
Just becaue faggots spam pol meemays 24/7 doesn't mean you are refuting something.

i dont know how much longer i can go on ksg...

Do you want to talk? If you don't think you can last any longer, have you thought about a fresh start? Moving towns, just vanishing.

its too late for that. even if i had enough money/was able to vanish and move somewhere on my own, ill never be able to live with the memory of all this time ive lost spent inside my room. i picked up katawa shoujo because i thought it would help distract me from the loneliness and isolation caused by my condition but all it did was remind me of all the things ive missed in life, and that ill never be able to experience. sorry about the blogpost.

More of these charts

>ill never be able to live with the memory of all this time ive lost spent inside my room
...then make it up for that lost time?
I don't understand what you're saying

And just becaue faggots spam pol meemays 24/7 doesn't mean it's wrong.
Would you prefer if I use my big boy words rather than a concise phrase that conveys all the information I need it to?

Your post heavily implies a belief that ideals should be based on their age rather than their merit in sense that new ideals are inherently better than older ones regardless of what the ideal actually is. This is bad as it is nothing more than an attempt to (ironically given the context of this argument) bully the opposition while at the same time making your self seem superior in your own modernisation.

Perhaps the Japanese are wrong in this belief but in any case it is not wrong because it is an idea that stems from the medieval era (whether or not that is true).

Don't do that to yourself. It's never too late. Be humble, leave everything behind. Learn to live a different kind of life. It doesn't matter what already happened, what you lost, what you didn't achieve in the past. The only thing that matters is what is ahead of you and you alone have the power to change that, to make it something that you want to get to, something worthwhile to experience.

This counts as a chart right?

>emi agreeing to marriage
Please. With all her weird hangups?

ive never had any friends. i dropped out of school in year 10 because of muh soshul anxiety. i tried to get help for it but my mum assumed i was lazy and offered nothing besides screaming insults whenever i tried to talk to her. i turned 18 a month ago and i havent left the house in 4 years.

It's not like they are that bad. Certainly something you can work out with her.

Search for help. There are plenty of places and people who can help you. Your country probably has a safety net for homeless and lost people. Find these people and ask for help. I don't think you can rely on your family.

Don't wanna sound like an asshole, but there's not much to it.
What happened happened, you can't change that now, but you need to go somewhere... or not. Your choice. You're still a damn kid tho it's not so late.

>tea in a can

ive been getting "help", meaning they put me on an anti-anxiety medication (duloxetine) which doesnt even work anymore. it used to make me at least able to go outside without being afraid of someone looking at me, but now all it does is make me feel extremely nauseous if i forget to take one/dont eat properly before i take one. and the stress and depression that comes with realizing that i completely missed out on having any kind of normal adolescence makes me feel sick at all other times anyway.

go where man. and do what? the thought of just going shopping to pick up a few things makes me want to curl up and cry, how would i be able to live independently?

To be fair, they also talk often about cans of coffee.

By becoming stronger.

and how do i do that, chad?

Yeah but coffee is coffee
Tea is tea, nigga