overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Widowmaker

Why do they keep giving her good bodyshot damage?

They should just give her a passive that makes headshots more powerful based on health pool so her current damage to non-tanks are unaffected but she gives tanks problems.

Fags.

Soon

I love Hana.

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 13
13 DAYS WITHOUT FIRST STRIKE
WOO WOO

whats wrong with her thighs

;_;

reporting for duty

They not wrapped around my waist.

Loli
Sombra

That picture is too crowded. Fixed it for you.

She already has an increased headshot modifier compared to every other hero. Rather than 2.0x damage, it is 2.5x damage. A fully charged headshot deals 300 damage. Against armor it is 295 damage, and suddenly having 300 health removed is bad news for Zarya.

I don't think they should continue increasing her charge rate.

Ana fucks with Tracer and Reaper way harder than McCree. Currently Ana is the second best 1v1 character in the game after Roadhog

The only DPS players I see who DONT complain about Ana are plat or lower where they've never seen a good Ana.

>waist
B-but user... she is not real

>Someone tries to make me support in comp
>Pick Widow and work on my sniping

>he doesn't want to to watch the two officers pound young mcmeme's boipussy

what are you, a fag?

sauce?

How many of these do you truly find good designs? Be honest.

>someone makes me fill anything ever
>dont because im not a canadian

>someone picks bastion on attack
>everyone gets behind the idea and steamrolls the other team

how do you use genji ult? i cant see shit when enemies are in my face and sometimes they escape me just by running

>loli
>anal
i wanna say shad, but i'm not that familiar with his 'work'

Hold M1 and jump around. You'll be higher than most people's heads, so you need to look down.

Why doesn't Pharah have a forward boost too? That would make her way better.

McCree has a high pick rate than Roadhog in tourneys though. McCree is way more useful than Roadhog because he does not rely on a projectile hook to get kills. Yes hook is a projectile not a hitscan it has been tested over and over to prove this fact.

Why are so many of them niggers? The robot designs look alright

The black girls, Nightwing, Noseman and Remove Kebab are good.

everyone else looks too generic or are omnic scum

>I play comp because I'm too good for quickplay but I'm not good enough to put the team first and actually win

t. gold

I don't care, I want her to call me daddy.

Cyclops robot and the bottom black lady are the only interesting one to me.

>Remove Kebab

That has to be the most boring uninspired design there. Who were a camo to a photoshoot anyway? Oh my name is there but I am going to conceal myself.

That would be correct, it travels 40m a second, and it's maximum range is 21m, making it reach max distance in about half a second.

Roadhog sees most of his use in 3-tank setups.

No I just embrace the canon.

dont you mean papi?

believe me thats no shadman

I have avoided hook many times. It is definitely not even pseudo hitscan as you are trying to prove. :D

the nigress with white hair, the red robot and nightwing are the only ones I can see being future heroes. Everybody else is generic as fuck

>ywn overcome your bronze tier physical limitations no matter how much you learn about the game

Delete this.

Anyone else think these are just lore only characters? We saw two of them show up in Ana's comic. I don't think blizzard throws out designs like that.

Yes McCree is better than Roadhog, I'm just bringing up Roadhog to compare with 1v1 viability of Ana.

Ana desperately needs to be bad at something. She's good at long range, she's good up close, she has the best healing, she has a hard stun which is easier to land than a Hanzo arrow, etc etc

1075 overshekkels waiting

No.

Better save up 2000.

j*sus fucking chr*st waifucancer in this general is out of control

the npcs, yeah. Sounds likely

>shad
not his artstyle, but I'm gonna guess within a month he'll create one anyways.

While that one is amazing too black with purple/pink is one of my favorite color combinations.

It would be cool though, no? The universe seems empty now and you can have these characters to expand the lore but you are not forced to actually make them heroes.

The girl to the right, third from the bottom, looks like some kind of proto-Pharah.
Also, that girl in the bottom middle was probably Sombra.

Friendly reminder to switch over to the superior Japanese voices for a better gaming experience.

Bottom right is confirmed to be Doomfist

>waifucancer
>out of control
Well i guess you are new here. Welcome to /owg/ fellow traveller!

Also posting best girl.

>Ana desperately needs to be bad at something.

>squishie health pool
>can't self heal without wasting a major part of her kit
>heal rate relies on your aim and how much bunny hopping your team wants to do
>healing can never keep more than one person alive at once

It is really easy to spot a shit ana

d.va is op in ptr

I like my VA's to be alive.

The only reason to play with Japanese audio is to avoid fucking D.Va's english voice but its not worth it overall.

Sombra was never part of Overwatch. Everyone there is an Overwatch agent.

anything in japanese voice is superior imo

Cutest and best pairing

Good taste you have there pardner.

D.Va has the best English voice though. You just have shit taste.

>Join comp game
>Someone tries to break the ice by being friendly
>"Hi guys! What do we need"
>Meme pick and lose to teach them a lesson

I still believe it's Micheal Chu who posts these all the time.

No, it sounds fake and forced. Reminder her voice actor got the least amount of cheers at the panel because she couldn't make her voice anything like the game with heavy sound changes.

from top left to bottom then right
>Its either 『WHITE ALBUM』or young genji
>More robots are always good, 9/10
>big, red and swole, 9/10
>boring reinhart
>eh/10
>Black blonde woman. Probably from numbani, eh
>Metal jaw. bad haircut
>indiscriminate black guy/10
>indiscriminate colored guy/10
>Black woman with augments and tubes out of her back. She never asked for this
>original doto legion commander. 10/10
>The stupidest visor I have ever seen
>Asian girl with colored hair #55436/10
>Widow but weaker
>Lucio but with a deeper voice

gook here, she has an awful Korean accent. change to Korean VA for superior 디바 experience.

>squishie health pool

Uh?

She has 200+100 and a hard stun. She's more durable than Reinhardt

Ask any 3500+ Tracer if they'd rather 1v1 a tank or Ana

>heal rate relies on your aim and how much bunny hopping your team wants to do

Post your rank m8, ana hitting teammates is not an issue

>healing can never keep more than one person alive at once
The only AOE healers are Ana and Lucio (who's the worst healer in the game and never picked for his healing) or Zen with ult (which grenade hard counters)

>d.va
>op
Pick one or git gud.

why did they buff bodyshot quickscope mlg widow again? don't they realize that this is pure cancer?

I don't even know what some characters sound like in English desu

B-Bad frogposter.

>tfw this has happened to me before ;_;

Should simply increase her headshot mutiplier by 6x or something then drop the scoped shot damage to 50 or something to compensate. Make her HAVE to get headshots to be effective.

You know, like how the Sniper in TF2 functions, no headshot? No kills.

Obviously give her lower cooldowns on grapple or something to compensate for lower base damage but seriously, a sniper who can be effective bodyshotting has zero place in any fps.

>trying too hard

>maid tracer
BLIZ WHEN

>be mid plat
>matched against plat in QP
>hit diamond
>masters and grandmasters everywhere in QP
>hit mid diamond
>low plat/high gold in QP

PTR D.Va might end up being OP

If we see a high D.Va pickrate people will figure out how retarded DM is.

I'm not sure if that'd work but I'm certainly not opposed to making her have the highest skill floor in the game.

Is aKm the best DPSer in the world?

Enjoy not knowing when enemy has teleport

Akm makes me wanna stop playing mccree. I'll never be that good.

Remove the damage on the grenade as a start, as it stands if you get the drop on her she has her pro-mlg granny combo to drop on you for 140 burst with a grenade and a shot that also swings her HP by 120.
Its more napkin math than anything, I'd even be for her to have 300 damage that ignores armor to compensate. I'm just tired of this game doling out shitter feel-good mechanics like sniper body-shots, huge logs for hanzo and so on.

Girl

>he doesn't know Japanese

QP has its own MMR that varies wildly placing ping and quick search queues above everything else

Her current damage can be 120x2.5=300. What you're suggesting right now would be a straight nerf.

If they would do that I think they should give her a bit more damage to make her more rewarding.

TEREPO-TA WA DOKO DA

That's not true lmao

Yes, it is. Sorry but your waifu has the worst voice in the game, at least in the English version.

I thought Chu would be a much bigger fan of Mercy/Genji

>2 McRees playing in a high rank korean game
Why do Koreans hack?

>Overwatch pre-download for future update
When is the official sombra update taking place?

in two weeks

He is. Though if there is some level of moderation and control in the writing then Mercy/Genji will either be done but it will be done well or it won't be done.

You don't want Chu to have certain pet characters and favoritism or worse have characters that he shits on constantly because there is no control.

Time to reap.

Gooks are crooks

Removing grenade entirely would make her balanced but I think the heal block is a good mechanic on it's own.

I'd remove healing and damage on her grenade and make sleep dart a slow or slow/interrupt that doesn't stun you but stops certain ults.

Giving her a HARD stun projectile that comes out instantly is an awful idea. People are only currently tolerating it because it's the only reliable counter to nanoboost.

Nerfs to Zarya, Extra 100HP means she can't be one-clipped anymore by her and with D-matrix if you are a decent player you can reallly stretch that HP into a lot of bullshit.

Couple this with her increased movement while shooting and her DPS skyrockets. Its insane how much better D'va on ptr is.
I'd be willing to compromise and say buff her damage in some way, but the point is no sniper should be effective for bodyshotting. TF2 sniper is the pinnacle of sniper design in fps games. Effective enough to run games if played well, but requires a great player at the helm. Widow is the worst designed sniper in FPS as a whole and in her current state should never be allowed to be meta again.

Pump her damage for headshots, give her fire-rate a hit, nerf the fuck out of her bodyshots and you have the recipe for a very strong sniper, that doesn't wiggle between cancer and useless.
Who knows, Either next week or in 2. Smart money is on the Arcade feature and all that hitting next week and sombra the week after.

>QP has its own MMR

Since 2 weeks, I am not sure of this anymore. One game, you face a 2600 McCree who can't hit Zenyatta, next game a 4000 McCree.