/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mazetism-is-dumb.tumblr.com/post/153119222895/couple-siege-weapons
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2470/?
dropbox.com/s/lkthg84c3b6z16w/Standart Female Hairs HDT v1.3.7z?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/5w3137v2ugzyu1p/Standart Male Hairs HDT v1.0.7z?dl=0
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730/?
dropbox.com/s/8oxz92sk3lki5l0/because mer ladies need love too plus facegen.7z?dl=0
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/?
youtu.be/leLgke1jp4k
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61206/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifus, lore and siege weapons.

Solitude has catapults!

>grow up
wew lad, no.

it's SSE, it's fucked, I think there are some enhanced distant textures out but not sure yet

compare this image side by side, this is also a 90% compressed .jpg and it's not grainy
I think you aren't capturing your AA, are you using sweetFX for AA while taking shots with ENB or FRAPS? Because those won't catch the sweetfx AA

I don't know why, but his face looks like something from DBZ. Maybe it's the eyes.

>siege weapons
How.
Is that a new mod or something?

Nobody expects the thalmor inquisition !

>go to fix marked for death follower bug
>check follower's armor rating
>NEGATIVE 2679.95
fucking hell

Will we get sexlab for SE?

Do not use the catapults!

I asked Maze to release his siege weapon mod he was working on. It adds ballistas to Whiterun, that work, and catapults to Solitude. They dont work. Even better, they work with City Overhaul mods.

mazetism-is-dumb.tumblr.com/post/153119222895/couple-siege-weapons

Some day maybe. But SE doesn't even have SKSE yet so it won't be anytime soon

does CBBE work in special edition? If so, are any armor replacers compatible with that as well?

The base models suck and I really don't want to drudge through the game without at least SOMETHING nice to look at. I tried installing them but they catastrophically crashed the game to the point where all I could do was reset my computer to get functionality back.

That's neat.

Eventually, yeah.

guess im sticking with my japenese h games then

>Reposting the exact same picture within minutes

This is autism

what the fuck are you doing

Nothing

Ya ever find a mod you like the look of, but decide not to download because the mod creator is such a disgusting meme spewing shit?

Most of Apollodown's mods?

Any chance you're talking about better shaped weapons?

That's a trebuchet you fucking cocksucker

I was talking about

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2470/?

But I guess I'm not alone in avoiding mods because of the creator.

S-sorry

>demand that I step away as they do Imperial business
>drew their swords if I got close
>they go into a bush and come out a few seconds later
That's sexual tension for you

That's pretty cringey. For me it depends on the mod: if they choose advertising stale memes and tumblr .gifs over the actual mod I won't bother, and if it's something like a quest mod, complete with Doge memes, I'll ignore it because they're clearly not the most clever individual.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

what if there were no waifus and no lore
but only harmony

How do I use SSEdit to see which mod is fucking up the new water flow settings?

ng

put in your entire load order and see which mods are editing the affected cell(s)

So it's a cell by cell thing? Ok, thanks.

i'm kind of confused.
Is there any mention of siege equipment in TES lore?
Was there even a single castle siege documented in the books.
Sure, there's catapults when you play the civil war questline, but out of it there's not a single hint at any siege stuff.

There are catapults in vanilla Skyrim and various siege weapons in TES Online.

Which mods from the old skyrim work with SSE? The texture mods for characters are still good right?

lol no, SSE doesn't support uncompressed textures anymore. You need to compress them with Intel's .dds tool

Personally, I think that he looks like Gollum. Why is he so thin in this drawing?

Can someone recommend some physics enabled hair?
KS hair is nice but most of it is kinda ridiculous looking.

That's exactly what the Thalmor want.

dropbox.com/s/lkthg84c3b6z16w/Standart Female Hairs HDT v1.3.7z?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/5w3137v2ugzyu1p/Standart Male Hairs HDT v1.0.7z?dl=0

knock yourself out

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730/?

Heh... I knew that..

How to into pre-racemenu qt elf?

Thanks!

those laugh lines add 20 years

And there's no way to get rid of them.

You don't

Get EEO

First for knights

Post combat

Custom Races, WICO, and dropbox.com/s/8oxz92sk3lki5l0/because mer ladies need love too plus facegen.7z?dl=0

Don't use EEO, its garbage for making elves

is summon frost attronach good?

better than flame even if most enemies seem to be dragur or vampires?

Is there a skyrim mod that makes it easier to pick the dialogue choice I want? How the fuck did the game get released this way where you can click on one choice and another gets selected, constantly?

A mod that redoes the AI or adds in number hotkeys (like that fallout 4 mod) is what I'm talking about

>>Don't use EEO, its garbage for making elves
And still better than what you posted.

they're good for tanking

>How the fuck did the game get released this way where you can click on one choice and another gets selected, constantly?
LITERALLY EVERY TIME

>try to buy something off vendor
>accidentally go back to dialogue

>tanking
won't they just soak up aoe damage from my fireballs and then aggro?

Without Racemenu EEO does just fine since you cant even adjust the sliders other than vanilla.

just remove/edit the racial normals.

Just wiggle the mouse over the options until it responds.

don't hit them

Because you scroll to the option you want with your left pad and press X :^)

Better dialogue controls

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/?

I don't know if there's one for SE.

just use a controler

The link he gave has custom facegen sliders

When the Thalmor Inquisition insists on sending no less than thirty-seven separate messengers - some within five minutes of each other - over the course of three days announcing their approach four days later, yes, yes everyone does expect them.

It's very annoying, and the paperwork is worse.

Seriously, stop sending Thalmor lawyers, they insist on triplicate for everything. Everything! Even the little note saying 'Out to Lunch!' That's the Bretons' shtick!

Hmm, at least with Dunmer it's easier to get something manageable than with Bosmer

>Defeated miraak
>cant refund perks in a tree without legendarying it
did I do something wrong?

read the black book again

Supposedly both that modder's UI mods work with SE. Gonna give it a whirly whirl.

Currently, I'd recommend just playing regular skyrim over special edition due to the mods. SE is still new, so most of the big mods have not been ported over yet.

any enchanting tables in raven rock?

loaded up on shit i want to enchant before dumping

I think in the basement of the mansion there that you can take over.

Why would the Enclave have Enchanting Tables?

Tel Mithryn or your manor you get for helping out House Redoran

Hopefully got the grainyness sorted.

Based, thank you

Close dialogue and open again, it fixes the bug.

I already have almost all of the significant mods I used in oldrim in SE, all that's really missing are TK dodge, racemenu, some textures here and there, and some custom weapons/armor. I like that some mod makers have been invigorated to update their stuff instead of just doing simple ports, as well.

youtu.be/leLgke1jp4k
Anyone know more like this?

>tfw the Souls Menu mod will never be ported to SSE

We know that for sure?

The author of that mod hasn't been working on it for a long time now, no way that he's still around once skse64 gets released.

I tried to use Souls Menu, but I found it to be a chore to fumble for the right hotkey and the right time.

Plus I rarely have a reason to use more than one or two weapons.

I use it with a controler and TK dodge. I basicall have a Dark Souls controller layout.

That makes sense. On a keyboard it's too much of a mess.

Maybe if I had a mememouse like the Naga or something.

yes they do, some need the skinned mesh fix, but for the most part yes

You're not really meant to use more than like 3 weapons with it anyway. It's really handy for potions especially, though. I also have that menu unpausing mod so I can't just go into my inventory and change things.

I have a similar thing going on but I also have the chatpad hooked into my controller so I can have more buttons for mods without having to use a modifier key lol

>I also have that menu unpausing mod so I can't just go into my inventory and change things.

I heard that thing was buggy AF

Does it work with SE?

It's really freaky if your framerates are bad. Before when I was playing on win10 and didn't have all of my vram available to use, it was unusable and would crash the game immediately.

Dont see why not. It's just a .swf file that goes in your interface

Did you go back to win7 at some point then?

If so, what sort of performance changes did you experience? I'm just curious since I've never been on anything but win7 (and vista but that was a while ago.)

Thou shall not suffer the necromancer to live

Todd calls you out of the blue and tells you that they're out of ideas for where TES VI should be set. You get to pick any province in Tamriel. Which province do you set the next game in? Todd wants to appeal to as many people as possible, but to retain the elements of what makes TES stand out in the world of fantasy.

Yes I did go back to win7. My FPS was pretty good in general on win10 but there were major hiccups between cells and especially between holds where you have multiple sets of landscape textures at once etc.

Game is very smooth on win7. I am duel booting specifically for Skyrim. I have a GTX 1080 so being limited to 4gb of vram was ridiculous.

What is the Enhanced Shaders (F:NV Mod) of Skyrim?

What are some good followers depth/interactionwise? 99% of follower mods are just some tittymonsters with the most generic vanilla follower functionality.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61206/?

Hammerfell with DLC in Cyrodiil and pirate DLC involving summerset isles and the islands inbetween

Imperial controlled Black Marsh. Imperial architecture and cities brushing right up against the wilds of argonia. Instead of carts, you have those worm thingies for immershun fast travel.

Space