pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDidEV47LI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

what is wrong with that faggot that always posts his retard league of legends looking-ass "new thread when" picture

Redpill me on the Dragonslayer's Axe.

Based witches

>HWEE ARE CHAOSH
>CHAOSH IS STRONK

I wanna fuck dragon

youtube.com/watch?v=tDidEV47LI8

That's not even close to what Zullie looks like

I wanna fuck treeladies.

its some guy's character in the black witch set, not zullie

>ds.reactor.cc

sis?

I don't fucking get this
I've never gotten this
Is it just lines of dialogue from some old anime or Jap movie? Is the joke that it's meant to be like one of those big theatrical film trailers?

The world needs canon Zullie fanart. It's so rare. Black witch set looks better than that anyway.

it's valkyrie profile you fucking dingus

You know that balcony in the Cathedral of the Deep with the Evangelist and the gem?

I realized it existed after 300 hours in the game.

Hey at least "she" has the right legs in this image.

I noticed it was there immediately but it's pretty forgettable. I'm convinced this pool you can see from it is the Deep.

>DLC2
>you have to jump into the pool to access it

JOIN LEVEL 80 6 MAN BRAWL

>lose trade
>recover faster
>get free 2 hit combo while opponent is still staggered from trade

>Using immolation tinder as a melee weapon
This thing's fucking great

Is Londor located somewhere else physically or like, temporally?
Is it in the Deep kind of like how New Londo was overtaken by the Abyss?

>Is Londor located somewhere else physically or like, temporally?
DRANGLEIC LINK INCOMING
DS2 MADE CANON

With DSG as a password?

>things that never happened

Now that the Darkdrift is fixed, is it no longer shit?

The only reason to make a build below meta is for twink invasions and sl80 is too high for that.

Never noticed that.

>Now that the Darkdrift is fixed
What?

Anyone got a +2 havels i can have? Im on ps4

Physically. It's another country somewhere in the world. We don't know where exactly.

Londor and the Deep are unaffiliated. Londor is traditional Abyss/Dark, Deep is some new fangled version of it; and from the looks of things, the Deep is this one large pool in the Cathedral (). I doubt you could fit a nation of Hollows in there.

That would make the pool smaller.
>HURR DURR I NEED TONS OF HP

Its armor piercing jsed to not work at all. One of th3 recent patches said it was fixed.

What's the easiest way to get gold in brawl? This cancer contest is murdering my soul.

Who is the Donald Trump of Dark Souls?

I was never supposed to pierce "armor", just ignore some block% on shields. Are we in a shield meta, user?

Kaathe

Make Humanity Great Again

chosen undead

>Make Oolacile Great Again!
>Make New Londo Great Again!
>Make the Age of Man Great Again!
>Make Londor Great Again!
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

We actually are, since the best anti shield weapons got nerfed.
Abuse shields before everyone catches on them

I want to sniff Mommy Rosaria's feet

>mfw black pyromancy makes shields useless, especially since I carry duel charms to counteract GMS

it's a decent halberd but not being able to cast pyromancies with it was disappointing
the WA too, I expected the fire mine the witches use, not just a fire trail

Help with the dancer please?? She's slaying me... password: zzz1

No one good enough ever rises it against BF and you can lower it quick enough if they become agressive since shield animations are nearly instant. However, a BK shield makes you able to bully people abusing fire surge, and a millwood one can even make you outpassive passive serpent spam if you're willing to waste 10 minutes burning their blue sippies

Just the swordsmsn tri-- oh.

platform?

Do dark spells still suck?

My new character is a pyro build with immolation tinder in one hand, being used purely as a melee weapon, and pyroflame in the other. It's a lot of fun. I'm using fire storm and fire surge to represent the other attacks the enemies use on you.

Booting up my dreamcast

>We’re going to dark. We’re going to dark so much. We’re going to dark up New Londo, we’re going to dark at the Oolacile. We’re going to dark so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of darking, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t dark anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Primordial Serpent, we beg you sir, we don’t want to dark anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.’” And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep darking, darking, darking, We’re going to make Lordran great again.

dark pyros are broken
dark sorceries are decentish
dark miracles are a joke

I don't know if the Deep is an actual, physical place. It seems to be something that lurks within the depths of each and every man

None of that changes the fact that you are forced to avoid black fire orb/flame/serpent unlike every other spell which you can easily block.

dark pyros are okay, dark sorcery/miracles still suck

Ps4. If you could put the summon sign by the bonfire (vordts bonfire) instead of right by the door that would be awesome. The Knights up there keep jumping me.

>mfw everyone started complaining about spells when they fixed it so they could actually poisebreak in the patch before the DLC
So does that mean that everyone complaining about pyromancy is strfags that try to trade with everything?

>opponent in the arena is a caster

The Deep is described as if it's an actual, physical place in a lot of item descriptions. Deep Protection is the most obvious, but I'm pretty sure it also applies to the Cathedral Knight set, Gnaw and both Deep Souls. The Cathedral of the Deep was also built to protect it, which is why I think it's that black pool in the middle of the Cathedral.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the Deep Gem and Dorhys' Gnawing both say that the Deep is a darkness beyond man, not within. The darkness within man is standard Dark/Humanity and the Abyss.

>dark FB
Who even uses that?
Either way, the shield is there against pyros to beat their strongest spell, black flame is easy to avoid as long as you don't trade and serpent, as said before, is a passive spell, given how laggy it is, so you just walk backwards and wait for them to stop using it, since if they do use it in front of you, you can just trade

>opponent in the arena is a qualicunt with a crutchmore
>he pulls a gargoyle flame spear every time he has to play against something with more range

I do because it fucks with BK shield idiots who can't block it so they accidentally roll into it since they're forced to dodge.

There is nothing wrong with pyromancy in its current form. Only complete retards fall for the black flame meme.

Like said, if anything, int and faith builds need some serious buffs to their casting speed, or something else entirely to mix it up.

But it lacks the gcfo lingering AoE.
You can literally roll into it and it'll explode for no damage because i-frames, or just run sideways because its AoE is so tiny you don't need to roll to dodge

Sauce?

>Opponent is a dark pyromancy + vestiges metafag
>Shit all over them with non-meta spells and pyros

Idk if the reply even sent.. Veeky Forums format is new to me so I apologize .. ps4. Place the sign by the vordts of the boreal valley bonfire if you can. It's easier that way. The Knights keep jumping me when I try to go in

And yet the descriptions of Gnaw, Deep Soul, Great Deep Soul, and Soul Dregs all explicitly describe the caster summoning various soul dregs/invading monstrosities from the Deep that lurks within them. Irina is gnawed at by these same monsters, and its' not like she's got some kind of portal connection the the CotD as she sits in Firelink.

In addition, the "souls that swell from the Deep" which are manifested in Deep sorceries (see: Deep Soul) are literally Dark Soul dregs. The heavy dregs of your Humanity, which settle to the bottom and lie there stagnantly until called upon.

When Humanity goes wild, the resulting chaos encroaches upon the perfect stillness of these stagnating human dregs, which ruins the serenity of the Deep (aka these humanity dregs) and causes your Humanity to become host to monstrosities that eat away at you

It actually has the same active frames as GCFO, you're thinking of the lava frames which activate as soon as the orb burst frames are over. You can still make people roll into plain-ass fireballs and take full damage.
That's why they're so much stronger than CBV due to having a ton of active frames in exchange for slightly less speed.

Wanaata.

>mfw 2h havels shield vs. anything

How do I into invading?

Why is meta level invading so active?

>mfw I hit them with GCFO/bursting whenever they try to serpent and fire surge them when they try to run up and BF
>even if I get hit by vestiges while GCFOing them I still deal more damage than they do to me

>why is "the level everybody picks" level so active?

Co-op a few times in the level you want to invade in. It helps with knowing where hosts are more likely to die, where to set up ambushes, etc.

I'll help you out. Heading there now.

The problem is how rolls have toomany iframes and it's a strict downgrade to gcfo. Unless you need that slot, it's not worth ever using it.

>shields unironically are better weapons that most stuff
The will never not be funny

I've never had an opponent roll into a fireball and make it out without taking damage unless they were actually lagswitching or russian.

>Why is meta level invading so active?
you cant be this stupid

So like, put on blue sentinels or something? I doubt I can just drop my sign down by a bonfire as a sunbro and get into actual ganks (I don't want to go through the level I'd want to PvP)

Are the crusaders still a thing, at SL140? Are the Vicars still a thing? Or just like, dsgbros that want to do some "set up a gank somewhere like aldrich and see how long we can survive together"?

You can with bloodring.

Obscuring ring is good for staying out of sight and ambushes, invade in an area that has some good ambushing spots/mobs. Undead hunter charms are a must, try to throw them on the host while he's fighting mobs. Also be patient, some host will try to wait you out, but luckily you're not the one who needs to progress trough the level.

Thanks so much. Ive been stuck on her for way too long. The post is gone so just a reminder password is zzz1.

Sign down by Bart.

Irina is gnawed on by humanity, like all firekeepers are. The Deep isn't involved, because the black swarms do their thing whether or not someone's humanity is wild. Humanity itself, like the physical black things, have long passed and turned into other things like Dregs or Embers. The Deep is probably a physical place like the Abyss but with more water, and also something that is inside everyone like with the whole fire/dark duality that everyone has because of the First Flame.

>Irina is gnawed on by humanity, like all firekeepers are.
I never got what this was supposed to mean.

Thanks again!!

Good work! That was a close shave.

What is the lewdest female DS3 combination of armor?

I want to balls deep animal fuck Priscilla!

hope I get summoned soon

Slave knight leggings + anything

Irina is gnawed at by the same creatures that nip and bite in the Darkness that you summon by casting Gnaw. They come from the Deep, they live in the Deep

No problem, happy I could help.

>Great volumes of water serve as a bulwark that guards sleep, and an augur of the Eldrich Truth. Overcome this limitation, and seek what is yours.
What did Miyazaki mean by this?

she ded

Have you not realized yet that DaS3 is just discarded BB stuff?

YEAH, BECAUSE I FUCKED HER UNTIL SHE FUCKING DIED