/revog/ - Revelation Online General

Last day of the first CBT is on the 17th!

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-update-improved-bug-tracking

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Resources
• Calculators
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/

• Guides
New Player Guide: dulfy.net/2016/11/03/revelation-online-new-player-guide/
Gearing Progression: dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/
Soul Grid: dulfy.net/2016/10/21/revelation-online-soul-grid-guide/
Friends and Mentoring: dulfy.net/2016/10/18/revelation-online-friends-and-mentoring-guide/
Reputation: dulfy.net/2016/10/27/revelation-online-reputation-starter-guide/
Skills and Talents: dulfy.net/2016/10/30/revelation-online-skills-and-talents-guide/
Crafting and Life Skills: dulfy.net/2016/11/02/revelation-online-life-skills-and-crafting-guide/

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 11/3. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2016/11/02/revelation-online-life-skills-and-crafting-guide/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rr56wBbf1f2DWyt7kLc1Usrc2i7ytJ2CsysXToZ-KkU/edit#gid=0
daevasfashion.fr/revelation-online/carte-minerai/#3/-78.50/128.00
youtube.com/watch?v=RaRi4dvaLug
youtube.com/watch?v=BkS3aaSkXyo
dulfy.net/2016/10/18/revelation-online-friends-and-mentoring-guide/#Marriage
imgur.com/a/16pVt
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4703/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
my.mixtape.moe/lyweks.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Click on the thing that displays your dailies, and then the Trial daily, and then the boot next to where it lists the locations. It should teleport you straight to the entrance of either one of them.

When I did it, I believe I used the first dungeon listed. I'm not sure if it even matters.

Crafting links!
Guide: dulfy.net/2016/11/02/revelation-online-life-skills-and-crafting-guide/
List of what you can make: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rr56wBbf1f2DWyt7kLc1Usrc2i7ytJ2CsysXToZ-KkU/edit#gid=0
Resource nodes (in French): daevasfashion.fr/revelation-online/carte-minerai/#3/-78.50/128.00

Video guides!
youtube.com/watch?v=RaRi4dvaLug
Corrections: You can jump over the fire, and you kill the adds by running them through the spawned fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=BkS3aaSkXyo

Finally, I've been struggling with that for days

Thank you.

And damn it, it took me back to the trials page that's covered in cryillic that I can't read.

Well, thanks anyway.

Purge.... why did you delete/block me? what did I do? come on man we had a thing going on...

Did you try starting one? The bosses you need to complete that quest are inside the dungeon.

This loli broke my heart, don't fall in love playing Revelation, or you will suffer big time.

Yes but I don't know which one. I have the first one (4 trials) and then the second one.

Try the second one then.

Please tell us how she cucked you. Don't skimp on the details.

>trusting a loli
>having a waifu
>getting married

dude it's like they dug a hole in my stomach and filled it with killer ants, then sealed it and left me locked and naked in a cold cell for wild animals.

It hurts, it hurts bad...

Cringe.

I can't wait to see what this general is like a month or so after open beta. I bet it will be filled with all sorts of fucktarded relationship drama

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm going to marry someone for the benefits and hope nothing like that happens.

You knew them for how long? How pathetic can one person get?

We should all gather on the massive tit statue at the end of the CBT.

thats probably why they blocked you.

long enough to shatter my soul into a million pieces.

Suddenly all the Linkin Park and Evanescence songs start making sense in my head.

How's the ping if you wanna play on the burger server from yurope?

250~ but as far as I can tell it works okay, but that's just me I'm used to high ping premonition

Not too bad, i can deal with it but what about the bosses and dodging?

dodging is okay-ish

Might as well try playing EN for a day and see how bad it is.

I have a ntr fetish, can you share what happened so I can fap?

Dem rewards though.

dulfy.net/2016/10/18/revelation-online-friends-and-mentoring-guide/#Marriage

I may have joined the wrong guild... Comfy, right? Also goes by Eminence? Or did I fuck up and if so how do I leave...

How did they hurt you user? Don't worry, I'll make you feel aaalll better~

It's Comfy. Eminence is a different guild entirely.

HOW DO I LEAVE? Guh, is there anyone online that can invite me.. because apparently I'm too retarded to join a guild.

There should be an option to leave under the list of guild members, I believe.

POST YOUR SCREENSHOTS

You won't be able to join a new guild until after 6 hours from the one you just left though.

Shit game. Post waifus

No, post husbandos!

>launcher fucks up any attempt to hook gemfx or reshade into this game
fucking swine cyka
can't make game look like THIS
imgur.com/a/16pVt

Here!

Can confirm that's not true...Joined another random one on accident, now accept my request to join please D:

Those screenshots are pretty awesome. What error are you getting? The "fuck off, hacker" error?

can comfy do godmode shrine

ching chong type of error

I wish we could keep this outfit.

Yes

Currently, Naikara is the only one who can accept new members. Wait until he's online.

Ah, okay! Thank you.

There's like only 3 people at level 49. Not even enough people online to run a 5 man dungeon. Ded af

c0000005 which is access violation of some sorts
....need to break this ice, default filters are shit

Does anyone feel like getting married in game

Not dead. People are taking it easy.

We are dead compared to large normie guilds with open recruitment, though.

How does it work, anyway? Do you need to start the game first, or after, or what? I'm interested in trying to figure it out.

it's just dx injector with softcore configurator that does not requre hlsl\xml edits, you need to install and start configurator and then game

What are the requirements

Small guilds really get fucked in this game with all the different point accumulation dailies. If you aren't keeping up with active guildies then you can't get any upgrades, armor, costumes.

I've got ReShade working...I think. Mind passing me a nice preset?

intredasting, I got rid from gemfx exception but it's still ain't working

I hooked it to "C:\Games\Revelation EN\Revelation Online\game\tianyu.exe" and then launched the game normally and it works. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing past that.

Is that so? Because in CN that's the rule there. Since we're using a much older build of the game it probably hasn't been implemented yet.

You can definitely get them, but it's harder. I don't expect Comfy to be a large guild by any means, but we'll have enough members to get by.

well yes reshade works
GOOD.
because it supports custom hlsl fx, everything for your heart's desire.
next you just tweak them for what looks best view in and compile for performance so that all those cool effects you just applied loads faster(you can also delete those you don't need to speed shit even more)

Just need to find something that looks good.

Narue why is Samsta always so mad

reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation
since default shaders in rev are wonky at best, they still need some degree of tweaking to compensate.

in fact, rev has almost everything apart from arse animations and emotions to jump from shitty graphics to good graphics. reshade is way to break that barrier.

I just noticed the stat at the bottom of the thread that says there are 14 posters

>only 14 different people that have posted in this thread

I have never seen Samsta mad ever

Why are you such a faggot

Not much to do in this game so there's nothing to talk about.

call him a Mexican, see how he reacts

It's 2016

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4703/ looks nice, but it MURDERS my FPS.

can you make a webm of that?

>Naikara
So that's pastebinanon name.

No, we're two different people. Naikara is a good leader, while I'm more of a secretary.

I think it will be much bigger when OB
hits.
Not much to do. When the OB starts I'm sure we will get 50+ people posting and ingame.

I'm not pastebin user. I haven't given any ranks yet either because I don't want to mess around with untranslated guild menus.

Pastebin user when ya going to fix up the OP? Ya did a good job with /mmog/. Also guessing when testing ends ya'll will be moving back to /mmog/?

things get freaky at the end of the world

I wish I knew how to. I-I'm so inadequate when it comes to stuff like that!

That's not the only thing you're inadequate in.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Are those fucking letters on the ground

That's creepy

I hope the anti-bully police puts you away for LIFE.

Limited beta, etc.

I'll keep ReShade for screenshots, because it looks nice. Fuck playing with these settings though.

Default comparison. Though default looked nicer than this before...unless I'm going blind.

I saw someone with these wings, how do I get them?

probably meme depth effects from mastereffects that is fixable, but yeah it looks okay, here's a quick and dirty comparison with splitscreen:
my.mixtape.moe/lyweks.webm

Random chance from the last daily reward box, and also random chance from the vendor that sells wing boxes.

Damn nice. Better than what I could have done.

I didn't change anything yet, it is still that default preset you linked earlier
you can tweak it on the fly if you open game in windowed mode and edit mastereffect.h in notepad

Where can I get a Hair Voucher? Or will that be cash shop?

Cash shop. You get 3 days to edit your character for free after creation.

why does nobody talk about this one? aren't those the scrolls to search for soul mists/1week-stone? it seems very important

i saw it open earlier and I had to go and now its closed, I fucked up

Trying to get rid of the DoF, but when I think I've done everything right, it doesn't appear in my settings list.

I don't think the event works at the moment. There was an event called Reason's Grief earlier which was suppose to have happened but no one was able to join.

Well the NPC worked and told me I needed a party of 3.

Whoa, this true? That's genius. So many games I loathe my character after spending a few hours actually looking at it in game.

nishi...?

It's-a me, Mario! Who?

I want you to break my heart like .

Nevermind! Your reshade filter just reminded me of theirs when they would post screenshots on xivg