/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/cGeAnKkR

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rITYxM-heBw
youtube.com/watch?v=67xVyudzLBA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for true happiness
:'3

Snowboardin' with a yeti eatin' vegi spaghetti

lalashitpost before I sleep!

Roleplay?
Lesser Goetia
prerequisite butt-post, I know you sickos well enough by now

>Truly Yours will never be Truly Yours

muh race

Can anyone give me some tips on healing as an AST in 8 man instances. Seems really hectic as of right now

who is, "in your opinion" the worse person you have ever heard about in this general and why?

hello

Yes.
Play proactively. Learn when large AoEs are coming, precast an AoE heal. Learn when large hits are coming, precast a heal. If your party sucks at dodging avoidable damage, tell them politely yet firmly to get good.

Males are allowed!

xth for Thancred because sad boys with complicated feelings are the best.

Same as WHM
Except better

You.

Roegadyn?
Roegadyn.

STEP AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN I'VE LOVED HIM FOR YEARS
GO
SHOO
AUUUUUH

So is it actually possible now to do all of the savage raids without needing a static at all through the raid finder? I've been able to get plenty of Sophia ex clears in the rf, but haven't tried any of savage yet.

Can I get two tanks to queue for Shiva EX on Aether?
I have bonus tomes for you

>tfw truly will never come back

hello

9 and 10 are very doable but 11 and 12 are unlikely.

I dunno, dude, I like me just fine.

Girls always say this but the second things get complicated it's always "never talk to me again" or "You're not supposed to be within 30 yards of me"

I've never played WHM

Amber

This.
Women are just liars.

Yes
>Goetia
why.

I really liked Thancred at first, but now I'm a Haurche main.
Or I was.
;_;

You're not pretty enough? Hello? The pretty part is really important? If the sight of your face doesn't bring tears to my eyes from the sheer beauty please never talk to me don't even look at me.

whore

Greetings.

Me because I ruined two friendships with people from the general at once.

undersize it

Meme Team Extreme

Maybe try dating girls who don't chase after "fixer-uppers." Growing as a person alongside your partner is one of the best things about being in a healthy relationship where your individual selves can shine through, yet you still support each other as a team. I just like guys who get sad and stuck inside their heads since they tend to be grumpy bastards on the outside, but super cute on the inside.

>If the sight of your face doesn't bring tears to my eyes
I've done that before. They're not happy tears but they're definitely crying.

can we rp? i'll be the noble knight of ishgard putting the corrupt voidsent to death.

>Asking for roleplay here
>With butt
Please, we know you're only looking for one thing

>a retard, a gorepedo and a psychopath
DRAKN, everyone.

if it seems hectic then you just need to practice, all the fights are scripted and you just need to learn the phases and how damage flows in a fight and then plan your casts out accordingly. This game isn't really about reactions or speed it's about learning dances

youtu.be/rITYxM-heBw

Maybe he's in a better place now user.

truly posts

bitch i look great. i look like a sad doll
expect that this is all a bunch of bullshit and in reality women are just big children

More like another person Mari gets cucked by.

>The use of the term in English largely derives from the 17th-century grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon, which features an Ars Goetia as its first section. It contains descriptions of the evocation of seventy-two demons
I'm super clever, just kidding I suck at naming

Let's do it
I know

what's up

Reminder that I recently released an autobiography, titled "Why I'm So Great"
You can watch it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=67xVyudzLBA&feature=youtu.be
Please enjoy.

hurr was meant for

have to find the caring submissive girls with no care for their own well being that put themselves last i.e the kind that end up with abusive husbands
beaten bitches like meria

11 is very likely. All my 11 clears are from PF. My statics haven't cleared them at all.

people in soft seem stuck up and clique-y as fuck.
Drakn seems to at least make an effort to get everyone involved.
I really wish I'd applied there instead

Posting pictures of my armored lizard in response to your armored lizard.

I'll play with you, name?

i am also posting pictures of my armoured lizard in response to you posting pictures of your armoured lizard in response to me posting pictures of my armoured lizard

Actually that's kind of clever.
But for reals, check out the RPC the roleplayers coalition

One of the nice things about being elezen, plenty of reach and lots of chest space to keep people braced up against walls.
Cats are pretty good, i've got a bit of a soft spot for the pale moonies, it contrasts well with my tall and dark.

quick xivg, what is the most comfy dps class in the game?

n-no I can't tell you my name because then people will know I was shit talking in the thread.
or more likely that he isn't even in either FC and it's just Paks shitposting like usual.

Bard

PLD
>is a team player great to have around when you are not sure about the healers if theyre two of them they will gladly take the role the other one doesn't want to do
WAR
>will work with people if it benefits them. Will beg for esunas. if there are two of them they will literally sit in a pull in a deliverance standoff in pugs
DRK
>prepare for macros

then leave soft and join drakn
???

I can be quite slippery, you'll have to be quite firm to keep me down.
Ah, the anime archetypes. Of course, I think my preference would be playing a cat, if that would please you. They fit my style the most.

I think paks still thinks drakn and uwd are the same thing

tfw you never beg for esunas as a war ever

tfw bards put wardens on you without a word after you press berserk
man, that feels good

Highlanders? Highlanders.

mwreeeee

Hilarious.

Oh, my bad.
That is pretty much exactly the kind of contrast I like, I think we have a match user.

Highlanders

Your lizard is pretty good, but you should try wearing a full helm.

Or finding someone taller than you and taking pictures of your character looking up towards the camera from behind them.

>Not using pause to turn your characters head for screen shots.
I get that you faggots are constantly up to your eyes in dick, but c'mon, one look at the keybindings.

Don't know who to message

What's gotten this cute girl so upset?

>being this dumb
Moshi moshi, baito desu?

full helm is boring and makes it so u cant see the squid tentacles

Bestlanders

xeala females (due to horn coring) look horrible in most full helms as there is no dye color to match with it. its only really bad with face 3 and face 4 au ra though the closest colors to match are ink and dark blue but they dont 100% match as well

I'm thinking of getting a new card, is 1070 an acceptable card or is the 1080 far superior?

I'm thinking most of the extra power that 1080 offers is for VR an shit, which is of no interest to me.

>I just like guys who get sad and stuck inside their heads
hi

nigga a 1060 is fine for 1920x1080 high-ultra gaming for at least another 3 years

Hi-landers

>Cutielander has a two-person bed
ERP CONFIRMED

Post linkshells.

Really? so a 1070 isn't much of an upgrade over a 1060 for normal 1920x1080 games?

Did that post off as upset? It wasn't my intention.

Can I grill them?

Yeah, the horns ruin a lot of things and it saddens me.
I'm trying my bed to hide behind Elliot to cover my face, but I don't wanna make it seem like I'm using him to funpost.

>Growing as a person alongside your partner is one of the best things about being in a healthy relationship

Man this is just so true. Before I met her I had absolutely no ambition in my life, it was like why bother working or exercising or eating right. Now I feel like I have somebody I want to make proud of me, and I want to be healthy so I can live a long fulfilling life beside her. She says I have the same effect on her. After a lifetime of being around a lot of people who were negative influences and people who stifled me, finding someone who brings out the best in me is amazing. I really hope everyone here can one day experience the kind of happiness that I find with her.

Nah, I'm only moving a lot while sleeping

dog

this is really sweet

>full helm is boring
You what?

elk pls...

I'VE NEVER SEEN A FIGHT GO THIS POORLY

Odin helm and a tux is my favorite thing in this game.

move a lot on top of ME pls

This is the most hypocritical post I've seen here.

I'm coming for your soul

>had someone like that and was abandoned
its enough to put you back in that rut for life

cat

what

replace sad with angry, and..

hell 2 the no

don't post stuff like this mother fuck dddddddddda a eie i a eaeuae aeae

u heard me
how am i meant to look at my cute lizard waifu if i have a full helm on
its like u actually want to play the game for anything other than dressup???

cat