/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Awakenings released: Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Ranger, Tamer, and Valkyrie. Musa and Maehwa will be next!

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4KUvUk42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for waiifuga is the hero edan needs!

When does the coin thing reset?

I'm on Edan.

Most likely at 12AM UTC, though I can't say for sure.

Send it to someone in Sardine lol

I don't know a single person from Sardine's name.

Send it to Bangui, he seems to post the most often here out of them.

does it at normal reset

When is that?

Is fishing even worth it? Asides from the relics shards it seems pretty shit.

afk fishing is literally free money and shards, do it while you sleep/work etc

If you're NA it's 7 eastern

Can other people see if you block them?

I hope not

The only thing it does is makes them unable to see your messages.

pls dont block me

t. milfsorc

>plops down 5 strong fences
>tosses some shitty seeds
>gets a hard and a sharp almost immediately after

Farm life is too good.

is EU Jordine guild alive cause i am looking for one

Should be, haven't gotten any notice that they've disbanded or anything.

Better off joining a normie guild, PettanCo can't even hold a node.

How hard can it be to hold a node when there are like 10 free right now?

Yeah shit nodes, they get kicked out of the good ones by the grinding spots

a normie guild you say.
so you basically want me to dive into a swamp.

Out of the shithole into the swamp. It's not much different.

right now i am in neither.

so do you have any swamps that you would recommend?

You are in the shithole, you're posting here. The only good guild I know is Harmony, I don't keep track.

Should I buy this game

Get a guest pass to see if you like it first but yes

Guilds are overrated.

You don't know the permanent +3 gathering.

You mean no castle guild?

Why are you angry? This isn't a personal slight against you. Did you perhaps have a bad time in some guild? Tell us of it.

mmm...
you may be right but i need more... convincing

Valkyries are perpetually angry, it's normal. Not getting enough D in the all-girl school or something.

Pure holy knights are not for lewd!

of course they are not
they are for pure missionary copulation

>fail to tame the same T3 with 3 sugars four times in a row
Yeah, now I remember why I don't play with RNG

Friend and I are thinking of buying this because we want an MMO to play. Is it worth it to buy anything other than the $10 pack? None of the extras seem all that useful.

Not really.

How do you get 5 attack speed, movement, and crit while maintaining high AP and decent resistance?

How important is it to have the right "build" in this game? I have very little experience in MMOs but I know that in some you can seriously gimp your character if you don't level them up correctly.

There's no stat allocation mechanic, the only thing you can do wrong is use an armor set that doesn't help your class, or wrong crystals.

S O
A G I L E

A M A Z I N G

imgur?

You don't

I don't know what is smoking but there are skill builds and you can do them wrong BUT you can respec as much as you want until you hit level 56 and you continuously gain more skill points.

once you are around 56/57 you will have a comfortable amount of skills points to get all the good stuff you actually need but if you really need to respec there's a loyalty item that will let you move your points around for a full day. completing your class awakening will give you one of these so you don't have to worry about holding onto points for that.

Is there an updated version of this anywhere?

barely 10 of our members show up to nodewars and our leader always builds on nodes that already has multiple forts, i don't really care either way, pvp is fun

you're welcome to join pettanco if you want, but if you're expecting a huge/super strong guild we're probably not for you

only thing i need from a guild is a group of people i can rely on.

if thats what you can give me, im in.

we can provide that
make sure to read our rules first, appearantly they're too much for some people but i think that they're fairly reasonable: pastebin.com/4KUvUk42

you can send a whisper to Billy , CutestTamer or Decoy

any of them online right now?

all of them

>tfw grinding with Cyclops' mentor

>tfw people shitting on our rules
>tfw we're still alive while all the other Veeky Forums chan guilds died within a month

PettanCo a best

how cute is cutest tamer?

does he have to change his name if someone makes a cuter tamer?

it's me
and i'm the cutest tamer on jordine

oh i am laffin.
i fucking knew it

you would be cuter if you had pink hair

it makes me laugh too, every single day
i also love it when actual tamers get butthurt about it
i used to be pink before my merv ran out

Small and cute! CUTE!!

Is there going to be another jump in levels when the next region comes out?

Translated from previous thread, is it cute?

>Alive
The guild is just a glorified chatroom. Everyone is just minding their own business and never plays with each other, no guild missions or guild bosses.no party grinding, nothing is happening in the guild

super cute!

needs more bdsm with cyclops and milfsorc

who's dominating who

i agree with you for the most part, the bdo guild is a shadow of it's former self
group grinding died down when everyone realized that solo grinding is superior, we stopped doing guild bosses because it wasn't worth the time investment the first ones we did were very fun tho
no one wants to do guild missions because grinding in calpheon, mediah and valencia is shit
the only things we still do together are discos, daily scrolls and sometimes node wars

but the pettanco community is still very alive with well over a 100 active members just not in bdo ;_;

if you're not having fun being with us you're free to leave and find a place where you will have fun
after all, you're own enjoyment of the game comes first

hey guys, I just started a Sorc and I have no clue how to play it.

What skills should I be using while pve lvling?

MORE

MORE

im not a member anymore because of those reasons. there was zero activity in the guild. I find it funny how every keeps making the excuse that solo grinding is better than group grinding when nearly all the highest level players are always playing in group, who are you even trying to fool?
I don't see why anyone would join a guild just to use it as a chatroom

>solo grinding is superior
what

?
one of the highest level players on jordine (norweil) always grinds alone

So because one no lifer that plays 24/7 is one of the highest level players it proves that solo grinding is the best?

Meanwhile nearly every other highest level player plays in a group. If anything that proves that party grinding is more efficient.

Do they grind in a group or do they just play in a group because they've finished grinding?

from my own experience i grind just as fast solo as i do in a 5 player group, at pirates at least
not to mention that i don't have to split the loot so i get more money solo grinding too and i get more sp because i'm killing everything myself

but honestly i don't even grind anymore, i just sit in heidel arena all day fighting guildmates and randoms

Pretty sure if you grinded as fast as a 5man you'd spend like 90% of your time just looting. You want like 3 people optimally, that way nothing is left behind and you're still grinding as fast as possible.

Pls r8

fuck

I minimized while traveling and I alt-tab back to this
fucking heart attack city

So which class is the most fun to play?

Tamer

Can you tell me why? Thinking of buying this. Do they have fun skills or fun attacks or whatever? And are they fun but they actually suck?

trans/10
(man body)

>Uchiha Sakura

Only if Cyclops wants more.

thanks, yeah she has a manbod. all sorcs do.

any class can be fun, especially with the new awakening weapons out. it all depends on what play style you prefer. melee, ranged, magic, etc.

Any classes where I gotta bob and weave while attacking instead of just standing in front of it wacking away.

Sardine was there for like over 3 months.

Sorcs have the exact same body as valks.

Midnight Stinger, Claws of Darkness and Dark Flame

I haven't played any class other than ranger at a high level but their awakening has me constantly dashing through the enemy and turning directions.

This is kind of annoying.

>you feel like you are getting heavier

ahhahaha