Last thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHxOC0EeuJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I finally did it, reddit!

why post french soldier if kaiser edition ?

this game has so many random glitches

sry they all look like nazis to me

REMINDER TO PLACE DECOYS ON HILLNIGGERS

kek
well no one likes jews anyway

>picking up tank hunter kit
>ever

that's your mistake right there, every tank hunter kit has at least 2 scout playing retards camping that shit and as soon as you actually grab the kit, it feels like every enemy on the server gets an auto spot on your ass

just play assault like every other normal person

>glitches

Where's the glitch?

>tfw /pol/ is leaking into battlefield

I want Drumpftards to leave

i haven't had my coffee yet but isn't the knife supposed to show up in his inventory?

but you have no face

No, the inventory category only displays skins for firearms.
Besides, I'm not sure it would make much sense to offer the option to turn a skin into scraps if you already had the option to turn its 5 puzzle pieces into scraps before assembling them.

>get spotting medal with the ground detector
>the 2 dogtags I get for acquiring the medal are about MAV, which I don't even have unlocked yet

how the fuck do people create complicated ass emblems with this editor

autism

The only correct way to use the TH kit is to only use the shotty and go running doom style

Artistic talent

>cucked faggot didnt vote for based trump

>voting for a literal retard

So i take it you met XxsovietkillerxX as well

>voting for a brainded robot woman
>not living in Europe

LMAYO, CHECKMATE YANKS

Speaking of this, does anyone know if puzzle pieces keep dropping if you've already assembled both weapons?

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>scrapping all your skins
>not just scrapping dupes
?

So does the trench knife still have the largest insta kill radius on enemies?

I scrap dupes and ugly non-Legendary ones... Not all of them, but still quite a few. Why keep them?

>caring about cosmetic boxes

Until they update boxes that is exactly what I am doing.

all knives have the same takedown range

i scrap legendaries, puzzle pieces and probably ever

>caring about the affairs of shape shifting reptilians

true, although the sawtooth knife (technically a KNIFE) belongs to the heavy melee weapons and thus has the same radius as the shovel or hatched.

Until I have all the blues and reds I care about, whites are just scrap for more packs.

>still posting this shit

the bf1 menu music is incredibly soothing

>people actually like 10-A Forest

Jus finished watching Saving Private Ryan, would have rather gotten a WWII game instead desu

but you did

ok rate guys

Fuck you
I never want to see WWII games again honestly, I had a good 5 fucking years of those things

Currently unplayable for me due to latency. Here is a picture of my speed tests and rig.

Any suggestions or is the game just shit?

>defending Rush
>the majority of players are snipers
>one full squad
>one locked 4-man squad

I'm honestly amazed we managed to win. Why do people lock squads, anyway? I get it if you're waiting for your mates to join, but there's literally no point in not having some randoms in there as well if just to spawn on.

>Mfw trying out gewehr 95 for the first time
Thanks for spitballing about rifles in the last thread anons.
I think I found me a keeper.

they locked automatically when you play with friends

>Rush
>2 full squads
>one guy in a locked squad

SO FUCKING UNLOCK EM YOU NIGGER

i always unlock my squad but i know the feeling
i once get in a conquest where i was the only fucker without a squads

Anyone?

Welcome to the club

REMOVE MARTINI HENRY NOW

I've had to play a couple games with no squad because they were all either full or locked with like 2 people in them. It was bullshit

NERF MARTINI HENRY
NERF A10
NERF MONDRAGON
NERF AUTOMATICO
NERF MORTARS
NERF HEAVY TANKS
NERF AA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this much of a fag

The Martini-Henry seems balanced enough IMO since it's a single-shot with no optics
The Mondragon doesn't seem too bad either, minus the scoped one. There should be no fucking scoped weapons for fucking medics, they're already annoying enough as it is without giving them the ability to play sniper too

FUCK OFF AND LET ME PLAY IN PEACE YOU SHITTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This emblem was a real pain in the ass to do, but I am quite proud of it.

>retard abandons tank so the enemy gets it on a Rush map where they can easily defend both points with the tank
>has really badly made Trump emblem emblazoned on it

One of those rare times where you truly don't know whether they're genuinely retarded or just pretending.

BOLT ACTIONS ONLY SERVERS CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH

>See enemy running ~75 meters away
>Am using an Auto-5 Extended
>Fire one round at him because fuck it
>Enemy hit for 1 point
>Enemy killed
Feels good

Is there any servers with friendly fire? Would be nice to avoid mortar spammers sometimes.

>ywn be this much of a stupid cuck

>implying that would help

Friendly fire sure fixed all those times in WWI when people were getting shelled by their own side.

When hardcore is finally released
I can't wait to laugh at retards who are too dumb to stop killing teammates with mortars and flamethrowers.

whatz a fucking dumb post

In WWI you couldn't autokick Sgt. Fucky.
Now we can.

Just play Verdun, user.

That's mean
Who just takes a picture of an iguana getting attacked instead of helping

>Tfw finally able to murder teammates who aren't dropping health or ammo and do it yourself with their kit

>tfw HC mode will make gas spam 10x worse because you have to worry about your own teams spam

idk about that

I can't wait to get back to my old strategy of getting useless or annoying teammates constant teamkills
>Team has shitty tanker who wastes vehicles
>Follow him around and prone out directly in front of or behind his tank, and wait for him to try to drive away

>hit tank with other tank
>disable them
>only need one more hit to kill
>hit them in the same spot two more times
>do zero damage

What is this dread sorcery.

If it was a heavy tank, it has some deadzones on it, where shells will do no damage

>HE DOESN'T KNOW!
You can ricochet shells. Doesn't matter what tank (or even vehicle) it is. If the slope is steep enough, your shot bounces off harmlessly.

best game mode to rank Assault up?

But I'm sure I was hitting it straight on the side... Maybe it was server fuckery. I kept running into invisible walls earlier.

Operations, use gas and rush like crazy, I usually get 100+ kills.

Not him, but I once hit a light tank three times dead on with a heavy tank, doing no damage on all three hits. He somehow then killed me in three hits from the front.

Even fighting tanks as infantry, I've had numerous experiences where I was nailing tanks with the Tankgewehr or other AT weapons and it was simply not registering some hits that were dead-on

This game shouldn't have parachutes IMO
You suck at flying and get shot up, you go down or bail out into free fall like a real WWI flyboy, none of this "oh no my plane is almost destroyed, cya"

Anyone notice that the swinging lights in bunkers move at a lower framerate than the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=xHxOC0EeuJk

These are the people that end up on your team in this game.

I was actually really surprised this game had parachutes, I thought it was well known enough that WWI pilots were not issued parachutes that they wouldn't have included them.

>that first thirty seconds
generic screaming youtuber shit, not a big dea-
>has the grenade launcher on his medic

>parachutes in on point
>all those enemies
>doesnt proceed to annihilate them
>"DUAAHH, OH MAH GAWD IMMA DIE, HURR DURR HAHAHA"

That probably pissed me off more then anything. Niggah, when you get handed a golden situation like that you start killing right away.

he is one lucky dude

using the fauking plane as taxi what a fauking trash faggot

I'm a bit worried that DICE will listen too much to all these youtubers and make the game an even more unbalanced mess.

Like they have always done to some extent.

>artillery truck
>out of nowhere "Killed in action"
>two times on a row in the same game
Never happened before. Could it be hacks?

>airship
>finally get to drive it for once
>killed in action
>spawn in again
>killed in action
>teammates try to drive it
>killed in action too
>airship just floats there menacingly the whole game because nobody can actually pilot it without dying
so much for our welfare.

Yeah, but now it seems worse, seeing how they let them shill their shit videos in the main menu.

just confirms what every knows already. british kids are autistic and ruin every multiplayer game theyre part of

>"X Funny Moments"

Not gonna do it

That might have happened to defeners on a conquer hell mission on ballroom blitz

>keep first set of objectives as defenders
>keep them again second phase
>3rd phase starts
>blimp fly's forward
>keeps flying straight
>past the castle
>blows up over last objective position

Strangest thing I saw. Either that glitch or a driver was being a dick and just held forward.

And bungie advertised streamer shit on the app/weekly updates.

Doesn't really mean a whole lot yet.

For real, what is the deal with this shit? Like why are streamers such a huge thing, what is the appeal of watching some annoying fuckhead playing a game you could just be playing yourself.
I guess I can sort of get it if they're extremely funny or a slut who "accidentally" flashes her vag to get dem virginfag subs, but otherwise I cannot understand it

Got anymore Behemoth stories?

>Oil of Empires, attackers lost one battalion
>Dreadnought is chilling in the perfect distance where nothing can reach them and most of their bombs can hit us
>enemy chat calls their driver a retard and tells him to move up closer
>driver smart asses him and parks the Dreadnought right on the shore

This just reaffirmed my hatred of the British