PlayStation 4 General #377 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Pssht, hey kid

========================================

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution details The Four Commanders, Magic Machinery
gematsu.com/2016/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-details-four-commanders-magic-machinery

>Persona 5 first English gameplay live stream set for November 16
gematsu.com/2016/11/persona-5-first-english-gameplay-live-stream-set-november-16

>The Idolmaster collaboration coming to God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst
gematsu.com/2016/11/idolmaster-collaboration-coming-god-eater-resurrection-god-eater-2-rage-burst

>Final Fantasy XV details partner sub-weapons, Ability Call system, Shiva summon, and city of Altissia
gematsu.com/2016/11/final-fantasy-xv-details-partner-sub-weapons-ability-call-system-shiva-summon-city-altissia

>Downtown Rantou Koushinkyoku: Kachinuki Kakutou SP announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/11/downtown-rantou-koushinkyoku-kachinuki-kakutou-sp-announced-ps4

>Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru third trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-third-trailer

>Gravity Rush 2 goes gold
gematsu.com/2016/11/gravity-rush-2-goes-gold

>PlayStation Experience 2016 exhibitors announced
gematsu.com/2016/11/playstation-experience-2016-exhibitors-announced

>The Last Guardian ‘Action’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/last-guardian-action-trailer

>Steins;Gate 0 details new key characters
gematsu.com/2016/11/steinsgate-0-details-new-key-characters

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
gematsu.com/2016/11/nier-automata-support-ps4-pro-xbox-one-version-consideration
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
youtube.com/watch?v=CZD2eufsDII
youtube.com/watch?v=FJrEc3uZN24
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2k-21QgE8
youtube.com/watch?v=CWF6nsnsl_0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pquADFwMYqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to YNA and all the attention whores.

Write down your PSN profile.

Submit the post.

Friend/bully each other.

Citrus-Orbs

I'm too shy for that.

psnprofiles.com/Ryyyx
You can add me and we can be friends

I wish list user would come back and update the list. I miss him.

is that from a pachinkomachine or what?

>tfw Dreams is literally never coming out

Rec me good exclusives.

I've never played a yakuza game in my life. What's it about? What's the gameplay like?

I honestly didn't think Dragon Quest Builders was PS exclusive, I thought it had a PC port and I just hadn't heard about it. Boy was I wrong.

gematsu.com/2016/11/nier-automata-support-ps4-pro-xbox-one-version-consideration

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

taro is fucking false, liar and tratoir - DO NOT BUY HIS GAMES, pirate them

I will list some interesting exclusives:

Alienation
World of final fantasy
Digimon cyber sleuth
Until dawn
Odin sphere leifrasir
Tearaway unfolded

youtube.com/watch?v=CZD2eufsDII If you ever have the time I'd recommend watching this.

It's a prequel to a pretty popular Japanese games series, so it's a good starting point. It's a semi-open world (not like GTA, the map is much smaller but more packed with stuff to see/do) beat em up with rpg leveling up. Y0 has 2 main characters, they both have 3 different fighting styles, so that's 6 styles in total (each one also has one more secret style) and 2 cities. The places are also based on real life places, so they're pretty much identical. There's tons of sidequests (~100, I believe) and a shitload of minigames (baseball, darts, pool, karaoke, dance battles, minicars, catfights, ufo catcher, arcade games and so on). For example, my 1st playthrough of Yakuza 5 took me ~103h because there was so much shit to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJrEc3uZN24

There's also a demo up on Chinese and Japanese PSN stores.

wtf i love yakuza now

Takane is love.

Anyone picking up the new Mass Effect game?

Ok boyz give me a good game to buy so I am not board

Not cuck enough. ME2 was the last bioware game I've played

I'll probably rent it and pick up the GOTY edition when it's on super sale.

Unless we don't get a GOTY edition... again.

Same, I was already off the ride before the ME3 controversy, I was disappointed with how meaningless my ME1 choices was in ME2.
Not to mention that they completely scrapped the mako, like it wasn't perfect in ME1 but it was a ton more interesting than the stupid probing mini-game, but rather than refining and improving the mako they just scrapped it. Which seems like it was the theme for ME series as a whole, whenever they ran into any challenges they always took the easiest solution.

I'm in the process of updating it but I want to remove games and I'm not sure which ones. People here recommend games with bad reviews.

That's great news. Don't let anyone bully you, beggers can't be choosers as they say, and when people who have complains are too lazy to make a list on their own it shouldn't be your problem.

>Alienation
Looks fun enough, but I probably won't have anyone to play it with. Is it good in singleplayer? Looks like arcadey diablo with lasers.

>WoFF
I hear it drags like hell about 20 hours in. Otherwise, it has promise. I like the aesthetic.

>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Never touched anything digimon-related in my life. Gameplay doesn't seem like it'd grab me.

>Until Dawn
If it's incredibly cheap. Can't say I'm that interested, but if I get the opportunity, I'll play it.

>Odin Sphere Legfhasdaf
Looks fucking beautiful. I hear it's pretty good. There's a demo, right?

>Tearaway
Already on my list.

Just as long as you keep Godzilla on there.

Bioware needs to be removed

Fuck trophy whoring

Post music

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2k-21QgE8

Not sure if this is the place to ask but
With my libary of games building up and more games I'll want soon as I start work, what's the highest hard drive I can get upgrade with?

2TB is the max by default as far as I know.
You can get up to 8TB if you get one of these.

Holy hell what is that? Is that even officially supported?

Anyway I believe I can live with 2TB, I mean hell it's not like most games take forever to reinstall (minues the updates). Thanks

WELL YNA WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR PRO PROOF KEK

FFXV really isn't that pretty. The combat is also a massive clusterfuck. Don't know if there are options to make it harder or something but the buttom prompts to block and counter take so fucking long that even my grandma could counter everything. At least it feels a bit better than the last demo where you fought that knight guy.

YNA POST BUTT

What are some good game podcast?

>video game podcast
Just listen to Tell Em Steve Dave

>already dead

Yep, there is demo of odin sphere and alienation has also online co op

Will there be a nyko tumor for ps4 pro?

YNA is a cuck. Only pro thing in his life is being a PROstitute

lmao rekt hard

pls post profile, you can be my online gf if you want to, I'll buy you games and stuff

RoboAddy

I'm waiting on a TLG bundle

TOP FUCKING KEK SO MUCH FOR DAY 1

>not playing the only game you care about fifa in 4k/60fps
yna pls

I'm not gonna let Sony cuck me

There is always Black Friday bundles desu even in the UK

>I'm not gonna let Sony cuck me
Too late Mr. 1000

>pro getting discount on black friday
come on man, that's not gonna happen. you would be lucky if they even tossed in a game.

>fifa in 4k/60fps

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CWF6nsnsl_0

just post butt, save the general yna, you created it after all it's your duty to make our community thrive

every time you lewdpost we get 60 replies

it's insane how this is even possible. the base game must be gimped from xbone. nba 2k also is 4k/60fps.

I doubt the 2 year old version of fifa is going to get pro support

Those chest tumors are disgusting.

yea but that's FIFA17, yna only has FIFA14, doubt that shit is getting the pro patch any time soon

It's not the discount I'm just waiting for a LE of a PS4 Pro with a custom design.

sup forti, why are you posting without your trip tho?

next time be careful what ebin reaction images you use and keep in mind the filename stays the same and that some of us keep tab ;)

>yna can't afford the latest fifa

is this a pro screenshot? use png nigga.

just admit you're fucking broke you argie cumslut

that's a better excuse. the ffxv, yakuza ones etc look sexy. i hope they start selling custom face plates. you should trade in your cuck-1000 towards a pro though soon since the promotion ends in a month.

not forty and I use 4chanx, the filename is literally random you autist

You mean you haven't scrounged up enough pesos yet.

How many dicks left do you gotta suck to get a pro?

>tfw you will never put your dick so deep in YNA's ass so that your balls touch

buy her a pro and you can.

>buy her a pro then you can watch a stud do that
is how it would realistically go.

I just realized I pre-purchased FFXV before black friday

Can I cancel a PSN pre-order?

I asked her (male) several times here on ps4g, I even DM'd her (boy) on psn, but she (lad) won't answer, I think she's just shy

I would like to see proof you sent that.

Why what happens on Black friday that changes a game that hasn't come out?

That's the gayest shit I've ever read on this gen congratz.

Thanks list user, you'll always be a more valuable and productive member of vitagen than YNA and his samefaggotry.

shit gets cheaper

>vitagen

off to the gas chamber with you

Cheaper than $48?

I'm glad you enjoyed it

I don't get where this gen gets its big dick from, Vitagen was better than this place for a long, long time.

Both have their frequent shitposters sadly (Onsonigger and YNA).

Do you have ps3 or vita?

New ubishit game in space

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pquADFwMYqg

>Watch Dogs 2
You won't fool me user

>finish BlazBlue Central Fictions story
>mostly good ending, almost everyone has their characters arc resolved also
>EXCEPT NU
There are no words to describe how frustrated I am right now.

>he didn't get the Pro exclusive secret ending for her
lmao pleb

She'll get better with time and she's with the right people to do that.

I'd like to think that, I really would. They show her with Noel and Lambda and that's something, fuck that's probably the nicest thing the writers have ever done for her.

But it's hard to have much faith in that when you consider that Ragna is -literally- everything to her and he doesn't exist anymore AND they go out of their way to show she's basically catatonic and might not even be able to tell she's being looked after.

Also every single character had their character arc progress or finish, except her. All I wanted for her was character arc closure and they didn't even give her that.

Honestly, the story doesn't feel quite done yet in general. But Nu will get better, and those two are the best people to do that. Even with that aspect of her life gone, she can finally find another one and more.

>ubisoft marketing

Its so fucking cringeworthy

Anyone dislike PS4 boxes don't snap closed like PS3 boxes? It feels like a baby snap

Are you homosexual?

But it does

I feel like I've accomplished nothing.

goodnight ps4g

>Honestly, the story doesn't feel quite done yet in general.
In ways, but Central Fictions ending is probably the most complete. Most characters had their personal arcs completed or had significant progress in them. Even Carl who seems to be being set up as a replacement Relius.

With Nu, they went absolutely nowhere.

>Even with that aspect of her life gone, she can finally find another one and more.
That's just REALLY hard to sit and accept considering how absolute Ragna is to her, and how they didn't even show her in a way that implies she's going to get better. She looked dead inside and didn't move.

>actually comprehending Blazblue plot

First game was enough for me