steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead.

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

goseb90.tumblr.com/image/153118721713
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for yamcha

Dumb cockroach poster

What time does the raid end?

Are you literally retarded?

In PQ4 you can restart if you don't get the drop.

PQ 4 > PQ 23 for farming

ok fuck kid buu little faggot refuses to drop vanish ball

It is faster to get a set of dragon balls from PQ 23, it takes < 2 minutes to complete and you get at least 1 dragon ball every time, I semi-regularly get 2 and I've even had 3 on occasion.

Has anyone changed their race through CE yet? Can you still go and unlock the transformations if you do that?

I was thinking of CE'ing myself to Saiyan to try out all of those ssj forms and keeping my old save as a backup in case I want to go back to Majin.

NEW CHARACTER PATCH WHEN???

Are they even going to do it?

I've done PQ23 for a couple hours and not seeing a single DB. It seems like it's all luck

I only have one mentor left and I think it's Broly. I cannot find him nor is there a mentor mark on my map. What do?

Fly up above where you get the PQs, he will fly to you and fight, when ya win go do a few PQs and he will be on the mushrooms

I've gotten 1 Dragonball every time from the Explosion of Namek, aside from 1 time anyway.

I'd say that's the faster way because they're both just as easy, but in Explosion of Namek you don't have to mess with anything and you can just spam.

>ZAMAS mentor in DLC3
>He berates you for being a filthy NINGEN all the time
>He only shows begrudging respect when you Z-rank, it's only because of him that a ningen could get this far
>Maxing mentor bar makes him consider letting you live, if you promise to help him wipe out the rest of the filthy ningen
>Every time you talk to him he's giving a speech on how much ningen suck
>Final mission is him and Black teaching you Ki Blade Ult
>They have this conversation

goseb90.tumblr.com/image/153118721713
Did I say before that I hate drawing feet?

Ok so psa: you can still poison janemba ,the trick is to use something like super nova right after it to tank the tornado and THEN knock him down

Instead of spamming the tornado he'll go back to playing normally

What happens if you've beaten the game and change your race?

Does your conton city hero hologram in the middle change to your new look?

Perfect or Super Kamehameha

Galick Beam Cannon or Gun?

>tfw kick myself in the butt

Cant even get in game now from all the disconnects

>He'll berate even more if you're a Majin, since he considers your very existence blasphemous since you weren't created by Gods but by Demons.

Anyone else DC after every raid? WTF

How's this rare?

Justice Combination combos into Super Kamehameha?

Seems pretty broken

bad game

Is there anything stopping a cheater from just firing up the 1 hit KO cheat and instakilling Janemba all the way to level 99?

It combos into SBC reasonably well too.
And yeah, JC is OP right now.

perfect kamehameha is really inconsistent for me so I never use it. it likes to only do like 4-5k randomly

Seriously guys does anybody get disconnected the first time they log into the lobby?
It's every single time I start the game for the first time, instantly kicked to the main menu

seriously, why is everyone in this game saiyan? you'd think majin and frieza would be more popular, but it's literally 95% saiyan with the odd majin and fridge in there somewhere.

>protag race
>not the most popular

Will we get SSB Vegito and Final Kamehameha as DLC?

I got the stuff I don't care about, yay!

So this thread had a meltdown over nothing yesterday and we have gone from full fun posting around the clock to scattered shitposting and complaining about the game every hour

Can you show off the wig for me?

I did the raid but don't have stuff in my timespace delivery yet ;.;

Yeah that's about right. The funny thing is that the drama from yesterday only started because an user decided to type it out that way instead of the real way and what was actually going on.

>close range ultimate that starts with an uppercut
>it's a ki attack
I really think this move should go to strikers, they're desperately in need of options. plus it looks cool as heck

what actually happen

Made my first meme character

As far as I know everyone made a lynchmob because some drawfag got picky about who they wanted to draw.

>getting into the 60's for PQ's
>enemies seem to never run out of stamina
>they break my stamina all the time
>they'll gain 2 bars of stamina in half of my combos to conveniently teleport out of them
So, I can't tell if this is a git gud situation or a "do short combos" situation.
Which sucks because it feels like this game tried a bit better to let you form longer/damaging combos.

But if the enemy is just gonna *teleports behind u* everytime I may I well just do punch-punch-punch-super in every situation.

>cant beat Mira as Bardock
what a shit mission I barely know how to play this and he hits like a wet noodle

Stopwatch, the one drawing the cute little drawings, said she was sick lately and would be gone for about a week with work related stuff, and she has a list that she personally doesn't like to draw, futa and all of that stuff.

So an user came here and said that she was leaving the thread for good and would never draw because of futafags.

So you know what happened from there, everyone got mad for her either leaving because of the futafags, the futafags got made because they got called out, etc.

I feel like I should have done enough Guru missions to get an egg by now

Get a back attack super, start learning when enemies teleport and make them waste stamina

How do you play offline?

>drawanon hates shitposting futa fags
>thread hates the drawanon
why is this so backwards?

also
>she

Does this work for you?

You stacked like 3 meme references into a single character name. I like it.

Because people like shitposting either way no matter what. People will find a way to complain no matter what.

But on a different subject, why couldn't Cooler and Frieza have been switched and we had Cooler the Predator Namek Saga? Just have him hunting down Goku in Fifth Form and just be awesome.

how do you not all wipe on the raid quest

we seem to all just die randomly

You don't. You just don't user.

please tell me

You guys want some rares? Here's the ones I found during the raid.

What's the point of giving you both Great Saiyaman and Great Saiyaman 2 Poses if you can only use your gender specific one?

so are you not expected to win? is there any point in going in and doing a ltitle damage over and over?

because Cooler was an interesting character. and DBZ having depth is not something that happens

Do the Japs just not like patches? I can't fucking believe they didn't bother fixing any of these issues for raid quests. Wow.

It's weird how the text says Great Saiyaman 1 and 2, but when the VAs actually talk you can clearly hear Great Saiyaman and Great Saiyawoman.

There probably won't be any actual patches until the first DLC comes out.

Oh right. I did love the distinction between Frieza and Cooler. Frieza was more refined and royal, while having a Xenomorph form, while Cooler was more of a hunter with a small unit than an army that had a Predator form. Good dynamic between the two.

King Cold was just...sort of there. I wonder if Frost will have a U6 family for U6 Cooler/Cold?

pls go back to old hair

Don't worry, I don't intend to use that wig on any of my characters.

>vanishing while moving backwards
explain this wizardry

Frieza was someone driven by position and ambition. They wanted things and they had the power to take them so they did and it grew into an obsession and a persona for Frieza.
Cooler wanted to make his own mark but his obsession was of possession it was for the mark of strength by destroying things.
They were both very well faceted characters and great villians. Shame they were all demoted the more they were used

>Gohome
>GO HOME!
Kek

Is the raid still available on PS4? I took a couple hour break and I see people around where the raid was, but no raid.

It ended for EU, think NA is still going.

nope portals gone

There's a ton of discrepancies. It's like two different teams did the text and voice translations.

Well said.

As someone who loves all of DBZ, though it definitely has its flaws and some things I don't like in places, whether its GT, Super, Z, or DB, the games, movies, etc.

I think Cooler and Frieza's relationship was handled the best. Cell the Androids felt unironically artificial, and Buu was just kind of a thing, existence.

I found out how to play offline, thanks for nothing I guess

You must be retarded

>ask a question
>nobody responds
>eventually figure it out
>lol retard
I guess this place is just for avatar fagging and erp, dunno what I expected from Veeky Forums

You're retarded for asking a stupid question.

Have no clue, its not my video

>asked a question
>user didn't know the answer
>no you're question is just dumb
Thanks Veeky Forums
Have fun erping your ocs kid

>kid
>coming from the idiot that didn't know how to play the game offline

If you can't easily tell the difference between "Single Lobby" and "Mulitlobby" you're clearly a retard

>He didn't know how to play offline

The game initially starts in offline mode.
And upon reaching the point where you can go online, you literally cannot play the game without choosing Online or Offline.

It was a stupid question, from a stupid person.

Is supernova worth using over sphere of destruction?

How do I see my total contribution on the raid so far damage wise?

We were doing great until we all died at the exact same time.
How do you predict the weird spinning attack

Single lobby isn't the same as offline mode, I guess nobody knows that.

retard

Check the leaderboard.

Insightful post user :-^)

by looking at your damn screen, it changes colour for a second.

It actually is, because it's the ONLY way to play "offline" in XV2.

The only other way is if you're referring to Steam's Offline mode, and if you know that then your question is even more stupid considering you already knew the method in the first place.

Then I guess disconnecting from wifi before starting is REALLY hard for the user that was asking

Supernova travels faster and hits for more damage, so sure.

did you just try to use 2 different noses, you fucking retard?

If you wanted to play without connecting to the xenoverse servers then your question was even more retarded.

>he doesn't use all of the noses :-o>)

Are you really so mad people ignored you over a question that was, demonstrably, easy to solve yourself?

:-^o0c)