hearthpwn.com/guides/1840-mean-streets-of-gadgetzan-hearthstones-fourth

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Don't read this one (1) watch time stop (Gone Wild!)

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Once upon a time:

Other urls found in this thread:

zeriyah.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many wins?

Apparently Toast will be revealing a Lotus related legendary today

>Thread no2 of the weekend while SV is at their 6-7th (I lost count)

Really makes you think.

Does SV have Inner Fire Priest?

Play Magic the Gathering

But..... no one gives a fuck.

left can hit face/your own minions and is a murloc; clearly better

Havencraft has something similar. It is funny that the class is one of the best control class and one of the best aggro class at the same time.

>mfw Duelyst never had ANY threads around here despite being the best one

I just... want to talk... about my waifu, Starhorn...

Breya is such a cute

Basically yes. There's a Havencraft amulet that buffs your followers whenever you heal (even if the heal is 0, as long as you use a healing effect). So you play your small dudes and heal like a maniac to boost everything while staying alive. You can mix this tech with other stuff to make it more aggressive or controlish as you like.

If it is the best why is there no demand? Why don't you create one and see?

> Anyone got a nice C'thun rogue deck? I feel like messing with that and those fun copying interactions.
I've got C'Thun druid and mage, but the C'Thun rogue cards are epics I don't have. Sorry.

Speaking of C'Thun decks, anyone got a decent C'Thun Warlock?

Talk about it here user, /hsg/ is pretty much the dumping ground of cards games at this point.

Got both Atraxa and Breya's decks on friday. It's pretty great, good value overall.

yeah, if hearthstone had all cards and heroes turned into scantily clad women, the thread would be10x as fast too. because we all know, generals are 80% waifu posting, 15% fanart, and 5% game discussion

Duelyst seems kinda cool but I hate the pixels.

>/hsg/ is pretty much the dumping ground of cards games at this point.

Time to build a wall, and make the SV fags pay for it.

>Why don't you create one and see?
I did once, nobody responded

>If it is the best why is there no demand?
I don't know man I'm not a scientist all I know is that I play it and it's great but people get turned off by the art of the generals' portraits sometimes.

Yeah, if I can't turn a 1/7 into a 44/44 in a single turn then attack face (still in the same turn) to instakill my opponent, it's not Inner Fire Priest, it's a real deck.

>generals are 80% waifu posting, 15% fanart, and 5% game discussion
Would be a lot better than /hsg/ being 50% salt, 25% STORIES and 25% Shadowverse-posting.

>mfw there are more gameplay discussion in /svg/ than /hsg/

So what exactly are we talking about here?

oh then play Shadowcraft Tyrant, and swing with a 15/15 Storm (charge).

>Got both Atraxa and Breya's decks on friday

Mah esper brotherin

I also got Atraxa and intend to get Breya in the near future

Breya has Magus of the will (with one of the sickest arts) and the Terese Nielsen Hannah, can't wait to also get it

5 minutes and Toast will reveal the card on his stream

I'm happy that I preordered both since it would have costed me 25$ more on release otherwise. fucking store jacking up the price, especially the Atraxa deck. Probably because it got such a good manabase for a "basic" deck.

In almost every thread since the spoilers started there are people saying they want to fuck the 2/4 cow and how they want to fuck the panda legendary

It's worth sticking to. The board makes it so that even if you try to make the most boring curve deck there is, you still have to think about all your decisions. And at the moment almost every general (even Starhorn, though not as much as the others) is viable for the highest ranks. So I'm not overselling things, of course there's still some decks that are stronger like Reva, but in my experience she's not so strong that it's impossible to beat her, she just has some bullshit plays that can piss people off because her deck is spell-based. But she's not nearly as oppressive as she could be.

what stream? I cant find anyone named "toast". Who the fuck is that?

>Implying you don't need to think to play the current midrange shaman

still doesn't compare to the waifu posting in lolg or svg. plus we haven't had new oc in months. the only posting in here is svg shilling and game discussion that's mostly complaints. no wonder this general is slow

disguisedtoasths on twitch

Yeah, that's shitty af, glad I also preordered Atraxa's but Breya's will cost me a little more now

That's shitty but expected, but I'm glad the decks came out pretty awesome, only sad that the UW partner legend is so boring

Have you tried DisguisedReddit? All jokes aside, just wait and check Reddit.

there should be some generic card games general for all the other online card games like duelyst, gwent and eternal
just lump them together since they can't hold one down for long enough like shadowverse can

Those swamps and forests are FANTASTIC

t. shaman player

Wait until all your retarded overvalued minions rotate out. THEN you'll understand what decision making feels like.

inb4 shit card
Time to guess NOW. 1h guys.

FUCKING REDDIT LIED TO US

THE REVEAL IS AN HOUR FROM NOW

The Kev Walker and Guay forest are GOAT

it's just some shit neutral legendary like Beardo most likely

I turned it off as soon as I saw the timer lel

It is 13 minutes according to the timer.

Playing a Shaman deck and control warrior use the same amount of brain cells for me. Just that the play style of the decks are different.

>listening to reddit

Fuck. The timer changed. Fucking scammer.

Why don't you play a good card game, /hsg/?

i will miss this brawl once again
i will not miss OTK niggers though

Get an eye test mate, it's 53 mins

>Shitty art
>More like a board game instead of card game

I am

But I already do

No mobile version is probably what makes or breaks these kinds of games for people. Another reason why Shadowverse is more popular on here
It's also non-standard with the board mechanics so people pass it over

Better a board game then a dice roll, mate.

It is like asking people that are bored with poker to play monopoly.

>More like a board game instead of card game
There's nothing wrong with that, it was originally meant to be a physical Warhammer style game after all.

>Shitty art
Hey, okay. Yes. But as long as I have a miniature delicious brown girl with a white hime haircut I don't mind.

What is going on in this thread?
>MtG
>Shadowverse
Good tastes fellas. Good to know that you are enjoying proper card games. Anyone is up to date on Netrunner? I kind of loss track after the out-of-faction runners came out. I wish there was a proper online client.

I tried this deck because ribbit told me it was good against shaman and good lord guys don't fall for the meme like I did.

It can't cycle worth shit, it needs 3 turns to kill anyone (basically only works against Rogue since they can't heal at all), it instaloses to Warrior and even Priest.

Trying to get slightly close to on topic with other card games, think about how absurd shaman was in the WoW TCG. Or how warrior decks could have even fewer minions than they already do AND be viable.

We need to add in a "legendary" enchantment like Dorthey, or equipment like in the TCG or Magic. An enchantment that "when this minion dies, summon thing" but does more than the druid card

Pic unrelated

>We need to add in a "legendary" enchantment like Dorthey, or equipment like in the TCG or Magic
Have you ever seen a game that tried so hard to NOT have new mechanics/card types? I can't believe this shit.

why has warrior been the most played class for like a year already and nobody whines about it and only whines about shaman instead

warriors core set needs such a fucking gigantic nerf it's ridiculous

>hit rank 2
>Huge burst of ladder anxiety
I don't want to go back, bros

post zariyah

does anzu have a card?

Warrior has been top tier and viable since beta, it is obvious that it is Blizzard's pet class since it receive so many freebies and there is no neutral way to deal with armor.

I would like a spell or minion that can ignore armor and go straight into the hp.

TOO
COMPLICATED

WHEN DO YOU FUCKS LEARN

AT LEAST REDDIT LIKES US BECAUSE WE'RE PRINTING ALL THE BROKEN STUFF WE COULD THINK OF FOR PRIEST THIS EXPANSION
ENJOY YOUR CONTROL META, SUCKERS

Because warrior is the defacto patrician class to play. Playing control warrior is a zen experience of the highest order that nothing else in the game can be compared with.

her official imgur

zeriyah.imgur.com/

is this game worth sinking time into? never played MTG before

am I just gonna get fucked by P2W decks?

>6 Tavern Brawls wins to gold cap.

Atleast it's gold for packs r-right.

They could at least try to capatalize on the ones they have. I understand that Joust is terrible on a conceptual level, but they could at leat try to make some decent inspire cards.

I find it quite worth it, I play it since release myself. A little less these days cause of lack of time.

>am I just gonna get fucked by P2W decks?
Nah at low rank you'll have no problem. Also the game is pretty generous, start with the stories for now. For example, I just finished the Kaladesh one, and am rnaking with basic cards unlocked from the kaladesh pool of cards (instead of my regular decks, just to test cards) and its still working great.

In the end, you should just give it a try and see how you feel about it.

I've played electronic MtG before when it was free for a few days.

It sucks. I like the paperback version more.

Just do it user I'm rooting for (You).

Shaman still requires more thinking than for example, dragon decks, because it doesn't use a straight curve (due to overload and holes like the 4-slot).
Bots cannot play it at high level.

Because team5 is too stupid to balance properly and they've basically eliminated non-warrior control, forcing them to keep warrior's core set extremely strong or risk alienating exclusive control players.
This would be disastrous since (as we all know) they're the single most profitable demographic.

play Shadowverse

Its a good introduction to the game, so if you like it and want to go deeper you can always trying doing some drafts irl or maybe buying a commander deck, which is a good casual format

Warrior decks are expensive
So they're Blizzard's best customers
So they will never be nerfed

>Thought this brawl would be pay to win as fuck
>Turns out you can just play uninteractive mage with cantrips out the ass
ezpz

>maybe buying a commander deck, which is a good casual format
While true (I play it myself) it must be said that your playgroup is really important in terms of enjoying EDH. I've been playing the game for a good ~15+ years by now and my playgroup is mostly composed of others like me who likes to play broken stuff vs broken stuff, which is perfectly fine as a group if everyone is into that. Some others prefer the "real" casual EDH experience, which is perfectly fine as well.

Also honorable mention to cube drafting which is fantastic.

>tfw no good Arisa fanart

True, true

My playgroup for example just likes to durdle and play long ass games, and even though some people can do some pretty broken combos we gang up together on them and shut them down pretty quickly

Going to get Legend once in HS and then spend more time in Shadowverse. Pretty fun so far.

But Execute and charge got just nerfed :^)

But I'm already playing Shadowverse.

When is toast revealing card?

Hes too autistic to sit and wait for. Like the annoying cancer kind of autistic

>this thread

13 pst 16 est

thanks brode, this is exactly what we wanted
tuskarr wasn't high enough variance for us

B-but user, now you have a STORY to tell.

LEGO IN 6 MINUTES

Things like this help keep /hsg/ alive :^)

Who cares, like 90% of the thread play SV anyway.

Remember when blizzard was creative? Those were the good times

They were creative for one whole adventure.

New warrior legendary leaked when Zeriyah tried to upload more nudes and uploaded this instead-

Ragnaros:Statslord
8 mana 8/8
At the end of your turn, give a random minion in your hand +4/+4.
>"BY CURVESTONE BE PURGED"
>"GET OUT OF REMOVAL RANGE, INSECT"

The sad part is this is actually more original than what we got.

>when Zeriyah tried to upload more nudes and uploaded this instead-
why the fuck havent any new pictures of her come out?

is savjz the leaker and he stopped once they started dating?

GOOD GOY(a)

>It's shit
I wanna fuck this other panda but that's about it

New legendary is
6 mana 4/3
Battlecry: Switch a minion on your field with a random minion in your deck

Great design team 5